The Power of Touch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers

Shannon, I reached from behind her, and grabbed both of her breasts. She gasped slightly, with a hint of pleasure. I played gently with her ample mounds of flesh, surprised at how firm they were for such large specimens. I reached down, and played my fingers through her damp pubic hair and found her vagina. I split her labia with two fingers, and inserted them into her wetness. I felt Shannon melt in my arms, as I played her like a fiddle. I could smell the fruity scent of her hair, and started to get hard thinking of how she had no idea what was going to happen to her tonight when she had showered earlier. Shannon tried to turn around, but I forcefully held her in place. She relented and stood still as I pleasured her from behind. I took my hand off her breast, and made my way down to her ass. I rubbed her smooth, naked, young ass with my palm, and ran my finger along the smooth crack of her buttocks.

I eventually moved on to the next woman. Claire, I caressed her breasts before moving on to her vagina. Claire's breasts had a silky feel to them and I played my fingers across her nipples, making them harden at my touch. I ran my hand along her thirty five year old stomach, and across her pubic area. I wasted no time, and plunged my fingers into her. Claire moaned loudly as I repeatedly played my fingers in and out of her labia. Claire, turned her head toward me, and begged for a kiss. I relented and kissed her passionately. Rewarding her for her effort.

I left Claire, and moved onto Debra, the next in line. I could feel Debra practically buzzing with excitement at the prospect of being pleasured by her master. As my hands made their way to her breasts, I felt her hand upon mine. Her warm soft hand massaged her breast over my hand. I moved my hand down her soft belly, and split her labia with my fingers. I quickly moved my fingers to her clitoris, and rubbed my fingers across it. Debra leaned back into me her soft, warm skin pressed against mine.

"Oh, Master." Debra breathed.

"Are you happy that I'm taking you from Steve?" I whispered quietly into her ear.

"More than you can ever imagine, Master." She answered truthfully.

"Good."

I plunged my slick fingers into her vaginal cavity, and masturbated Debra until she was near climax. Then, when it seemed that she was going to cum, I took my fingers out of her.

Another disappointed sigh.

I chuckled quietly to myself.

I moved onto Leanne.

Despite my previous ejaculation, all over her face, I was hard again. The fact that I had these six, happily married women at my beck and call, gave me an immense sense of power. The power to make these women unfaithful, and forsake their vows to the men they loved, seemed to give me unfathomable resources to draw from. Resources that empowered me to recover from sexual exertion a lot easier. Either that or I was extremely turned on by my sexual depravity. Either way, it didn't matter.

I lifted Leanne's heavy breast up close to her mouth, raising her nipple to her lips. Leanne knew what I wanted, and started licking her own nipple. I moved my other hand down between her thighs, and rubbed her hairy vagina. It felt hot and wet, so I inserted my fingers into her. Her vagina gave off a pleasing heat, and I repeatedly violated her womanhood. I kept up my tempo, my hand wet with her juices. When I felt she was ready, I bent her over the table, and rammed my penis into her. I looked down at her bent form, her large ass on display for me. Her ass that only her husband was meant to see. I watched my penis disappear into her wet vagina forcefully, causing her ass to ripple with each thrust. My slave grunted with each forceful impalement. I raised my slick fingers to my nose, and smelt the aroma of my six slaves on my fingers. This caused me to become more forceful with the fucking of Leanne. I rammed my hips against her ass; Leanne started to grunt a little louder. Leanne's body stiffened, and I knew she was either close to, or had climaxed. I kept up my steady rhythm, and felt her knees buckle. She must've cum, I couldn't tell.

I moved back down the row of slaves, running my hand across each of their bare asses. When I got back to Elizabeth, I whispered in her ear.

"Go and fetch Steve, and Daniel please."

"Yes Master." Elizabeth said and turned to get the two husbands.

I returned to the side of the table opposite my slaves.

"Shannon, Debra come here and take your place beside your Master." I ordered telepathically.

Wordlessly, my two slaves complied.

A minute later Elizabeth entered with the two husbands.

Daniel and Steve looked a little confused as to why they were singled out from the rest. Followed by a look of jealous anger at their naked wives.

"Steve," I began, "I'm feeling charitable tonight."

A look of relief and hope swept across Steve's face.

"Don't get excited." I warned him.

"Before I take Debra and Emma tonight, you may kiss your wife goodbye."

