The Power to Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my self-getting close and gave her ass a couple of firm slaps that made her squeak and wiggle. I rubbed her cheek after and she purred at the feeling into my palm, I was going to cum any minuet. Before I could she arched back and bucked hard as her leg kicked and another orgasm took her, I was proud that I got her to cum again and got distracted. Which caused me to lose control and I shot my load into her waiting depths, it felt so good to cum in her as her own orgasm caused to shake and her asshole milked my shaft. We both panted heavy and I let more of her weight back onto her feet slowly so that she could get balanced. Before we separated she leaned back and held my head, planting a firm kiss on my mouth. I tasted the inside of her mouth and her tongue met mine in a passionate tangle.

"Do you think we should get back to work now?" Scarlet asked me.

"I suppose if we really have to. Are you going to go back to the way you were before?"

"That would depend on how you answer one question." she said while she reached out and found her butt plug.

"And what question is that?"

Scarlet pulled forward and very quickly replaced my cock with her butt plug before letting out a satisfied moan.

"Do you like my ass?"

"What kind of question is that after what we just did?"

"One with many meaning's and consequence. Either you like my ass in which case you are rewarded and I get office cock whenever I feel naughty. Or you don't like my ass in which case you are still rewarded for what you gave me a moment ago but then we just go back to normal and I have to treat you like anyone else."

I thought for a second "To be honest I love your ass. If I could I would clone my dick and make it your new butt plug. However, I can't be your office fuck boy if you continue to treat women around here like you do, and you are going to need to ask the other women if you can have me to yourself at work."

Scarlet looked me in the eyes like she was trying to decide if she liked that answer or not and I pulled up my pants and put myself away.

"Ok, deal, I will treat the women around here better and talk with these other women about having you, which I find very interesting by the way. In exchange you will show me how much you love this ass whenever it comes with in arms reach."

"That would all depend on how the other women feel and what you do for me when we're in the office."

"I can be very convincing so I'm not worried about them, but what do you want from me in the office?"

"I want you to get me ready every time you want me. That means don't treat me like I need to come to you and please you but treat me like you want me and will do anything to get me in you."

Scarlet bounced over to me and pressed her chest into me before giving me another kiss.

"As long as you fuck that good you have yourself a deal."

I pulled her skirt back over her ass and gave it a smack.

"Then let's get back to work anal whore."

She just gave me a big smile and left without saying more and I pulled in my presence and walked out so no one would see me following her. I wrote down when I wanted her to come and talk to the girls and left it on her desk then got back to work. I finished work and was driving home when I remembered I had thing's I was requested to pick up. I took a detour and drove to the adult toy store, I got out and started to walk inside but before I went in I saw a familiar figure down the block from me. I looked and saw Ashley duck around a corner before peeking out to see if I saw her. I didn't want to deal with her and as the last of her family I felt bad that she was all alone in this world so I tried to ignore her and just walked inside. I came to the counter and asked the clerk behind for one dildo three different chokers and her recommendation on a good vibrator. The clerk was a thin punk rocker with short hair and combat boots. She showed me the chokers and I picked a black one with a bell, a red one with a heart, and a white one that said candy in mettle letters. We then went to the vibrators and she gave me a choice between a wand and a rechargeable vibrator that curved and flared towards the tip. I took the rechargeable one and followed her to the dildo section of the store.

There was such a wide selection to pick from it was overwhelming, I had to imagine Samantha using each one to get a picture of what might be good. That only distracted me so I asked the clerk for one with a suction cup around my size but a few inches smaller, so it would satisfy but I would be the main event. She was bold and asked to see what I was working with, I was already hard from the image of Samantha ridding one of these dildos so when I freed myself and showed her eyes almost fell out. She stared for a bit and made a loud gulp before picking out a dildo that matched my preference. When I put myself way I noticed a look of disappointment on her face but I had already cum earlier in the day and was feeling bad the girls didn't know about it. So, I just paid for my purchase and left the store, Ashley was still outside and tried to hide from me even though she was bad at it. I just got in my car and drove home, once home I paused outside and saw mom making dinner already as the girls helped and I felt happy to be home. I walked inside to a choir of sweat voices.

