The Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her kisses intensify. She catches his tongue in her teeth and bites not too gently. This further arouses Sean. Sean moves his hands now to her front forcing them up under her t-shirt and athletic bra. Her tits are amazing. Like two ripe apples. Her nipples are hard and erect. As he moves his hands upward he pushes her shirt and bra up to expose her breasts. Amazing. Her nipples and areola are a light pink in color. Sean moves his head down and takes her right breast into his mouth. She tastes salty from the sweat from her workout. His nostrils are filled with the smell of her perfume. His tongue begins to stroke and caress her nipple. He grabs her breast with his right hand and squeezes it gently to give his tongue a better attack on the nipple. This maneuver elicits another low moan from Baillee.

Sean moves his left hand to the front of Baillee's pants. He can feel the heat emanating from her center. He lightly traces the outline of her mound, gently gliding his fuck finger over the center of her inferno.

No time for being bashful now. Sean starts at the bottom of her mound and moves his finger tips one at a time slowly across where he is sure her clit is swelling to life. As he reaches the top of her pants with his left hand, he brings his right hand down and inside her pants but still keeping his fingers outside of the thong. Her thong is moist with her wetness. He gives her pussy a gentle squeeze with his hand and then begins to trace around the outline of her underwear. He moves his fuck finger to the top of her panties. He can tell that she wants him to touch her; feel her; free her. He pauses as if on a precipice, then he plunges his hand downward through the wispy curls of her pubic hair, across her clitoris and into her opening.

This move brings the desired reaction. Bailee stops kissing him and moves her head to the side and closes her eyes. Her face expresses her intent and focus on his hand. Just as he desires. Sean can feel his penis throbbing in his shorts. He wants her. Hell, he needs her at this point.

Sean uses his finger to draw out some of her juices in order to lubricate her lips and clit. He then moves his attention northward. Her clit is small but not too difficult to find. He begins to rub it in circles pausing every so often to rub up and down and side to side. Sean can tell by the heavy breathing from Baillee in his ear that she is close to climaxing. This makes him even harder.

Sean is done playing. Today is not the day for a finger fuck orgasm. His balls need release and the sooner the better. Sean takes both hands and pulls down Baillee's pants and underwear leaving them on the floor at their feet. She is a natural blonde and quite possibly the most beautiful woman he has ever seen naked. He is aware of Baillee moving her hand to his cock and beginning to lightly stroke it. One of her petite hands cups the head of his penis while the other moves down and tickles his balls. Sean is using all of his efforts now to keep from coming in his shorts.

Baillee can apparently sense his need because she deftly removes his shorts allowing them to join the growing pile of clothes on the floor. Sean places both of his hands underneath Baillee's immaculate ass and lifts her easily off of the floor, slamming her back none too gently against the wall. He then proceeds to slowly lower Baillee onto the shaft of his penis. The sensation is incredible. Using her own weight he forces the tip of his penis up against the wall of her cervix filling her completely. She is dripping wet and his nut sack is immediately soaked in her juices. Slowly, Baillee begins to raise herself up and down on his cock relying on Sean to keep her against the wall. The sensation of her moist pussy lips caressing the sides of his penis is paralyzing. Sean can feel the semen building up pressure in his balls. He is nearing the point of no return.

Suddenly, Sean hears voices out in the hall. It must be the staff getting ready to close down the exercise room. Baillee does not seem to hear them coming. She continues to swivel her hips moving Sean's cock in and out of her while always leaving the tip just inside of her swelled lips.

"Baillee, do you hear that?," Sean asks. Without stopping her movement she gasps out a "yes." "We have to stop," Sean says not believing his own words. Baillee looks back at him with her pleading hazel eyes. She clearly has no interest in stopping.

Sean quickly looks around the room. His eyes are drawn to the door of the sauna in the back. "Sauna," he manages to whisper.

While still keeping her impaled on his penis, Sean carries Baillee into the sauna and shuts the door. The smell of cedar is overpowering. Sean lowers Baillee so that her back is on one of the benches while still managing to keep his penis inside of her. He tilts her hips and places both of her legs over his shoulders.