Steve's face flushed with anger, and turned a deeper red than I have ever seen.

"What?" He asked, a bit of spittle escaping his trembling lip.

"You may kiss your wife before we go." I explained with a strained patience.

"You son of a bitch." He started.

Stand down Steve. It's in your best interest.

The anger subsided marginally, but was still quite evident.

I heard him mutter to himself "...bullshit."

Steve just had his wife privileges revoked as far as I was concerned.

"Ok Steve, that's it. My charity only goes so far." I said calmly.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Steve challenged.

What the hell was going on with this guy? Everyone else seemed to fall into place.

I'll have to watch this one.

Daniel looked like he was starting to develop a sense of apprehension. He was no doubt starting to figure it out that I was probably taking Shannon with me as well.

"Relax Daniel, don't look so shocked." I said soothingly. "I haven't decided if I'm taking your wife as well yet."

His expression softened a little.

In reality, I was thinking about the sleeping arrangements back at Faye's place. One king size bed, and two twins. I had Faye, Debra, Emma, and possibly Shannon coming back with me. The two kids could sleep together, and myself and two women could sleep in the king size, but that still left one woman without a bed.

Hmmm, what a conundrum. Fuck, I really wanted Shannon to come home with me. After all, she was only one year older than me...

With my two naked slaves on either side of me, and their irate husbands watching me, I came to a decision.

"Daniel, I feel that Shannon should decide whom she is going home with tonight."

"Yes Master." He agreed.

"Shannon?" I asked.

"Who's it going to be? Your husband, or your Master?" I asked expectantly.

To my surprise, Shannon left my side, and walked to her husband. I watched her sexy backside as it sashayed across the floor to Daniel.

Once Shannon reached her husband, she leaned in and kissed him. She turned and looked at me, then she looked at her husband. I saw Daniel take a slight intake of breath.

"I choose my Master." She said quietly.

Shannon walked away from her husband, and took her place by my side.

Daniel looked devastated. I felt sorry for him, I really did. Not enough to relinquish his wife to him, mind you.

Relax Daniel, I'll make it up to you. Don't you worry.

Subliminally, I summoned two of my previous slaves.

Mallory, Becky. Make your way to 410 Redwood Lane. Ring the doorbell, and ask for Daniel Freytag. You will do as he wishes tonight and tomorrow.

"Daniel, you can expect two of my slaves to come for you. They have been instructed to do as you wish. Their names are Becky Chadburn, and Mallory Gaertner." I explained.

"Trust me, they know their way around a cock. You will not be disappointed."

"Thank you, Master." He said, quite appreciatively.

"Nothing for you Steve. You need to learn your place." I said forcefully.

"Yes Master." He said, dejectedly.

"You two may leave us now. Steve, I would suggest you head home, as Jessica's going to be alone."

"Ok ladies. Gather your clothes and put them on, we're leaving."

"Debra, I brought you something." I tossed her the lacy underwear that I brought from her house.

Two sweet, "Yes masters" followed my order.

Once my two slaves were dressed, I made them each take an arm, and walk with me out of the dining room. We walked from the dining room, through the sitting room, to the front foyer. I could feel the eyes of all the husbands on me as we made our way through.

Cherise, I'm on my way out, have the car ready.

As we walked out the front door, I saw Cherise walking around to open the rear door. The three of us got in the limo, and waited for Cherise to close the door behind us. We were sitting on the rear bench seat, with me in the middle. I could feel my slaves warm legs pressed against mine.

103 Redwood Lane please Cherise.

The limo pulled away from the curb and quietly made its way to the next destination.

Emma, be ready, we are on our way.

By the time we arrived at Debra's house, Emma was waiting outside with a large suitcase. I heard Cherise get out and open the trunk. The limo gave a noticeable sag as the heavy suitcase was dropped into the trunk. A few seconds later, the door was opened and Emma made her way in. It was a tight fit, so Debra moved to the cross seat. Emma sat beside her master and Cherise softly closed the door. I noticed a slight look of jealousy on Cherise's face as she turned to walk to resume her position in the driver's seat.

Back to 612 Pike Place please Cherise.

The limo smoothly left the driveway, and I noticed Debra watching out the back window, as her home disappeared from view. I thought I detected a slight look of sadness in her face, and made a note to address it later.