"Welcome home babe!" they all said together.

"Hi, honey I'm home."

"Who was that to?" mom asked.

"All of you, your all my honey's, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, we are." Jess answered.

"What's in the bag?" Kat asked.

"I just picked up a few requested items is all."

"Hooray presents." Jess cheered as I walked into the kitchen.

Mom stopped cooking and they all came over to me, I quickly dove my hand in and grabbed the chokers to hide behind my back and handed the bag to mom. She looked inside and her eyes sparkled looking at the dildo and vibrator, the other girls looked in and gave me a look of approval.

"You have good taste." Kat said taking out the vibrator.

"Can I ask why you got a suction cup dildo?" asked Jess while mom took it out.

"I felt it would be better for all of us and our current set up."

"Ok, because there is only one of you can't be in all of us all the time so that makes scenes."

"I also got the chokers."

"Really, let us see." they all said together again.

I showed them the chokers I had behind my back and they looked at them like I was giving them jewelry.

"Who gets which?" mom asked.

"Of course, you get the bell, Kat gets the heart, and Jess gets the one that says candy."

"Can I wear mine now?" asked Kat.

"Me too." said mom

"And me?" asked Jess.

"I don't see why not." I answered.

Mom spun around and moved her hair out of the way "Put it on us." she said. The other girls did the same.

I took each choker and placed it around their necks, the backs all had a ribbon that matched the color of the leather that was used to tighten and a clip that could be used for a quick release. I didn't want to make them to tight but after I placed the last one around mom's neck.

She asked, "Can you make them a bit tighter."

I reached up and gave the ribbon a tug which caused to make a "Zip" sound before fitting snugly around her pail throat. She let out a moan at the feel of the cool leather wrapped around her and began to feel up herself. She was enjoying the feeling she had longed for and I let her loose herself in the memories of the last time she had this feeling around her neck. Kat reached over and gave Samantha's bell a little flick which caused it to "Ding" and Sam to almost buckle under the feeling's it gave her. I gave Kat's choker ribbon a tug and to clamped around her neck which caused her to look at me like she was in trouble but also seemed to bring her under control instantly. Jess was the only one that I didn't tighten the choker on, she had walked to a mirror and was looking at it around her neck from different angles. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her into my body to feel her against me.

"Why does mine say candy?" she asked.

"Because out of the three of you girl's you are the one that gets licked the most and we all love the way you taste. You're like our own special treat."

Jess let her weight fall back against me and I held her there for a moment enjoying how she made me feel. I then turned around and let all of them know they had to be pack and ready to go for tomorrow's trip. The girls had already gone back home and packed and mom had her luggage ready to go by the front door but I wanted them to think about if they might have forgotten anything. They all said they had everything they needed and I left to pack my own cloths for the trip. When I came back the girls were talking and looking at the chokers I had given them in the mirror, It was very cute and I started to feel more guilt over Scarlet. I told the girl's we should eat and that I had something to talk to them about after we finished. The three girls were curious but agreed and we all had dinner as I asked them about their day and what they wanted to do in Hawaii. After dinner I knew I had to be serious and had to come clean about what I had been up to at work.

"Ok so let's talk." I started.

"What's on your mind honey?" mom asked in a soothing voice.

I told them about everything that happened at work and how Scarlet wanted to talk with them. I explained that at first it was out of impulse but now I felt like keeping her.

"Is this like, that realtor form the other day?" Kat asked suspiciously.

"More, although I was never really planning on having the realtor to begin with."

"I've met Scarlet before and while she does have a nice body she can be a nasty person, are you sure you want her of all people?" mom asked.

"Not at first, I had just been trying to protect my team but after this last time I feel like I can help her get over her need to tear people down."

"Well I haven't met this realtor or this Scarlet bitch so will someone fill me in?" Jess asked.

"The realtor showed the house down the block that me and Kat went to, we flirted a bit because mom had stocked me in front of her when she came to the house the day before that but it was nothing serious. Scarlet like I explained is a boss at my work, she tried to scream at and fire the women on my team. I used my power to take control of her and punish her before taking her memories, this was before I had control over myself and I left a message in her head that I forgot about. While at work she acted on it and I found out I could use it to get her to treat the girls in my office better."

"Why not just use your power and make her into a better person? She doesn't seem to have a great personality anyhow." Jess said folding her arms.

"You all were the ones who wanted me to use the power to help you, she just has this problem trying to use her power at work to hurt the women she's intimidated by."

"Well if you can help I think you should but having her with us brings up another issue." said Jess.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Who is under who?" Kat asked.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked curiously.

"Look me and Jess know our roles in this relationship, and Samantha is number one but how is this other woman going to fit in?"

"Wait where am I in all this?"

"It goes Sam, you, Jess and me. If you bring this Scarlet into this is she just a project your working on or is she going to be your new favorite?"

"I wasn't really thinking of it like that. Why is mom above me?"

"Because if you left tomorrow Kat and I would still come over and play with that hot body of hers, although I think she would be less into it without you. Kat and I have been in an off again on-again relationship for years so we always have each other."

"So how would Scarlet fit in honey?" mom asked.

"How can you even think about having another woman? Does that power of yours give you a bigger sex drive or something? You could have any or all of us whenever you want but you still have time to fuck your boss?" Jess asked.

I had noticed that when my power attached to Kat and Jess my energy, endurance, and sex drive did grow some but I just thought it was because I wanted to please them. Thinking about it now I did have more than enough energy after fucking Scarlet, I still had to catch my breath but after it was like I went for a nice jog.

"Ok wait, let me think." I said trying to put my thoughts in order.

"If you really want to keep her does that mean you gave her a piece of your power also?" Jess asked with eyes full of concern.

I knew that she knew the significance of me attaching a piece of my power to anyone like I had done with them.

"No, I haven't given them any power to them and I don't plan to I just want to help her change some. As far as how she fits in with us we would have to see after you all talk to her. Now that you bring up my sex drive I have noticed that I have more energy after passing a piece to the two of you but I just don't have the info on that, I'll have to ask my grandfather when we see him."

"Ok we'll just have to meet her and have some girl talk right Kat, Jess?" mom asked the girls while giving me a cute smile.

I felt a cold shill go up my spine from the way mom was looking at me, as if I was caught stealing sweats before bed as a child. The other two girls looked at her and then started to smile as well.

"Yep that sound like the best thing to do." Kat agreed.

"Sure, girl talk, sounds good." Jess said.

I knew this would only end bad for me but right now there was a larger issue to deal with so I put it out of my mind. We all headed to bed and even though I tried to seduce one of them into some night activates they all kicked me out of my mom's bedroom and had me sleep alone. They weren't mad at me exactly, it just felt like they wanted me to think about what I had done and how it made them feel. I was regretful about how the situation turned out like it had and how it was my fault, but more than anything it reaffirmed my resolve not to let this power out of my control.

Morning came and I stayed asleep longer than I commonly did, Samantha eventually came to wake me at 10 in the morning. I awoke to the sound of a bell softly chiming near me and even as sleep tried to pull me back under the bell constantly caused me to focus. I opened my eyes and she was sitting across my waist gently tapping at her bell on her choker. She was straddles across me but her weight felt good as it pinned me to the bed, her naked body however caused the blood in my body to surge.

"Morning mom, what time is it?"

"It's 10 we need to get going if we're going to make our flight."

Our plane tickets were for a 11 o'clock flight and we had to be at the airport early to pass security and board. I stared at Samantha's lovely breast that were being pushed together as she tapped her bell.

"Do you think we have time for?" I asked with a thrust.

"Nope, I'm just here to get you all hot so you will get up and we can go."

"But mom that's mean." I complained.

"I said call me Samantha in bed."

"So, this counts as in bed?"

"You might not have your dick in me but you want to and I want you to, so yes. We just don't have the time, now get up we got to go."

She hopped off me after that and swung her hips exaggeratedly as she left me hard but awake. I got up and got dressed in a hurry before running out the door, the girls were already outside waiting so I locked the door. Samantha was wearing a thin floral print dress that wrapped around her and was tied with a string. Jess was in shots and a bikini top with a unzipped sweatshirt over her, and Kat was in a orange halter top and a skirt. They all looked amazing and for a moment I forgot why we were leaving the house in the first place.

"Do you all have to look so good all the time?"

"What I think we look decent, no one is showing off too much especially for where we're going." mom answered.

"Ok, well if your all fine with it I am to." I said as I got in the driver's seat and we drove off.

As we pulled out of our neighborhood I saw a pink Ford Focus following us, at first, I thought nothing of it and kept driving. After a few blocks and making my way to the freeway I got suspicious, the car had followed us the whole way. I didn't want to scare the girl's so I kept it to myself and kept driving trying to lose whoever it was or at least get a better view of them. Once on the highway I drove to the airport like normal and tried to put cars in between us and the pink Ford. I knew once we got to the airport the road looped back and if I had enough room I would be able to see who it was. When we came to the loop I sped up suddenly giving me the room I needed and when I looked over to see I saw Ashley.

"Look it's that girl from before." mom pointed out to Jess and Kat.

"What's she doing here?" Jess asked.

"No clue, but if she makes a move in such a big place we'll be ready." I said confidently.

I had already altered the ball of power I attached to the girl's so that if they ever inhaled a sent that altered them the power would take over and suppress the changes while letting them track where it came from. We pulled into a garage and walked to the front like everything was normal, then we went into the security line with Ashley following us the whole time. We got to our gate in time and only had to wait a few minutes to board, as I handed the tickets to the clerk I connected to her mind and had her upgrade all of us to first class. It was an eight-hour flight and I didn't want to be cramped the entire way, I also knew that they always kept half of first class empty just in case. We all started to board and I saw Ashley get in line to board as well, with her power this was going to be a serious issue. I had no way out right now and I was ready to fight with her if she wanted to cause trouble. Once in first class mom and I sat in a two-person pod and Jess and Kat in the one across the aisle from us. To my surprise just before the plane took off Ashley came into first class and sat in a pod a few rows up from us, she gave me a dirty look as she walked pass but then just sat there. The flight was long and I knew we would be getting there late but with her on the plane there was no way I was going to sleep.

During the flight I could feel mom start to fidget and move next to me as if she had a hard time getting comfortable.

"What's wrong mom is your seat broken or something?"

"No, it's not that. I just can't get comfortable when they are doing that."

"Who's doing what?"

She pointed to the bod next to us and Jess and Kat had at some point asked for a blanket and pulled their partition shut. They were under the blanket making very light but familiar moans, because mom and I where next to them she could hear them best. I quickly pulled or partition shut before someone saw what they were up to and noticed mom was clutching at her dress.

"Hey, you too we're on a plane." I said quietly

Jess pulled her head out and looked over at me like she was innocent and Kat only peaked her eyes out but I could still see Jess's nipple in her mouth. She gave me a shrug and pulled the blanket back over her head.

"It's called the mile-high club Steve, don't you want to join?" she asked before pulling the covers over herself as well.

"Do you want to sit somewhere else mom? I don't think these two will stop unless I make them."

"Uh, will you come with me?"

"Sure, if they have another two person we can sit together."

She stood and without saying anymore opened the partition and walked up the aisle. I followed and was looking for a pod we could sit in when I was pulled into one of the bathrooms suddenly.

"Mom what are you doing?"

"Call me Sam, I need you now." she wined at me.