As Sean begins to forcefully fuck Baillee, he is suddenly reminded of all of the shit she has put him through on this day. His attack intensifies. Baillee begins to make a low moan. She begins to repeat over and over, more emphatically each time "fuck me asshole, fuck me asshole." Even now, she is still pushing him.

Sean obliges her.

The first time she comes the force of her orgasm takes him aback. Her juices squirt everywhere leaving his entire crotch area sopping wet. The next two orgasms leave Baillee red faced and screaming. There is a growing wet spot on the floor by Sean's feet.

Baillee begins to shout under her breath "can't you do anything right asshole, come already." Sean begins to fuck her as hard and as fast as he can possible swing his pelvis. With each stroke he can feel Baillee squeezing his cock with her pussy lips as if she is trying to squeeze the come from his penis.

Sean is ready but he wants her to be ready too. When he is sure that she is on the edge and cannot take anymore Sean pulls completely out and then thrusts as far and hard as he can exploding inside of Baille. He continues to drive into her and after several strokes Sean can feel a second orgasm erupting from his cock. Baille, is clearly caught off guard. She immediately comes again squirting the growing pool inside of her onto herself, Sean and the floor.

Sean slowly stops his thrusting and pulls out of her gently. Baillee falls back onto the bench dropping her legs to the floor.

For a second Sean stands looking down over her incredible body. His balls are still pulsating and his penis is dripping his and her juices onto his feet.

It is only now that Sean becomes aware that there is a gentle knocking at the sauna door. "Holy shit!," he exclaims. Baillee must have also heard the knocking because she levitates off of the bench.

"Excuse me, excuse me," says the voice outside the door. "It is time for us to close the exercise room. Can you please leave. Thank you."

Sean and Baillee look at each other for a second until they hear the door to the exercise room shut. Baillee quickly runs out into the room, puts on her clothes and runs out the door.

Sean stands naked in the center of the room for a second dumbfounded. He slowly gathers up his clothes, puts them on and proceeds back to his room.

As he is walking back to his room he contemplates for a brief moment asking the desk clerk for Bailee's room number. However, he judges it better to let things be as they are at this point. Tomorrow will be interesting: very interesting indeed.

*****

The alarm says 6:45 am. Sean had not slept that good in a long time. What did it all mean?

After grabbing a quick bagel with cream cheese and several cups of coffee, he gets

into his Lexus and heads towards the offices of Smith Hightower. There is no sign of Baillee anywhere at the hotel. Sean figures that she had to meet with her client early before the continuation of his deposition, so he is not surprised.

As he exits the elevator for the 5th floor there is still no sign of Baillee. Sean decides that he must regain his focus and get down to the job he has to perform for his client. He situates himself next to the court reporter, with his back to the conference room doors, and gives her a friendly smile, which she returns. The court reporter is not unattractive in her own right. Before meeting Tina he had the opportunity to bang several court reporters. In his experience, most were using their job as a means to land an attorney. While providing great opportunities to get laid, Sean always was concerned that it really opened himself up to some "Fatal Attraction" type shit.

Even before he can see her he can smell her perfume. He immediately begins to feel a bulge in his pants as images from the night previous flash across his mind's eye.

Baillee looks stunning. Where the day before she had been all business, today she appears far more relaxed and at ease. Her hair is down. She is wearing stylish glasses which add an air of intelligence and sophistication to her perfectly symmetrical face. The last two buttons on her blouse are open revealing the perfect cleavage between her perfect breasts. He watches her chest move rapidly up and down with her breathing. She is clearly excited and worked up to a degree. Her skirt is black and just a little too short for court appearances. More Ally McBeal than Sandra Day O'Connor. Sean thinks it looks perfect. Her legs are encased in fine black stockings ending with sexy high heels that scream "fuck me." The bulge in his pants is getting larger and if he stood up Sean is sure everyone in the room would be able to see his arousal.

"Good morning Ms. Meyers," he says with his most pleasant smile. "Good morning Sean," she says with equal cordialness. "Good morning to you too Mr. Penoyer," Sean says as more of an afterthought. All of his attention is focused on the goddess sitting across the table from him.