Emma was wearing a pair of jean shorts, and a pale yellow top. The fabric of her t-shirt was the thin, semi transparent kind, and I could make out the outline of her bra. Her bra looked like a white, lacy number. I reached over, and cupped one of her firm breasts. I gave it a light squeeze, and was satisfied with what I found. Emma turned her head towards me, and leaned in for a kiss. Her young lips felt soft and warm, I could taste her breath. I lowered my hand to her thigh and started rubbing. Shannon let her hand drop to my lap, and started to rub lightly. I put my other hand on her silky thigh and traced my finger from mid thigh to her warm crotch.

I turned my head toward Shannon, and she leaned in for a kiss as well.

"Well ladies, is your evening ending like you thought it would?" I asked.

"No, Master." Came three replies.

"But I'm happy." Debra reiterated.

"Me too." Shannon said, with a look of dreamy lust in her eyes.

Shannon pushed forward in her seat, trying to get my fingers closer to her crotch.

I could feel the warm, moistness of her labia as it brushed my thumb.

Shannon leaned her head into my neck. I could feel her hot breath on my skin.

"Hike up your dress Debra."

Debra happily obeyed.

"You can go ahead, and pleasure yourself for me."

"Yes Master!" Debra said eagerly.

Emma had undone my zipper, and spread my pants open. I felt her warm hand gently grasp my penis, and delicately extricate it from my underwear. I wasn't surprised at its reaction, or lack there of. I guess I had too much fun this evening. I let Emma play with my semi flaccid penis anyway. Her warm, soft hand did feel good after all.

Debra had started to gently run her fingers between her vaginal lips, quiet moans emanating from her sweet mouth.

Shannon's warm, moist lips were busy grazing my neck as she have soft little kisses up to my earlobe.

"Master." Shannon whispered in my ear as she softly sucked in the lobe.

"Mmm," I moaned, "yes Shannon?"

"Thank you." She groaned into my ear.

"You're welcome," I responded, "but, for what?"

"For this." She breathed.

I smiled to myself, this was way to easy. Although, I was concerned about Steve's apparent resilience to my hypnotic powers. My mind drifted back to the moment at hand, and I sank back into the plush seat of the limo and enjoyed the ride home.

By the time we had arrived back home, I had come up with a plan for my sleeping arrangements. Debra would spend the night here, with Faye. My other two slaves, Emma and Shannon, would accompany me back to the hotel. Where we would spend the night, in the morning, I would come up with a better plan. Right now, I was too tired to even think.

The ride to Faye's went faster than I expected. Cherise pulled the limo into the driveway, and promptly opened the rear door.

"Debra, we're getting out here. This is where you'll be spending the night tonight. Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow. Come on, I'll introduce you to Faye."

I poked my head in the limo, and tossed Emma my cell phone. I gave Emma directions to call the Berwick and reserve a room for the night, under my name of course.

I extended my hand, and Debra took it gently. We alighted from the elegant car, I retrieved the heavy suitcase from the trunk, and we made our way to the front door. Faye opened it and greeted us warmly.

"Faye, this is Debra. She is one of my new slaves." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you Debra." Faye replied pleasantly.

"You too, Faye." Debra smiled warmly.

"Debra will be spending the night here tonight Faye. She will have to share your bed with you."

"Yes Master, that's fine." Faye responded.

"How's the morning sickness?" I asked.

"Fine, Master. I think it's pretty much gone. I've been fine since this morning."

"You're pregnant?" Debra asked Faye.

"With my Masters baby, yes." Faye explained.

"Congratulations!" Debra said to Faye, grabbing her hands.

Debra got a gleam in her eye, and looked at me.

"Master, if I was younger, I would have loved to have carried your baby!" Debra said.

"Ok ladies," I instructed, "come and give your Master a good night kiss."

My two slaves stood on either side of me pressing their breasts into either side of my chest. I turned to Debra, and gave her a lingering kiss. Then, after we broke our contact, I turned to Faye. I put my hand on her belly and gave her a lengthy kiss as well.

"Good night, Master." She said quietly, with a smile.

"Good night Faye."

"Good night, Master." Debra parroted.

"Good night Debra."

With that, I turned to leave, and made my way to my two waiting slaves in the limo. Cherise opened the door, to allow my entrance.

"Take us to the Berwick." I ordered.

