The Power of Touch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

Shannon looked down at my rock hard cock, and moved her hand from Emma's breast to it. Shannon's wet hand parted the front of my bathrobe, and grasped my cock, softly stroking it.

Now Shannon moved into Emma for a kiss. Emma eagerly kissed Shannon back, their soft lips meeting passionately. Emma, it appeared, was starting to enjoy her anal masturbation. They were both moaning into each other's mouths, as I was relentless on their asses. I reached down, and moved Shannon's hand from my cock, to Emma's vagina. Shannon knew what her master wanted, and I watched as her hand slipped underneath. I knew the moment Shannon penetrated Emma's sweet vagina, because Emma let out a small cry. It must have been too much for poor, young Emma to endure, because she gave out a slight whimper. Emma broke their passionate kiss, and gave Shannon's lower lip a little bite. Emma moved her hand down to Shannon's crotch, and started to softly rub. Both Shannon and Emma were moaning now. Emma and Shannon's slender, feminine fingers were splitting each other's labia and each were slick with their juices. My two slaves kept pace with my fingers, penetrating each other, their fingers plunging deeply inside. I noticed Emma start to shiver, from the stimulation, and I knew she wasn't far from coming. Shannon was moaning uncontrollably, and her knees kept buckling. I was hoping that both my women would cum together, damn that would be hot. Alas, it was not to be. Emma came first. Her mouth disengaged from Shannon's and she let out a scream of ecstasy. Her knees buckled to the point where her face was at the level of Shannon's breasts, and her fingers slipped from Shannon's vagina. Her breaths came in sharp bursts as her orgasm twitched and twitched. Her mouth was hanging open, and water from the shower was dripping from her bottom lip, her eyes were half closed. Shannon pulled her fingers from Emma, as Emma's knees buckled. My finger was still stuck in Emma's anus, so I slid it out. Emma was done, spent even.

"Emma, wash my hand will you?" I ordered.

"Yes my Master." She sighed heavily.

Emma grabbed the tiny hotel sized bar of soap, and lathered up her hand. Then she gently took my hand, and thoroughly washed the hand that had been playing with her ass. After it was clean, I slid my finger into Shannon's drenched vagina. Goddamn she was wet, and not just from the shower. Now, I started to finger her vagina as well. I moved both my fingers in and out of her two orifices quickly. Emma just stood back and watched as the warm water cascaded over her tight teenage body.

Shannon started to breathe heavier, and she closed her eyes. Her head rolled back, and her heavy breasts heaved. Water dripped from her hard, ample nipples. Shannon didn't last much longer, her knees finally buckled, and she came for the second time that morning. I could feel the walls of her vagina contracting around my finger, like it was trying to pull me in. I felt a gush of fluid escape from her womanhood, coating my hand. I slipped my fingers out of her vagina, and ass. Shannon stood there, bracing herself against the shower wall as she finished coming, the water beating off her body. Once she was finished, she turned towards me, and sank to her knees. She parted the front of the bathrobe, and gently took my penis into her hand. She once again started to softly stroke.

"Please let us return the favour, Master." She purred.

Emma took her cue, and also knelt in front of her master. Emma cupped my scrotum in her little hand, and softly massaged my testicles. Shannon traced the bulging purple head of my penis with her slender fingertip, looking up at me the whole time. I would've stepped into the shower, but there was only room for the two women. I reached over, and took the soap to wash my hands while they played with my genitalia. When I was finished, I looked down at the two wet heads kneeling before me. I placed my hand behind Shannon's head, and gently guided it towards my crotch. Shannon lifted my penis, and took me into her mouth. I knew it wouldn't take me long to come, what with the new experience I just enjoyed. I couldn't get the silky feel of their tight little assholes out of my mind, the way they eventually gave in after a little pressure. Both my slaves were looking up at me now, my penis disappearing into Shannon's mouth. Shannon closed her eyes now, enjoying the sensation of a cock in her mouth.

"Mmm..." Shannon moaned.

Emma looked over at Shannon, and moved in closer. Shannon sensed Emma's closeness, and opened her eyes. A smile curled around my penis, and she stopped sucking. She pushed my penis over to Emma, who took me into her mouth without hesitation. Emma wasn't as experienced as Shannon, but the feel of her young, teenage mouth was exquisite. Now, Shannon cupped my balls in her hand, and placed her other hand on my hip. Shannon ran her wet hand down my leg, and looked up at me again. I reached down, and cupped Emma's young breast in my hand. I cupped Shannon's substantial breast as well, and gently kneaded both women's breasts. My penis was brushing against the inside of Emma's cheek, and I could feel my own orgasm building. Emma tried to take my penis out of her mouth, but I wouldn't let her. I removed my hand from her breast and forced her mouth down onto my penis. I was so close to cumming. I kept my hand behind her head, and persuaded her to maintain a steady rhythm. The soft sucking sounds coming from Emma's mouth was extremely erotic, and I could feel my orgasm make its way down the shaft of my penis. For a second, I thought of pulling out of her mouth, and blasting cum across her young, pretty face. Before I could decide, I felt my orgasm well up inside, and explode inside Emma's mouth. I held Emma's head so that her face was pressed against my pelvis, as I emptied myself into her.

"Mmmph, mmmph." Were the only sounds that escaped Emma, as my cum shot against the back of her throat.

Emma's eyes were closed, as I watched her throat gulp my cum down. When I was finished, I gave her cute face a few more pumps, to ensure she got all I had to offer. When I was satisfied that I was empty, I pulled her head away from me, and told her to open her mouth and show me that she had swallowed it all. Emma obediently opens her mouth, and stuck her tongue out to prove that she had been a good girl, and taken it all.

"Good girl, Emma." I praised her.

"Thank you Master." She said with a proud smile. "I've never had anyone cum in my mouth before, and I wasn't sure I could do it..."

"Well, you took my load like a champ. You didn't even spill any."

"I hope I did well Master."

"You did well, very well."

"Thank you." She said again.

"Ok, you two finish up in here." I ordered. I had to sit down, my legs felt like rubber. Shakily, I made my way to the couch in the living room, and sat down heavily.

Holy shit, that was good. I thought to myself.

That was my first foray into an anal experience, and I have to say, that I wasn't disappointed. I will definitely be taking this a little further.

I helped myself to some of the leftover fruit from the breakfast tray, and stood up to get changed. I made my way to the bedroom, and got dressed. When I emerged from to bedroom, Emma and Shannon were standing with towels wrapped around their bodies.

"OK, ladies. Let's get dressed, and ready to go." I ordered.

"Yes Master." Came their replies.

I watched as Shannon and Emma got dressed. It occurred to me that I had not yet collected Emma's underwear.

"Emma, give me your bra and panties." "Yes Master." Emma dutifully handed over her underwear. Her panties went into my pocket, and I sniffed her bra.

Emma pulled up her tight shorts, and put on her threadbare T-shirt. I could vaguely make out her areolas, and saw her nipples poking through the fabric. Shannon was pulling her dress up over hips, and started working the straps up over her slender shoulders. We'll go to Shannon's house first today, depending on when Emma had to be at school.

"Emma, what time do you have to be at school today?"

"My first class is at 9:00, Master."

"Ok, good that gives us a little time. "

"Shannon, call and arrange us a ride, use this number." I ordered, handing her the business card to Cherise's company.

"Yes, Master." She replied dutifully. I was doing up my belt, when Shannon's voice rang out.

"What time would you like the car Master?" She asked.

"As soon as possible." I replied.

"Yes please, as soon as possible. Thank you." I heard Shannon say.

"How long will we need it, Master?" She asked.

"I think most of the day." I heard Shannon relay my instructions into the phone.

A few seconds later, Shannon walked into the bedroom with her dress still undone. "Can you zip me up Master?" Shannon asked, as she turned her back to me and held up her hair. I obliged, watching her smooth skin disappear behind the closing zipper. I lightly ran my hand up her dress, and up the inside of Shannon's smooth thigh, and brushed my thumb over her exposed labia. I felt her shudder.

"Oh, Master." She breathed. "Why can't my husband make me feel this way?"

"Like what?" I asked quietly.

"Taken, submissive." She breathed. "I always thought I would hate being dominated. But you..." She hesitated.

"I what?"

You make me want to serve you. You make me want to be dominated."

I chuckled. "Well, I'm glad I could help."

The phone on the desk rang ten minutes later, and Emma answered.

"Yes?... Oh, ok, thanks for letting us know."

"Master, our car is here." Emma said.

"Very well then ladies, shall we?" I gestured towards the door.

Both women took an arm, as we strolled down the hallway. In the elevator, both women pressed their breasts against my arm. The elevator stopped, and an elderly couple got on. The woman looked at me, disgusted. Her husband had a different look. Jealousy. I just smiled back at him. He gave a slight nod, and turned his attention away.

Once we were on the main floor, we exited the elevator, and made our way to the entrance. I nodded to the desk clerk, and she nodded back.

"Just charge my card." I ordered, as we walked by.

"Yes, Mr. Bartlett. Was everything satisfactory?"

"As always, Brenda." I noticed her name tag pinned on the top of her breast.

We stopped at the desk, and Brenda brought up my bill. I signed it, and reached into my pocket. I was looking for a twenty, but couldn't find any. All I had were four one hundred dollar bills. Ahh, what the heck, I thought to myself. I'm feeling generous. I pulled out a hundred and gave it to Brenda. My hand brushed hers

She was Brenda Adams, and lived at 583 Forge Ave. She was twenty three years old, weighed one hundred and thirty six pounds. Her bra size was 44 C, and she stood 5' 6". She was currently enrolled in the local college, working towards a nursing degree. She had a boyfriend, Robert Port. He was slightly older than Brenda, at twenty six. He too was going to college. These two were high school sweethearts, and Brenda planned on marrying Rob one day.

Brenda looked at her palm.

"I... I can't accept this." She said quietly, and started to hand it back to me.

"Go on, take it." I said.

"No, really, I'm not allowed to accept tips."

I relented, and took the bill from her trembling fingers. I could tell she could use the money; she obviously had a hard time giving it back.

I am your Master now Brenda, and you will take this money.

A slight nod. I reached over the counter, and unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. She just stood there. I slipped the hundred inside her blouse, and brushed my fingers across her soft mounds, tucking the bill into her bra.

"There, now no one will be the wiser. Right?"

She just stood there and nodded lightly.

"Right, thank you Master." She said quietly, as she quickly refastened her buttons.

I signed the bill, and walked out of the lobby with my two slaves. We walked up to the Lincoln, and the driver opened the door for us. Emma slid in first, then me, followed by Shannon. Emma's and Shannon's thighs were pressed against mine.

"Where to sir?" The driver asked.

"Do you need anything for school Emma?"

"My textbooks are in the suitcase, at the other house." She replied.

"We'll start with 612 Pike Place, please." I told the driver.

"Yes sir."

The car smoothly entered traffic, and made its way effortlessly through the streets. I placed a hand on each slave's smooth thighs, and rubbed. Emma slipped her hand under my arm, and held on. She rested her head on my shoulder. Shannon did the same. I could smell the shampoo in their hair. I kissed Shannon softly on the top of her head, and the same with Emma. I was rewarded with a couple of soft, contented sighs. We sat like that, in silence for the duration of the trip. When we pulled into the driveway, Emma got out, and ran into the house. She emerged five minutes later with her books, and ran back to the car. Her breasts bounced nicely, seeing as they were unfettered by a bra. After she had re-entered the car, I looked out the window. There was Faye, and Debra standing in the doorway waving at me. Debra blew me a kiss, and the car rolled smoothly out of the driveway. I gave the driver directions to Emma's school. As we were making our way to the school, Emma turned to ask a question.

"Master, what about Anthony?" She asked.

"Well, who are happier with?" I asked.

"Oh, you Master!" She replied.

"So, what I want you to do, is break up with him. "

Emma looked saddened by this.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Just that it will break his heart. " She said quietly.

"The choice is yours, Emma. You can decide to stay with me, or with Anthony." I explained. "I'm not holding a gun to your head."

Emma looked a little conflicted for a second.

"I'll break up with him today, Master. I choose you." She said with affirmation in her voice.

"Atta girl." I said, as I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. As I did so, I cupped her breast.

"Now, who do these belong too?" I asked, as I gently squeezed.

"You Master, they're yours." She said softly, resting her head back on my shoulder.

We sat in silence for the remainder of the trip, my hands caressing their soft thighs.

Once we reached the school, the driver got out and walked smoothly around the front of the car to Emma's side. He opened the door, and Emma stepped gingerly out. I watched her young smooth legs as they swung from the car. After she was out the door softly closed, and I moved over to the window. People were watching, it's not every day that a student gets dropped off by a chauffeur.

Emma give your master a kiss goodbye.

I rolled down the window, and Emma bent over, and leaned in. Our lips met, and we held the kiss for a few seconds. I saw a couple of people pointing in our direction.

