The Power Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping the whip with him, Mark crossed over to the bed. Laying it aside for the moment he straddled Jesse again. Looking down, he said, "I am going to untie you and flip you over. I know that you can hear me Jesse. Try to get the evilness under control long enough for me to retie you. Can you try to do that for me?"

For a moment, he swore he saw the spark of the old Jesse and he knew she had heard him. Untying her quickly he flipped her onto her stomach and redid the restraints. Seeing her nice tight ass laying there for him to stare at made his dick jump again. "Damn nice ass," he muttered as he leaned over to get the whip.

Mark took the leather straps and lightly trailed it down Jesse's back, sliding off of her as he did so. He could see her flesh quiver at the touch of the cool leather. Mark trailed it all the way down to the bottoms of her feet.

"I'm going to have you, Jesse. I am going to make it so that you will be mine. You will submit to me. You will comeback and we will defeat this together."

Twisting his wrist to flick the whip over her buttocks, he hesitates. He wonders about the force of it, the pain. Shrugging his shoulders, he realized that at the moment there was too much at stake to worry about it now.

The sound of the leather hitting her flesh was indescribable. Welts immediately formed and her cheeks turned pink. A muffled scream came from Jesse as the pain finally registered. "Hush my sweet," Mark whispered to her. "We are not done yet."

Over and over Mark used the whip. Her butt turned red and Jesse sobbed in pain. Knowing that this was enough of this kind of play, Mark caressed the tender flesh and kissed it gently. "Oh my sweet, that was exquisite. I am so fucking hard right now and it's all because of you." Kissing his way up her back, he laid down upon her, his dick pressing into her ass.

Nuzzling the back of her head, pressing gentle kisses wherever he could, he whispered to her. "You were right about the kissing. I enjoy it very much and I ought to thank you for showing me the way, but I think however, that punishing you for the way you went about it will be much more fun."

Jumping up quickly, Mark went to the table of goodies and grabbed the bottle of lube that he had seen earlier. Pouring some onto his hands, he rubbed some over his now throbbing dick. Looking over at the bed, he could see that Jesse's head was turned toward him. "I am going to fuck you up your ass, my sweet."

Seeing the instant widening of her eyes, Mark knew that whatever was controlling Jesse didn't like that. Good, he thought. Degrade the fucker and perhaps it will leave faster.

Striding slowly over to the bed, Mark smoothed some extra lube across the rosebud that was staring at him from the abuse ass that he had tortured. He felt her body tense up at that touch and knew that this entity would not like this.

Crawling upon her once again, Mark spread her butt cheeks as far as they could go, and pressed his head against the opening. At first Jesse's body tensed up, fighting him and trying to not let him in. Pushing harder he finally popped into the tightness and felt the unheard scream of the being that was inside of Jesse. Pumping hard and not at all gently, he worked the length of his dick inside the tight nether regions of her ass. Damn, but she was tight and oh so hot. Biting his lower lip to control the instant urge to pour his seed into her that came over him, he started to fuck her.

Jesse's moans were loud in the quiet of the room. Sometime during the furious pounding, her body slowly relaxed and started to respond. It started thrusting backward as much as it could.

Not wanting this thing to enjoy what he was doing, Mark stopped. Cold. "No, my sweet. You are not going to enjoy this. At least not until I let you enjoy it." Pulling out with a loud pop, Mark started to untie her to flip her over.

Jesse fought hard as soon as her bonds were released. Using all the strength that he had, Mark flipped her back over and retied her. Kissing her on the cheek, Mark whispered, "Wow. You almost got me there, my sweet. Next time I'll remember how strong you are"

Being on her back, Mark could now see the meanness flowing from her eyes. Stroking her face gently, he told her, "I'll save you. I have to. You are going to be mine now, after all."

Going back to the goodies, Mark grabbed a few clamp-type things and a wicked looking vibrator. This vibrator was thick and curved. Naughty thoughts popped into his head. He fought them off. That was the house trying to get to him. All he knew was that he had to get her back soon. His dick was screaming for release.

Going back to Jesse, he laid his toys next to her on the bed. Her head turned and tried to get a look at what he had put down. Picking up a clamp, he opened it a couple of times to try it out. Without warning, Mark pulled hard on the left nipple of Jesse's and clamped it on.

A scream tried to come out of Jesse, but the muzzle wouldn't let it out. Grabbing the other nipple, Mark clamped it too. Looking down at the way the nipples were turning red and purplish made Mark's dick jump like it was electrified. "Damn again," he thought. "That is just fucking sexy."

Grabbing her breasts in his hands he squeezed them, making the sobbing Jesse moan. Looking up, Mark could see that there were some parts of Jesse still in there. She liked this, even if the entity did not. Taking faith in that, he continued with his abuse of her boobs.

Leaving them be for now, Mark slid his hands down her belly, the slight pooch that was visible making the body even sexier. Taking a moment to stroke and kiss the tummy that caught his fancy, Mark looked up and told Jesse what he thought. Tears leaked from the corner of her eyes. Mark knew that she heard. Instantly though, the eyes went back to being hate-filled and he knew that it was back.

