The Practice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan had his mind torn apart once more by the feeling of his cock entering her.

"Now let mommy ride you, Jordan!" She said haltingly, already beginning to bounce on him. Her tits bounced free of the ties of the bikini, and she held on; one hand on his shoulder and the other on the back of the sofa. "Let mommy cum over and over again on your big fat cock!"

She ripped the bikini top free and tossed it aside. The bottom had fallen off onto the floor. Elena bounced excitedly on him, pushing his middle section into the cushions of the couch. Her breasts were large enough to bounce enticingly, and Jordan still longed to take her nipples between his lips. It felt to her that his cock went straight up into her, as if it wasn't even inside her pussy anymore. She had forgotten what it was like to have such a young cock buried in her.

"Oh god, Jordan, oh god!" She shouted, eyes squeezing shut against the near pain of sexual ecstasy. "Oh... OH! OH! OH!" She was so taken by the way he penetrated her, by the way his body felt, by the sounds her own voice was making, that she had another orgasm in under a minute of riding him. "AHHH GOD!!" She shouted, and nearly collapsed onto him. But she pushed herself up, and kept on riding.

"Oh God Jordan mommy needs your big dick so bad oh yes oh god yes!" She couldn't stop pleading to Jordan as he lay there helpless.

Jordan reached down and wrapped his hands around her bouncing rump. He squeezed and pulled, forcing himself into her even harder as she bounced on top of him. They fell into a blissful rhythm this way; Jordan marveling at the beauty above him and Elena lost in her desire to feel the boy's penis pounding deep inside her over, and over, and over. She needed nothing more than to feel like they would never stop humping.

After a long, steady fuck, Jordan reached up and took her by the shoulders. He pulled her down to him, and began to shove her torso downward. He heaved upwards and turned, forcing her onto her back on the sofa. He began humping her and it lit a new fire inside the woman. She grasped his head with her hands and kissed him. They started to kiss deeply for the first time, and Jordan started to hump her. Elena went nuts.

She whimpered, cocked her head to one side and grabbed Jordan's tight young haunches. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and was surprised when she sucked it in, as if to swallow it. They kissed and it was almost violent. Elena moaned into his mouth rhythmically as he humped her, and soon her moaning rose in pitch until she was screaming with his tongue nearly gagging her. She squeezed his butt as hard as she could into her. And Jordan humped, and humped, until his second load began to loosen. The boy's second orgasm came on gently, but he could feel it. It was like a wave building ever so gradually, but once it began there was nothing that was going to stop it.

"MMM!" Jordan exclaimed, his tongue still fishing for her tonsils. He was cumming in her again. As soon as his cock began to throb with the first ejaculations, Elena started to have her third orgasm of the evening. It would not be her last.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh god! Oh!" Elena cried as Jordan humped her furiously. He was shooting semen into her, and she was cumming, and the ferocity of their sex almost frightened him. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She was bawling as she came.

Jordan came to and he was laying on her limply. The two of them panted like exhausted animals; beasts of burden. There was quite a lot of sweat between the two of them.

As they lay, Elena looked into Jordan's eyes. He saw so much in them. So much desire. He felt his heart leap slightly then, but he said nothing of it and shifted so they lay side-by-side as comfortably as possible on the sofa together.

"Jordan."

"Yes." Jordan sighed.

"How about a shower and some dinner?"

Jordan felt odd accepting an invitation from a woman who'm had just given him everything.

"Ok." He answered. He thought about the fact that he was spending the night with her. He felt odd about it. He looked into her eyes once again, and the feeling went away, replaced by an undeniable urge to give the woman as much love as she could take, and more.

She smiled, and it was a smile that no man could say no to, much less a boy.

"Ms. Bisbee..." Jordan started.

"Please, call me Elena." She interrupted.

"Elena," He began again. "Will we be able to see each other again? I mean, after tonight."

Elena smiled again at him. "Jordan," she ran a finger across his cheek. "I would marry you if I could. Things being as they are, we'll have to keep this a secret."

Jordan nodded, looking pensive.

"If you want, we can pretend we're married. We can do whatever you want to do, Jordan. Anything your heart desires." She said, stroking his arm.

Jordan looked down, avoiding her eyes. She smiled at this.

"And I know you have desires in your heart. I am going to enjoy helping you discover them."

"What about you?" Jordan asked, changing the subject.

Elena gazed into his eyes. "Well, right now I desire to take a shower and fix us dinner. After that, you'll just have to wait and see."

Suddenly he moved in and kissed her tenderly on the lips. It was almost instinctual. She received it with a bit of a start, but melted into him almost instantly. They kissed, and time slowed, and they shared the moment together. And he held her.

Soon, after Jordan had made his very important phone call, they were both in the upstairs tub, showering together next to a large frosted glass window. Jordan thought he was finished when he received an extra thorough cleaning of his privates from the woman. She knelt down and went about this business tenderly, making sure his manhood was truly clean. He marveled at the way Elena handled him so gingerly, and despite his attempts to hold back, he soon became erect again. Elena looked up at him with surprise.

"Oh, Jordan! It's like you've grown more already!"

Later, Jordan was toweled dry and in sweats, sitting at the counter in the kitchen, waiting for Elena. She appeared in the kitchen minutes later, heels clicking away on the tiles. She wore tight black pants and a white button up. Jordan caught a glimpse of pushed-up cleavage, and his privates began to shift uncontrollably.

"Well, I hope you like spaghetti." She beamed at him.

"It's my favorite." He replied. It was true.

"Good. I feed you, then you feed me." She began to fill a pot of water in the sink.

Jordan watched her, wishing he could just tear her clothes off and fuck her against the counter. But he knew it would be better if he waited. He watched her cook, cutting onions and peppers for the sauce, crushing canned tomatoes, bouncing back and forth through the kitchen, humming and chatting with him. He watched her smile and laugh and make food with beautifully aged and experienced hands.

Then began Jordan's infatuation with the older woman he once knew as his principal. She was now his lover. It was a turn of events that Jordan couldn't believe, even though it was happening right before his eyes. It was a simple matter of two people meeting and falling in love, but Jordan knew the rest of his world wouldn't see it that way. He regretted that they would have to keep it a secret, but at the same time it made the whole thing that much more dangerous, that much more exciting.

"What's up? You look like you just swallowed a bad idea." Elena said, glancing up at him after he'd been silent for a few minutes.

"Oh," Jordan shook his head. "It's nothing. I was just thinking."

Elena smiled at him with that treasure of a smile she had. "Thinking of what we're going to do tonight, I hope."

Jordan's eyebrow went up. He sat up straight.

"That's a good boy." She said, turning back to the sauce and giving it a stir with a long wooden spoon.

Jordan looked at her, his eyes feasting on the curvature where her waist met her hips, and the way her butt looked in tight black pants. His gaze rested on her butt, and a thought crossed his stimulated mind. He wondered if he should ask, but almost didn't even want to risk thinking about it. Things were going so well, he didn't want to break the spell.

"You're being quiet again..." She chided him. "Jordan if you don't tell me what's on your mind I'm going to spank it out of you."

Jordan wandered over and examined the sauce, smelling the wonderful smells. He took the opportunity to slide his hand down her back and onto her backside. It was firm yet plump in his hand, and felt marvelous wrapped in cloth. Like the greatest present in the world waiting to be opened.

"That's my butt." She assured him.

"Mmm-hmm." He replied, patting her and moving on to see if the water was boiling.

Elena didn't look up from her sauce. She added a few capers and put the jar back in the fridge. Then she stirred once more and placed a lid on the pot.

"Why don't you open me up a bottle of wine from the pantry?" She gestured towards the pantry door.

Jordan found a suitable bottle and a corkscrew in a drawer. Then he turned to her with the two items.

"Don't tell me you've never opened wine before..." She covered her smile quickly.

"Hey, I'm only 18... come on!"

She sauntered over to him and relieved him of wine duty. It took her less than ten seconds to have the bottle open. She stirred a little of it into the sauce and then poured two glasses. She walked to where he leaned against the opposite counter and handed him his glass.

"You're old enough, right?" She winked at him and took a sip.

Jordan held the glass aloft and looked at the contents. "Hmm, nice legs."

Elena nearly spewed her sip out of sudden laughter. She choked it down. "Stop it, you're killing me."

Before he knew it, Jordan was sitting at the small dining room table with a candle, two plates of spaghetti and his second glass of wine. Across from him was a woman he thought he knew. The candlelight showed him one thing and one thing only. He had never seen Elena Bisbee before that moment.

He watched her while he ate. Watched her push her hair back over her ear, watched her take a bite, watched her look up at him and smile. Her smile was pure radiance in the candlelight.

"What? Gosh you're so quiet. And handsome, I might add." She sipped.

Jordan smiled. "Elena," he paused, it was hard for him to express himself to her, even when they'd been so very close. "I don't think I'd mind at all if people knew about... about us."

She set her glass down and rested her arms on the table. Her eyes took on an intensity that only made her more beautiful to him. "Well, that's wonderful. But we should probably keep it between ourselves for a while at least. You know? People won't respond well to it, for a lot of reasons.

He nodded and returned to his food quietly.

"Hey." She said, causing him to meet her gaze once more. "It's OK. I wouldn't mind it either. But no one can know until things are just right."

Jordan smiled.

"Good." She sipped and wiped her mouth with a napkin corner. "Now, you finished?" She took their plates away and returned to the table so they could finish their wine. They gossiped about other things; school, Jordan's family, and what next year would bring. When they had finished the wine, Elena was tidying things up in the kitchen.

Jordan found himself at the counter stool again, watching her in silence. He shook his head to clear the spell her hips had put on him and began putting things away to help. They waltzed around each other in the kitchen until all was finished.

Elena hung the dish towel back in its place and reached up to turn the lights out. She walked back to Jordan slowly. She reached out in the darkness and squeezed his arm. "Well, kiddo, I hope you enjoyed it."

"I really did, thank you." Jordan assured her.

"Okay. Well, we could watch some TV if you want. I'm afraid there's only one and it's in the guest room upstairs."

Jordan reached for her and placed his hands on the back of her arms above her elbows. He pulled her to him and her arms went around him, hugging him. She looked up into his eyes in the darkness.

"Jordan, I..." She started. He kissed her. She returned his kiss there, in the darkness of the kitchen. She pulled her lips away. "Jordan, maybe we shouldn't do this."

Jordan's heart sank, even as he held on to her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, letting her put her head on his shoulder.

"I... I thought you said we were going to..." Jordan was confused.

"I know." She said. "But if you can't live without telling other people about us, I don't want to put you in that position."

Jordan held her back from her to look at her face. "Is that it?" He shook his head. "No, it's fine, I just want you. We can keep this a secret as long as you think it's right."

In the dark he could see her cheeks go up as she smiled. "Well then." She reached up to kiss him. He bent slightly to receive her. They stayed there, up against the counter in the kitchen, kissing slowly and tenderly in the dark. After quite a while, Elena shivered. Jordan put his arm around her and lead her out of the kitchen into the hallway. They made it to the stairs where they fell into each other's arms again, kissing with a bit more fire than they had in the kitchen.

"Oh, Jordan..." She gasped. "You are a natural. I don't feel like I need to teach you anything."

"Let's just say I've spent some time thinking about all of this."

She give him a wry smile. "Well, lucky me." She mounted the first stair. "Wait here until I call you up, sweetie."

Jordan waited, watching her butt as she ascended the stairs.

Minutes later he heard her voice upstairs. It sounded surprisingly distant. Sound travels strangely in old houses, Jordan thought.

He found himself upstairs, walking down the hall that doubled back towards the front of the house. He could hear only the sounds of the increasing winds outside. He could see light from a doorway. He moved towards it slowly and peered in through the narrow opening. There, standing by the bed, was Elena. And there, standing in the dark hallway Jordan fell in love.