The Power of Touch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

I looked over at Reese and her mom and gestured them toward Fiona's opened legs. They understood and complied immediately.

"Assist her with her pants, will you?" I asked them.

Lynne and Reese started pulling Fiona's pants down her hips, exposing her satin panties. Fiona raised her ass to assist them. Lynne and Reese pulled her pants down off her ankles and placed them on the floor beside them.

Lynne and Reese, you two will kiss each other.

I ran my fingers down Fiona's thighs, just grazing her smooth skin. I traced her knee with my fingertips and ran them back up her legs towards her vagina. Fiona was staring at me, her eyes wide and breathing heavily. Slowly, I resumed unbuttoning her blouse. One by one her buttons popped open slowly exposing her mature chest covered in a beige bra. Once I had her blouse completely opened, I spread the thin fabric apart. Fiona sat reclined in the couch with her blouse opened, her bra cover breasts and white satin panties displayed for myself, her daughter, and grand-daughter. I bent towards her and kissed the mature skin of her chest. I was surprised at how smooth the skin was, it wasn't leathery at all. Don't get me wrong, the skin wasn't as smooth as a teenager and had a few wrinkles, but it wasn't what you would expect from an older woman. I cupped her breast and gave a squeeze. Fiona moaned in pleasure. Once again, it must have been a while since Brent touched her like this.

Reese and Lynne were kissing each other lustily, and I found the sounds coming from the floor to be enticing.

My fingers lifted Fiona's bra from underneath her breasts. I lifted it over her breasts and bared her chest for the first time. Her breasts had the expected sag of an older woman but were still attractive. To me at least. I ran my fingers along the outside of her breasts and across her areolas where I grazed her nipple.

"Fiona, stand up."

I leaned away from her as she stood up. It was a little awkward with Lynne and Reese her feet, and she almost tripped. The three of them giggled at the mishap. I could tell that they were close and could picture the family dinners they must have had. After Lynne and Reese moved out of her way, Fiona turned and faced me.

Fiona had a body that was not befitting a 61-year-old woman. When you picture an older woman, you picture a chubby body with thick leathery skin. You picture skin hanging from her arms at her armpits that make them look like flying squirrels.

But not Fiona. Sure, she was a little on the chubby side, but not overly so. Her arms and legs were toned, and tight. Her breasts hung a little low, but that was to be expected. I ran my hand up her slightly swollen belly. Her skin was smooth, and her belly button was pushed in a bit. I traced my finger around her belly button. I stared at her mature body. Admired would be a more accurate word.

"You are in very good shape for a 61-year-old." I said approvingly.

Fiona blushed.

"Thank you Master." She replied.

"Do you exercise?" I asked.

"We walk a lot in our little community." She answered.

"Well, it shows."

I played my palm across her belly, lower towards the top of her panties. Slowly, I ran the palm of my hand toward the crotch of her panties. When my hand reached the sweet spot, I ran my finger along the gusset, feeling the lips of her vagina through the soft fabric. I played my finger across her satin covered labia, and gradually ran it deeper into her folds. I could feel the heat of her mature pussy through the satin. My finger moved to the left of her crotch, and gently inserted itself beneath the fabric. I could feel her damp pubic hair dance across my finger as I moved steadily toward her labia. A second later, I hit pay dirt. My finger grazed her hairy labia. There was a noticeable wetness.

Fiona took a deep breath in and looked toward the ceiling.

"Just let it happen Mom." Lynne said supportively.

"I know dear." Fiona responded. Another sigh.

Again, I ran my finger across her labia. The lips moved with my fingers as I pulled them towards me. Her hot wetness was tantalizing. My cock stood at firm attention. I removed my finger and inhaled her aroma.

Exquisite. Just Exquisite.

I looked at Fiona for a few seconds, then spoke.

"Dance for me Fiona." I ordered.

"Master?" She asked.

"You heard me. Dance."

"Y... yes Master." She said hesitantly. "I'm afraid I'm not a great dancer."

"I'm sure you'll be fine." I said.

Slowly and hesitantly she started to sway her hips. The satin of her panties shimmered in the lamp light of the room. Her beige bra was still sitting atop her breasts, so her breasts gave a little more of a shake with her moves. Fiona placed her hands on her hips and swayed gently from side to side.

"Yeah, that's it. Move your hips." I moaned quietly.

This seemed to encourage her. She swayed her hips slightly more vigorously now. Her breasts bounced a little with each movement.

