The Power of Touch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to me." I ordered. "Bring you breasts to your master."

She stepped forward with the smooth movement of a lynx. I stared at her beautiful body as it moved toward me. Cherise stood in front of me, dressed only in her pink, cotton panties. I motioned to bend in close with my fingers. She bent down so that her heavy breasts hung deliciously close to my face. I could smell her cheap perfume. It went well with the cheap gold chain. My guess was that Cherise and Gerald were struggling to get by. Hmm, I thought to myself, this could prove beneficial.

"Lift your breast to my lips." I ordered. "The left one. "

Cherise obeyed, and soon her delicious, perky nipple was in my mouth. I could feel myself stir, which shocked me seeing as what I put my penis through earlier. Her nipple tasted faintly of her cheap perfume. I sucked ever so gently on her breast, as she placed her hand behind my head, cradling it close to her bosom.

"Mmm..." I heard Cherise moan.

As I sucked her nipple deeper into my mouth, I reached up and grabbed both sides of her panties. I inched them down ever so slowly. Her smooth hips felt magical against my fingers, as her panties slowly made their journey to her smooth, slender calves.

I let go of her underwear, and it fell to her ankles. I felt Cherise step out of them. I disengaged my suckling of her nipple. And motioned for her to stand up. Which she slowly did.

I gazed in wonder at her feminine curves, paying special attention to where her torso formed a vee between her legs, culminating in a triangle of pubic hair. Cherise stood before me, allowing my eyes to roam over body.

"Do you like, Master?" She asked shyly.

"Oh, yes Cherise." I responded in a raspy voice. "I like your body very much."

My throat was dry, thanks to the spectacle before me.

A smile crossed her face. "Well, it's for you Master. It's all for you."

"Thank you Cherry. What a wonderful gift for your new Master." I replied, reaching up to caress the sensual curve of her hip.

I reached around and cupped the cheek of her ass. Running my fingers along the smooth warmth of her crack.

Cherise developed a downcast look in her eyes.

"What is it?" I asked softly.

"Cherry..." She paused, "that's what Gerry calls me." She gave a slight chuckle.

"Do you not want me to call you that?" I asked, not really caring to change my name for her.

"No, it's fine Master. You can call me whatever pleases you."

"Then Cherry it is." I responded.

"Yes Master."

"Good, now Cherry, reach down and pick up your panties."

Cherise bent over and picked them up.

"Hand them to me."

Her still warm pink cotton panties were duly handed over.

I gave her panties crotch the customary sniff, and could smell her musk on the fabric. "Your ring. I'll be needing that too."

"But, Master." She protested. "This is my engagement ring."

Shannon piped up. "You belong to your Master now. Emma's given up her boyfriend, and I have forsaken my vows to my husband to be with our Master."

I looked over at Shannon. How was it she was so enraptured in her slavery already?

"Thank you Shannon."

Shannon smiled, and went quiet again.

"Oh Master, don't get me wrong. There's nothing more in this world I want more, than to be yours. You have to believe me. But, I promised myself to another man."

I chuckled. "Yes, well that may be Cherry. But now, you belong to me., and when you relinquish your engagement ring over to me, you are promising yourself, your body to me."

"Yes, Master. I understand." She seemed to accept this, and worked her ring off of her slender finger. Cherise placed the ring in my palm, and said "I am yours Master."

I folded her ring carefully into her panties, and put them with rest in my pocket.

"Very good. Now, I am quite tired. I believe we should retire to the bedroom. Agreed?"

"Yes Master." All three slaves responded.

I stood up, and took Cherise by the hand, leading her into the bedroom followed closely by my other two slaves. My slaves waited until I was in bed, lying in the center, before they joined me. Shannon lay on the right, Emma on the left, while Cherise crawled into the center of the bed and nestled her head between my legs, resting her head on my semi erect penis. It seemed all I could muster at the moment.

"Good night slaves. Your new exciting life awaits you tomorrow."

"Good night Master." All three replied in unison.

It didn't take me long to drift off to sleep and soon I was dreaming about what the morning held in store for me.

"You are getting more powerful." The deep voice intoned.

"Use your powers wisely; you will have a task at hand."

For the first time, I found myself able to speak to the voice.

"What task? What is the purpose of my powers?"

"All will be answered soon enough, Slave Master. All will be answered soon enough."

"What about the slave that didn't relinquish control tonight? What about Steve?"

"Yes, he is a powerful soul. You must be wary of him. It might not have been wise to take his woman and daughter."

"Then, I'll let them go back."

"No! You mustn't, it will be perceived as weakness. And a soul like Steve's will key into that. What's done is done. You've already weakened his soul slightly by allowing him custody of his youngest daughter."

"Get some rest. You will soon need to start preparing. For what I cannot tell you. At least for now."

The voice dissipated into a hollow fog, and I fell into a deeper sleep, taking heed from the voice. My last fleeting thought was of the warning. Was it a warning? That the voice had given me, about a task. I floated down into deep sleep wondering what was expected of me. Little did I know, it would all become clear soon enough.