The Power to Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not getting off that easy. Holding out on us for work or to learn how to use your power is one thing but now you are going to fuck me and fill my ass with cum."

I tried to say I had no energy but she put a finger on my lips and continued talking.

"You don't get to say no, we have all talked it over and while the others would prefer you come to them I have no problem taking your cum from you. I had to rape your dad when he came home from work so I know how to keep you hard and fucking. From the look of things, I don't have to keep you hard." she said as she grabbed hold of my cock and slid it back in her ass.

I couldn't really fight back and we both knew I didn't want to, while she was sitting on me the view of her body and the faces she made had me unwilling to move and inch. She started off much slower than I did but she was using her the muscles around her ring to open and close it around my shaft as she pulled up then slid back down. I felt like my cock was an icing piping bag and she was just trying to get a good handle on it before forcing out what she was after. Her breast swing whenever she pushed down and she griped her left one to play with her nipple as she looked me in the eyes. After a short time, her speed increased and I could hear her breathing grow heavy in time with how loud her cheeks slapped against my thighs.

I placed my hands on her hips and passed them up her sides to her tits giving the right one a squeeze. She moaned and rode me faster when my fingers slid up half of her, I wanted to match her timing but somehow knew she would like it better if she was in control. I held back and let her slammed down on me at her own pace, her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was open so she could breath. I could see how happy she was to have my cock back inside her again and realized that whenever she smiled my cock would twitch and build closer to cumming.

"Cum, please cum in me. I'm so close to cumming and I want to feel your cum in me when I do."

"Then fuck harder." I joked.

She took it as a challenge and rose to the tip of my cock head before slamming back down and giving it a grind. It felt crazy good and I jerked up from the pleasure making my abs tighten, she grinned and leaned down so out faces were close together.

"You like it when I pound my ass down you cock?" she said as she sped up her ass.

Always pulling her ass up high before pushing down on me hard, it hurt a little when her body weight would crash into me but the feeling of her ass made it wash away. After about a minuet of this while she hovered over me and her nipples pressed into me I was ready to cum and cum hard. She was still smiling at the faces I was making but I knew she was ready to blow to so I reached my arms up and grabbed hold of her forcing her into a kiss as I stuffed my tongue into her mouth. She moaned loudly as we kissed passionately and I couldn't hold back any more, I let my orgasm explode from the tip of my cock and sprayed cum into her ass. When I let go she also came hard spraying my abs with her love juice as she screamed into my mouth, I couldn't stop cumming for a long time as her asshole clamped down on my dick. She shook and scratched at me every other time I came more into her ass, but we never stopped kissing deeply. Finally, when we stopped cumming together we parted our mouths and she laid on top of me breathing into my neck.

Her body felt good as she laid there breathing heavy, she was warm and soft and all I wanted to do was stop time and stay in her like this forever. After a while she started to come back to life and sat back on me before my cock could go soft. She looked like she had just done something to be proud of and was looking at me like she won a bet. I smiled up at her and was happy she liked to use her ass to drain me of cum, I wanted to sit up and bite her nipple but sleep was calling me.

"It's on baby you can go to sleep now. I'll take care of everything in the morning."

"Thank you, Steve, I love you."

She blushed and turned away a little "I've decided you can call me mom if you want?" she said unsure of herself.

"I think you are amazing and I love you very much mom." was the last thing I said before I passed out, unable to keep my mind awake anymore.

I saw mom smile grow bigger and her skin turn red before my eyes closed but I don't know what happened after that. When I woke up the next morning I felt like I had slept for a week straight, but when I tried to get up I found I was pinned to the bed. I looked around to see what was holding me down and found out that I was in the middle of the bed but under the blankets and up where the pillows were. I had no idea how I got there but what was more surprising was the fact that all the girls were on the bed with me.

Mom was on my right sleeping against my chest while Jess and Kat were on my left spooning with each other with my arm under them, Ashley and Lela were asleep at the bottom of the bed but they both had one of my legs under their pillow. At first, I wanted to get up and get ready to go home but when I thought it over having them sleep with me all together on the same bed felt great so I just stayed. Eventually the alarm I had set for 10 o'clock so we didn't miss our flight went off waking the girls, my phone was across the room so we all had to get up to turn it off. I had been awake longer so them so I got up and crossed the room before they could make it out of bed.

When I turned back around mom, Jess, and Kat were already making out with half-awake faces, I assumed this was what they did every morning considering how long it took them to get up in the morning. Ashley and Lela were both staring at me with a look of shock and embarrassment, I couldn't figure out why they were staring for so long.

"What are you guy's looking at?" I asked.

"Don't worry girls you'll get use to it once you have it inside of you a few times." mom answered.

That was when I realized that I was naked and my cock was growing at the sight of the three girls kissing and groping each other. I had forgot that neither Ashley or Lela had seen me naked before, I had just assumed everything was normal because they were also naked in bed with us. I didn't panic and just walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

"We should all get ready to go our flight is at 12." I said casually.

"Steve, we are going to need to make a schedule later don't forget." Jess said as she took Kat out of the room.

