The Power of Touch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers

"We are staying at the Holiday Inn Resort in Montego Bay. We're leaving the day after tomorrow." She said excitedly.

"That sounds beautiful." I said.

I was developing a plan. I had to make plans.

OK ladies, you may get dressed. I have to leave.

I kissed each of my slaves and wished them a good night.

"Good night Master." The three said in unison.

"Good night." I replied, as I made my way to the door.

I left the three of them standing there nude and went down to the lobby.

There, I entered the business room they had for their guests. I logged in to one of the computer terminals, and searched vacation packages for Jamaica.

To my surprise, there was still room on the flight to Montego Bay, as well as room at the hotel. I guess the fall is not exactly prime travel time just yet? I didn't know, nor did I care. I was going to book myself on this flight.

Then I thought about my credit. It wasn't exactly stellar just yet.

I pulled out my cell phone and called Allyson.

"Hello Master." Came the reply from the other end.

I guess she had call display.

"Allyson, I need you to book me on a flight to Jamaica in two days. I want to use your credit card."

"Absolutely Master. Let me get the card for you."

I heard Allyson put the phone down and leave to retrieve her purse. A few moments later, I heard her footsteps approach the phone.

"Master? I have the card if you're ready." She reported.

"Actually Allyson, I want you to make the arrangements for me." I ordered, then proceeded to direct her to the appropriate website and hotel information.

I could hear keys clacking over the phone as she searched out the information that I was giving her.

"OK Master, I found it." She said.

"OK go ahead and book it." I said after we verified that we were looking at the same information.

"I want you to forward the itinerary to me when you are done. Also, how much it cost. I will reimburse you."

"Oh Master, you don't need to do that." She said softly.

"Oh, I do, and I will." I said back.

"Is that everything Master?" She asked.

"Yes. Thank you, Allyson."

"You're welcome Master, anytime. I love you."

Another slave saying that they love me. It made feel good to hear that.

I made my way up to my room and waiting slaves.

As I got off the elevator my phone beeped, indicating that I had received an email. I opened it and checked. There was my itinerary. I was leaving in two days and would be gone for a week. I was booked in to an ocean view room. This would be perfect. Tomorrow, after the wedding, I'll have to do some quick shopping. Or perhaps I'll get one of my slaves to do it.

The door opened with a loud click, and I walked in. Allyson was just putting her phone away. Her large breasts hanging as she bent over her purse. I was suddenly hungry for something.

I walked up behind her and embraced her from the rear. My cock hardened as it pressed against her mature ass. Allyson stood and rested her head against my shoulder. I could smell her perfume and shampoo.

"Thank you, for booking the trip." I said quietly into her ear.

"You are most welcome Master. As I said, it was my pleasure." She replied.

I moved my hands up to her bare breasts and caressed the objects of my teenage obsession. I moved one of my hands down her belly and slid it into her panties. My fingers ran through her pubic hair before reaching her warm, moist pussy. I slowly played with her clitoris, as she tried to move closer into me. I kissed Allyson's neck, and took in the intoxicating aroma of her skin.

"Mmmm..." Allyson moaned.

Allyson's labia moved around my finger as I gently stimulated her clit.

I broke away from our embrace.

"Aww, Master." Allyson moaned in protest.

I turned Allyson around by her soft shoulders. Allyson looked me in the eye. I gently kissed her on the lips. Allyson's breath was warm on my face. I bent lower to kiss her neck. Allyson craned her head back to allow me easier access. I kissed her neck tenderly and slowly moved down to her shoulder. I ran my tongue across her shoulder, ending in a kiss as I reached the top of her breast. My tongue traced a light path of saliva from the top of her breast to her hard nipple. I licked around Allyson's nipple, making sure I didn't miss any of her areola. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and gently played with it. Allyson started to breathe a little heavier, and she kept her arms down by her sides. I took my hand, and once again slipped it beneath her panties. This time I palmed her vagina and felt her damp pubic hair between my fingers.

Allyson moved her hand to my head and held it to her breast. I could feel her chest starting to heave with pleasure.

"Harder Master, please suck harder." Allyson begged.

I took her nipple deeper into my mouth.

"Ffffuck..." Allyson moaned. "Yes Master."

My tongue played along her nipple as I sucked it deeper into my mouth. I could feel her hips gyrate against my palm as her mature body was desperately seeking satisfaction. Allyson's coarse pubic hair was rubbing into my skin as I could feel her vagina get wetter.

I released her nipple with a popping sound, and Allyson looked down at me. I sank to my knees in front of her, creating a path of kisses down her stomach. I paused briefly at her belly button, lightly licked around the outside of it. As I sank, I slowly removed her panties, her now damp gusset stuck to her vagina as they lowered. From her belly button I traced my tongue down, through her pubic hair to her waiting labia.

I could smell her. Her vagina smelled of anticipation. She knew what was coming and braced herself. I moved my nose up through her lips. The wetness of her coated my nose. I followed with my tongue, and her knees buckled. Suddenly her hands were behind my head, holding it in place.

Her juices tasted good, and I lapped greedily at her. My tongue split her labia and I thrust it deeply into her wet sex.

"Ooohhh myyyy god." She breathed.

She pulled me into her, and my tongue thrust a little deeper into her. I raised my hands and grabbed her ample, mature ass, spreading her cheeks. I pulled her hips towards me and pressed my face deeper into her pussy. My mouth and nose were coated with her juices now, and she was breathing so heavily that I thought she was going to hyperventilate.

Allyson gripped the hair at the back of my head so hard, that I thought she was going to pull my hair out. Cherise walked over to the two of us and knelt down beside me. I felt her soft hand on my shoulder. It was her way of letting me know that she was there. I turned my head and looked at her. Cherise leaned in to kiss me. She ran her tongue across my lips and got a taste of Allyson. I kissed Cherise back hungrily, my hands still on Allyson's ass. I dug my fingers into Allyson's ass as I kissed Cherise. I turned my attention back to Allyson. She had removed one of her hands from my head. I saw her little fingers at her pussy. Her middle finger was one knuckle deep inside of her and her head was thrown back in ecstasy. I kissed her hand to let her know I was back. Her hand moved back to my head as I went down on her again. It didn't take her long. My tongue flicked against her swollen clit, and her knees buckled again. I went in for the kill. I thrust my tongue into her, and she came within seconds. Allyson let out a low, guttural moan as her pussy contracted in orgasm. I thought she was going to fall over, her knees buckled so badly. I thought she wanted to sit down, so I removed my face from her wet pussy. Allyson just stood there, her hands loosely holding my head in place while her body was wracked with orgasms. I turned to Cherise and kissed her again.

"Do you like the taste of your slave sister?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master, she's delicious." Cherise answered.

Cherise and I stood up, and I put my arm around both of their waists. Together, we made our way to the couch and sat down. Cherise's hand came up and caressed my chest as she rested her head on my shoulder. I picked up the remote and turned on the TV. I needed a little bit of a rest. I could feel Cherise and Allyson's breasts on my arm as we cuddled in together to watch TV. It was about 9:40 and Brenda would be getting off soon.

Brenda, when you come up to the room, just let yourself in. I instructed her telepathically.

Enveloped by my two slaves, I closed my eyes. I was absolutely exhausted, so I drifted off to sleep with visions of my upcoming "vacation" playing across my eyes.

I dreamt of Reese riding my cock as I lay on the sand. Her new husband was watching, being held down by two locals. Reese's breasts moved in her bikini top and almost fell out. I looked down and her bikini bottom was pushed to the side. My rigid cock was sliding easily into her wet pussy, a light sheen on my shaft from her juices. Reese rode me wildly, her eyes piercing me as she stared at me with a ferociousness in her eyes.

Reese looked at her husband and said. "Why can't you fuck me like this?"

"But I love you..." Danny said with tears in his eyes.

"You'll never be able to satisfy me like my Master, our Master can. Isn't that right my Master?"

I couldn't respond in my dream for some reason.

"Right Master?" She asked again.

"Master?" Once more, but this time it wasn't her voice. Reese sounded like Brenda.

"Master?" The questioning voice again, and again it sounded like Brenda.

Reese shook my arm and faded away. I awoke from my dream.

I opened my eyes, refreshed from my nap. I saw Brenda in front of me bent over with a smile on her face.

"Brenda..." I said still a little confused.

Brenda leaned in to kiss me.

"I'm off now Master. I'm all yours."

With Brenda leaning over me, I could see that she undid the top two of buttons of her blouse exposing the soft flesh of her ample breasts.

