The Powers of Beauty: Alt Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica did not say a word, but moaned quietly while staring hungrily at Glenda and then rubbed herself erotically against her partner's firm, sexy body. Her hands first squeezed Glenda's ass while pulling and grinding their crotches together, and then began gliding up the sleek curves of her hips, waist, and sides. She paused to kiss Glenda's lips, and then slowly brought her hands up to cup Glenda's breasts. Veronica spread her slender fingers out to cover as much of the large, round globes as she could, and she lightly scratched at the bare flesh of her cleavage with her fingernails. She then dragged the tips of her fingers across Glenda's nipples, which were completely erect and poked out invitingly underneath the material of her dress. Glenda moaned with pleasure when Veronica did this.

"Oh Veronica, that's so nice," she purred. "Is this what it feels like to be aroused?" Veronica smiled and nodded, to which Glenda replied, "Oh, please don't stop. I love it."

Veronica continued to play with Glenda's breasts and nipples while leaning forward every few moments to kiss her lips or cheeks. Glenda then began to touch and caress Veronica's long brown hair, her face, and her chest. "You are such a beautiful woman," Glenda whispered almost in awe. Veronica blushed and thanked her. She had been told that many times before in her life, but never had it sounded so sincere and never had it made her heart flutter as it did this time.

"You really do have me under your spell," she told Glenda with a sigh. "I want you so much that I can't help myself. Oh, you are gorgeous!," she exclaimed as her hands roamed over Glenda's hips and thighs.

"Tell me why you think I'm gorgeous. I love hearing the things you tell me. It makes me feel...sexy," Glenda said in a breathless voice, softly giggling as she said the word 'sexy.' "I've never, ever felt sexy before!"

"Oh, it's everything about you," Veronica sighed as her eyes quickly scanned every inch of Glenda.

"Tell me," she whispered.

"Mmm, your face is so beautiful... Your eyes are stunning... You look so sweet and innocent, but," Veronica stopped to bring the tip of her right forefinger up and lightly trace it over Glenda's lips. "These lips are so erotic. And only an angel should have such long, shining hair," she said as her hand stroked Glenda's golden locks.

"Does this dress make me look beautiful?," Glenda wondered.

"Oh, yes! You look delicious in that," Veronica purred as her hands caressed Glenda's body. "It's so tight and shows off your body so well. And black is so seductive."

"You think I'm seductive?," Glenda asked, with a touch of surprise in her voice. Veronica smiled, pressed herself closer to Glenda, and whispered, "Well, you really have seduced me." Glenda smiled and then sweetly and erotically kissed Veronica. She was truly enjoying her new form and her new sexuality, and, it seemed Veronica was enjoying it, too.

The sensuous kiss ended, and Glenda softly encouraged Veronica again. "Tell me more. I want to know more about being a beautiful woman." Veronica sighed and said, "Your legs are so long and so shapely..." Her hands caressed Glenda's thighs and slowly slid the hem of her dress up to reveal the lace bands at the tops of her stockings. "Oooh, stockings," Veronica cooed.

"They feel nice. Do you like them?," Glenda asked.

Veronica smiled and said, "Yes, they look fabulous on you. Stockings are very feminine and very sexy."

Hearing that, Glenda replied, "Then I'll always wear stockings. And my shoes," she continued, looking down at the black stiletto heeled pumps, "I've never worn anything like them before." Glenda turned her left leg and lifted her heel so it pointed out slightly and allowed her to see the side of the shoe. "I think they make me feel pretty and feminine, too."

"I've never seen a woman look more graceful or perfect in high heels than you do," Veronica said. "Most women don't even like to wear heels."

"But, they're sexy, aren't they?," Glenda asked innocently.

"Oh yes. High heels make a woman look sexy, and yours are so pretty. They look great on you."

"Thank you," Glenda whispered, and then coyly added, "I really like the way you look in your heels too, Veronica." She paused for a moment, and eyed her companion from head to toe. "Mmmm, you're right... women do look sexy in high heels. Is that why you're wearing them?"

Veronica blushed as she listened to Glenda, and glanced down at her simple, yet pretty brown leather pumps. "I guess that is why," she said with a giggle. "I never really thought about it, but, I know I look good in heels, and I do feel pretty when I'm wearing high heels with a dress or skirt. And I know I'll always get attention from..." She realized what she was about to say and stopped. Glenda looked wistfully at her, and finished Veronica's sentence. "Men." She paused and then softly said, "I bet that it really feels nice to know you're so attractive to men. I just hope you aren't upset or uncomfortable because I'm attracted to you."

"Oh, no, Glenda. I'm not upset," Veronica said reassuringly. "I didn't mean to make you think that." She reached up and touched Glenda's cheek with her fingertips. "Please don't feel badly. I've never felt attraction from another woman before, but, I've also never known anyone like you before."

Both women smiled, and Veronica gave Glenda a soft kiss on the lips. "This is all so new to me," she continued, "but I enjoy the attention you're giving me. It makes me feel very special. I think I like knowing that I'm arousing you, and I think I want to keep doing it," Veronica whispered.

"I'm glad," Glenda replied. "Will you come upstairs with me? I want to see my reflection in a mirror."

"I'd love to."

With that, Glenda took Veronica by the hand and they walked back to the entrance hallway of the house. Glenda led her up the dark staircase. The tapping of their heels on the old wooden steps mixed with the creaking of the wood as they made their way to the second floor. Glenda reached for the doorknob in front of her, then stopped and said to Veronica, "Oh, wait just a second." She closed her eyes and mumbled a few words that Veronica could not understand. Glenda paused silently for another moment, then opened the door saying, "Come on."

They walked into a bedroom filled with the warm glow of dozens of candles, which illuminated a picture perfect, romantic chamber. There was a huge bed in the room, with a brass headboard. An antique dresser, wooden rocking chair, and large wood-framed dressing mirror were also found in the room. Veronica looked around the room and softly exclaimed, "Oh, this is so beautiful. Did you just...?"

Glenda smiled and nodded. "I hope you like it. I want you to feel comfortable here." She then turned and walked across the room, past the bed and dresser, until she stood directly in front of the full-length mirror. Glenda gasped, and then sighed softly as she saw her new self completely for the first time. Veronica could see, through the mirror's reflection, the wondrous expression on Glenda's face as she drank in her amazing femininity and beauty. She could almost feel Glenda's excitement and joy herself, and she even felt a little twinge of envy as she watched the beautiful blonde staring at herself and running her hands all over herself. 'I can't believe this is really happening, I just can't believe it,' Veronica thought as she shook her head gently and smiled.

"I never meant for this to happen," Glenda said before turning around to face Veronica, "but I'm so happy it did. I love how this feels, and I love how I look. I love being beautiful, and feminine, and sexy... and I really love having you here with me. I hope I can make you feel as fantastic as I do." She then walked over and kissed Veronica gently on the lips. The simple, sweet kiss became a long, passionate embrace as both women felt their arousal leap to a new height.

After a few minutes, Glenda broke their embrace, and took a small step back away from Veronica. She looked into her eyes, and in an innocent, almost sheepish way admitted, "I would really like to undress you, if you'll let me." Veronica smiled, again touched by the shy reticence of her gorgeous partner. She nodded her head and whispered, "I think I'd do anything you asked me to." Glenda beamed when she heard this, and she silently watched Veronica take a few, slow, deliberate steps to the dresser, where she turned and leaned suggestively against the top edge. Veronica stretched her legs out slightly in front of her, with her feet both firmly on the floor, and placed both hands on her thighs to hike her skirt up enough to reveal the tops of her stockings, the straps of her garter, and just a glimpse of bare skin. She then leaned back and braced herself with her hands at her sides, just behind her. Veronica felt so wicked now, and seductively whispered, "So, where do you want to start?"

Glenda's eyes were wide with wonder and excitement, and she stepped forward to begin. She straddled Veronica's legs and reached for the top button on the blouse with both hands. Her fingers moved slowly and deliberately, and she looked down to watch her own actions intently. Veronica was entranced by the way Glenda approached her, and, feeling more playful and sexy with every moment, she began to slowly rub her own stocking-covered thighs against Glenda's. The slow, seductive movement did not distract Glenda, but she did manage to press and rub her legs against Veronica in return, causing the hem of her dress to creep up and reveal her own stocking tops and garters. Veronica was truly enjoying this experience, especially the slow, gentle way Glenda was unbuttoning her blouse. No one had ever done it so lovingly before.

When Glenda released the button just above the waistband of the skirt, Veronica encouraged her in the softest whisper, "Pull it out." She did, and then was able to undo the final button. Veronica shrugged her jacket and open blouse off of her shoulders, and they fell down around her arms and waist. Glenda gazed at Veronica and softly gasped again as she caught sight of her beautiful breasts contained in a lacy white bra. Her curiosity led her to bring her hands up to gently caress Veronica's chest, gingerly squeezing and stroking the beautiful brunette's own firm mounds. Glenda stared intently as her hands lovingly touched Veronica, and after a moment she bent forward to kiss the soft, warm cleavage of her partner. Veronica gasped, once again overwhelmed by the sensual pleasure she was experiencing for the first time. 'God, could it really be this great?' she wondered to herself. Glenda glanced up and softly asked, "Do you like that?"

Veronica sighed, "Mmm, hmm."

Glenda placed 3 or 4 more gentle kisses on Veronica's breasts, and then put her hands on the waistband of Veronica's skirt. She stroked her hips and let her fingertips glide over the bare skin of Veronica's slim waist. At the same time, Veronica stood up and slipped her hands out of her jacket and blouse, letting the clothing fall to the floor. She turned around so that Glenda could unbutton and unzip her skirt.

As the beautiful blonde silently did that, Veronica turned her head to look at the mirror. She felt her arousal grow even stronger as she watched in awe as the gorgeous blonde sorceress in the impossibly sexy black dress, stockings, and high heels undressed her. It was a sight she never would have dreamed of in her life. Glenda was now slowly easing Veronica's skirt down past her hips and ass, and she knelt down as it reached Veronica's feet. With one hand on the skirt and the other on a slim, nylon-clad ankle, Glenda guided Veronica to step out of the garment. She tossed it aside with the discarded blouse and jacket, and then began caressing Veronica's long legs.

"Oh, your legs are so smooth and pretty," Glenda cooed. Veronica placed her hands on the edge of the dresser to brace herself as she felt herself sway a bit, almost lightheaded from her arousal. She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt Glenda's gentle hands gliding up and down from her ankles to her thighs, and then felt the soft skin of the blonde's face brush against her legs. Glenda placed 2 or 3 soft kisses on the back of each of Veronica's thighs, and then stood up and rubbed herself sensuously on the beautiful brunette's back. Veronica moaned in pleasure, and pressed herself back against Glenda, grinding her ass erotically into the blonde's crotch.

"Mmm, this is so wonderful. Don't stop," Veronica purred.

Glenda wrapped her arms around Veronica and held her tight, then her hands roamed all over Veronica's firm, womanly breasts and slim, taut belly. Glenda nuzzled Veronica's soft brown hair and ran her lips over a tender ear, playfully licking the soft lobe. Veronica shivered and arched her back. A moment later, she felt Glenda's fingers releasing the hook on the back strap of her bra.

"I want to take this off," the beautiful blonde said in an urgent whisper, and Veronica silently and happily complied. Glenda guided the shoulder straps down each arm, and then Veronica turned to face her as the lacy cups fell away from Veronica's breasts. The white lingerie dropped to the floor as Glenda inhaled sharply and fixed her gaze on her companion's chest. The tips of her long fingers gingerly glided over Veronica's full, round breasts for a few moments, and then without speaking a word, the blonde sorceress bent forward and began kissing the soft, feminine flesh and impossibly erect nipples before her. Veronica threw her head back and cried out in pleasure. It was the greatest arousal she had ever felt in her life. No man had ever touched her breasts in such a way, and she couldn't believe that she was experiencing such passion with another woman. Her heart was pounding and she had to gasp to draw each breath. Her hands clutched Glenda's ass and she begged, "Glenda, let me undress you, now!" As she raised her head without a sound and looked into Veronica's eyes, there was a wild, passionate sparkle in Glenda's blue eyes that told Veronica that was exactly what Glenda wanted. Even if she was met with resistance, Veronica could not have possibly kept herself from stripping the black dress from Glenda's body.

Her fingers clutched at the hem of the tight dress and tugged it up Glenda's thighs and over her firm ass. Veronica kissed her deeply and passionately, and their breathing was synchronized so that each inhaled and thrilled to the scent of the other. She pushed the black material up past her midsection and then squeezed it over Glenda's breasts. Silently, they ended their kiss and Glenda raised her arms to allow Veronica to pull the dress off. With a swift tug and toss, the dress was cast aside and Veronica had her first look at the body underneath. "Oh, Glenda," she gasped as her eyes drank in the sight before her.