The limo backed quietly out of the driveway, and glided down the street. I sat on the cross bench seat and stared at my two young slaves. Both were smiling at me. Shannon was caressing the sensual space between her breasts with her finger tips, playing with the expensive necklace that Daniel had no doubt bought for her. Emma was running her fingers lightly along her smooth inner thigh.

"Any problems booking a room?" I asked Emma.

"No Master, and when I mentioned your name, they asked if you wanted the usual room. I said yes. I hope that was OK Master." Emma explained.

The trip to the hotel was silent, and I kind of liked the quietness. I took in my two young slaves features, and felt a slight stirring down below. The trip to my place took about 15 minutes, the silence a welcome break, with the muted sounds of traffic outside the limo.

I broke the silence with an announcement.

"Well, Shannon, Emma, I've decided to keep you two as well." I said staring Shannon in the eye, then turning my attention to Emma. "Shannon, you will not see Daniel again. Emma, Anthony is no longer your boyfriend. From now on, the two of you belong to me wholly and completely. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." Shannon responded immediately.

Emma hesitated. "Master, I... I never got to say goodbye to Anthony. He'll be crushed."

"Don't worry about Anthony, I'll deal with him. He'll get the message. Ok?"

Emma looked relieved, "Yes Master. Thank you so much!"

No problem, I thought to myself.

The limo pulled up to the entrance and came to a smooth stop. Cherise opened the back door, and Emma and Shannon exited the limo. I exited after my two slaves, and pulled Cherise in close to me. Cherise turned her head toward me, and I kissed her on the lips. I then whispered in her ear.

"After you return the car tonight, come back to the hotel. There will be a key for you at the front desk."

"Yes Master." I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

With that we turned and entered the hotel lobby. I walked up to the check-in desk and retrieved the keys. Like I promised I left a key at the front desk, and instructions to allow Cherise access to the room later.

With that complete, I put my arms around bot my slave's waists, and made my way to the elevator. I opened the door to the room, and allowed my slaves to enter first. I heard a gasp escape Emma's lips, and a slight whistle from Shannon.

"I've been in nice hotel rooms before," Shannon said, "but this is very nice!"

"Master, this is beautiful." Emma said. "I've never imagined myself in such a place. Thank you!"

"You're welcome," I chuckled, "you'll find I treat my women quite nicely. When they listen of course." I said, remembering my slapping of Debra earlier in the day.

"Ok you two, undress, and join me on the couch."

I just wanted to relax. I watched my two girls get naked for me, and made my way to the couch.

My two slaves disrobed, and once they were both nude, joined me on the couch. Emma sat on my right side, and Shannon on my left. They both cuddled into me, and I flicked on the tv. We were watching some kind of World War Two history show, when the door opened. Cherise walked in, looking bewildered at her surroundings. She finally saw the three of us on the couch, and made her way over.

"Good evening, Master." She said quietly.

"Good evening, Cherise." I responded. "That sure didn't take you too long."

"I couldn't wait to be with you again, Master. I don't know what it is, but I can't stand the thought of being apart from you."

That's very nice of you to say Cherise. Now take your clothes off and join us on the couch will you?

Cherise stood in front of me, and disrobed. She started by unbuttoning her jacket slowly, allowing it to drop on the floor when she was done.

"Your pants next, slave." I ordered.

Cherise looked down at her pants and undid the button, her slender fingers unzipping the zipper. She spread her pants open to expose her pink, cotton panties, and pantyhose, then slid her pants down her smooth legs. Cherise stepped out of her pants, and kicked them gently to the side.

"Your blouse." I said, my mouth getting dry in anticipation of seeing Cherise's full breasts.

She undid her buttons one by one, as she moved her hand down the front of her white blouse. I could see the hint of a white bra underneath her shirt. She wore a thin gold chain with a heart pendant that rested just above her cleavage. Her blouse was now completely undone, and she shrugged it to the floor.

Cherise stood before me on her bra, panties, and pantyhose. She bent to move the pantyhose down her thighs, and I saw her ample breasts sway with the effort inside her bra. With her pantyhose now pooled around her ankles, she stepped out of them, towards me. Her arms disappeared behind her back, and her breasts gave a slight jolt as she undid her bra. Cherise slid her bra off of her shoulders, and freed her breasts from the garment. They were beautiful, she had large pink areoles with large, perky nipples. Her bra fell to the floor, on top of her discarded pantyhose.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers