The Practice Pt. 13: Ashley 03

Story Info
Under the garden.
2.9k words
4.33
12.6k
3

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly waited a little way down the path for Ashley to catch up. "I've been looking for you all evening, Ashley," she said, and began walking deeper into the garden.

"This isn't another bet of yours, is it?" Ashley asked, but Shelly didn't answer. There were no other guests from the party in sight, and no light other than the moon bleeding through the canopy and the fading glow of the manor in the distance. An unearthly scream tore through the night air and Ashley was overcome by a wave of déjà vu, suddenly reminded of the Island. She rushed up to Shelly and took her arm.

The garden became more wild as they went deeper, and Shelly showed no intention of slowing. When Ashley was thoroughly lost she asked, "So where are we going? I thought maybe you just wanted to fuck." Shelly tried hard to break Ashley of her swearing, so maybe this would get an answer.

"Emily is in trouble, and you may be able to help. You may be her last chance."

"What? I thought Hannah saved her."

"She rescued Emily from immediate danger, but her recovery has proven to be... difficult." Shelly was obviously worried, which sent a chill down Ashley's spine.

"Shit. Does Hannah know? Why me? Was it the same thing that attacked me?"

Shelly stopped and looked at Ashley, her eyes glinting in the moonlight. "So many questions, child. The thing that dominated Emily was different, but similar - the creator of the force that attacked you, at least in part. As for Hannah, we'll decide what to tell her after tonight. Keep your wits about you and do exactly what I say." For once she wasn't smiling.

They continued a little farther and reached a shed. The mansion was far out of sight, and the noise from the party had been swallowed up by the garden's growth. The shed was padlocked, but slid open at Shelly's touch. It was pitch black inside, and Ashley hesitated before following. Shelly took Ashley's hand and led her down some unseen stairs, spiraling down blindly. A heavy, earthy smell enveloped them, and Ashley shivered in the cool, wet air. The only sound was the rustle of their gowns. What was this place?

As they circled down Ashley's eyes adjusted and eventually caught a glimmer of light ahead. The final turn of stairs ended at a stone arch. Every inch of the arch, floor, walls, and ceiling were engraved with the same style of silvery runes that Ashley had seen on the perimeter of the compound on the Island. She shivered again, but this time not from the cold: the last time she had passed such runes she had - nearly? - been raped, mind and body, by some otherworldly creature she still, thankfully, couldn't remember.

Ashley balked. "Shelly, no... I don't want to go in there." Her hand trembled and gripped Shelly's, fingers intertwined.

"Your friend's life depends on you, child. Your fear is justified, but I'll be with you." Shelly gave Ashley a warm smile and kissed her gently on the lips.

But Ashley's legs refused to budge, even as Shelly drew her forward. "No, you do it, whatever needs to be done."

"I've already done what I can." Shelly paused and her blue eyes bored into Ashley. "It's not a choice."

Fucking Shelly. "I thought you loved me."

"I love Emily, too, and I'm not going to let her die because you're afraid."

Ashley nodded and steeled herself. For Emily she'd do it. She took a step forward and was nearly sucked through the arch. The glow of the runes brightened as she passed through and then faded again, but were quiescent when Shelly followed.

A short corridor brought them to a wooden door with heavy iron bindings that opened silently at Shelly's touch and revealed a small room with a few chairs and a few doors. A waiting room? The walls bore more silvery engravings in elaborate patterns that glistened in waves of light. Some mens clothing was folded on a table - a tuxedo. Shelly turned her back to Ashley and presented her zipper, which Ashley pulled down, and then vice versa. The air was cold, and Ashley reluctantly slid out of her gown and shoes. Her skin immediately broke out in goosebumps and her nipples hardened. She wrapped her arms around herself and tried to squelch the shivering, half from cold, half from fear. Shelly looked just as cold, but her lines and curves were beautiful in the silver light. She kept her blonde hair up, as she often wore it anyway, but removed every other fancy accoutrement. Ashley removed her simple jewelry and, reluctantly, her tiara. In short order they were both naked and shivering.

"This is more like it," Ashley muttered, and Shelly laughed.

Shelly rubbed her hands over her firm breasts nipples to warm her nipples. "We'll be hot enough soon." She stepped to one of the doors and ponderously pulled it open. As soon as it cracked Ashley heard the sound of heavy breathing and Dr. Wilcox mumbling softly. They stepped into a dimly lit room and Shelly pulled the door shut behind them.

The walls were similarly engraved, and the runes burned brightly. A large contraption stood in the center of the room, like a gynecologist's exam table. Emily was strapped to it naked, every limb immobilized and spread; her curly blonde hair was poking out wildly around the leather straps holding down her head. She was breathing loudly, struggling vainly in the bindings. Dr. Wilcox stood near the center of the room, naked, erect, and focused on Emily. When they entered, Dr. Wilcox gave them his attention.

"She's ready. Ashley, thank you for coming."

"It wasn't a choice. Sir."

Emily struggled to lift her head enough to see Ashley. "Help me! Help!"