"God you're sexy." I hissed.

Another blush from the innocent Fiona.

I motioned toward her panties.

"Lose them and give them to me." I commanded.

"Yes Sir." She replied.

Fiona removed her panties. She didn't remove them is a sexy manner. She just pushed them down her legs as her hips swayed. Fiona turned around and bent down to pick them up. Her ass stretched tight as she bent down. When she stood, she turned around and handed them to me. The gusset of her panties was wet. I folded them into a little package and put them beside me on the couch.

"Your bra..."

Fiona reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders out and handed the bra to me. Her bra was beige, with a light padding on the inside of her cups. On the outside, there were intricate patterns all across the cups.

Her bra smelled of her body soap, and I pictured her breasts nestled inside the comfortable looking fabric.

Fiona had stopped dancing. She was looking at me now.

"What is it Fiona?" I enquired.

"What would you like your slave to do for you?" She asked.

I was taken aback. I haven't had a slave ask me that yet.

I looked her in the eye. There was definitely something there. Admiration, devotion, fear?

"I would really like you to pledge your servitude to your Master."

"Of course, Master."

I looked at Lynne and Reese. They were still on their knees and looked at me intently.

"What about us Master?" Lynne asked in a pouting manner.

"Of course, of course." I said.

"The three of you can pledge your servitude to me together." I said.

Then I thought about it a bit.

"Reese," I started. "tomorrow you will be standing in front of a priest or Justice of the Peace and proclaiming your devotion to your husband."

"Yes Master, a priest, that's correct." Reese confirmed.

"Do you still want to do this?" I asked.

Reese developed a confused look on her pretty face.

"I don't know how to answer that, Master." She replied honestly.

"I mean I love Dan. With all my heart."

Lynne and Fiona looked at her adoringly with her obvious love for Dan.

"But..." Reese hesitated.

I knew what was coming. She would state that she wanted to serve me, yada yada yada.

"But what Reese?" I asked.

"Well... Danny and I have plans, you know?" She said. "We were going to move from the city to somewhere quiet. To raise a family."

"Oooh." Fiona said lovingly. "That's so sweet honey."

I should have guessed something like this would come up. Maybe it's because she's so close to her wedding.

"And you love Danny?" I asked. "Wholly, entirely?"

Reese smiled genuinely. "Absolutely, Master."

I smiled. "Then you shall get married tomorrow."

"Thank you Master." Reese said as she threw her arms around me, planting her lips on mine.

"But Master, don't I belong to you?" She asked.

"What does your heart tell you Reese?"

"My heart says that you are the one I am meant to serve Master."

"Then I shall leave the decision with you. You may take Dave as your husband, but you will belong to me. Is that understood?"

"Oh yes Master. Perfectly." Reese nodded enthusiastically.

"Very good."

I looked at Lynne.

"You may disrobe." I instructed her.

"Yes, my Master." Lynne responded.

"Fiona, Reese would you please assist her?" I asked.

Fiona and Reese moved in to help Lynne.

Reese reached down and lifted the sweater up her mom's abdomen exposing the smooth skin of Lynne's stomach. Lynne's bra came into view as her sweater made its way up her arms, over her head.

Fiona had started on her daughter's pants. She was already working Lynne's pants down her legs. Lynne was wearing a pair of white cotton panties. Lynne's bra was a featureless padded bra but looked nice on her. With her sweater removed, Reese moved around her mother, and started to unclasp her bra. She gently removed the straps from her mom's shoulders and pulled the bra away from her breasts.

Lynne's breasts were average. Her areolas were on the large side, and her nipples small. The skin of her nipples was a light purplish colour, befitting a woman who has given birth. Her breasts looked to be a large B, but I could be wrong.

Lynne was looking down and stepping out of her pants. She now stood before me in just her cotton panties. Fiona had started to remove them, but I stopped her.

"Leave them where they are Fiona."

Fiona removed her hands from her daughter's panties. They were half way down Lynne's thighs.

"Stand up Fiona."

When Fiona and Lynne were standing beside each other, I gave them instructions.

"You two will pledge your bodies and servitude to me."

"Yes Master." They said in unison.

Fiona and Lynne looked at each other. Lynne had a look of excitement on her face, Fiona a look of trepidation. Nevertheless, they proceeded.

"Reese, get your mom's phone. I want this recorded." I ordered.

"Yes Master." Reese obeyed as she dug through her mom's purse.