Mom helped Ashley and Lela out of the room but then came back to me outside the shower. I turned to her and gave her a hug while kissing her neck, it made her wriggle and squeal. After a few seconds I pulled away.

"Mom we really need to get going."

"I know bur I hoped I could shower with you. The other girls can shower in their own rooms."

"If you did that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from having you again. Also, I need you to keep an eye on Ashley and Lela I don't know what they might be into." I said.

"We can just have a quickie, right?" she asked pouting a little.

"No mom, now hurry and get ready."

I spun her around and gave her ass a playful slap, it made her gasp and bite her lower lip but she still left me to take a shower. After I took my shower and got dressed I packed and got ready to leave, when I came into the living room all of them were packed and ready to go. Lela however was still in the old sheet because she didn't have anything with her when I picked her up.

"Does anyone have anything Lela can wear?"

"We tried but none of us have her size." mom answered.

I had an Idea and dug out a large shirt I had, Lela was much smaller than me so I hoped it would fit her like a dress. I put it on her and while it did cover her chest and ass she still looked noticeable next to the rest of us. Mom was the first to figure out what I was trying to do and took out a pair of sandals and a bikini bottom for Lela to squeeze into. After that she looked more natural and Jess and Kat added some accessories to make her look more like a tourist. After she was settled I took her sheet and put it in my bag and we left the hotel to make our flight. When we walked into the airport I was going to follow the usual steps but Ashley gave her hair a flip and all the staff suddenly gave us six first class tickets and led us to out gate to wait.

"Ashley why did you do that?" I asked.

"Mother said it was what our power is for. If we don't use it on normal people then how do we get what we want?"

"I don't like using my power like that so please try not to do it too much."

"You should get use to having to use it more, if we are all that's left of the family's then we need to take care of some things and when the time comes the normal people will take advantage of you."

I didn't know what she was talking about yet so I just sighed and we all got on the plane when it was ready. The flight home was normal and we all sat near each other and acted just like a normal family watching the inflight movie. When the plane arrived in California we got off and drove home right away, it was already 8 at night and by the time we got to the house it was closer to 11 so we were all very tired. I opened the door and mom, Jess, and Kat pushed me aside and walked up the stairs into mom's room. I brought every one's luggage inside and could already hear the girls up in the room sleeping. Ashley and Lela stayed down stares very tired like the rest of us but they didn't know where to sleep so I had Ashley go up to my room and set up the couch for Lela. When I was going to leave and find a place for myself Lela grabbed my shirt and held me where I was.

"What's wrong Lela? You need something?"

"Uh, well no, it's just..."

"Don't worry it's safe here. Just go to sleep and we can talk in the morning."

"But I've never slept by myself before."

"Never?"

She shook her head, I remembered the collar that was around her neck when we first met and thought about that other things she had happen to her. I gave her a hug and held her close for a few moments before walking over to my bag and pulling out her old sheet thinking a familiar sent might help. She had a look of shock when I brought it over to her but when I got under it and held out my arm so we could sleep on the floor together she still came over and cuddled next to me. It wasn't the best sleep ever but once I had my shirt off and a few couch cushions under me we both managed to fall asleep. I remember having a dream that I was in a large house with many doors and the girls were down a long hall waving at me.

I awoke the next morning when the sun came in the window and found that again all the girls were laying around me they were either laying on me or on a couch. I got up and started making breakfast for all of us, it took lots of ingredients to cook for so many people but I didn't mind cooking for the people I cared about. When I was just about done the girls started to wake up one at a time and co\me in the kitchen for coffee, I helped them get a cup and then they would go back to wake up another girl.

When I finished cooking I brought them each a plate of food and we eight in the living room, they all talked while we eight and mom put Ashley's hair in another braid. I think this had become a normal thing with them and Ashley never tried to stop her, then she took Lela to put on girl cloths. They came back down after a while and Lela had on the sundress mom wore when I took her ass the first time, I almost choked on my bacon but passed it off like nothing happened. After breakfast I got a thank you from each of them and then they all sat on the opposite side of the room as me making me very nervous.

"Steve, honey we all have something very important we want to talk to you about and would appreciate it if you didn't use your power while we talked." mom said the same way she use to talk to me when I was a kid.

"Ok, but what is this all about?"

"It involves a few things but the main topics are. How we all fit in this new relationship. What you plan to do to keep all of us happy with you. Where you plan to keep us all, and what you want to do with what your fathers family left you."

I was stunned for a second and thought, "Just how much have they been talking about when I'm not around" while I looked at my mom surrounded by women.

"First we would like it if everyone were here so could you call that Scarlet girl and invite her over?"

I started to put together what was going on and I called Scarlet and told her to come over because the girls would like to talk with her. We all waited for Scarlet to come over and when her car pulled up I opened the door and was greeted by her giving me a big kiss as she jumped into my arms. I was a little surprised brought her to the living room where the girls were waiting and with all the people in my life together mom took over.

CH. 3???

"Hello Miss Scarlet will you please sit." mom started out.

"Wow Steve you do have a unique situation here don't you." Scarlet said as she sat across from the other girls.