Dr. Wilcox frowned. "We can't gag her, but you must do your best not to listen. As for choices, we all play our part. We've entered a new phase of the project, and I need to know what our adversary has done to Emily. She has been... compromised, but I can't tell to what degree she has been corrupted. I'm hoping that because you survived a similar attack you may be somewhat resistant to the power that has taken up residence in your friend."

"Somewhat resistant, sir?"

Shelly touched Ashley's bare shoulder and spoke softly. "And we're here with you. The fortified earth around us also provides some protection from the powers of the air."

"What do you want me to do, sir?" Ashley asked, and realized she was crying as she watched Emily writhe on the table and her beg for help.

"Good girl," Dr. Wilcox said. "I can't directly root out the force inside Emily without killing her, so I'm going to use you as a conduit. Hopefully your intermediation will ease the excision, and your resistance may even transfer partially to Emily."

Ashley nodded.

"Once we're inside her you must do exactly as I say, without hesitation. I don't know how much you'll see or understand, but once we start there's no turning back."

Ashley nodded again and wiped her eyes. She would face this, for Emily.

Shelly positioned a bench like a padded sawhorse between Emily's widely spread legs and motioned for Ashley to bend over it, facing Emily's pussy, her lips spread open and glistening in the dim light. Ashley's face was a few inches away and above, and her eyes drank in the familiar contours of her friend's most intimate parts. Emily's pussy was silky smooth and already highly aroused. Her sight and scent were the same as Ashley remembered from their last encounter on the Island.

Shelly reached around Ashley's body with a leather strap and hooked it into place, securing her to the bench and cinching it tightly. "For your own protection," she said. Ashley knew what was coming next and her pussy was more than ready, but she still gasped as Dr. Wilcox entered her from behind. He gradually worked his way into her tight opening, inch by inch, filling her with his cock. Ashley was a small girl, and the thick meat stretched her to the limit each time. She moaned in pleasure and her fingers curled around the rough wooden legs of her bench.

Once Ashley could feel his balls resting against her clit he said, "Put one finger inside her and we'll begin."

The angle wasn't ideal, but Ashley didn't mind uncomfortable positions; she lifted her right arm and pressed her index finger against Emily's inner lips. They were slick and wet, and easily gave way beneath the slight pressure. Ashley slid her finger in slowly, not sure what to expect. Emily's breathing slowed at the touch and a groan of pleasure came from her lips.

Dr. Wilcox began slow, shallow withdrawals and thrusts inside Ashley, only pulling back an inch before smoothly sliding back. Her insides gripped him tightly and caressed every familiar ridge of his cock. Dr. Wilcox spoke quietly, mumbling words that Ashley couldn't make out. Ashley mimicked his thrusts with her finger inside Emily, moving in synchrony. She was getting extremely turned on, but otherwise nothing appeared to be happening.

After a few minutes, Shelly moved to Emily's head and began doing something that Ashley couldn't see from her position between Emily's thighs. "Signs are nominal," she said.

"Good. Ashley, put another finger inside Emily."

Just like patting your head while rubbing your tummy. Ashley tried to focus on Emily's pussy and her responses while Dr. Wilcox continued his slow thrusts. Her pussy ached from his thickness and she bit her lip. Emily's pussy was soaking wet now and accepted Ashley's second finger with a slight push. The feeling of a girl squeezing her fingers was so sensual and intimate, Ashley could only imagine how amazing it must feel for a man on his cock. She pushed her fingers in all the way and Emily gasped when Ashley started curling them inside her.

Emily's insides were already hot on her fingers, but suddenly the heat jumped up with a gush of wetness. Dr. Wilcox must have noticed something too, because he paused his thrusting. The muscles of Emily's vagina gripped Ashley snugly, then squeezed harder than Ashley would have thought possible, nearly ejecting her fingers.

"Stay in there, Ashley," Dr. Wilcox said. "The resistance is to be expected." He resumed his thrusting inside Ashley, withdrawing and thrusting with more length than before. Whatever force was acting on Emily's pussy must have been affecting Ashley also: she cried out loudly as her her muscles clamped down on Dr. Wilcox. Her pussy felt like one giant cramp, being forcibly stretched with each irresistible thrust.

The earthy smell of the room became polluted by the tangy scent of metal and electricity. Emily began screaming and twisting on the table, straining against the straps. "Let me go! Get out of me!", followed by inhuman wails of anguish.

"It's surfacing. She's burning up," Shelly said from near Emily's head. Ashley already knew that: Emily's pussy was like a vise. Ashley was near the edge of orgasm herself and fighting it off - having Shelly watch her get pounded added a new level of intensity.

"Another finger, Ashley."

Ashley withdrew her index and middle fingers to the tips, curled her ring finger, and tried to push the three in. Emily's pussy was drenched, but tight as a vault. Ashley twisted her fingers and used her shoulder to push into her friend. Both girls screamed together as the fingers burrowed into Emily's flesh, mirrored by Dr. Wilcox from behind. "They're in, but I don't know if I can hold them, sir," Ashley groaned as his pounding intensified.

The feel of Dr. Wilcox drilling into her was more excruciating and arousing than even when he took her virginity over a year ago. It felt like her body was tearing itself apart on his cock. Emily's cries echoed her own and she bore down to keep her fingers buried in the other girl.

