The Practice Pt. 10: Hannah 08

Story Info
Into the eye of the storm.
2.2k words
4.02
13.4k
4
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah screamed as Dr. Wilcox shoved her out the window. He knew. Of course he knew. When her lungs were empty she sucked in more air and screamed again. Her body writhed and twisted, desperate to somehow escape, to claw her way back into the safety of his office. Freezing rain poured down her legs and body, down her nose, and she choked and gasped trying to get enough air for another frantic scream.

The sharp snap of leather against her rain-soaked pussy shocked Hannah out of her terrified struggle. She tilted her neck up - down - towards the ground twenty stories below, raindrops streaming past her at ludicrous speed, falling on the oblivious students who huddled under their umbrellas. She wiggled again but it was no use. Her brain knew the straps that held her arms behind her back wouldn't give, but her brain wasn't in charge anymore. Her stomach and legs bucked and surged, trying to twist her ankles out of the cuffs on the bar that held her upside down with her legs and pussy spread wide open. A strike from the crop against her pussy wrenched another breathless scream from her lips.

"Don't struggle too hard, I'd hate for your ankles to slip free," Dr. Wilcox said calmly as he snapped the leather against her pussy again. The wetness of her skin made the strike sharper than Hannah expected, and each blow caused her legs to twitch uselessly. Her body was covered in goosebumps from the freezing rain and her nipples were painfully hard. Her stomach muscles wouldn't stop clenching, arching her spine back and forth. Her neck twisted in every direction to keep the water out of her nose, and every time she saw the ground hundreds of feet below she screamed.

Dr. Wilcox cropped her body methodically. Hannah couldn't see his face, or much of anything - water flooded her eyes when she looked anywhere except straight down; when she looked down she was overcome by terror. When Dr. Wilcox had cuffed her into the spreader bar and suspended her from the steel rail she had no idea the contraption could be slid out the window into the endless sky.

The tiny leather flap at the end of the crop focused first on her vulnerable pussy, striking her over and over. Each lip received its own series of blows, and then the crop centered between them and hit her several times right over her opening. Hannah struggled and twisted but there was no way she could protect her most sensitive areas from the attack.

"This pussy is mine, Hannah," Dr. Wilcox said, punctuating each word with a snap of the crop. "I love this pussy, but when it misbehaves I will discipline it for its own good." Hannah couldn't form any words in response, but began to scream again when the crop landed repeatedly on her exposed and engorged clitoris. Each strike sent a lightning bolt through her body.

Dr. Wilcox continued: "I'm sure your friend Ashley told you something about her ordeal." Snap, scream. "You know more than the others. You girls are being trained for an important purpose." The crop snapped again and Hannah whimpered wordlessly.

Thunder erupted from the storm above and Hannah saw a man far below look up at the clouds and point. There was no chance anyone would see her hanging up here from the side of the building, much less hear her endless cries over the storm. Her throat was growing hoarse from yelling, and she panted deeply, sucking in breath when the crop finally stopped slapping her throbbing clit. The pain was insane, and yet...

"This turns my pussy on, doesn't it?" Dr. Wilcox asked, and struck her pussy again.

Hannah struggled for breath. "Please sir, bring me back in, please," Hannah begged, weeping tears that were immediately washed away. "I'll never do it again, I promise. Sir, please!" Her ankles were slick in the leather cuffs that kept her legs spread wide above her.

The crop struck all around her pussy again, her lips, her clit, her hole, and Hannah screamed and writhed in agony until her breath ran out.

"I asked my pussy a question," Dr. Wilcox said.

Hannah wept. Her pussy burned and the rest of her body was buried in ice. Every muscle screamed out for release, but when her eyes turned downward she was filled with terror at the prospect. Release meant plummeting into the ground below.

"There are powerful forces at work that are beyond your comprehension, and they'd happily devour you, body and soul." Dr. Wilcox began swinging again, making another round of her pussy and then covering other sensitive parts of her body. The crop snapped on each nipple, cracking them like ice cubes. Hannah writhed to pull her breasts away from the crop but she had no way to cover herself and nowhere to go. Then the crop began methodically moving up and down her inner thighs. Her knees tried to squeeze shut, but the spreader bar was immovable. Her ankles twisted in the cuffs, and suddenly her tummy was filled with dread at the realization that her writhing could actually pull her ankles free.

"I asked my pussy a question, and I expect an answer."

Hannah caught her breath. The crop had stopped. Her skin burned, and the icy rain didn't soothe it at all. What did Dr. Wilcox want from her? "Yes - yes sir," she forced out.

"Yes, what, pussy?" The crop didn't strike her. She was on the right track.

"Yes, sir, this turns your pussy on," she whispered.

"Good pussy," he said. Was she just his "good pussy" now? Hannah twitched involuntarily when she felt a touch between her legs, but it was his hand, not the crop. He began to massage her inflamed skin gently, rubbing over her lips and clit, and then slipping a single finger into her hole.

Hannah moaned at the touch. The crop had left her skin intensely sensitive. "I want to be your 'good girl' again, sir," Hannah said, moaning barely loud enough to be heard over the storm.

"Then open your eyes, pussy," Dr. Wilcox ordered. "I don't have much to work with, and there isn't a lot of time left." He continued to rub her pussy gently, poking one finger into her and circling her hole. Hannah purred in pleasure even as her body ached from the ordeal. "Open your eyes."

"I can't, sir, I can't look down there," Hannah said. "Please bring me back in, please sir." She could barely wiggle her toes in the icy torrent raining down on her, and the thought of opening her eyes and looking down again made her tummy spin.