"Shall we begin the questioning," Sean asks to all in the room. "Let's begin where we left off yesterday," Baillee says with a hint of a smile on her luscious lips.

"Sir, we met yesterday, my name is Sean . . . ."

******

The deposition went as well as could be expected. Sean asked his questions. Baillee objected. They bickered, they argued, they flirted like hell.

******

As Sean drives back to the hotel, his penis is as hard as a rock. He cannot stop thinking about the only time he and Baillee were alone today. It was during the first break after lunch and he was coming out of the rest room. Suddenly, she was in front of him pulling him into the coat closet. Before he could say a word, her tongue was embedded into his mouth. His hands had immediately dropped down to her perfect ass. His shock was palpable as he discovered that she was not wearing any underwear. Baillee was grinding her pussy against his immense hard on and Sean was about ready to commit a grievous breach of legal ethics and social etiquette. Suddenly, he felt Baillee forcing something hard and plastic down near his crotch. Before he could do anything, Baillee had unzipped his pants and slid the hard plastic card inside his boxers, briefly brushing against his pulsating cock. She then leaned in closer to his ear and whispered in a sultry southern accent, "Room 525. Give me a half hour and just come on in." Then she was gone.

It took Sean a few moments to compose himself. He chuckles as he recalls the startled expression on the secretary when he emerged suddenly from the coat closet in front of her.

The rest of the afternoon had been agony. Other witnesses and parties took over active control of the depositions and he and Baillee were relegated to note takers and spectators for the most part. She sat at one end of the table. He sat at the other. Even the most dense observer would have seen the not so subtle flirtations passing across the table - the not so innocent lick of the lips; the stretch forcing out the breasts; the fiery gaze.

As he parks his Lexus and gets out of the car, Sean knows that as soon as he walks into the hotel he will be passing through a threshold in his life. The depositions had surprisingly ended today and Sean and Baillee will certainly be heading to their respective camps tomorrow.

Sean first goes to his room to freshen up and get out of his suit and into more comfortable clothes. His anticipation is invigorating.

As he exits the elevator for the fifth floor he cannot help but notice that his heart is pounding. Walking past the rooms heading towards Room 525 he is certain that a door will suddenly open and someone will yell at him for making too much noise.

There it is, Room 525. Sean pulls the plastic hotel key card out of his pocket and slides it quickly through the reader. Red light. Green light. Ready. Set. Go.

The room is set up identical to his own. The lights are dimmed and he can hear the strains of a radio in the background. He steps in and slowly closes, and locks, the door. With anticipation he takes a few steps past the bathroom door and into the bedroom portion of the suite.

Baillee is lying on her back on top of her king sized bed with her legs slightly spread open. She is completely naked. Her eyes are shut and her left hand is holding a silver vibrator to her beautiful pussy. Her right hand is also down there and Sean can see her fingers working her clitoris in a rhythmic pattern.

Her curly blonde pubic hair is cut in a vee shape as if an arrow pointing to a destination. Her nipples stand firm and erect. He can smell her arousal. His own arousal is pushing his pants out as if he is carrying a divining rod in front of him.

As Sean steps closer to the bed, Baillee suddenly arches her back and flails her legs open wide. A low, earthy moan escapes her lips. As the orgasm grips her body she begins to rock side to side. With each wave of her climax, a stream of her juices spurts forth drenching her legs and the mattress beneath her.

Before Sean can say or do anything, Baillee turns to him with hooded eyes. "Strip," she says affirmatively. If there were a contest for fastest strip down of all time, Sean would have taken the grand prize. "Don't move," she says in husky voice dripping with her now pronounced southern drawl.

Baillee once again convulses with another orgasm. Sean's balls are throbbing. "Fuck this he thinks to himself," he is not going to just stand here and watch her get off. Sean moves to the bed quickly and before Baillee can say anything he shoves his sizable cock straight into her mouth. Baillee lets out a low squeal of delight as she sets to work on his cock.

Her tongue moves slowly in circles around the head. She then slides her tongue down the shaft of his cock, pausing momentarily to gently suck each of his balls into her mouth.

At the same time, Baillee continues to assault her pussy with the silver vibrator.

Sean is focused on the intense pleasure he is receiving from Baillee's tongue bathing. Her skill is impressive. He has never seen anyone able to take as much of him into their mouth without choking. Sean particularly enjoys when she takes the tip of her tongue and tries to shove it up through the opening of his penis, all the while sliding her lips up and down his shaft. Sean proceeds to fuck her face pulling her head closer to him with his right hand.

Just when Sean cannot stand another lick, he moves his dick out of her mouth. Baillee gives a moan of regret which is soon replaced with a long, slow sigh of delight when Sean moves his mouth onto her right, and then left, breast. He licks each nipple in slow circles moving the tip of his tongue ever closer to the center of each nipple. His left hand slides down her taught stomach and gently teases her ash blonde pussy hair. His hand puts no pressure on her skin. Rather, he merely touches the top of her hair. Teasing. Titillating.

Sean then slides the fuck finger from his left hand onto Baillee's swollen clitoris. He moves his finger in gentle up and down motions. Randomly, he takes his finger and slides it down into her opening, dragging some of her moistness upward onto her clit. In unison with his finger he alternately moves his tongue in parallel motions on each of her nipples mimicking the movement of his fingers.

Sean then slides his middle and ring fingers deep into her molten center. The walls of her passageway eagerly part to accept his fingers as they move steadily in and out of her. Sean bends his head down and kisses her stomach and traces his tongue downward to the top of her mound. He can smell her arousal and the traces of her prior orgasms. The smell is stimulating.

While continuing to forge into her with his two fingers his tongue moves onto her clit and begins to gently tease and tug on the folds of her skin. Baillee begins to move her hips in unison with the thrusts of his hand and his tongue on her clit. Sean senses that she is about to climax and just when he thinks she is ready to release, he sucks down hard on her clit causing her to ejaculate all over his hand and face.

Sean senses that she held back on her release so he once again coaxes her to the brink. This time, just when it appears she is ready to explode he stops everything and flips her over onto all fours and slides behind her. He slowly thrusts his cock into her inviting lips, as he mounts her from behind. He can feel the tip of his penis embedding itself in her cervix. With each thrust he pulls out just a little more until he is fucking her with just the tip of his penis. The results are amazing. Baillee begins to moan begging him "fuck me, please fuck me."

Sean continues to toy with her by grabbing his penis with his hand and forcing the head onto her clit to stimulate it further. Every few strokes he will drive his cock down to the gates of heaven and park it there. The third time he does this, Baillee lunges her hips and ass backwards ramming his cock deep into her core. Red light. Green light. Ready. Set. Go!

Sean can hear the top of Baillee's head crashing into the headboard as he proceeds to fuck her with animal ferocity for the next twenty minutes. His release is all encompassing. He can feel his toes curl inward as he comes in multiple spasms. He is so focused on his own pleasure that he does not even realize that they are both screaming at the top of their voices.

Sean collapses beside her on the bed panting heavily.

"You are my god. I will worship you forever," she says through panted breath. Sean can only nod his head in agreement.

After what seems like an eternity, Sean gets himself up off of the bed in order to use the bathroom. While he is coaxing himself to piss, taking care to not miss the toilet and hit the walls, he hears a cell phone ring in the room.

As he finishes up in the bathroom he can hear the rustle of luggage being wheeled about the room.

"Where are you going?," he asks as Baillee pushes past him towards the door. "I just found out that I can catch a flight back home if I leave now," she says with a clear hint of regret in her voice. "I'm sorry, but I really have to go now," she says as she pushes past him to the door.

"This was a blast and I would love to do it again," she says with a smile on her lips. "But I really, really must leave."

"I understand," Sean says with a puzzled look on his face.

"Goodbye and thank you. You have no idea how much these last two nights have meant for me," he stammers.

"It was great, yes. But, you know there is nothing substantial to this," Baillee says while opening the door to her room.

Sean replies, "I know. So long as you are ok with it."

"We're ok" she says as the door closes behind her leaving Sean standing naked and alone in her room.

******

In the two months since his life collided with Baillee Meyers, Sean had been very busy. His case with her client settled even before he arrived back to his office. Negotiated by the powers that be above him.