The Practice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to wait a bit longer?" She asked, smiling at him.

"Oh, uh..." Jordan shook his head. "Sure, I could stay a while." He said plainly.

"We have tea, but I could make you some coffee if you like." Ms. Bisbee suggested.

"Sure, that would be great." Jordan replied.

She left the room. Jordan stood and placed the yearbook back in its spot on the shelf. He needed very badly to look at the photo he had snuck into his pocket. Suddenly inspiration struck him: the bathroom.

Jordan glanced down the hall and ducked into the bathroom once more. He closed the bathroom door behind him and whisked the photo out of his pocket. Jordan instantly started to go erect again. He unfastened his pants with his free hand and forced them down, releasing his rising penis from his underwear. He simply had to stroke himself to the photo of Ms. Bisbee. She looked so sexy in her bikini. He would have given anything just then to be able to enter the photo and fuck her! His penis was so rigid that it ached. Jordan couldn't believe how huge and hard the photo had made him. He couldn't believe how uncontrollable his urge to commit this act of perversion was.

Through the hot frenzy of Jordan's depravity, he heard the sound of the bathroom door. He turned, as goosebumps spread over his body. The door was opening. The moment before Ms. Bisbee saw him standing there with his cock in one hand and her photo in the other seemed to last for an eternity.

"Jordan!" Ms. Bisbee gasped loudly.

Jordan froze for a moment before trying to cover his nakedness, hide the photo and turn away from the shocked Ms. Bisbee all at once. In his desperate reaction, he seemed to be unable to do either of these things. The photo fell, and with it, Ms. Bisbee's gaze. She looked down at the photo, up at Jordan's massively erect penis and then up into his terrified eyes.

"Jordan!" She said again, quieter this time.

Suddenly she had shut the door again. There was nothing else to do.

Jordan could not move. He stood there with his mouth wide open and his eyes blazing. His mind was all noise and the skin of his face blushed suddenly. He was in shock. Minutes passed. What could he do?

Eventually, Jordan emerged from the bathroom. He walked back to the couch and sat down, hands in his lap. He stared down at his hands.

"Jordan," Ms. Bisbee began from her spot at the window. "I am sorry for barging in on you. I had no idea you were in the bathroom. This is my fault."

Jordan was silent.

"I wouldn't want you to be embarrassed over this." She continued, turning to him. She sat down on the chair across from him.

"Jordan," Her voice was low. "It's OK. It's natural for boys your age. Don't worry."

Jordan looked up at her, scared out of his wits. He nodded and looked back down.

"I'm not mad at you, Jordan."

Jordan couldn't breathe. Ms. Bisbee slid off her chair and onto her knees before him. She took his hand and held it in her warm, loving hands. Jordan's goosebumps had goosebumps. His face went from pale to pink in moments.

"I didn't mean to upset you."

She rubbed the back of his hand with hers. It sent a chill up his back. He shivered.

"Jordan," She said quietly, "Please, I need to know that you're OK."

He was shaking uncontrollably as she ran her hands up his arm and back down again.

"Oh, Jordan," She sighed. "It's OK. I'm flattered that such a handsome young man would be so enamoured by my old picture. I want you to keep it if it means so much to you."

Jordan looked up at her then. His heart skipped a beat. Her eyes were full of kindness and love for him.

"Jordan, the only way I'm going to feel good about this is if you can tell me it's OK." She looked absolutely sincere when she said this. "Jordan, you just drink some tea, I'm going to go upstairs for a minute. I think I have something that can help."

Jordan nodded. He wasn't moving. Elena stood and walked from the room without another word. Jordan watched her go. And there he sat, trying to sip some tea, managing to swallow it. The tea was bitter but he felt it calming him. He sipped some more. He needed calm now, after what had happened. It had been the single most embarrassing thing that could ever happen to a man, he thought. Life would be all downhill from there. He had almost had the last sip from his cup, when he heard footsteps coming down the wooden stairs out beyond the doorway. They were loud footsteps. Louder than they had been. It sounded like...

Jordan's heart skipped a beat.

"Heels?" He whispered to himself. He had no one to exclaim it to, but the word just leapt out of his mouth.

Elena was coming down the stairs in heels. She had changed her shoes. Jordan looked up towards the doorway, teacup suspended in space. He would never take that last sip of tea.

There, bracing herself against the doorway wearing white high heeled shoes and a yellow bikini, was Elena Bisbee. She smiled at him.

