The Powerless

Story Info
A weakling becomes a stud.
3.5k words
4.25
33.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction. The characters depicted herein are all 18-years-old or older. Any similarities to actual persons, living or dead, or events, past or present, are strictly coincidental.

*

My name is Keen. Don't ask me what kind of name it is, my parents were druggees when they filled out my birth certificate and were quickly hauled off to prison thereafter. I was twelve by the time I met my parents for the first time and they were everything I expected them to be: useless. But at least after all of the foster homes I'd bounced from while my parents were recovering from their addictions in prison, I finally found a family that wouldn't abandon me when things got rough.

Sober and clean, my parents are actually quite noble. But their advice sucks if it comes at all. Most of the time, I had to get by on guesses and what little I could learn from peers and the internet. Things they don't teach in school.

My friend Amber mistook me for a girl the first time she saw me in sixth grade. She thought I was a lesbian boyish features but still weak and girly in action. Jesus.

Amber's genuine sweetness grew on me despite the initial awkwardness of her calling me a girl. The more time I spent with her, the more invested I became and started doing research to figure out how to get closer to her.

Unfortunately, everything I tried to move past the "friend zone" failed miserably. She just didn't catch on. How could anything her faux-lesbian boyfriend do possibly succeed in progressing their relationship past friendship? I was constantly masturbating to the thought of Amber's naked body. She was comfortable enough with me that she could change her clothes in front of me, stripping completely naked and then slowly redressing.

At first, I was like any other geeky hormonal adolescent. I was angry and frustrated that there was a hot girl in front of me who didn't consider me a man, but I figured at least I got to see a girl naked. I was powerless to do anything about it. Or so I thought. I don't know how that changed, but I was inspired to act on my feelings, though not in the traditional sense.

We were still highschoolers when it happened. One day, Amber was changing into her bathing suit as we were about to go swimming together. As we walked out of her room, I told her I needed to use the bathroom.

"How long are you gonna be?" She asked, most likely thinking my intentions were harmless.

"I'll probably be a while. I've been thinking about you all day and seeing you naked just gave me an aching hard-on. Just let me get rid of it and we can go."

I looked back and saw the look on her face. It was priceless. She was torn between embarrassment and disbelief. She was obviously unsure if she should take me seriously. Apparently, she had never imagined that I ever looked at her sexually. But then to refocus her attention, I humped in her direction with my pelvis and her eyes dropped, fixating on the huge bulge in my pants. Her eyes widened in surprise as I disappeared into the bathroom. I jerked off a decent load and left a cum-ridden wad of tissue in the wastebasket as a souvenir for Amber. I made sure it wasn't too crumpled so that upon first glance anyone would notice the glistening pool of jizz resting within.

When we got down to the pool, Amber tried desperately to act normal around me. Either she still wasn't sure if I had masturbated thinking of her, or she just wanted to pretend it didn't bother her.

After a few minutes of innocent swimming games, I began to get more aggressive, shoving her into the water when she was just getting dried off and then shoving under the water and generally monkeying around. She fought back, laughing as we wrestled in the deep end. I took every opportunity I got to get a quick feel of her breasts or her ass or her crotch. After a few minutes, Amber had shoved me away and headed for the edge of the pool to climb out. Unfortunately, I couldn't climb out. My hardon had come back and would have easily been spotted under the water had anyone been looking. I swam to the edge of the pool and called after Amber.

"Hey! Amber, don't leave me here."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Keenie."

She looked a little flushed when she realized why I wasn't getting out of the pool. She must've felt my rod rub against her at some point during our roughhousing.

A few weeks went by and things were slowly returning to normal, I was still trying to get quick feels on Amber when I got the chance and she was a little more hesitant to let me watch her dress, and I couldn't possibly stop jerking off in her bathroom afterward... but Amber eventually got used to my new behavior and started to ignore me again. That was frustrating.

Then Amber did something to cut me deep. Her first kiss was with some dick senior... and right in front of me. Had she done it to make me jealous? I couldn't tell, but I was nonetheless. I couldn't believe it. I hated the guy.

One day, she and I were in her room as she changed her clothes. She and that creep had been dating for weeks and I was bitter. When we came out of her bedroom, I walked into the bathroom.

"Are you gonna jerk-off again?" Amber asked, mocking me.

That was the last straw. "Why the hell would I do that? You've let that ass-hat senior defile you. I can't imagine having sex with you now. Just thinking about it is... gross." It came out meaner than I'd intended but I wasn't lying. Don't ask me why. The point is that it creeped me out.

Amber stopped inviting me over. She stopped talking to me. She looked away when she saw me. She was clearly pissed. But I wasn't really sure why. I'd insulted her but my opinion never mattered to her before.

She was almost constantly making out with her new boyfriend and it made me sick. I tried to call her a couple of times. Most likely, that had been the response she was looking for. I know, I'm weak. But Amber was my best friend and I was lonely without her.

One day, her mother invited me in. She'd always liked me. She probably thought I was a safe guy who would never dream of touching her daughter. She told me she had to head to the store for some groceries and that I should go on and talk to Amber before she headed out the door. I went upstairs, opened Amber's door, and walked in.

"Don't come in!" I was greeted with a loud shriek as I laid eyes upon Amber naked in bed. I was surprised at first, but then a little angry and I quickly surveyed the room for a guy who must've just disappeared. There was no one around.

"Oh my god, Keen. I thought you were my mom. Close the door."

I started to back out of the room, but Amber quickly called me back. "Keenie, come in and close the door."

As I closed the door behind me, I never took my eyes off of Amber's naked body. My dick was throbbing in my pants and I thought I would explode soon for sure. Amber had been laying on her side with her head at the foot of the bed. She sat up and looked at me then smiled. "What brought you here?" She asked innocently.

"I... I missed you." I admitted nervously. "You haven't been around. You haven't returned my calls. I wanted to know what you were doing."

Amber stared at me with a slightly mischievous grin. "You mean, you wanted to know who I was doing."

"I'm sorry, Amber. I didn't mean to insult you. Well, I mean, I guess I kind of did, but I shouldn't have. I was just..."

Amber continued to stare at me. "You were just what?"

"I don't know. I was frustrated."

"Why?"

Amber knew why, but she just wanted me to say it. Fine. "I was... jealous..."

"Jealous..? What about?"

Cruel. "I wanted to be your first kiss."

Amber's eyes widened. Surprised? Really? She suddenly looked regretful. "I'm sorry."

Nothing could have surprised me more than hearing her apology.

Amber was stroking her bed and her knees were rotating slightly, digging into the bed. She looked up at me innocently. "Have you kissed anyone yet?"

I felt my heart starting to race. My best friend was naked in front of me. This was unlike any other time when she quickly had new clothes covering her body. She was very deliberately naked for me. She stared at me innocently. Her asking me if I'd been kissed was enough to make me crazy. Why was she doing this? God, I hoped she wasn't fucking with me.

I shook my head. "No. I haven't kissed anyone."

Amber smiled. She stopped moving and slowly slid her legs off of the edge of the bed. I caught a long glimpse of her exposed pussy for the first time. I had glimpsed her hairy patch before, but she'd never spread her legs like this. It was almost more than I could take just to watch.

She stood up and walked to me, putting her arms around me. She stared into my eyes and I wrapped my arms around her lower back, raising them til I'd had a grip on her angel-wings and pulled her into me. I leaned forward as her lips got closer to mine and kissed her. I didn't really know what I was doing. She was more experienced than I was already but she seemed eager enough to show me what she could do.

I was so desperate to try all the crazy things I'd seen on the internet. I grabbed Amber's head, running my fingers through her hair as I set my thumb against her cheek just under her ear. I tilted her head to the side and ran my lips gently down her neck until I was sucking at the angle between her head and her shoulder. I felt her hand on my head pushing me into her. I returned my grip to the wings on her back and the pressure of my fingertips at the small of her caused her to arch back a bit. As her breasts rose up along my chest, I dropped my head to her chest and her nipples of which I'd dreamt. She let out a gasp as I took her left nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

Amber grabbed my left arm and repositioned my hand onto her right breast. I gently massaged the firm yet squishy flesh as I continued to titilate... her tit. I felt Amber nudge my head to the side and I switched to suck on her right tit. My right hand transferred quickly to her left globe, slick with my spit. Amber was moaning and panting as I fondled her and sucked her tits.

My hands slipped from her breasts and slid down the contours of her body and I rested them on her ass. I had never actually taken the time to properly admire the delightful cushion before. I knew I liked her butt when I saw her in tight jeans, but I was normally so distracted by her swaying tits, I paid it little mind by comparison. But now my fingertips were digging into her rear end as I tugged her close and squeezed and pulled her cheeks. She grabbed my head once more and I was suddenly kissing her again as she ran her fingers through my hair. I felt one of her hands land on my crotch and she began to grope me.

Before things got too intense, I broke off the kiss and Amber helped get my shirt off. I quickly had my pants off and we were lying in her bed stroking and fondling each other as thoughts raced through my head. Here I was, naked with my best friend, the girl I'd fantasized about since I was 12. I was touching her and she was touching me. I wanted all of my firsts to be with her. But I decided that most importantly, I wanted to do her right. I wanted to pound her pussy like I was the one chosen father of her children-to-be. I wanted to fuck her hard and fast until the two of us were spent and sore.

I suddenly noticed Amber's upper body had disappeared. Before I could wonder about it, I felt a slick warmth on my stiff rod. I looked down. Amber's mouth was wrapped around my dick! It was so amazing.

I nervously placed a hand on her head as she bobbed up and down. She didn't react. I placed my other hand on her head. No reaction. I then put pressure on her head, pacing her head-bobbing until I was fucking her face. I groaned uncontrollably. It was so awesome!

I felt so close to exploding, it was unbearable. I came to my senses and grabbed Amber's head and pulled her up to me and kissed her. "Amber..." I said as I tugged at her hips.

Amber nodded and then positioned herself with one leg wrapped on either side of my hips, straddling me. She leaned forward and guided my dick into her slick pussy. As I felt the tip of my dick sliding against her wet lips, it was an even better sensation than having her mouth around my dick. She slowly lowered herself onto me, allowing my huge pulsating rod to spread her open as I penetrated deeper into her love canal. It was so intense, I lost all sense of time and before I knew it, I was all the way inside her.

She closed her eyes just once then leaned forward and kissed me before rocking back and forth on my cock, supporting herself with her hands on my chest. I had my hands on her hips, helping her to rock harder along my cock. She was whimpering at first, but then her whimpering became intense grunts and gasps.

This was all more than I'd hoped for. I had just wanted to sink my dick into her... every part of her. But the more I heard her squeal, the more I realized I needed to hear her. I needed to know she loved my cock deep inside her. It was a feeling as if no one else could ever possibly replace me in that moment or any moment to come.

I knocked her hands off of me and leaned up beside her. She opened her eyes just long enough to see me as I rolled her over so I was on top. I leaned back a bit and hefted her legs up and began to pump into her once again. Her intense breathing was beautiful. It was all so crazy. I loved it.

I leaned further forward, pumping deeper as I fucked her as hard as I could, faster and faster. Her breathing and grunting intensified and her legs tightened around me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her for a long passionate kiss as I fucked her silly. Her body began to quiver wildly. It was shaking before due to the rocking motions from the fucking, but now her body seemed to be shaking on its own. Her arms and legs wrapped tighter around me as she shook uncontrollably. She had broke off our kiss and was screaming in my ear as I fucked her to orgasm. As I felt her cunt muscles contract, clarity hit me and I pulled out before I lost it completely. I had to claw into the bed sheets with fingers and toes to fight off the sensation. We then both dropped in a sweaty heap on the bed.

"Why did you do that!?" Amber laughed as she tried to catch her breath. "That was... good. So good." She rolled over and kissed me. "But seriously, why?"

"I've got other ideas." I knew then that I had to taste her. I sat up quick and lifted her until her pussy was in my face.

"Keeney... what are you doing?"

I looked back at her. "Does it bother you?"

She shook her head and planted her feet on the bed, raising her cunt up into my face. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her pussy. I couldn't help wondering if the taste came from mine or hers, but I didn't really care. Amber groaned intensely as I licked and sucked her tender flesh. Even while Amber was dating that senior, I never considered her a slut... until now. She was a total slut and she was all mine; my personal plaything.

I dug my tongue deep inside her and felt my nose rubbing against a hardening muscle just above her hole. I'd never had sex before, so I could really only guess that it must've been her clit. She really started to buck at me when she felt my nose rubbing against it. But I couldn't manage to rub her and tongue deep at the same time, so I focused on licking and lowered my hand to her clit to rub massage it.

Amber swung her legs over my shoulders and wrapped them around my neck, pulling me closer; tighter. She began to rapidly hump her pussy against my face as I held her up against me. Finally, she let out a loud squeal as her body shook with an intense orgasm.

I released Amber and she collapsed onto the bed, spent, and curled up into a ball. I was a little weirded out. Was she traumatized?

"Are you okay?"

She reached out an arm and found my hand, guiding me over to lay next to her. She was breathing heavily as she spoke. "I'm a little sore, Keeney. You really gave my pussy a workout. I never imagined you could do that."

I didn't want it to be over. Her compliments on my ability and her desperation for me were not yet quite enough to make me forget she'd once thought me a girl. I needed to fuck her again and this time I would go for the finish. I leaned over and started kissing a trail down the side of her body and reached between her legs with my fingers.

"Oh, no, Keeney, it's so sensitive now."

I ignored her, tracing my fingers around her clit, avoiding touching it. I'd read somewhere that when the clit has had too much stimulation, it becomes sore and difficult to arouse again, but you can bring it around if you're subtle. I teased her just at the edge of her slit and ran my fingers through her sweat-drizzling ass, teasing her butt as I went. Soon, Amber's legs started to spread open again and she began to hump her hips at my fingers as I came closer to her clit again. She was moaning again and suddenly couldn't seem to take the teasing anymore. She began to reach down for herself but I stopped her hand from going all the way.

"Oh, Keeney. You got me all amped up again. Touch me, Keeney. Lick me, touch me, fuck me, just do something. Help me cum."

I didn't need anymore encouragement and I rolled her onto her knees. She buried her head into her pillow as I sunk my shaft into her slicked gash. Her moans were surprisingly loud even through her pillow as I began to pump into her from behind faster and faster. I knew I wasn't going to last but I hoped I'd at least last long enough to feel her body tremble again.

I wasn't disappointed. Amber popped up and planted her hands against the headboard, pushing herself tight against my prick as she squealed and her body convulsed frantically. I grabbed onto her hips and shoved her forward and dragged her back as quickly as I could, pumping her with one last powerful thrust that sent me over the edge and caused my nut-milk to gush repeatedly into her sopping pussy.

"Keeney! Oh, god!"

I plopped down onto her back with a single hand supporting me on the bed as not to crush her.

"What do you think, Amber?"

"What do I think? I think I'm in love."

I couldn't help but laugh even though I loved the idea. I was shocked that this was "all that it took."