The Practice Ch. 01

Story Info
The worst of high school is over, the future looks bright.
9.9k words
4.61
62.2k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years of age or older, no exceptions.

*****

Jordan was in his last year of high school, and thankfully he'd made it without too much embarrassment and strife. He thought about this as he sat waiting in the front office of the school, his gaze settling on the yearly school calendar. Only five more months and he would be out of high school for good. It had all gone pretty well for him in school. He smiled. He was going to make it to college without incident. His thoughts drifted to the one time that his high school career had nearly ended in disaster. His smile faded.

It happened in the locker room, only a month previous.

Jordan had finished with soccer practice and had gone to the locker room to change before leaving the school grounds for the day. Usually he would just wear his soccer uniform home, but that day he wasn't going home. He was going to his friend Mark's house, and Mark's older sister was incredibly hot and available. Jordan didn't feel like showing up all sweat stains and body odor, so he began to change into his jeans and tshirt. He noticed that his body odor was particularly pungent that day. Did he dare shower in the school locker room?

Nobody ever showered in the school locker room. It simply never happened, at least to Jordan's knowledge. He wasn't even sure if the locker room showers worked.

Jordan looked around. There was nobody in the whole of the large locker room except for him. The place was quiet. The coach's office was dark, and the door was closed. It was as good a time as any. Jordan stripped down to his boxers and walked back to the shower. He stepped behind the low tiled wall and reached up to the first water knob. With a twist, the nearest shower head sputtered to life and a violent stream of hot water shot onto the floor. He whipped off his boxers, jumped into the shower and rinsed off. It only took him a minute, and he was reaching for the knob to turn the water off, but then something happened. Unwittingly he moved so that his penis was directly in the stream of high-pressure water. It felt amazing. He just could not turn the water off and lose this incredible sensation. His penis began to swell, and before he knew it he was fully erect.

In the locker room shower. At school.

If anyone had come in the locker room, they would have noticed that Jordan was back there in the shower, but they would not have seen his erection unless they walked back and peered at him over the wall. He was reasonably safe from being caught in the act of catching a bit of action from the locker room shower. So, with this bit of confidence in his surroundings, Jordan let the high pressure stream of hot water pleasure him unlike anything had ever done before.

Jordan still remembered what it felt like. Since that time, he had figured out a way to make his own shower head at home produce such a high-pressure stream, and it had given him no end of sexual ecstasy. Still, there was something about the thrill of doing it in the school locker room that made the memory stick with him.

The part that made Jordan cringe every time he remembered that day, was what happened next. As the water continued to crash against his swollen penis, his discretion and watchfulness dwindled. It was only important now that the anxiety and tension of his predicament be relieved by his impending orgasm. It was happening fast. He began to twist and writhe uncontrollably as the intense sensation caused him to come. He clutched his madly throbbing penis and held it under the forceful stream of water as his semen was ejected from him. He suddenly felt a great fright at the thought of being discovered. He shut the water off quickly, pulled his boxers up and over his stubborn erection and made for his locker again.

There, standing in the walkway between the two banks of lockers, was the school janitor.

Jordan lost a lot of sleep over the incident in the following month, but it seemed that the janitor hadn't mentioned the admittedly humorous situation to anyone. Jordan had been embarrassed beyond belief after the incident, but also thankful that the janitor had seemed to take pity on him. Jordan never heard anything about it from anyone. Besides, the janitor hadn't really seen anything, had he? Still, the memory of that day caused Jordan to toss and turn at night.

He remembered all of this, and unconsciously Jordan crossed his legs as he waited in the school's reception lounge. He waited there for the principal, Ms. Bisbee. He was to help arrange the next meeting of the Special Needs Assistance Program (SNAP). The students had created the club to help developmentally disabled kids with their studies. Jordan had joined up because he thought it would be fun, and there were quite a few cute girls in the club that he wanted to get to know.

Finally, after Jordan had waited almost ten minutes, Ms. Bisbee walked out of her office and greeted him. Ms. Elena Bisbee was the type of principal that every school wanted. She was loved by the students, parents and faculty alike for her sunny demeanor and dedication to the school. Her clothing was always colorful, her shoes always sneakers, and her red felt hat was always on her head. She was the fun principal. She was almost tall enough to be considered tall, thin and had a near constant, pleading smile that could only be described as cordial. Approachable to a fault, that was Ms. Bisbee.

"Well, Jordan, it looks like we're meeting at my house today." Ms. Bisbee announced to Jordan as he stood to greet her. "The others are all headed over there, so why not hop in my car and we'll get going?"

It was a half an hour after school was out on a Friday, so there were very few people left on campus. Jordan and Ms. Bisbee walked together out the front entrance and down the steps to the faculty parking lot. Ms. Bisbee's older white Cadillac Coupe De Ville sat waiting for them. Jordan opened the passenger door and slid into the sumptuous leather seat. The interior of the car was warmed by the sunlight and quite comforting. Without saying much, Ms. Bisbee got in, turned the key in the ignition and put the car in reverse. She put her right arm around behind Jordan's seat as she backed out of the parking space gently.

As Jordan rode along in Ms. Bisbee's car, she asked him about his day at school. Jordan didn't have much to tell, but soon he found himself wrapped up in conversation with the woman anyway. She seemed very interested in his plans after high school, and they talked about college. Ms. Bisbee's driving was surprisingly brisk, and Jordan was amazed at how she covered the miles between the school and her house with speed and ease. He caught himself admiring her strong yet slender and feminine hands as they worked the steering wheel. Her fingernails were painted light yellow.

The sun dropped behind a cloud. For the first time that day, Jordan noticed the clouds in the sky to the west. They were dark. Storm clouds.

"Looks like rain." Jordan remarked, pointing towards the wall of gray in the sky.

"It certainly does." Ms. Bisbee replied. "I thought we weren't supposed to get any of that until tomorrow."

Ms. Bisbee's house was a good twenty minute drive from the school, out on a quiet country backroad. It was a very large, very old and very beautiful home. Ms. Bisbee pulled the car into the driveway and parked. There were no other cars there.

"Well," She clucked as she pulled the keys from the ignition. "I guess we beat everybody."

Jordan sat quietly looking around the yard and at the house from his passenger seat. Ms. Bisbee let him look for a minute. Soon, Jordan realized the two of them had been sitting in silence for what seemed like several minutes. He turned and looked at Ms. Bisbee. She smiled that eager, willing smile of hers that seemed to beg for his smile in return. She tilted her head slightly and her eyes pleaded for his happiness. Jordan was suddenly very aware of the fact that he was alone with his principal in her car, at her house. Jordan smiled at her, feeling overwhelming comfort and awkwardness at the same time.

"Let's go inside, I've got to get set up for our meeting." She said simply.

The two of them stood under the brick archway outside the front door as Ms. Bisbee found her keys and opened the front door. Inside, there was a hallway with more closed doors. The one to the right was a glass paneled door with a lock of its own. Ms. Bisbee unlocked this and stepped inside the room. Jordan followed.

It looked more like a business than a home. Everything in the front room was neat and orderly, but not without the comfort of a home furnished by years of antique shopping.

"My ex-husband is a psychiatrist. This used to be his practice. I never thought to change it because it works so well for company and PTA meetings." She explained. "Please, have a seat. I need to go turn the heat on in the basement and do a few other things."

Jordan sat on the old ornate couch and made himself comfortable. He looked around at all the decorum and furniture as Ms. Bisbee left him to attend to other things.

"There's a bathroom across the hall." She called out from somewhere else in the house.

Jordan could hear her walking down some stairs somewhere. Soon there were more sounds, sounds of the furnace in the basement coming to life. Sounds of the old house beginning to heat up. He did need to use the restroom, so he stood and was going for the hallway when some pictures on the mantel caught his attention. Jordan's friend had told him once that Ms. Bisbee's daughter was really hot. There was a photo of a young girl in a frame above the fireplace. It was the largest photo there, and it must have been Ms. Bisbee's daughter. She was indeed very pretty.

Then Jordan's attention was drawn to a much smaller photo in a small silver frame. It was a black and white photo of Ms. Bisbee herself, but it had been taken when she was many years younger. Jordan thought she might have been his age in the picture, but he couldn't be sure. The image struck a chord with Jordan. In the photo, the young Ms. Bisbee had her hair down and was beaming that heartwarming smile of hers. She had been a very beautiful young woman, and the mere sight of the photograph stirred something in Jordan's loins.