"Ever have one of your fantasies come to life, Jordan?"

Jordan could not move. Elena swung one leg forward and began to walk into the room, hypnotizing him for the second time with the action of her hips. Her legs were long and shapely. She stopped right in front of him and plucked the tea cup from his hand.

"I couldn't resist. I still had this old thing, and I didn't know if I'd ever get to wear it again." She said, stooping to place the cup back on its tray. She placed her hands on her hips and looked down at him expectantly. "Well?"

Jordan's mouth had gone dry. He swallowed anyway. Her body was so close to him. He thought he could feel her heat. The heat from her naked body. His face was hot, and he could feel heat from her crotch on his face. "I..." he began, "you..." but could not continue.

"You're even cuter when you blush, Jordan." Elena bent her knees and squatted down before him, on hand on her knee and the other steadying herself on the sofa. "Now are you going to be a good boy and let me help you?"

Jordan couldn't even nod, but somehow his head nodded. Her hands moved to his knees and she pulled them apart. Then her hands ran up and down his thighs. A single spasm shook him, and then he was still. He could not believe the electricity being sent through his body from her touch. She was gentle, but firm. It seemed she knew just how much pressure to place on his body to make him dizzy. He wouldn't be able to stand up if she asked him to.

"I think I could help you a lot easier if you stood up, Jordan." Elena said.

Jordan stood awkwardly. Elena moved into a kneeling position before him. She ran her hands up his clothed body and underneath his shirt. Her hands were warm against his skin, and smoother than anything.

"Good boy." She said, rubbing him softly. "Now, if it's okay with you," she popped the button on his jeans loose. "I'm going to take another look at that huge penis you have hiding in there. I figure it's only fair now that you've seen me in my bikini."

She unzipped him and looked up into his eyes, beaming.

"Oh, Jordan." She sighed. "I can't tell you how exciting it is to have a beautiful boy like you all to myself."

She pulled his jeans down, letting them pull his underwear down partially. There was a telltale spot of moisture on the front of his briefs. Elena pulled the elastic out and down, letting the boy's cock grow freely. It grew before her eyes, until it stood nearly straight up.

"Oh Jordan." She put her hands to her chest, "My heart is fluttering! Your penis is absolutely gorgeous."

Jordan removed his shirt, getting ready for what he knew now was coming. He was going to have sex with a woman for the first time. His heart thumped in his chest, he could almost hear it.

Elena moved closer to him, wrapped her fingers around the back of his thighs, reached up with her brick red lipstick mouth and kissed the tip of his penis. She kissed it again, lower down the shaft. And again, lower. And again; kissing him all the way down to the base and up again. Then she opened her mouth and rubbed it against the shaft of him, gasping for air through her gaping lips, past his sweetly scented flesh. Her hands moved around in front and clasped onto his solid manhood. She caressed it and pressed it to her lips again, kissing him loudly.

"Such a beautiful boy!"

Her voice came low and breathy. She kept repeating the phrase between kisses, and her hands explored his organs with outright fascination. She was lost in him. Jordan thought that someone could come in the room at that moment and Elena Bisbee would never notice. She continued fondling him, sending jolts of pleasure through his body as only an experienced woman knows how. Jordan watched her lovely face as she lost herself in her work.

Then she pulled his cock down from its lofty angle and set the tip on her extended tongue. Jordan knew what pleasure was when she squeezed his shaft and licked the tip wetly, exhaling loudly as she did so. She couldn't wait any longer though, and he watched as half of his penis disappeared into her mouth. Ecstasy took him then, and his hands went to the sides of her head. He almost pulled away, but caught himself and stayed still for her. He almost could not handle the feeling of the back of her tongue touching the head of his penis. Then he felt her lips tighten around his shaft, and with all manner of hungry, lustful noises, Elena began to pump her head back and forth. She sucked Jordan's stiff cock like it was all she had ever wanted.

Jordan began to gasp loudly, and found that it helped ease his tension. He moaned. That helped too. Soon he was more comfortable with the woman massaging his penis with her mouth. He watched her, his mind open and empty of anything but what was happening to him. Elena jerked his cock into her mouth, as if trying to jack him off while she sucked him. Jordan couldn't believe the sensations he was experiencing. He realized then that he wouldn't come, couldn't. It was too much. All of this was too much for him, and as rock hard as his penis was, he was too worked up to have an orgasm. Even so, Elena was having a field day with his cock, and he wasn't about to tell her to stop. Eventually it felt as if he had already finished, but his seven inch erection said otherwise. Elena moaned and moaned, and sucked loudly. Saliva ran down her cheeks, and down her chin...