Sliding down to the end of the bed, Jesse's legs spread in front of him. The wetness of her pussy called to him. He could hear the whispers of the house filling his head. Looking up into the eyes of Jesse, he said, "Get the fuck out of my head. I am stronger than you." Instantly it went silent. Obviously this thing had to be let in to control you.

Leaning down, Mark licked the lips that called to him. Letting his tongue touch it all. Delving deep into the passage until his chin hit the wetness. Moving then to flick the swollen clit that he couldn't ignore. Moaning filled the room. Glancing up, Mark could see that the entity liked this. Stopping abruptly, Mark just stayed there and gently breathed upon the trembling clit.

Mark could see the entity trying to beg him with her eyes and the up thrust of her hips, but he stayed still. Finally in frustration, Jesse's legs tried to close around him. Mark leaned further away and told her, "Oh no my sweet. None of that, I'll let you know when I will touch you again."

Getting the vibrator from the side of the bed, Mark held it up. "Look at this, my sweet. I am going to fuck you with this. I am going to fuck you until you cannot stand it. But, I am not going to let you cum. I will do it only for you, Jesse. You need to fight this thing and get it out. Then and only then will you have what you seek."

Turning it on, Mark slid it down to the slit that was so tempting to him. Pushing it in, getting it wet, going slowly at first, then moving faster. Pushing it in harder and harder. Jesse's body started fucking the vibrating hunk of plastic faster. Her body wanted that release.

Pulling it out and letting only the tip vibrate against her, Mark looked Jesse in the eyes. "Fight it, my sweet. Get what you want. Get what you need. Get it out so that you can have me!"

Seeing the want in Jesse's eyes so clearly, Mark knew that she was there. Suddenly, without warning, Jesse's body arched off of the bed. The only parts still touching the bed were her arms and legs that was bound to it.

Startled, Mark stumbled backwards and off of the bed.

"Jesse?"

Seeing Jesse's throat moving, and worrying about her choking, Mark removed the muzzle.

Load screams tore out of her. Pain filled screams that seemed not to end. These were deep voiced and not at all like the Jesse he knew. Mark knew without knowing how, that it was the entity, not Jesse, that was in pain.

Jesse's mouth opened and a dark mist flowed out of her. As soon as it was gone, Jesse's body went limp.

Rushing over to her, Mark held her head between his hands. "Jesse? Are you okay, my sweet?"

Opening her eyes, Jesse knew that she was alone once more. She also knew that the entity had to be beaten now, while it was weak from using her body. The degradation that it had felt when Mark had dominated it had further weakened it.

"Mark, you have to keep going with me. We have to finish this so that Gaia can come and destroy the blackness." Looking pleadingly into Mark's eyes, she continued, "Make me yours."

Knowing that she was right, Mark kissed her gently on the lips. Feeling the spark of sexual hunger that came from it, he deepened it. Making her tongue duel with his. Cupping her head in his hands, he fucked her mouth with his tongue. He knew that she was going to be his now, no matter what happened next. At least they would have this.

His hands moved down her body once again. Stopping to torture her breasts once again. From the moans that came from Jesse, he knew that she was enjoying what he inflicted upon her.

Moving down until once again his tongue tasted her sweet nectar, this time not playing around, but flicking and sucking upon the swollen clit until Jesse screamed out his name. Her entire body stiffened with the overflowing passion that he inflicted upon her.

Crawling back over her body until his dick pressed against her soaking wet slit, Mark looked Jesse deep into her eyes. "Say it, my sweet." He said softly. "Say it now, or I go no further."

Wanting him to fuck her. No, needing him to fuck her like no other ever had, Jesse knew immediately what he wanted. Whispering softly, looking him in the eyes, she said, "I submit to you. I am yours to do with as you wish. In anyway that you wish. Take me now and know that I am yours."

With those words, Mark slammed his dick deep within her passage. In one stroke he was embedded in her hot and wetness. "Yesssssss..." he moaned. "You are mine and only mine to do with as I wish. I control you. As in your way you control me. We are one now."

Mark began moving. Deep thrusts like he had never before made with any woman. He felt as if he was not making love to Jesse, but as if he was making love with her. Faster he moved, knowing that he was going to climax soon if the feeling he had was to be trusted.

Jesse felt as if she was not only herself, but as a part of Mark as well. It felt as if with each stroke he became more and more a part of her. She could feel her climax coming on. Each hard thrust taking her closer and closer until with a suddenness that shook her, she screamed. The power of her orgasm was so intense that Jesse lost consciousness.

Feeling the tightening of Jesse's body as she climaxed was too much for Mark to take. With one last thrust he came. The feeling was so intense and overwhelming that even as he felt the pumping of his dick, Mark collapsed upon Jesse. Blackness overtook him.

A white light flowed out of the unconscious couple. It filled the room with warmth and a feeling of goodness. A soft contented sigh came from the light as it spread throughout the house, defeating the darkness that lay within. Finally in the first rays of the coming day, the light came back into the room and floated over the still couple.

A soft whisper floated down to them. "Be well, love deeply, and take care of this place and each other. You have done what was needed. Remember this fight and teach your children to follow the light. Blessed be my children." And with that the light faded and the suns first rays came through the window.

12