The Power Rangers of Hedonia Ep. 04

Story Info
There nothing so dangerous as a woman scorned.
1.7k words
4.62
24k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"There must be some way that I can thank you." Stacy purred running her fingers slowly down James's inner thigh stopping at the hard bulge beneath his spandex. She traced along the hard girth until she found the crown. "C'mon." She purred.

"Oh there is something." He whispered bringing his hands down and unfastening his Morpher belt flinging it carelessly over one shoulder. "Its always important to unwind after a big battle." Stacy grinned up at her hero as she slid down to her knees hooking her fingers into his pants at the same time. The spandex were turned inside out as she peeled them down over his hips just enough to let her tongue dance around beneath his naval. The Red Ranger ran his gloved fingers through the girl's head gently massaging her scalp as she dipped her tongue lower and lower. Each time she peeled his skintight pants down another inch her tongue was racing over the newly revealed flesh.

Of course she couldn't see his face behind the helmet so the fact that his eyes were closed and his mouth was hanging open in soundless delight. The only sign she could see was his cock starting to harden peaking out over the top of this spandex. Stacy was felt it when his breath caught in his lungs after the first time she licked the tip of his cock. A shiver traveled up the length of her spine when James moaned with pleasure.

Her tongue continued traveling lower tracing the underside of his cock down all the way to his balls. Much to her surprise he was completely clean-shaven beneath the wais. She smiled and started licking hungrily at the smooth flesh and enjoying it all over her tongue. "Mmmm, you taste so good." She purred gripping his cock and stroking it as she continued to coat his balls in her saliva. The Red Ranger moaned again as the woman worshiped at his sac pulling him into her mouth. Stacy let a soft purr vibrate her lips while her tongue spiraled around his flesh. She made certain she dipped her tongue into every single dimple of his scrotum while she just stared up into the emotionless mask.

James's chest heaved with each breath he drew as his gloved fingers moved to wrap around her braids struggling to keep from pulling. "That feels so good. What's your name?"

She let his balls fall from her lips for a moment so she could speak. "My name is Stacy." She lifted his cock out of her way again running her tongue down along the seam of his sack just nearly to the crack of his ass before moving back up. James gasped as she wrapped her lips around his left nut and suckling again tugging it playfully into her lips. "Mmmm." She released one nut then moved onto the other suckling hungrily.

Slowly one hand drifted down between her legs unsnapping her shorts and shimmying out of the denim taking her white cotton panties away at the same time. Her fingers traced over her already juicy lips. "Oh Kaylie." James moaned looked down at her through his visor.

Thousands of miles away on the moon King Phallon cackled with delight as he watched the Red Ranger enjoy himself. "Watch this daughter." A black orb formed around his glowing brighter and brighter as purple lightning started racing through the orb.

Back on Earth Stacy had wrapped her lips around the Red Ranger's cock. Her fingers were digging into his muscular buttocks and pulling him towards her. She had nearly half his cock was inside the confines of her mouth with her tongue swirling all around it. Every few seconds a pleasured sound would escape the redhead's lips almost in time with the moans of the Red Ranger. "Kaylie." He muttered again as he raked his fingers over the top of Stacy's skull.

If the Red Ranger's eyes had been open he would have noticed a ball of black energy hit Stacy's back. It splattered over her back like a paintball before it just soaked into her skin. It only took a second for the change to hit her though, her skin turned from a normal human peach to an azure blue. Her braided red hair thickened till it was as thick as her arms and rested on the ground with a pendulum like blade adorning the end of each braid. Finally her eyes turned completely green, not just the pupils, her entire eyes became a violent green.

"Lover?" The Green Eyed Monster coed letting James's cock drop from her painted green lips. She reached back slightly gripping her braid and preparing to disembowel the Red Ranger.

"What the fuck?!" James shouted gripping his pants in one hand as he flipped away from her. He was a second too late though as the razor sharp weapon raked across his chest sending a shower of sparks along with the Red Ranger. He landed on his stomach with a sickening thud.