I pulled Brenda into me.

"Oh!!" She exclaimed as she fell into my lap.

Cherise and Allyson giggled at the spectacle.

Cherise moved over to give Brenda some room at my side. Brenda leaned in and kissed me again, this time more passionately.

Allyson and Cherise, sit beside me on the couch. Allyson, you are to eat out Cherise's pussy.

The two of them stood and walked over to the couch. Cherise sat down and spread her sexy legs open. When Cherise was ready, Allyson knelt down between her legs and crawled over to Cherise's waiting vagina. I watched Allyson's wide ass move as she slowly crawled in.

Allyson leaned in and lay a trail of kisses up Cherise's right thigh, then softly sucked Cherise's labia into her mouth. Cherise placed her hands on either side of Allyson's head and played with her hair, all while watching Allyson.

"Ooh..." Cherise moaned. "That's it..."

Sweet, soft sucking sounds came from the two women as they indulged in their lesbian adventure.

"Master..." Brenda said between kisses. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this. Since I started my shift this morning you're all I can think about. Since the first day I met you I've been waiting for this."

"My pussy is so wet." She moaned into my ear.

Her hand moved down to my crotch and brought my cock to life.

I ran my hand up her uniform skirt to where her panties should have been.

"Where are your panties, slave?" I asked.

Brenda pulled them from her purse.

"I took them off in the elevator on the way up here. I wanted to surprise you." She giggled.

Well, it certainly was a surprise.

"Give them to me." I ordered.

They were white cotton with a little lace around the top. I ran my finger along the crotch and they certainly felt damp. My cock roared to life once again. The thought of Brenda going about her daily business with a wet pussy was intoxicating.

"What about Rob?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh him... fuck him Master. I want you... I want you to own me, to have me, to control me." She said.

Brenda certainly was eager.

I reached up and undid her blouse quickly. I spread it open to expose her bra. Her bra was a basic white cotton bra, nothing special. I pulled her left sleeve down her arm as she assisted with its removal. Next, I worked on her left arm. Brenda reached around behind her and quickly undid the clasp. She pulled her bra off exposing her pink nipples.

"Do you like them Master? Do you like my tits? They're my gift to you Master." Brenda breathed as she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master, they're all yours."

"What else?" I asked.

"My pussy, Master. My ass, Master. My mouth, Master. Anything you want, Master." She whispered into my ear.

Fuck, I thought to myself. Brenda was all in. Some women are more susceptible then others I suppose.

Her hand caressed my cock.

"I've been craving this all-day Master. Can I have it? Please?" She begged, practically pleading.

My finger slipped inside her dripping pussy with the greatest of ease.

"Of course, my slave. But first..." I reassured her.

"First what Master?" She asked desperately.

"First, I want you to break up with Rob." I instructed.

"Oh, I will Master. First thing tomorrow." She promised.

I pulled my finger from her pussy and inserted it into her mouth. Greedily she sucked her juices off my finger.

"No, Slave." I said. "Not tomorrow. I want you to do it now." I ordered.

Brenda stopped sucking and looked at me.

"Of course, Master. Rob's dead to me, ever since I met you I've been second guessing my relationship with him." Brenda confessed.

"Every night, when I go to bed, my last waking thought is of you Master. Every night I touch myself thinking of you and what you will do to me."

Brenda reached into her purse and got her phone.

Without any hesitation, she pushed the button for Rob.

"It's ringing." She giggled.

I looked at Brenda dressed only in her skirt with her phone to her ear. After a few seconds, her boyfriend answered the phone.

"Hey Robert, how's it going?" She started.

"Yeah, I won't be coming home tonight."

"What's that? No... I'm not working late."

I caressed the inside of her thigh as she spoke.

"Huh? No... well actually, I won't be coming home again. Ever." Brenda stated adamantly.

My finger brushed across her labia as she spoke.

"Why? Well because I uh, well I found someone new. Well actually he found me..." She breathed a little heavier.

"What do you mean, what do I mean?"

"No, I belong to him now." I inserted my finger into her wet pussy.

I could only imagine the other side of this conversation.

"OK, Yeah... whatever Rob... I'll come by tomorrow to pick up my stuff." She was breathing heavier now and gave me a pleading look to stop.

"No, you won't be able to talk me out if this."

"Whatever. Yeah OK bye."