Glenda stood in front of Veronica, the only item of clothing that had been concealed being a tiny black satin garter belt around her waist, attached to her black stockings. The straps framed the smooth, perfect skin of Glenda's groin and the neat little patch of blonde hair just above her vagina. The tops of her pink lips were just visible, the rest hidden by Glenda's thighs. Her stomach was taut and flat, a beautiful contrast to the full curves of her womanly breasts. They stood up perfectly round and proud, with petite nipples jutting out in complete arousal. Veronica breathed deeply and studied Glenda from head to toe: the golden blonde hair now tousled from their passionate foreplay, the blue eyes and red lips of her beautiful face, the voluptuous breasts, the sexy torso, the long shapely legs accented by the black garter belt, sheer stockings and high heels. This was truly the most beautiful, most erotic woman Veronica had ever seen!

"Do you like what you see?" Glenda said in a husky, teasing whisper.

"Oh, yes," Veronica replied, and then added urgently, "Let's lay on the bed."

She walked toward Glenda who backed up to the side of the bed, and then Veronica put her hands on Glenda's waist and pressed her down on top of the soft white bedspread. Glenda slid back and laid down in the center of the mattress while Veronica crawled on hands and knees over her like a hungry tiger stalking her prey. She eased down on top of Glenda and their silky bodies slid together perfectly. They kissed again with even greater passion and began to grind their hips and crotches erotically against each other. Glenda turned her head aside to gasp, "Veronica, this is incredible! I've never felt so good in my life!" Veronica smiled when she heard those words, and wanted to please her beautiful companion even more.

Her lips were drawn to Glenda's neck and shoulders where she caressed her with soft wet kisses. Then she found herself longing to cover Glenda's breasts with kisses and to suck her nipples into her mouth. And for the first time in her life, Veronica's lips touched another woman's breasts. There was no hesitation, no fear for Veronica. She was completely wrapped up in the amazing events that had taken place this evening, and her lust for the beautiful witch named Glenda was unlike any she had ever experienced. She wanted to arouse her and make her feel the most passionate physical experiences she could.

As her lips and mouth and tongue played over Glenda's breasts, Veronica grew more aroused herself listening to the growing moans and cries of pleasure from Glenda. Finally her own hunger grew so strong that Veronica wanted nothing more in the world at that moment than to lick and taste Glenda's pussy. Veronica raised herself up onto her knees and gazed at Glenda, stretched out sensuously on the bed with her eyes closed, overwhelmed with pleasure and passion. She bent down and brought her face close to Glenda's crotch, while her fingertips gently stroked the smooth skin and soft pubic hair before her. 'She is so beautiful,' Veronica thought silently and with awe. She licked her lips and parted them slightly, then bent closer. Veronica inhaled the private, magical scent of another woman's most intimate spot and could hold back no longer. Her lips met the soft pink folds of Glenda's vagina in a kiss and her tongue caressed the warm wetness between them. "Ohhhh!" was the cry that came from Glenda and she pressed her hips up to be as close to Veronica's mouth as she could. "What are you doing to me?!?" Veronica did not answer as she savored her first taste of a woman. It was warm, and sticky, and somehow so sweet, and Veronica wanted more. With each loving lick and kiss, Glenda's arousal grew, and so did Veronica's. Her hands clutched Glenda's hips as she held the writhing beauty as still as possible in order to concentrate on giving loving attention to those lips, inner walls, and clit.

After a few more moments, Glenda suddenly cried out in fear, "Oh, Veronica, what's happening? What's happening to me?!?" Responding to the cry and the emotion of Glenda's voice, Veronica leaped up and brought her face to Glenda's.

"What's wrong?" she gasped.

"I felt something inside me, it was like my whole body tensed up. I felt so strange," a wide-eyed Glenda described. "I've never felt that before." Veronica gently kissed her lips and soothingly whispered, "It's alright. You were just about to orgasm." It struck Veronica as she said those words that part of the new experiences Glenda was learning tonight wasn't just sexual arousal, but sexual climax, too. 'Wow, she's never cum before!' Veronica thought, and with that a feeling of power overcame her. She was going to be Glenda's teacher, giving her the first orgasm of her life. The idea thrilled Veronica, and made this erotic encounter even more incredible.

"You want me to teach you all about a woman's pleasures, don't you?" Veronica whispered as she looked into Glenda's eyes.