Mom looked her up and down "So you want to keep fucking Steven is that right?" mom asked.

I almost fell over from how frank she was being but ended up just leaning against a wall.

Scarlet gave my jeans a look "Yes, I would very much like to keep having Steve's big cock in me." she answered.

"Then what are you planning to do for him?"

"Excuse me but I don't have to do anything for him. There are things I want to do to him and things I want to do with him but I think that should be between us."

"I believe that is where your wrong, if you want to stay with him you will also be in a relationship with all of us and we decided what we want to know."

"If I want to be with him I will and there is nothing you random girls can do about it." Scarlet said and started to stand up.

"I am his mother and you better believe that I will do something about it, now sit down."

Scarlet froze while trying to stand then looked up to Samantha and then over to me full of confusion. I gave her a nod and she just sat back down trying to figure something out, I promised the girls I wouldn't use my power so I couldn't tell what she was thinking. For that matter I couldn't tell what any of them were thinking and it scared me that only mom was talking while the others just watched.

"Now I have talked with the other girls and we all agree that we don't mind you his boss sleeping with him whenever he has time after all I'm his mother and these two are fucking me all the time as well as him." Mom gestured to Jess and Kat who both just giggled a little before becoming serious again.

"As for the other two we don't know yet but they might just be after him for his sperm, but that would still be fine with the rest of us. We all have our own reason for being with him but if you can't tell us yours then we can't let you have him." mom finished.

Scarlet looked shocked and you could tell she was going over things in her head for a long time before she looked up at mom.

"I want to have your son in my ass every time I get horny at work and maybe date him on a regular basis." Scarlet said bluntly and resolutely.

I almost laughed out loud over how blunt and serious they both were being but one look at my mom's face and I held it in.

Mom smiled at Scarlet "Ok, we're fine with that." she said.

"What? Really?" Scarlet said surprised. "I basically just told you I was only really after your son for his big dick and you're ok with that?"

"Like I said we are all with him for different reasons and if you ever get tired of being with him you can always leave with no strings." mom said.

"This is all to strange, can I ask why your so ok with having more women in here? It looks like he can have all the sex he wants with you all."

"We have agreed on having you here for two reasons, first because my son has taken a liking to you and I want to keep him happy as both his mother and full time cum addicted slut. The second reason is because we all know something special about my son that you don't and it gives him some room to grow."

When mom said that mine and Scarlet's eyes almost fell out of our heads, her because mom called herself my cum slut and me because I thought mom might just tell her about my power suddenly.

Scarlet was the first to collect herself "Well then I would like to be in a relationship with you all if you're interested?" she asked.

"Well of course, but if you are going to be with us you need to fuck more than just Steven. So, who besides him are you interested in?"

This was getting out of hand but all the girls seemed calm except for Scarlet who was fidgeting in her chair.

"Mom isn't that going a bit too far?"

"We have decided that this is the best way to decide if she can handle all the things that come with being here and with you, we really are not trying to be mean to her."

"I want her!" Scarlet yelled suddenly and pointed to Lela.

Lela was taken aback and covered her mouth to stifle a squeak, but mom just smiled.

"Good pick can I ask why? From what Steve told us you don't like women and I was sure this would make you go running from the house."

"It's not that I don't like women I'm just intimidated by them at work, I can't help but think they will take my job one day."

Scarlet stood up and walked across the room before stopping in front of Lela who only seemed to come up to her waist when sitting and breast wen standing.

"In private I really like women with a big ass and small features. That always make me wet and I know Steven would like to see us together with our assholes open and waiting for his cock."

My pants grew tight just imagining the view that would be, I looked at Lela who was under Scarlet's breast and her breathing had become heavy and she started to fidget.

"Thank you for being so honest, now we can start the real discussion. Steven will you please sit." mom asked and pointed to the seat Scarlet was just in.

I sat down and mom had Scarlet sit next to them on the couch and told her everything that happened so far. About my power as well as Ashley and Lela and even about how I had fucked her ass when she tried to yell at my team in the office. Scarlet blushed deep red but calmed down when she heard that I also took the memories from all of them so no one knew about it but us. Then she turned to me and started with what she was really interested in.

"So dear first tell us what order we come in at?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well we need to have a schedule and with the six of us here that only gives you one day to rest so if you don't handle your time right you're going to be out of energy in no time. We want to know who comes first and who goes last?"

I remembered that we had talked similarly about this before and I knew what she was asking me to do.

"I can't give you an order, as it stands the tree of you are going to be with me no matter what so your positions don't change." I said gesturing to Jess, mom, and Kat. "However, with the other three we haven't been together long enough for me to decide that."

"Then how about this, I'll be in charge when at home and handle the women you're with. At work you and Scarlet can have your fun in the office, and you can go out with Ashley and Lela on the weekend to get to know them better. I still want alone time when we can get it but other than that you only need to make yourself available to whoever wants you at the time." mom said and looked to the girls who agreed.

I knew I really had no say in any of this, they were just telling me how they felt about things and I had no choice but to agree.

"Now the second thing is where we all plan to stay?"

"Scarlet has her own place and we can move with the money dad left us." I said.