"Got it Master." She said after a few seconds of searching.

I transmitted what I wanted my women to repeat telepathically.

Reese got her mom's phone ready to record, then handed it to me.

"You know what Reese? You may as well get in there with your mom and grandma."

"Yes Master." Reese replied.

"Lynne, Fiona..." I motioned toward Reese.

Mother and daughter stepped up to Reese and started to undress her.

Lynne started with her daughter's sweatshirt. Reese was wearing a sweet pink bra adorned with intricate floral designs. Fiona had Reese's jeans unbuttoned and unzipped. She appeared to be having a little trouble pulling the jeans down as they were so tight fitting. Lynne knelt down in front of Reese and helped her mother remove Reese's jeans.

"I don't know how you can wear such tight clothing." Fiona chided.

Reese chuckled. "Oh, Grandma..."

Reese stepped out of her jeans and stood before me in just her bra and panties. Her panties were a black cotton high rise pair of briefs.

Fiona stood up and reached around her granddaughter. There she unclasped the fasteners and gently pulled her bra off, exposing Reese's breasts for her Master.

Lynne looked at me and asked, "Her panties Master?"

I nodded, and Lynne gently moved them down Reese's young thighs. When Reese was nude, Lynne and Fiona stood and faced me. Then they stood beside each other.

Reese took her place beside her mom and waited for my command. I pressed the record button and nodded.

"Master, we give our bodies to you. Our breasts, our mouths, our asses, and vaginas are yours to do with as you please. You control our minds and have control over all that we do." The three of them said in unison.

You will come and kneel before your Master. Then you will take my cock into your mouths.

Fiona, Lynne, and Reese all stepped toward me and knelt. I trained the phone down on their faces. Lynne was the first to unzip my pants and pull them down. Then she gently took my erect cock in her hand. Reese leaned in closer and kissed her mom's cheek. Lynne looked at her daughter lovingly and returned her kiss, this time on her lips, with my cock still in her hand. Fiona leaned over and kissed the tip of my penis. I placed my hand behind her head and encouraged her to continue. Fiona looked up at me and gave a sly smile. Then she gently took my cock from her daughter and had it all to herself. Fiona wrapped her mature lips around my shaft. She was a little awkward at first, I guess that she doesn't do this that often. I kept the phone trained on Fiona as she slowly sucked my cock. Every know and then, she would look up at me for approval.

"Use your tongue..." I instructed Fiona.

Fiona obeyed, as I felt her tongue against the underside of my cock.

"That's nice." I assured her.

Fiona took her mouth off my cock and said, "thank you Master."

Fiona went back to work. I trained Lynne's phone back over to her and Reese. They were still lip locked, and noisily kissing each other.

Reese broke away and asked her mom breathlessly, "Why are we doing this?"

"Because, it's good to obey." Lynne replied.

"Mmmm..." Reese moaned in agreement. Lynne's mouth hungrily searched out her daughters again.

Fiona's head started moving back and forth down my shaft. She was getting more accustomed to having a stiff cock in her mouth.

Fiona was working up a good head of saliva, and it was starting to drip from her mouth. I moved the phone to the left side of her head where the most saliva was present. She tried to take her mouth off my cock, but I held her head fast. I let her work my cock a little longer, more and more saliva being built up. When I felt that she was ready, I removed my hand and allowed her to disengage for a few seconds. As she did, a thick line of saliva drooped from her mouth to my cock. The phone captured it lowering and eventually breaking, landing on her breast. I reached my hand down to her saliva covered breast. I gently massaged her drool over her beautiful breast. I played the phones camera over her now slick breast.

"Do you like that?" I asked Fiona.

Fiona looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes Master. I've never experienced that before." She said breathlessly as her hand made its way to her breast.

Fiona caressed her slick breast with one hand and took my cock in the other. She started to gently stroke my cock. I moved the phone over to her hand and recorded. Her wedding band was now covered in saliva.

"Masturbate me slave." I ordered Fiona.

"Yes Master." She said obediently.

I sat back on the couch and leveled the phones camera at her. Her hand and face were in the frame. I kept recording as her hand gently stroked my shaft.

"Have you ever done this for Brent?" I asked.

"Oh, no Master." She said with a smile. "Brent would find this kinky and would have nothing to do with this."

"Do you like doing this for me, your Master?" I asked.

Fiona leaned in and kissed the tip of my penis.

"Yes Master." She said in a hushed tone.

Fiona sat up on her knees as she continued her stroking. Her large breasts bounced a little with the movement of her arms.

I could feel my penis swell as ejaculate made its trek up the shaft. I focused the camera on my cock. As I was nearing climax, she changed her hand to her left hand.

I let out a grunt and a large breath as I came. A large amount of cum spurted from my cock and ran over her hand. I watched excitedly as Fiona slowed her hand down, milking every drop of cum from her Master. My cum oozed over her hand, covering her wedding rings.

I was breathing heavily. That was intense I thought.

Lynne, Reese come over here and help Fiona with the mess she's made.

My two women crawled over on their knees and took Fiona's hand. Lynne delicately licked Fiona's fingers as Reese leaned in. Reese took care of her grandma's wedding rings. She diligently worked her tongue over the rings, ensuring that she didn't miss a drop. Within a minute, Fiona's hand was licked clean.

Lynne and Reese leaned in to each other and gently kissed. Trails of thick cum stuck on the two women's lip and made a loose bridge between the two. Lynne looked up at me and giggled. Her lips were shiny with cum.

"Thank you Master." She said.

"Yes, thank you Master." Reese said.

"How did I do Master?" Fiona asked, a little unsure of herself.

"You did alright, was that your first time sucking cock?" I said.

"Yes Master. I've never done that before." Fiona said ashamedly.

"My jaw kind of hurts." She giggled.

Lynne and Reese followed with giggles of their own.

"You did alright for your first time. A little practice may be in order." I explained.

"Practice? You mean on Brent?" Fiona asked.

"Umm..." I wasn't totally willing to share my new slave.

"How about you practice on something. I'm not sure I'm willing to share you with Brent."

"Yes Master, I understand. I belong to you." She said.

Fiona reddened with embarrassment a little.

"What's the matter Fiona?" I asked.

"I've never bought anything like that." She replied sheepishly.

Personally, I was thinking of a cucumber or something, but Lynne came up with a much better plan.

"I can help you mom. I have a vibrator at home that you can use." Lynne chimed in.

"Thank you dear!" Fiona said excitedly. "I don't want to disappoint Master again."

The thought of Fiona practicing on Lynne's used vibrator sent a shiver through my cock. I could picture Fiona sitting there with Lynne's personal toy in her mouth. I'm sure she cleaned it, but a part of me couldn't help but wonder if there would be a hint of Lynne's taste present.

"Fiona, I want your wedding rings." I ordered.

"Why, of course Master." She replied.

She twisted her rings off of her finger and dropped them into my hand. I reached over and grabbed her panties. I placed her rings in the garment and folded it over. I put the little package aside for later.

I turned my attention to the bride to be.

"What time is your wedding tomorrow Reese?" I asked.

"11:00 tomorrow morning at St. Stephen's on Bannatyne Ave." She responded. "Are you going to be there Master?"

"I didn't know about it, but yes, I will be there."

"Oh goody!!" She squealed excitedly. "You can sit up front with my parents."

"Sounds good Reese." I said. "I'll be there."

Looks like I have plans tomorrow. I thought to myself. Maybe I'll bring Shannon or someone.

"Then there's a reception here afterwards." Lynne chimed up.

"Yes! We can make room for you! Can't we mom?" Reese pleaded.

"Absolutely. Will you be alone Master?" Lynne asked.

"I may bring another of my slaves." I said nonchalantly.

"Sounds good, I'll just let the hotel know." Lynne said excitedly.

"Why don't you call them now dear?" Fiona asked.

"I will." Lynne said as she walked across the room and picked up the phone.

I watched her walk across the room clad only in her panties.

"Well ladies, it's been fun. But, I do have a previous engagement."

"Oh?" Fiona pouted. "But Master..."

"It's Ok Fiona." I said. "We'll be seeing each other real soon."

A look of relief swept across her face.

I leaned down and picked up Fiona's panties with her rings in them.

"Reese, are you and Dave staying at the hotel here tomorrow night?"

"Oh, yes Master! My grandparents paid for the honeymoon suite." She gushed. "It'll be magical!"

"It will be magical." I assured her.

Looks like my plans tomorrow extended into the evening. I chuckled to myself.

Then I had another diabolical plan.

"You guys are going on a honeymoon?" I asked concomitantly.

"Yes Master. We are going to Jamaica."

"That sounds wonderful." I said.

"Where are you staying?" I asked.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers