The Powers of Beauty: Alt Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes."

"Then I will. And the greatest, sweetest pleasure of all is when a woman has been aroused and brought to climax," Veronica continued, her words softly spoken into Glenda's ear. She slid next to Glenda on the bed, and her left hand began sensuously stroking the blonde's smooth, warm body. "It will be the most wonderful feeling you can have, I promise. And the nicest part is," Veronica purred like the temptress she had now become, "you can climax again and again."

With that, she licked Glenda's ear and her fingers glided down between Glenda's legs to her tender, pink vagina. Glenda writhed in pleasure as she reacted to Veronica's erotic advances. Her moans grew stronger and more passionate as Veronica urged her closer and closer to orgasm. Her fingers rubbed and probed Glenda's tingling pussy while she whispered sweet words of lust and encouragement to her blonde partner. With only a few strokes of her fingers on Glenda's clit, Veronica had brought her to the very edge of her first climax, and Veronica felt herself reaching her own peak at the same time. The experience of this lovemaking with another woman, and the realization that she would be giving Glenda her very first orgasm were bringing Veronica to heights she had never reached before in her life.

Veronica's pussy was still covered by her tiny white lace panties, and the lace provided some sensuous friction to her lips as she rubbed herself against Glenda's hip. Veronica slipped a finger inside the warm, wet pussy of Glenda while her thumb pressed down on her clit and she felt Glenda tense. The blonde beauty sharply inhaled, remained motionless for a moment, and then exploded with a cry as the orgasm swept over her. The force of Glenda's reaction actually frightened Veronica for a second, but then she sensed the pleasure and release that Glenda was experiencing, and it triggered Veronica's own climax. The two women clutched each other close, urgently pressing their bodies together while gasping for breath, kissing, and calling each other's name in a passionate frenzy. While thunder rumbled in the distance and rain pelted the roof outside in the darkness, these two feminine beauties experienced a storm of passion and pleasure inside the candlelit room neither one could ever have imagined.

After several minutes, Veronica and Glenda lay still on the bed in each other's arms. They silently gazed into the other's eyes, and Veronica softly stroked Glenda's hair away from her face, letting her fingers intertwine with the soft blonde locks. A gentle scratching sound could be heard as Glenda lightly rubbed her stocking-covered right leg against Veronica's. Finally, in a sweet voice filled with awe Glenda said, "Thank you, Veronica. I have never felt so incredible in all my life!"

"Thank you, Glenda. I feel the same way," Veronica said softly with a smile. "Before tonight, I didn't realize the power of a woman's beauty. But you woke up something inside me, and I will never be the same."

"You're right. A woman's beauty is so amazing, and I'm so happy I got to experience it. And I want to keep experiencing it, forever!" She raised her hand to Veronica's face and gently stroked her cheek. "I would love for you to stay with me, so we can do that together."

Veronica closed her eyes, sighed, and smiled. "After what's happened here tonight, I don't know how I could leave. I just hope I packed enough lingerie and heels..."