Brenda hung up the phone. Her eyes were dry, there wasn't even a hint of a tear.

"Oh god, Master." She moaned. "It took everything I had to control myself."

"It's done Master. I've broken up with Rob. I now belong to you."

I pulled Brenda in closer. Her large, young breasts hung nicely upon her chest. I reached up and gently caressed her left one. I played my fingers across her pink areola and marvelled at its smoothness. Her breast had weight to it, a nice heft.

"Your breasts are amazing Brenda." I said.

"Thank you Master." She whispered.

I moved in to her chest and ran my tongue up between her breasts. I could taste her perfume. As I ran my tongue up her chest. My lips brushed against a heart shaped necklace.

I picked it up between my fingers and looked at Brenda.

"Rob gave that to me last Valentine's Day." She reported flatly.

"Does this hold any special meaning to you, my slave?" I asked.

"It used to. But not anymore." She said.

I grasped it in my hand and gave it a quick yank. The cheap chain tore easily from Brenda's young neck. I opened my palm and looked at the heart shaped charm. The heart was engraved on both sides. On one side was Brenda's name. On the other was Rob's. I looked up at Brenda again, searching for a reaction. There was none. She just stared at me with love in her eyes.

"Turn around Brenda." I ordered softly.

Brenda turned around slowly so that her ass was facing me. I reached up and took the tab of her zipper between my finger and thumb. Slowly I unzipped her skirt exposing her pale young skin underneath. When I had fully unzipped her skirt, I spread the two sides apart and gazed at her young ass. I slowly worked her skirt down her hips and finally pooled it around her slender ankles. Brenda stepped out of her skirt. She was still wearing her black high heeled shoes. My eyes evaluated her ass and legs appreciatively. I caressed the cheeks of her ass with the palm of my hands. My hands moved gently over her young hips. I placed my hands on her hips and leaned in to kiss her smooth cheeks. Then, I gently turned her around to face me. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair. She kept the sides clean and shaven, but the middle was a little hairy. I didn't mind. Not at all. This is what makes all my women unique. I sniffed her pubic hair. Her scent was electrifying. With her necklace between my fingers, I rubbed it between her labia. When I took it out, there was a wet sheen to it. Her necklace was coated in her vaginal fluids. I turned to where I put her panties and spread them open. In the crotch, I placed the wet necklace and carefully folded her panties over it. Then, I placed her panties in my pocket. Another souvenir for my collection.

I returned my attention to Brenda' s naked body. I looked her body over as if I were appraising a piece of priceless art. She had a little bit of body fat, enough so that it equipped her with just the right amount of softness. I ran my hands over her smooth, slightly wide hips, then around behind to her ass. My fingertips traced the smooth crack of her ass lightly. Her body shuddered slightly.

"Get on your knees Brenda." I ordered gently.

"Yes Master." She said softly.

She sank to her knees between mine and placed her hands on my lap. Nervously, she started rubbing her hands up and down my legs.

"You may suck your Masters cock slave." I said giving her permission.

"Thank you Master." She said appreciatively.

Brenda leaned in and took my cock in her hand. Softly she stroked my shaft. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Mmmm, Master... This is what I've been dreaming about since that day that you stuck that money in my bra." She confessed.

While still looking up at me, she leaned in and licked the underside of my shaft. Brenda never broke eye contact, and even managed to smile as she pleasured her Master. Brenda ran her tongue across my scrotum, and I could feel her hot breath. Gently, she took one of my testicles in her mouth and sucked. She released it with a popping sound. I let her run the show, I wasn't going to give her commands. I wanted to see how eager she was to please me.

Still looking into my eyes, she moved her mouth up to the tip of my penis. She broke eye contact as she put the tip in her mouth. I could feel her young, little tongue swirl around. Brenda looked up at me again and giggled. A small smile forming on her mouth that was wrapped around the tip of my cock. Gently she raked the tip of my cock with her perfect looking teeth. Once she got to the top she gave it a light kiss. Brenda took my cock fully into her mouth, I swear I could feel her throat. She backed of a bit, and a thick layer of saliva coated the base of my shaft. Slowly Brenda's mouth started working my cock like a piston. She started at a slow pace. She knew her way around a cock, that was for certain. The slow rhythm sent pulses of pleasure through my body.

Good job Jeff. I thought to myself. Good job enslaving this girl.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers