The Powers of Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenda looked Veronica over from head to toe once, then again, then a third time. She was fascinated by her body, accentuated so beautifully by the lingerie. She noticed how long Veronica's legs were, and was aware for the first time of how pretty her brown leather high heeled pumps were. 'Hmmm, yes. I guess there is something... sexy... about a woman in high heels,' Glenda thought. The concept and the feeling of "sexy" was becoming clearer in her mind, and she thought for a moment about herself and her new form. Glenda felt an unfamiliar sensation in her chest and then in her groin, and she wondered if this was the sensual, erotic arousal Veronica spoke of. She continued to gaze at the beautiful brunette before her, and Glenda began to realize that the mistake she made earlier was actually turning out very well.

Veronica was sensing a change in Glenda, and that gave her the courage to softly ask, "Do you like what you see?" Glenda gave a faint nod and whispered, "Yes." Veronica smiled, and then Glenda asked her innocently, "Do all women wear those garments you have on?"

Veronica quietly giggled and said, "No. Most women don't wear the garter and stockings, and the bras and panties most wear aren't this pretty. But, the company I work for makes this kind of lingerie, and I get all the pretty, feminine outfits I want. My suitcase is filled with samples that I show to my customers. I'm sure I have some things that would fit you, and would look fabulous on you, too. I'd love to dress you in my lingerie, Glenda. I think you'd like it."

Glenda was becoming more and more excited by Veronica and her affectionate attention. "Well, yes, I guess so," she replied. "I would like to know how it feels."

"I think you'll love how it feels," Veronica told her. "Come with me." She reached out and took Glenda by the hand, leading her back to the living room.

Once there, Veronica released Glenda's hand and reached for her small travel case that was next to the sofa. She lifted it up and placed it down on the coffee table, then clicked open the latches and opened it. "This is my sample case," she said as she glanced up at Glenda. Her hands quickly sorted through piles of delicate lace and satin garments, stopping when she found one in particular. "Oh, this will look spectacular on you," she cooed as she held up a black lace corset for Glenda to see. "Black lingerie always looks best on a beautiful blonde. Would you like to try it on?"

Glenda smiled softly and murmured, "Uh huh."

"Great," Veronica replied. She stepped back over to face Glenda, then laid the corset down on the couch and turned towards Glenda again. "But first, I'll have to take off your pretty dress." And with that, she reached out her hands and tugged the dress down off of Glenda's shoulders. Veronica let out a soft sigh of awe as she peeled the tight black dress down past Glenda's breasts. She had never seen such full, round, perfect breasts in her life, and they were accentuated by the lean, taut look of Glenda's torso and waist. Unable to resist an urge, Veronica left the dress bunched at Glenda's hips and slowly slid her hands lightly up to caress those perfect breasts. As her fingers grazed the sides, Glenda drew in a sharp, breathy "oooh", and then groaned in obvious pleasure when Veronica's fingernails trailed over her nipples.

Staring at Glenda's chest, Veronica smiled in satisfaction when she heard these sounds of arousal and whispered, "Beautiful and sensitive… And I'm just getting started." Then she bowed her head, bringing her lips to one erect nipple, and softly wrapped them around it. A gentle kiss and a flick of her tongue elicited the strongest reaction yet from Glenda, who moaned and leaned forward to press her breast firmly against her beautiful companion's mouth. Veronica then did the same to the other nipple, and teasingly stopped. "Do you like this so far?" she asked as she looked into Glenda's eyes.

"Yes," was the immediate reply. Glenda was now breathing more deeply, and her hands wandered to Veronica's arms and shoulders where she began to touch and caress her. Veronica passionately sucked on one erect nipple and then the other while her hands cupped and squeezed Glenda's ample breasts. The beautiful blonde sighed and moaned softly in arousal while at the same time grinding her thighs together, unconsciously trying to find relief from the growing ache of desire she felt in her pussy for the very first time in her life. Veronica's lips caressed the smooth skin of Glenda's chest and neck while her hands now pushed the black dress down past Glenda's hips and ass. She began whispering sweet words of encouragement in between kisses and licks. "Don't you see, I promised that you would love this. Can you feel how much I want you? Oh, Glenda, you are so beautiful."

As Veronica spoke, Glenda's soft vocal responses grew more frequent, and the passionate arousal of both women grew stronger. As Glenda's dress finally slipped off of her thighs and fell to the floor, they pressed their feminine forms against each other, and each wrapped her arms around the other. Long feminine fingers stroked and clutched at the soft, warm flesh of these beautiful bodies. Full red lips were joined together in loving, passionate exchanges. The candlelight that had illuminated a stark, foreboding room before now seemed to give off a warm, inviting glow that shined on these two gorgeous females.

A realization that she was losing control of herself flashed through Glenda's mind, and she reacted by forcing herself to break the passionate kiss, subtly push away from Veronica, and say "I want you to dress me now in the lingerie." The breathlessness with which Glenda said it hinted at the true desire now growing inside her. She really wanted to explore more of the incredible pleasures of her newly beautiful form, and she wanted Veronica to be her lover.

Veronica smiled and nodded, then picked up the black corset. She walked around behind Glenda and reached her arms around in front of the blonde beauty, her right hand taking one side of the lace garment while her left held the other side. Veronica stretched it out and then brought it up against Glenda's chest. "I hope this has enough room for those beautiful breasts of yours," she cooed playfully as her hands brought the two end panels together and began the process of attaching the small metal hooks and eyes to secure the corset. Veronica brushed Glenda's long blonde hair up and draped it over her right shoulder so it didn't get in the way as she stretched the back panels to finish all the hooks. All the while Glenda silently stared down at her chest.

When she had finished, Veronica knelt down to attach the garter snaps to Glenda's stockings. Her hands softly stroked Glenda's smooth, tight ass for a moment or two before and after attaching each garter in the back, and then she gently slid her hands down the silky, shapely legs in front of her. "Oh, your legs are so sexy," Veronica sighed passionately. Glenda still stood with her dress around her feet, and without a word, Veronica grasped Glenda's right ankle and then her left to guide her to step out of the dress. She then picked up the silky soft dress, clutched it in both hands, and brought it up to her face. Veronica rubbed it against her cheek, then nestled her nose in it and inhaled. There was a scent; a warm, alluring scent not from bottled perfume but from the soft, sexy body 'created' only moments before, that was more intoxicating and more powerful than any scent Veronica had ever experienced. Her head was spinning and she hungered for more of the amazing pleasure that she was experiencing with Glenda.

Standing up now, Veronica tossed the dress onto the sofa and said, "Oh, I have one more thing that will be a nice finishing touch." She turned around and picked through her suitcase until she found a pair of fingerless gloves made of the same black lace as the corset. "Here, slip these on too." Glenda turned to face Veronica and as she did, Veronica softly exclaimed, "Oh, wow!" The brunette was taken aback by the sight of Glenda now looking even more beautiful in the black corset. Veronica reached for Glenda's left hand, and gently slipped the lacy glove on. She then took Glenda's right hand and put on the other glove, but did it more slowly and deliberately than the first. She cradled the blonde's slim, soft hand in hers, and silently brought it up to her cheek. Veronica sensuously guided Glenda's fingertips over the side of her face, feeling the soft scratching of the long, red nails on her skin. She gazed and marveled at how warm and smooth the skin of Glenda's hand was, and then without thinking Veronica began to erotically lick Glenda's fingers. First one, then the next, then she sucked on one, swirling her tongue around the long, sculpted fingernail to bathe it with her saliva.

Glenda stared in amazement at Veronica as she performed this erotic foreplay. Glenda's mind was overwhelmed by all of these new sensations she was experiencing, and by the expressions on the face of Veronica. Glenda had never before seen anyone react in these ways in her presence and she found herself to be both excited and frightened. This was all so new to her. And she was enjoying it.

Veronica suddenly kissed Glenda's lips again, with passion and urgency. She was completely swept up in the incredible arousal of this amazing, forbidden sexual encounter that any fears she once had were gone. Glenda was no longer an evil creature with otherworldly powers that could harm Veronica, she was a sexual goddess that had unlocked intense, unknown passions in Veronica. And the aroused brunette wanted Glenda to share these same passions.

"Oh Glenda, you are so beautiful! I want you to see, too" Veronica exclaimed as she spied an antique dressing mirror standing in a far corner of the room. She took Glenda by the hand and led her to it. Veronica took one of the candelabras from the mantle as she passed by the fireplace and placed it on a table next to the mirror to illuminate that corner. The flames of the six candles glowed brightly enough for the two women to see Glenda's beautiful body from head to toe. The reflection of Glenda, with Veronica standing closely behind her, filled the glass mirror and gave Glenda her first full view of her new self.

She stared silently first at her face, blue eyes blinking back at her, and then at the soft, golden hair on her head. She unconsciously parted her lips but noticed their color and fullness when she did. Glenda's eyes were now fixed on the curves of her torso, seeing them completely for the first time. Her hands were gently resting on her thighs, and Glenda watched her long, red fingernails moving slowly back and forth over the black bands of her stockings. It was as if someone else was controlling the movements of her body. She was surprised by how tall and strong her legs looked, and at how gracefully she stood in her spike-heeled shoes. She felt somehow vulnerable but also powerful as she gazed at the smooth leather stiletto pumps she wore. As she tried to sort through all of the thoughts and feelings inside her, Glenda became aware of Veronica's hands gently caressing her, and Veronica's warm breath in her ear as the brunette cuddled up against her and whispered, "Can't you see what I mean? Doesn't it feel wonderful?"

Veronica held Glenda tightly and while her left hand tried to cradle Glenda's ample breasts, her right hand slipped down to the soft skin and the neat patch of blonde hair of Glenda's crotch. The blonde beauty shuddered and moaned at Veronica's touch, filled with both lust and fear. She struggled to maintain control of herself, and looked directly into Veronica's eyes through the mirror's reflection before saying, "Pleasure me."

With that, Veronica began massaging the warm, soft lips of Glenda's pussy. She pressed down and rubbed with one finger, finding the blonde's clit for the first time. She stroked up and down, and let her fingertip curl inside between those lips. Veronica felt another woman's wetness for the first time in her life, and her own pussy ached in arousal. Both of the beauties now panted and writhed as they experienced a most urgent, amazing lust. Glenda's hands clutched Veronica's hips and pulled them tightly to her. Veronica whispered words of encouragement while Glenda spoke no words but moaned and gasped audibly.

Suddenly, Veronica spun Glenda around and backed her up against the wall next to the mirror. Her hands on Glenda's shoulders, Veronica kissed her passionately again, and then dropped to her knees. Her hands now played over Glenda's crotch, fingers stroking the bare flesh below the corset and lingering on the black garter straps. Veronica's face was only inches from Glenda's pussy, and she stared and inhaled as if to commit the sight and scent to memory forever. Glenda's legs were straight and extended slightly in front of her, bracing her back against the wall. Standing there in her high heels, stockings, and corset, Glenda looked both defiant and helpless; daring Veronica to seduce her while at the same time being completely at the mercy of her lover's actions.

Finally Veronica brought her mouth to Glenda's pussy and their passions leaped again. Veronica's lips and tongue feverishly worked to pleasure Glenda, while the blonde cried out in unimaginable arousal. The beautiful young businesswoman, stripped down to only her feminine lingerie and high heels, knelt before this woman magically transformed into the most erotic, seductive female, and discovered the amazing forbidden pleasure of two women making love.

Veronica licked, kissed and sucked on that most perfect hot, wet pussy, driving Glenda into a frenzy. Glenda's left hand clutched at the wall to steady herself while her right hand went to the back of Veronica's head and held her tightly. Her fingers grasped the long, dark hair of Veronica, tangling it as she pressed her lover's face to her crotch in an unconscious urge to reach climax. Glenda's entire body ached for release, experiencing this incredible stimulation for the first time ever, and she was lost in this passion as she panted and cried, "Oh, oh, oh!" over and over. Veronica's hands were clutching Glenda's ass as she pleasured her new lover with every ounce of her strength. It was the only thing in the world that mattered to Veronica at that moment – she wanted to make Glenda cum.

Veronica sensed it was about to happen. She felt a shudder go through Glenda, and for a long second, the blonde was still. Veronica kissed the pink, swollen clit and circled it with the tip of her tongue, and with that, Glenda screamed out as her orgasm erupted. It was long and powerful, and it frightened both of them while giving both of them such delicious pleasure. Although her own clit hadn't been touched, Veronica felt a small, wonderful orgasm pulse through her own body while Glenda continued hers. After several minutes, Glenda quieted as she no longer gasped for breath, and her fingers relaxed and then began to gently stroke Veronica's head. Tilting her head up, Veronica gazed up at Glenda. Her skin glistened, the candle light playing off of tiny beads of sweat on her chest, shoulders and face. Her breasts still heaved, straining erotically against the taut lace cups of the black corset. And there was a small, glowing smile on Glenda's face that gave Veronica hope that she had convinced the beautiful sorceress to stay as she was.

Slowly Veronica stood up and gently embraced Glenda. They looked into each other's eyes in a shy, affectionate way. Their arms were wrapped around each other at the back and at the waist, and their hands softly stroked warm, sensitive skin. Veronica felt Glenda slip her right leg in between Veronica's, and she enjoyed the sensation of the curvy, stocking-clad leg slowly rubbing against her own. It seemed a playful, affectionate act but there was no change in Glenda's expression as they continued to silently look at each other. Then she felt the toe of Glenda's leather pump tracing a line along one ankle and then the other. Finally, a sly smile came to Glenda's lips and Veronica just couldn't remain silent any longer.

"I hope I made you happy," she whispered.

"Mmm hmm," was Glenda's reply. There was a pause, and then she said, "You helped me to experience the most amazing pleasure of my life, Veronica. Thank you." She softly kissed Veronica. "I loved the way you made me feel. Will you stay and be mine?"

"Yes," Veronica said and nodded without hesitation.

They both smiled and snuggled sensuously together. For the rest of that night, Glenda and Veronica explored each other with passion and lust. Veronica taught Glenda many more beautiful secrets about a woman's body, and Glenda learned quickly and enjoyed the sensation of bringing her partner to climaxes as well. But she was the mistress of the house, and Veronica loved to serve her. Dressing Glenda in the finest silk and satin lingerie and wicked, feminine stiletto-heeled shoes, she lavished attention and sensuous pleasure on her. Glenda had found a new power that night, and both she and Veronica loved it.

12