An unfamiliar voice rose from the cries, like a gust of wind. "You care so much about this vermin? Then take her; I have no interest in these games."

Emily's pussy suddenly relaxed on Ashley's fingers. It was over! Relief flooded through Ashley's body and she found herself right at the brink of orgasm. She moaned and asked, "Sir, can I come?"

Dr. Wilcox hesitated inside her and Ashley's body trembled in anticipation. "No, it's a trick," he said. "Look inside her, Ashley, what do you see? What do you feel?"

What did she feel? Emily's body squirming, her soft flesh, her warmth... and still something else. A tiny fleck of nether hiding deep inside, tucked away, its silken tendrils woven among her neurons. "You're right, sir." Ashley shuddered at the corruption; knowing it was seen, the corruption surged back to life. Emily's back arched and she let out a horrific scream, her pussy contracting again with it.

Dr. Wilcox began speaking again in that alien language, words that penetrated Ashley's mind like his cock was fucking her body. She couldn't understand them, but some lower, more primitive part of her did. The thick meat inside her grounded Ashley as she pushed her fingers into Emily, four this time, stretching her open. Her pussy was too tight, so Ashley did the only thing she could think of: she dove onto Emily's clit and devoured it. Emily was slick with her own delicious juices, and Ashley fought off her own orgasm. It wasn't time yet.

Shelly's voice joined Dr. Wilcox and their words seemed to pulse through his cock with every thrust, and from his cock into Ashley, and from Ashley through her hand into Emily's body. The shadow shifted, morphed, retreated, coalesced, diffused, and was gradually, painfully beaten back.

Ashley's fingers curled around her thumb and she twisted her hand again, forcing her knuckles against the lips of Emily's pussy. Emily screamed again, entirely human. Ashley was a small girl, but her fist was still way too big for Emily's pussy. Her lips were stretched tight, but wet and slick. The metallic scent grew stronger as Emily yelled incoherently and twisted on the table, but the straps held her firmly down. Ashley could feel the speck of darkness, just a little further, dancing away, trying to hide, but there was nowhere for it to go. She could grab it, pull it out...

Dr. Wilcox yelled, "That's enough, Ashley, you finished it! Come, now!"

His thrusts sped up and deepened, pounding Ashley from behind and bottoming out inside her. Her eyes rolled back in her head but she held off and kept her mouth busy on Emily's clit. Didn't he see that the shadow was still hiding? It wasn't gone. She balled up her fist and shoved it hard into Emily, forcing it past her lips and rending an agonized scream from her friend. Emily's pussy enveloped Ashley's hand to the wrist, crushing her with powerful spasms. She could almost reach it...

Shelly cried out, "She's going to kill her, do something!"

Ashley could see the speck buried in Emily's head, hiding, cringing... if she could only reach it... But suddenly a bright light exploded in her vision and her body was caught up in the most violent orgasm she'd ever experienced. Dr. Wilcox grabbed her hips and buried himself in her pussy, lifting her off her feet and shoving her face flat onto Emily's crotch. Her hand twisted inside which caused Emily to cry out again and burst into her own overwhelming orgasm, but Ashley was too lost to notice, staring up into Shelly's eyes and struggling to stay conscious. Her vision blurred as her body spasmed over and over, and her whole being focused on the iron cock flooding her insides with hot semen.

By the time her body stopped shaking Dr. Wilcox had withdrawn and Shelly had loosened the strap holding Ashley to the bench. Ashley could barely stay upright while Shelly gently pulled her fist out of Emily's pussy, which was no easier than getting it in. Emily whimpered unconsciously when Ashley's knuckles cleared her lips. Ashley just stared at her hand, covered with Emily's juices, and breathed deeply. The electric odor was gone.

"Did it work, sir?" she asked. She leaned against Emily's table and observed her friend, now from the outside. What a strange intimacy it was to have seen Emily's insides like that... her cells, her nerves - even her soul? If there was such a thing. To have filled every inch of her. Ashley's pussy leaked semen and ached, a good pain, but she could only imagine how her friend would feel when she woke up.

Dr. Wilcox looked at Shelly, who was cradling Emily's head and petting her hair. They were both covered in sweat from the exertion. "I don't think so. Ashley, you saw deeper than either of us, what do you think?"

Ashley laid a hand on Emily's tummy and felt her friend breathe. How thorough was the corruption? "It's still in there, sir. Hiding. I almost had it though. Maybe we can try again?"

Dr. Wilcox shook his head. "You almost killed her, Ashley. You would have, if I hadn't triggered your orgasm."

"I'm sorry, sir, but I almost had it -"

"Or you could have been compromised yourself."

Ashley shook at the thought. That blackness, inside her?

Dr. Wilcox said to Shelly, "The grey room, when it's ready. Until then, a firewall. We'll have to accelerate our timetable."

Shelly nodded.

Ashley whispered, "What are you going to tell Hannah, sir?"

"Nothing, and neither will you."

Emily trembled in her fitful slumber and Ashley bowed over her friend and wept.