"Ah!" She cried out. "I love it! Yes!" She sucked him deeply and pulled away again. "Oh god, Jordan, I love your cock oh god oh god..." She was babbling between sucking him.

Eventually Jordan put his hands around her head gently. She ceased her sucking and looked up, her eyes were empty, but they were burning with something Jordan had never seen before. "What is it my sweet boy? Do you want to fuck me?" She took his hands with hers and stood, placing his hands on her hips as if they were to dance. "Do you want to fuck me, Jordan?"

Jordan nodded.

"You can fuck me all you want Jordan, just promise me one thing." She begged.

Jordan paused for a moment. "Anything." He said, knowing it was the right thing to say.

"Promise me you'll keep my picture and use it whenever you need it."

Jordan paused again, staring into her now frightened eyes. They were beautiful. He nodded.

"I can't tell you how excited I get just thinking about you jacking off to my picture, Jordan. It is my fantasy come true." She smiled and wiped a tear from her face. "Now," she released a sigh, "how do you want to do it?"

Jordan ran his hands up her back and pressed their bodies together. He was amazed how good it felt to hold her, even in light of what he'd just experienced. He kissed her naked shoulder, causing her to gasp again. He felt her body go slightly limp in his arms. He kissed her again and again, on her chest and neck. It was like kissing a flower that wilted and quivered to his touch. Her body was warm but felt light, and ever so soft. He moved his hands down to her crotch and began to paw at her dampened thong, suddenly wanting nothing more than to feel her vagina. She laughed and it sounded girlish first but turned devilish as it ended. She took his face in her hands and looked him in the eye.

"How did you picture us doing it, Jordan?" She smiled. "I want to know. We'll do it, whatever it is."

Jordan was still bashful, even then. He spoke in a low voice, as if someone would hear. "I thought," he cracked, "I mean I want you on your hands and knees."

Elena kissed his lips passionately, and briefly. "I should have known." She pulled away from him and sunk to the thick rug that occupied the center of the floor. She got down on all fours as Jordan wished, and positioned herself with her knees apart and her palms against the floor. She reached around behind herself and shoved the bikini cloth to one side over her rear end, inviting the boy in. "Come on, Jordan! You need it so bad!" She flexed her body so that her soft musculature rippled subtly, enchanting him further. "Get down here and fuck mommy like a good boy!"

Jordan was shocked by her words, but he was down on his knees. He shuffled up to her, feeling his legs rub against her calves. Every time they touched it awakened something in Jordan, sharpened his lust for her. He grasped his awkward, bobbing erection and pressed it against her. She giggled and reached back between her legs to find his hardness. Her fingers wrapped around him, sent a chill up his spine and thrust the tip of him into the sopping wet of her fully fuzzy vagina. He grabbed her ass as she pushed back onto him. He couldn't believe it when his cock entered her. It was like coming home.

"Oh GOD." Jordan cried.

"Fuck me, baby!" Elena moaned. "Fuck me and cum in mommy's pussy and then we can have some real fun!"

Jordan was shocked to hear those words, even while his cock was pressing deeper and deeper into her. She was tight, and he could feel the passage in her vagina. It felt full of texture but fully smooth all at the same time. It felt like pure heaven on his cock. He wanted this feeling to last forever. But Elena had other plans. She began to move her hips back and forth on him, like driving a piston. He grasped her around her narrow waist and moved with her. It was almost too much, he needed to be close to her. He bent down over her with his arms around her and began thrusting his hips into her. She shoved and shoved back against him, and it was all he could do to stay on his knees without falling backward. He intensified his hold on her, and pushed his cock into her forcefully.

"Yes!" She shouted at him. "That's a good boy, you know how to fuck me now. Fuck me! Don't hold back. Cum inside me Jordan, cum inside! You won't make mommy pregnant, just do it!" As she called out to him she could feel his arms wrapping around her like snakes as he humped her like a clumsy dog. She could feel his hands on her tits as he fucked her. She could feel his cock butting up against her cervix. "You can fuck me all you want, baby! Don't worry! Harder, baby... ungh!"

Jordan reared up and took hold of her waist again as he felt his orgasm taking hold. He was going to cum inside of her. He threw caution to the wind and instinctively began to pound her very hard. She began to wail like she had gone insane.

"Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!" She cried as her arms fell out from under her. She fell bodily to the floor but never knew it, her face pressed into the carpet, her arms in a crumpled mess, her hands grasping at her own hair, at the carpet, at unseen flesh surrounding her. She was orgasming as he pounded her so hard that a loud slapping noise filled the room, above that of her now half-muffled screams.

"AHHHH!" He cried as he shoved into her hard once, twice, and was done. "AH! AH! AH!" He could not contain the sounds he made in glorious release of energy. The room disappeared for a moment as he came into her. His climax was absolute; mind and body. He came like he never had before. He came like he never had before inside of her, filling her with seed.

She only moaned dumbly into the carpet, her face a mess of makeup, hair and spittle. Her forehead was damp with sweat. She could feel his semen running out and down her thigh. She hadn't been fucked that intensely for a long, long time.

After what seemed an eternity, she pushed herself up again and turned her head to one side. Jordan's cock was still stuffed inside her, and it hadn't gone completely slack. Jordan knew it wouldn't if he really didn't want it to. As satisfied as he was then, he knew without a doubt that they'd be fucking again in another few minutes.

"Jordan." She said, her breath returned to normal. She pushed back and rested herself against his body. His cock was still inside. She pushed herself up and back, until her back was against his chest. He held her as his cock began to slide from her.

"Jordan." She said again as he kissed her neck tenderly. "Jordan, darling, why don't you call and say you're staying at a friend's house tonight." She gasped lightly at his touch and resumed thinking out loud. "Why don't you call and say you're staying at a friend's house instead of going home, and you can stay here and spend the night, Jordan."

He didn't answer then. He kept kissing her around the back of her neck.

"Jordan please, I need you." She nearly begged. "You can stay here with me tonight and you can fuck me all you want. You can fuck me again right now."

Jordan's cock never retreated from her fully, and, as if it was under her command, it began to grow and fill her insides quickly once again. Jordan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back with him. She straddled him in and gasped as his cock went up and so very deep inside her. She started to rock her hips side-to-side on top of him, working his cock over with the inside of her love box. They were going to fuck again, and it hadn't even been five minutes.

"Oh Jordan I am in heaven. Your cock is all the way inside me. I want all of your semen in my womb, Jordan."

"Yes..." Jordan said, kissing her back. He grasped her upper arms tightly and then released, caressing her. He moved his hands around front and grabbed fistfulls of her tits, forcing them free of the bikini top. Her nipples were hard against the palms of his hands. He wanted very badly to suck on them, but he couldn't think of breaking the coupling they shared then. It felt so very good to be inside her, with her legs wrapped around him, and her ass shoved against his middle...

"Will you stay with me, Jordan? Will you stay and make your mommy happy? Nobody can make me happy like you, Jordan."

The thought of being with this woman for an entire night was the most thrilling thing he could imagine. Jordan lowered his head and rested it against her shoulder. "Yes." he said simply. He felt her body relax then, as if a weight had been lifted from her.

Then he kissed her again and squeezed her down harder onto his cock. He pressed into her as hard as he could, and felt the end of her insides. His cock twitched and sent a thrill through her body. She gasped.

"Oh, Jordan. We're going to have so much fun. You can come inside all you want."

Jordan thought about this as they slowly ground against one another. He realized that if he was fucking some girl from school, he'd have to wear a condom and it would feel different.

"You won't," He stammered briefly, "you won't get..."

"Pregnant?" She tossed her head back, showing him her smile. "You don't have to worry about that, Jordan." She purred.

Jordan tightened his hold on her even more, feeling like he held the world in his arms.

Elena bowed her head and smiled again. A private, knowing smile. She felt him begin to thrust upward into her, as if new confidence had turned his cock into solid stone. Her lips parted and she exhaled, licking her lips. She pushed upward and off of him gracefully, with one hand on his chest. She stood up over him like the statue of some goddess. She then took his hand and pulled him up. No sooner had he stood, wavering, than she pushed him onto the sofa. He sat, sprawled slightly, bracing himself with both hands. Elena climbed on top of him, straddling her with her baby smooth thighs, and squeezed his cock in one hand. She sat straight on it, pushing it back inside of her.