He caught himself staring at the bewitching picture of a young Ms. Bisbee and tore himself away. He still needed to go to the bathroom. He crossed the hallway, glancing to his right to see back into the kitchen and dining area, and stairs leading to the second floor. Everything about the house was tastefully finished. The wood moulding around the walls was all stained or painted beautifully. The bathroom was quaint with old world fixtures and a small, stained glass window providing some natural light. Jordan closed the bathroom door and listened. There were soft, distant sounds throughout the house. Jordan could not be sure where Ms. Bisbee was in the house at the moment. He unzipped his pants, pulled down his underwear and put the toilet seat up. For a moment he thought he wouldn't be able to go, because thinking about the photo of Ms. Bisbee had caused him to go half-erect, but he managed after a few moments. He pulled the old style chain flush handle on the toilet and rinsed his hands in the porcelain wash basin. When he left the bathroom and returned to the office, he found that Ms. Bisbee was sitting there in an armchair waiting for him.

"I called the other members." Ms. Bisbee said as Jordan sat down again. "It looks like there is a pretty nasty storm coming in after all. We may have to cancel."

Jordan was struck dumb for a moment by the sight of Ms. Bisbee without her hat. Her hair fell down around her shoulders in dazzling waves. For a moment, Jordan could see Ms. Bisbee as the beautiful young woman she had once been. In letting her hair down, she had transformed from the friendly Principal Bisbee to the strikingly beautiful Elena Bisbee.

"Huh," Jordan managed to reply. "Maybe I should call my parents?"

"I can give you a ride home, Jordan, don't you worry about that."

Jordan sat on the couch and looked around the room. "So, your husband was a psychiatrist? That's interesting. Did he deal with any abnormal cases or anything?" Jordan inquired.

Elena laughed. "Well, not really. There were quite a few patients of his that seemed pretty abnormal, but no outer limits stuff or anything."

Jordan stood and walked around the room, aware that Ms. Bisbee was watching his every move. He noticed an old pocket watch on the little desk in the corner. This piqued his interest.

"Did he ever hypnotize any of his patients?" Jordan asked boldly.

"Yes. He still does. He has a new practice up in Philly." Ms. Bisbee replied.

"That's so cool." Jordan exclaimed, sitting back down. "Did he ever hypnotize you?"

"Well, yes, actually." Ms. Bisbee answered "I used to be a psychologist for the school district before I became principal. I got to hypnotize my professor in college once."

"Wow." Jordan was impressed. "What's it like? Could you hypnotize me?"

Ms. Bisbee laughed again. "It is a lot like falling asleep, really." She explained. "And I'd have to ask your parents first or I could get in trouble for hypnotizing a student."

Jordan's curiosity wouldn't let up. "But I wouldn't tell anyone. You could hypnotize me just for a minute and bring be back."

Ms. Bisbee smiled. "You really like that idea, don't you?"

"It would be the coolest thing that ever happened to me!" Jordan declared.

"Well, I suppose it could be a learning experience." She gave him a sidelong look.

"Please? I promise not to tell."

"Oh," Ms. Bisbee said, standing and walking to the window. "I'm sure we could make it so that you never even remembered that you wanted to be hypnotized in the first place." She drew the lace curtains closed, darkening the room somewhat. As if on cue, the sound of thunder rolled in the distance. Elena walked over to the desk and picked up the pocket watch. She then resumed her seat across from Jordan.

"Now, I'm sure you think you know how this works, thanks to the movies. I'm afraid that's not really how hypnosis really works." She sat back and folded her hands in her lap. "If you will, lie down on the sofa and find something on the wall to look at. Focus on it and tell me when you're ready."

Jordan lay back on the sofa and looked around. His eyes came to rest upon a small crack in the plaster on the wall. "Ok." He said. "I found something."

"Now I want you to keep your eyes on it. Don't look away and listen only to my voice." Ms. Bisbee continued. "You are very comfortable, aren't you, Jordan?"

"Yes." Jordan answered simply.

"Very good." She went on. "Now, you are even more comfortable. You are sinking deeper and deeper into the sofa, hearing only the sound of my voice..."

After a few minutes of this, Jordan could hear Ms. Bisbee's voice, but he could no longer see the crack in the wall. Everything had gone black, and then the world was silent. Then, as quickly as he had lost consciousness, he was sitting upright on the sofa and Ms. Bisbee was smiling at him from her chair.

"What happened?" Jordan asked, puzzled.

"You were hypnotized for a few minutes." Ms. Bisbee explained.

Jordan looked around the room, mystified. Outside the windows, the wind was picking up, tossing the trees from side to side.

"Really?" Jordan wasn't convinced.

"Yes. What were you expecting? That I'd make you think you were a chicken or something?" Ms Bisbee laughed softly.

"No," Jordan seemed disappointed. "I guess I expected to feel different afterwards."

Ms. Bisbee stood and went to the window. She opened the curtains once more, letting daylight back into the room. "I'll be right back, just going to grab some refreshments for us and our guests if they should ever arrive." She left the room, and Jordan alone.

Jordan sat for a minute, listening. He could hear her footsteps going up the stairs out in the hallway. Once he was clear, he stood and waltzed back over to the mantle to stare into Ms. Bisbee's photograph. His heart fluttered once again.

Jordan looked around the office and found himself at a bookshelf. There weren't many books on psychology, but Jordan did notice some old yearbooks from his school. He plucked the 1974 yearbook from its spot on the shelf and opened it. The hairstyles and clothing pictured within were enough to entertain Jordan, so he took the book and sat back down on the sofa. Jordan could hear the sounds of Ms. Bisbee singing and making tea down the hall. He thumbed through the yearbook quickly, searching for a photo of Ms. Bisbee. The pages fell open to somewhere near the back, and from out of the old pages fell a black and white photograph. It was a very old style photo with a white border and scalloped edges. Jordan picked it up and his jaw dropped.

The photo was of Ms. Bisbee when she was very young. She was grinning at the camera, and wearing a bikini. The crotch of Jordan's pants suddenly grew tight and uncomfortable. The photo had been in the book for a long time. He was suddenly driven by the need to take the photo and hide it, keep it for his own. He stood, shoved the photo in his back pocket and resumed his position with the yearbook in his lap.

Ms. Bisbee returned after a while with a tray of tea and cookies.

"These were going to be for the group, but I guess we'll have to see how many we can eat between the two of us." She set the tray down on the small coffee table and smiled at Jordan. "I see you've found my old yearbook."

Jordan smiled. "Yeah. The school has changed so much. I can't believe the stuff you guys were wearing back then."

Ms. Bisbee sat down on the sofa next to Jordan and looked on as he flipped through the pages. "You probably won't recognize me, thank god." She said wryly.

But Jordan did recognize her. On the very next page full of senior photos, he spotted Elena Bisbee, third from the right and second row down. "Aha!" He exclaimed and pointed. In the photo, Elena had been wearing thick rimmed glasses and her hair was as long as ever.

"Oh, drat!" She put her hand over the photo and laughed. "Nobody is supposed to see me with glasses on. Thank god for contact lenses."

"Hey, I was looking at that!" Jordan laughed and pulled the book away. When he did so, Ms. Bisbee's hand slid off of the page and onto his leg. Jordan had been struck with a bad case of the butterflies ever since she had sat down next to him on the sofa, and now they were swarming madly inside him. He blushed. Ms. Bisbee seemed perfectly content to leave her hand laying softly on Jordan's thigh. He continued turning pages in the yearbook, trying to act as if nothing was happening. There was, however, something happening in his pants. He was going erect, and Ms. Bisbee was sitting right there, touching him. He held the yearbook so that it was hiding his growing bulge from her sight.

As suddenly as it had happened, Ms. Bisbee slid her hand off of Jordan's leg. She swiveled in her seat and picked up a cup of tea and took a sip. Jordan looked up at her briefly, stole a glance at her as she was distracted with her tea. Then he went back to looking at the yearbook, pretending to be interested in it. The book was the only thing that was protecting him from embarrassment. His erection would not subside no matter how he tried to relax or think of something other than the woman sitting next to him on the couch. Jordan could smell her. She smelled lightly of perfume.

"Well, I don't think anyone is coming." Ms. Bisbee stood and went to the window again. "Maybe the storm knocked another tree down across the road."

Jordan looked up at her as she stood looking out at the stormy weather. Her body was slender, and her rear end was snug in her light yellow jeans. Jordan noticed for the first time that his principal had a nice butt, just as she turned back around.