The hand left her pussy and was immediately followed by the crop again. Hannah writhed and screamed as the crop tortured her helpless flesh, twisting and turning in the endless storm, lightning striking through her body again and again. The crop traveled from her pussy up her stomach, over her breasts, her shoulders, her cheeks. A hand twisted in her wet, hanging hair and pulled her head forward, and suddenly her screams were choked off by Dr. Wilcox's hot meat.

Hannah gagged and coughed, but then gratefully accepted the warmth into her mouth. Her upside-down nose was finally shielded from the rain by the Doctor's balls, which draped over her face and eyes. Hannah's throat opened eagerly and received the head of his cock as he thrusted slowly in and out, pausing shallowly against her tongue to give her a chance to breathe. Hannah felt her heartbeat start to slow, comforted by the thick meat in her mouth like a baby with a pacifier.

Dr. Wilcox slapped Hannah's pussy with the flat of his hand and she choked on the cock deep in her throat. He held himself inside her and spanked her reddened pussy while she struggled and gagged, then finally pulled out enough for her to catch some air. Pinching her clit and twisting while Hannah moaned on his cock, Dr. Wilcox said, "This is my pussy. Say it."

Hannah squealed as his fingers pinched her clit, then she mumbled around his cock, "It's your pussy, sir. It's your womb, sir," she added, believing it to be right.

Dr. Wilcox pulled her head deep onto his cock again and slapped her pussy several more times. When he released her hair she coughed and shook head, trying to clear her mouth, but she couldn't get away from the cock, she could only pull far enough back that it didn't plug her throat. "Tell me about my pussy," Dr. Wilcox said.

Hannah's tongue swirled around the cock in her mouth, both dreading when it would plunge back down her throat and comforting herself with its presence. "Your pussy hurts, sir," she mumbled. It was a mass of fire, still getting drenched in the cold rain.

"Good," Dr. Wilcox said, and reached his hand between her legs. She flinched, but his touch was gentle. "Tell me more."

Hannah continued to gobble his cock upside-down, glad to have her head out of the rain and to feel his meat inside her. She was a good girl, and wanted to please him so badly. "Your pussy is sorry, sir," she mumbled around the cock. "Your pussy shouldn't have come without your permission."

Dr. Wilcox rubbed his whole hand over her aching pussy, tracing his fingers over her lips and teasing her hole while she moaned on his cock. "That's a good pussy," he said. "I forgive you, but now my pussy is on probation." His fingers moved back from her lips towards her anus and Hannah jerked. "It's time to begin your anal training anyway, and pussies can be such a distraction."

Hannah squealed as she felt the tip of his finger push into her anus, but then his other hand shoved her throat down onto his cock and her cries were muffled. The cacophony of sensation was overwhelming and Hannah felt like she would have blacked out if she were right side up. She felt the finger push insistently into her butt and her sphincter spasmed on it, unable to eject the foreign body.

"Orgasms are a privilege, pussy. Say it."

Hannah mumbled, "Orgasms are a privilege, sir." The finger in her ass felt so strange... almost good, but not quite. Alien.

"There are powerful forces at work that are beyond your comprehension, and they'd happily devour you, body and soul," Dr. Wilcox said, pushing his finger deeper. Hannah felt her vision blackening just as he released her head and let her breathe. While he kept one finger in her ass, his other fingers were spread over the lower parts of her butt cheeks and his thumb was pressed against the opening of her pussy - but not inside. "Suck me off, pussy."

Hannah was eager to do so - semen meant forgiveness, rightness. She was a good girl, she'd show him. Hannah struggled to bob her head on his cock while hanging upside down in the rain. She had no leverage and nothing to push against except Dr. Wilcox's finger in her ass, but she gave it her all, bucking against the suspension to take him in and out. It wasn't long before she felt the salty burst of come on her tongue as he exploded. She moaned and slurped up his come as he slowly worked his finger in and out of her butt. Some of the semen drained into her nose from her mouth and made her cough, but she didn't care, she got it all.

Dr. Wilcox pulled his finger out of her butt, his drained cock from her mouth, and crouched down to look into Hannah's eyes. His beard was wet from the rain, and his deep brown eyes were soft. He grabbed Hannah by the back of the head again and shocked her by pulling her lips to his for a kiss - just a peck, but it was more than he had ever done before. It wasn't even sexual, but it melted Hannah's insides.

"I love my pussy," he repeated, staring into his pussy's eyes. "But don't mistake love for weakness - I expect my pussy to obey me."

Hannah nodded upside down and snorted semen into her nose. She must be a mess. "Your pussy loves you too, sir. She wants to be a good pussy. I just... I don't understand."

Dr. Wilcox grabbed the back up her neck and pointed Hannah's face up into the storm. Rain blurred her vision but she tried to follow his finger when he pointed. "Do you see it?" he asked. Hannah squinted in the downpour. A dark shape danced around the clouds overhead, a shadow cast by some unearthly light. "It wants to eat you, and your family, and your friends - everything. And there are many more like it. Your Awakening is enough to draw its attention, but not enough to withstand its assault."

He dropped Hannah's head, and she was more terrified to look up than to look down. The thought of that Thing above her, staring into her vulnerable pussy, into her most intimate parts, her womb, her soul, made Hannah shudder. "Tol Eressëa. You're taking us somewhere, aren't you?"

Dr. Wilcox smiled but didn't answer. "This was the second time my pussy has put her pleasure ahead of obedience," he said, looking into her eyes again. "You can spend the rest of the afternoon reflecting on your behavior." And with that, he slid the spreader bar further out on the rail outside the building and closed the window, barely catching the front end of his pussy's scream as she swung out into the storm.