We separated, and I said, "Have a good day at school Emma. What time are you done?"

"My last class finishes at two o'clock Master."

Ok, we'll pick you up then."

"Thank you Master."

I watched as Emma walked away. A pretty brunette came alongside her as she walked, and started talking to her.

Hmmm, I wonder who she is... I thought to myself. I'll have to get Emma to introduce us.

The driver was now in the driver's seat, and he turned to ask where we were going next.

I gave him Shannon's address, and once again the car smoothly accelerated into traffic. Shannon placed her hand on my lap. It was warm. She moved her hand in a stroking manner, up and down my leg. She noticed the shape of my penis starting to show through my pants. Shannon's hand moved stealthily up to my crotch, and she traced the shape of my penis with her fingers. She looked up at me with a devilish look in her eyes, and leaned in to give me a kiss. Her fingers were still tracing my penis, and she cupped my face with her other hand. Her warm, wet lips met mine, and I felt her tongue slip into my mouth.

"We have a little bit of time, before we get to my house Master." She whispered, her lips fractions of an inch away from mine. I could feel her hot breath on my lips as she spoke. I raised my hand to cup her breast, but she pulled it away.

"No," she said, as she guided it down to her legs, "I want your fingers inside me. Please Master?"

"Please what?" I asked teasingly.

"Please finger me..." She begged. "Please finger my pussy."

I slowly slid my hand up her skirt. Holy fuck her thighs were smooth, I thought to myself. I enjoyed the sensation of her fingers on my penis, and the smoothness of her thighs. Slowly, my hand made its way up to her waiting vagina. Just before I got to her vagina, I could feel the heat emanating from her womanhood. I moved my hand closer, and could feel the slight dew on her labia, her pubic hair damp as well. I slid my finger into her, and she gave a slight shudder.

"Master, please could you use two fingers?" She whispered.

I inserted two of my fingers into her, and I saw her back arch a little. Her vagina was warm, and wet. I played my thumb through her coarse pubic hair. Shannon started to pant, and begged me to finger her faster, and harder. I pleasured my slave the way she begged me to, her moaning becoming louder. My fingers were soaked with her juices, as my fingers worked her vagina ferociously.

"Oh Master!" She breathed heavily. "My husband would never do this to me..." Shannon held her breath, and arched her back, pushing my fingers deeper into her. I felt the walls of her vagina close and start to pulsate around my fingers. "Oh god..." She said through clenched teeth. I felt her vagina pulsating as she climaxed. Her chest heaving, as she arched her back in ecstasy, pushing her ample breasts outward. I felt Shannon's body go limp with the exertion, and she slumped back into her seat. Breathing heavily, she looked over at me.

"Thank you Master." She sighed.

I slid my fingers from her vagina, and brought them up to her lips. At first, I just traced her lips with my wet fingers. Then she parted her lips, and I slid my fingers in. Shannon sucked, and licked her juices from my fingers. I sat back in my seat and enjoyed the smooth ride of the Lincoln. I felt Shannon's head rest on my shoulder, a sigh coming from her.

The rest of the trip took only a few minutes, and we relaxed in relative silence. The Lincoln glided into the driveway of Shannon's former home. The driver got out, and opened Shannon's door. I watched as Shannon slid herself to the door, and marveled at her beautiful ass as she swung her legs out, and stood up.

"Thank you." I heard her say to the driver.

"You're welcome ma'am." The driver replied professionally.

The driver walked around to my side of the car, and opened it. I got out of the car, and Shannon was waiting for me. After instructing the driver to wait, I took Shannon's hand, and we walked to front door. Once inside, I went with her to her bedroom, and ordered her to disrobe. She reached behind her back and I could hear the zipper being undone. Slowly, she shrugged out of the garment. Her dress, free of her shoulders slid down her breasts, and fell to the floor. She now stood before me in all her splendor. There was a full length mirror behind her, and I could see her shapely ass.

She took a suitcase out of her closet, and started opening drawers. She emptied her bra, and her panty drawers, and placed them in the suitcase. Next she went to get some tops. I helped pick out the ones I wanted her to wear for me. The same with her pants, and skirts. I was very particular about what she was going to wear. After Shannon had finished packing, she came to the bed, where I was sitting.

I picked up a pair of jeans, a black lace bra and panty set, and a slightly see through top from her suitcase.

"Put these on." I ordered.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers