The Power to Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True but I'm sure Scarlet would want to stay the night, right? We also want to move but then we would be out of money fast."

Scarlet and the girls all nodded.

"But that does bring up what we plan to do with what your grandfather left you."

"What do you mean? We don't know what he left me just that he was going to give me something." I asked.

"Well my mother left me the family library and the business the family owned and now that Lela is the last of her family she owns a dozen sports teams and small business. So, it stands to reason as the bigger family your grandfather would leave you what your family owned." Ashley said.

"Wait, I thought Lela's family only hunted other family's?"

"That's right but they still needed money and resources to find them it's just not as much as the others mostly sports and athletics because of our power." Lela said while looking at Scarlet.

"If that's true I don't know what it could be and we will have to wait and see about that."

"Baby just think about it, your father left me millions and that was just what he could hide. If it like the other family's we could have more money than we know what to do with."

I thought it over for a bit "How about this then, if your all right in your guesses then we just have to wait until I gain control and we can move and live together in a Mansion somewhere." I suggested.

"Wonderful but as your mother I want you to keep working, being lazy is not good for you especially when you have all of us with you. When you gain control of what your family left behind don't take it and run but let it work for us so we can live happy off the interest."

"That's why I said you need to get more comfortable using your power to get what you want or the normal lawyers will take advantage of you when the time comes." Ashley reminded me.

I understood what she was getting at because when dad had died the lawyer had tried to hide some of his account information so he could get at it later. Even without powers normal people are still able to take things that don't belong to them.

"Then how about this, Jess and Kat can take Ashley to their house and Lela can go with Scarlet until we can get a place for all of us?"

"That's not bad but we decided that it would be better if Lela and Ashley stayed here and the girls come over when they have time so things seem normal. Ashley will stay in my room with me and Lela will stay in your room with you, and if you feel like a change I'll take the other one off your hands." mom said.

Again, I was out voted when all the other girls agreed together, I couldn't argue with them at all.

"Now that everything has been decided and you promise to follow what we agreed then you can use your power again."

"I promise to follow everything we decided on but why do I need to use my power now?"

"Don't you want to know what we are all thinking?"

"I trust all of you, I don't need to know what you're thinking."

"You're such a good son, you make me so proud. Ok girl's Lela you stay here and do what we talked about earlier, Ashley come with us so we can fill Scarlet in on the girl talk we have been doing."

Again, I was lost as far as what they were all talking about, my mom really was the one in charge of all of us. The one thing I had going for me was that she was my mother and she enjoyed having my dick in her. The girls took Scarlet upstairs and only Lela and I were left in the living room, I got up and started to clean the dishes. Every time I came in or out of the living room Lela would tense up or try to say something but nothing ever came out. After I washed the dishes and but everything away I came back to the living room and didn't see her anywhere so I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. A few minutes later Lela came walking down the stairs and stood in front of me and the show I was watching.

"Hey Lela, do you need something? I was going to watch TV."

"Uh no I just wanted..."

I sat up and tried to reach for her but Lela jumped back away from me like I was going to hurt her.

"Lela what's wrong?"

She looked at me fidgeting her hands together and the untied the sundress and let it fall to the floor. Her body was amazing to look at her breast while not to large were still perfect to me and even from the front her ass was still clear to see. I tried to talk but no words came out, I was staring at her in wonder at how such a person was even on the same planed as me.

"I would like to have sex now please." Lela said while trying to cover her chest.

"What? Lela what's going on?"

"The other women have all had a chance to be with you and I would also like that but after my brother I'm afraid to try anything. Even after I beat Ashley for the chance to go first I still don't know how to go about it."

I stood up and walked over to her surprising her with a hug.

"I know your brother used you to grow stronger and you might not be able to feel normal for a while but don't think you have to do anything for me. We can take our time and be together when you're ready."

"I do want to be with you but I've never done anything like this when it was my idea, I just feel trapped when I think about trying."

I took Lela by the hand and lead her to the back-sliding door, I opened it and brought her outside. The sun felt good on my skin and the warm air made me want to lay out in the sun, I began getting undressed while Lela watched and when my pants came off she backed up a little.

"Don't worry I just want to go for a swim." I said and walked to the pool.

I jumped in and enjoyed the water on my skin, I did a few laps and looked to Lela who was watching me but also came closer.

"You can't be trapped out here, the grass under your feet and the sun on your skin it all gives you a feeling of being free and open."

Lela began feeling the grass under her feet and walked out into the middle of the back yard as the sun kissed her skin. She was enjoying the feeling of the wind dancing across her hair and laid down to tan with her arms and legs spread. I could feel a need stirring in me as my cock started to grow and harden, I got out of the pool and grabbed a beach blanket that I often used to tan. I dried myself off some and joined Lela on the grass, when I laid down next to her the sun on my back made me want to sleep. When I looked at the smile on Lela's face I was filled with energy and I leaned over to kiss her gently. When I pulled back her eyes were wide and she looked at me like I jumped out of a closet. I smiled at her cute face and the next thing I knew I was on my back pinned to the ground in the shade of Lela's shadow. I reached up into her hair and pulled her down to my face and kissed her deeply to encourage her that I wanted what she wanted. She returned my kiss and became more passionate the longer we kissed, I could feel my cock stiffen fully and fit snugly in between her ass cheeks. Lela moved her ass up and down to feel my warm shaft slide at her backdoor, I was about to break free and take her when she sat up and looked down at me.

"You need to know more about my power."

"Right now? Isn't a little late for that?"

"It's very important and I get embarrassed talking about it."

"Ok I'll listen."

"My power is triggered when I become aroused and if I have a male around me it makes my transformation more powerful."

"I know all this from your brother."

"Shh... what you don't know is that my power is actually stronger than his and I have could hurt you if I lose control so please use your power to hold my mind in check."

I could see how serious she was about this and her eyes were begging me to hurry so I didn't hesitate to grab hold of her mind. As soon as she felt my power enter her mind she arched back and moved her hips up my body until her sex was above my mouth. The aroma was like cinnamon and fresh baked bread and without thinking I began to lick at her clit to get at her juices. She moaned out loud and I felt her mind start to shift around my power, she gave over her mind that controlled her decision making was given over to her instincts. Her need to cum jumped right away and I felt in danger if I couldn't give her enough pleasure, but she left her limbs open for me to control so I had some protection if things got out of hand. I increased the speed and pattern that I was making with my tongue licking her entire pussy that was dripping wet now. She leaned forward and I could see the animal she was becoming, she grew claws and fangs and her eyes turned red. The biggest difference was how long and wild her hair became, she grew louder and I focused on her clit more which had her throw herself forward and push her pelvis against my tongue. I was managing to breath somehow and slapped her ass from beneath her, at every slap she would clay at the ground and moan louder.

She was a wild animal and I needed to conquer her if I was going to please her so I focused on filling her with as much pleasure as she could take. I shifted my arm under one of her legs and rolled her body over so she was on her back but I never stopped licking at her clit only adding more pressure to each lick. Her body twisted and stretched as I focused more attention on her pussy, she had her hand on the back of my head and was panting. I pulled my mouth from her clit to a sound of disappointment from her, it only lasted a second before she gasped when she felt my thick cock enter her. I wasn't going to give her any breaks. I began to thrust in and out of her at a steady pace and pushed my weight against her to hold her to the ground as I kissed her neck and squeezed her breast. Her mind let out a roar and I knew I had made a mistake, she was in a shifted state so kissing her neck was not going to give her the pleasure she needed.

I bit down hard on her neck and the roar faded away, at the same time her whole body shifted away from me but she couldn't get out from under me. I slapped the breast that I had been squeezing and she moved back under me, I never stopped my thrust and I had worked her closer to her orgasm but it wouldn't be enough if I let her finish like that. I pinched and pulled at her nipple which made her moan and gasp louder and more often, she was so loud by now that the neighbors had to hear and the girls up in the room must know what was happening.

I threaded my fingers into her hair and yanked a handful to the side as I increased the speed that I was pounding into her at. She came right away but I kept fucking her the entire time she was cumming on my cock, I was so focused on giving her pleasure that I didn't know how close I was. I pulled out of her abruptly and she rolled to her side and tried to crawl away but I could feel the animal in her was not conquered yet. So, when her ass was facing me and she tried to get her knees under her I stuffed my cock back into her open cunt. I drove deep into her until I bottomed out and she arched her back to let out a scream of pleasure, I grabbed her by the hips and held her firm as I pounded into her from behind, she tried to struggle and break free from me but I wouldn't let her go and kept up my assault until she couldn't keep her weight up with her arms and she face planted into the towel. She bit down on it and screamed more, she was going to cum again soon and I could feel my cock twitched and ready to blow but I had to be sure the other side of her knew she was mine now. I grabbed another fist full of hair and pulled her head back up so she could scream into the air.

"Cum again, cum for me and give yourself to me."

"Grr... Fuck your cock feels so good. Pound me hard, give me all that big dick."

I let go of her hair and she fell forward again, but now her ass hole was pointed right at me so I placed my thumb against it and rubbed. She jerked back and looked at me but before she could say anything to stop me I pushed my thumb into her ass all the way to the last knuckle and moved it in and out while I squeezed her ass. She started to shout as she came hard again and sprayed my cock down with her juice and I returned her the feeling by letting my cock explode with cum. I gave out my own shout and sprayed her cunt with as much cum as I had to give her, my body jerked as I came and slammed into her which only made her orgasm more intense. As time passed her body shifted back to normal and I could feel her mind return as well, she was weak and tired but satisfied inside and out.

I got up and walked back inside to get something for us to drink but while I was looking in the fridge Scarlet somehow managed to suck my cock into her mouth without me noticing her even come down the stairs.

"Umm you doth taste so good. I can't wait to have that cunt juice by itself." Scarlet said.

"We said to bring us a taste to." mom said from the stairs.

Scarlet cleaned all the cum she could find from my swollen cock and ran back up the stairs. This was all to amazing but it was my life so I had to get used to it, I took a cup of water for me and Lela and brought it out to her. She was still just lying on the towel complacently spent and didn't want to bother her but I knew she needed something to drink. I placed the cup down above her and laid down next to her, her breathing had changed to a normal speed and I was surprised how fast she recovered. When I felt her body pressed into me I knew she was mine to keep.

"We can do that again another time if you want."

"Are you sure, I would like that but I know I'm not as beautiful as the other girls." Lela said.

"You are beautiful to me and I want to fuck you more. Are you going to deny me?"

"No, please fuck me again whenever you want." Lela said as she sat up sluggishly and tried to climb over me.

I sat up and chuckled "I will, you don't have to worry about that. But I would like to know about a couple things first." I asked holding her in my arms.

"What do you need to know?"

"What animal do you shift into for starters?"

Lela hesitated for a moment "When I used my power for the first time my father said I had a rare condition that unlike the other members of my family who can only change into one animal allowed me to change into two at the same time. So, when I change I become part snow leopard and part bear." she said with her head laying on my shoulder.

"So, you're like me and Ashley in that way, we both have powers that are different from what would be normal in our family's. Well then I also need to know something more intimate if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind, just ask and I'll answer whatever I can."

"Then let me ask this. How do you prefer to have sex?"

"I... I'm not sure how to answer that."

"You don't have to answer right now, I just want to know what would make you feel good. The power you have has a way of turning on me if I'm not doing it right so I want to be more prepared next time."

She blushed and looked away from me "I'm not all that experienced in what makes me feel good, my brother only used me to get himself excited so I never needed to think about what felt good."

I looked up to the second floor and saw a group of faces looking down at us in the back yard.

"I know a few people that could help with that." I said and motioned to the window.

The girls upstairs ducked away just as Lela looked up at them, she grew even more embarrassed and buried her face in my chest. I laughed at how she was trying to hide from them, after how loud she was a moment ago I knew they must have been watching.

"You don't need to be so she, all the girls up there like you and I know Scarlet would love to help you find out what feels good."

When I mentioned Scarlet, Lela pulled back from my chest and I saw her ginning a little.

"She is really pretty."

"True, and she already picked you for her own play mate when I'm not available so she must really like you to."

"Do you think... Do you think she would let me play with her breast?"

"Sure, Scarlet likes her nipples pinched and licked, I was already in her head so I know what she's into."

Lela started to breath heavy "Do you know if she would let me lick her other places?"

"I think so, she only seems dominant but she actually likes to be used and played with."

I felt Lela's crotch starting to heat up and I looked at her only to find that she was starting to pant and lust was covering her face again. I checked our connection and saw some interesting images of what she was hopping to do with Scarlet.

"Lela are you interested in women?"

"I don't know... Scarlet just makes me excited and I can't help but want to taste her and smell her."

I smiled at her "Do you feel the same when you look at me?"

"No, when I look at you I feel different."

I was a little disappointed, I wanted her to feel that way with me.

"What kind of different?"

"When I look at you I get really scared and want to run away."

"So, you don't like men." I said confused about what had happened.

"No that's not it, I want to run from you but I also want you so chase after me. I want you to catch me and corner me, I feel scared because I don't know what you're going to do to me but I still want you to do it."

I chuckled to myself and lifter Lela so we could stand up and go inside, I took her to the down stairs bathroom and started a shower for the both of us. We got in and I soaped her up, paying close attention to her ass and between her thighs. We kissed and I played with her while I cleaned her off, once she was clean I got out of the shower so she could wash her hair. I dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom, as soon as I opened the door I was confronted by Scarlet and the other girls. I ushered them into the living room and they all had the same look on their face like I was supposed to tell them something.

"What are you all looking at?"

"Don't be like that, tell us how you feel, was she good or bad?" Jess asked.

"From how loud she was I doubt she was bad." Kat said.

"True but it wasn't like she was doing much work, from what I could see he was the one fucking her." Ashley said with her noise in the air.

"I just want to know if she tastes as good as she looks." Scarlet said with lust in her eyes.

"Steve what we are all interested in is if you liked having sex with her?" Samantha asked.

I looked at all of them and I knew that they must have all come up with their own ideas about what I felt from how vigorously I was fucking Lela. I could have just told them but words seemed so short for what had really happened, so I connected my power to each of them and shared how I felt the entire time we were together with all of them. They all started to breath heavy and Scarlet blushed when I passed her what Lela and I talked about after we had finished. They all took a moment to ponder over something and then they stood up and huddled together like I couldn't tell what they were thinking. I laughed a little but let them talk about how this effected the setup of who lived where and who slept with who, in short, they all agreed that their current plan was the best way to go. After they talked Jess, Scarlet, and Kat all left to their own homes and Ashley took mom upstairs, they told me to send Lela up when she came out of the shower. I was in the living room watching TV when Lela came to find me but when I said mom and Ashley were upstairs looking for her she ran to them. I was left alone to ponder over what was going to happen to all of us while I listened to what were now common and familiar sounds in the house, then I thought about what collars to get for the three new girls.