"You called me by some other hussies name!" She shrieked as ranger got back to his feet. "You!" The woman trembled in rage. Gripping a braid in each hand she charged James with an inhuman shriek swinging both blades around like a helicopter. James jumped back from the first strike but the second and third raced across his chest tearing his costume open before sending him flying for a second time.

"That's about enough there!" He secured his belt. "Power Blaster!" A silver pistol formed in mid-air where James caught it and start firing at the Green Eyed Monster. One after another the blasts were deflected back off at random angles some flying out into the sky the others blasting the dirt. "Damn!" With a flip of the wrist the weapon vanished. "Power Saber!" He shouted catching his curved weapon and charging in.

"You don't even know my name!" She shouted as she unleashed a series of slashes that the Red Ranger easily deflected batting the blades away again and again. He twisted completely around driving his elbow into her nose knocking her flat on her rear. He spun around hoping to finish the battle with one more stroke but she was gone.

"Oh this is never good." He muttered spinning around completely as he searched for his enemy.

"I bet you'd be able to keep track of me better if I were that whore!" A voice screamed from nowhere. James felt her presence behind him a moment before she struck with both blades down the center of his back sending him sprawling on his stomach. He started to get back to his feet when she threw out the pendulum like blade wrapping around his throat pulling him toward her. The other blade came down over his chest several drawing sparks over his uniform knocking him down.

"This isn't good." James muttered fighting his way back to his feet. He brought his wrist close to his mask. "Rangers this is Red, I'm in trouble. Orgasma did something to that girl and she's tryin-" The rest of his sentence was cut off in a scream as she slashed him again.

"We're on the way James!" Several voices shouted. Four colored lights appeared streaming through the sky landing around the Red Ranger turning into four average looking teenagers.

"Let him go!" Kaylie shouted.

"Oh look there's the little whore now!" The Green Eyed Monster shouted turning to slash at Kaylie. The Red Ranger gripped the braid wrapped around is throat and yanked as hard as he could making her miss.

"Morph!"

The Rangers quickly moved into position, all four of them standing side by side with one hand raised. "It's morphin time!" They shouted in unison. There was a flash of light and then all four Rangers appeared around the monster.

"Got yourself a little tied up didn't you James?" The Black Ranger joked as he leaped into the air driving both feet into the Green Eyed Monster's face. The monster slammed back against the ground loosing her grip on the Red Ranger as well.

"Watch out. She's tough!" James muttered as he fought his way back to his feet.

"I have a name!" None of the Rangers even saw her move before she knocked them all down. "I am . ." She paused in thought unable to remember her own name.

"We have to regroup!" James shouted and the other just nodded gripping their communicators and teleporting back to Ecstasy.

"What the hell was that?" Kaylie shouted as she reached up removing her helmet.

"Sure was tough." Daniel added removing his helmet and smoothing his hair back as well.

"I think it was Stacy, she was somehow affected by Orgasma's magic." James replied lowering his head.

"No, you are wrong." A sagely voice called from overhead. The voice belonged to Felation, the group's counsel. In life he'd been as vain as he was wise so as punishment he'd been forced to assume the shape of giant penis. It hadn't stripped him of his powers at all but it was always hard to take a six-foot talking penis seriously. "This was not Orgasma's doing, this was the power of her father."

"Orgasma's father?" Amanda asked.

"That's what I said there bright one. Orgasma's father, the Dread Lord of the Northern Galaxy, Master of the Black Arts, Enslaver of the Kind Hearted and Puppy Kicker." Felation continued as the Rangers stared up at him.

"Puppy Kicker?" Daniel snickered.

"Is there a fucking echo in here? Yes Puppy Kicker. He enjoys traveling through the galaxy kicking puppies. He's also been known to unscrew saltshakers and tie people's shoelaces together when they aren't paying attention. This means the world is in grave danger."

"How can we stop him?" James asked.

"I do not know the answer to that. He's successfully destroyed three teams of Rangers that I know of and exterminated the warrior race known as the Yldarbs. They were a proud alien race capable of transforming into monstrous cats; they ruled the Northern Galaxy before the coming of Puppy Kicker. This is a threat unlike anything you've faced before Rangers. The only thing I can tell any of you is good luck. I have faith in you."

To be continued. . .

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers