The Practice Pt. 16: Nicole 02

Story Info
Death and life.
2.5k words
4.29
8.5k
2
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was having a great time, only slightly discomforted by the plug in her pussy rubbing against the wooden bleachers. She'd played volleyball in high school and was having a blast watching the college girls play below. They weren't much better than Nicole's high school team, really. Maybe a little taller.

Ashley groaned and fidgeted. "How long do these things last for? The ball goes back and forth a hundred times and no one gets any points." She stretched her back against the bleacher behind them and as she swung a white softstone medallion from her finger.

"Awww, don't be a grumpy-pants. Volleyball is a game of great skill and teamwork," Nicole said. Maybe Ashley would cheer up if she had an excuse to be sarcastic.

"Yeah, those guys in front are totally drooling over the skill and teamwork - not the bouncing, jumping, diving, girls in athletic shorts."

"That's the spirit!" Nicole encouraged her.

Ashley harrumphed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Why don't we just walk down to Number Nine, give her the amulet, and make like a tree?"

Nicole raised her eyebrow and put a hand on her tummy. "You might not like that plan so much if you were the one who had to sit on her face and push semen into her mouth in front of a thousand people."

Ashley dangled the white fox-head medallion from and smiled. "Maybe next time!"

And there would be plenty of next-times. Shelly had given them a list of dozens of girls with names, pictures, locations, and oddly precise times to meet. The girl in jersey Number Nine was the first on the list, sorted by time: 15 minutes from now. The match probably wouldn't be over by then, though Number Nine's team was likely to win it.

The girls on the list were all over the world; Shelly said they couldn't get them all, but she had planned out a route that touched the majority. Somehow Dr. Wilcox would meet them before each rendezvous and fill one girl with his semen, and then they'd be on their own. This time, he'd met them in the airport platinum lounge and Nicole had won the coin flip - which was great at the time, but the follow-on was making her a little nervous. And "fill" wasn't an exaggeration - her insides felt blown up like a water balloon.

As the game wound down Nicole kept an eye on the gym's clock. It wouldn't be over in time.

"Look at that guy," Ashley said, pointing at a man in the front row. He had been sitting with his friends and cheering for most of the game, but now he was standing and staring at the ceiling. "Shit, I think he has a gun."

The man took a few steps towards the court and then lurched; he bent over and vomited loudly on the hardwood floor, drawing gasps from the crowd and a whistle from the referee who stopped the game.

"Let's go." Nicole grabbed Ashley's hand and they hurried down the bleachers, pushing past startled onlookers towards Number Nine. A few other male students gathered around the sick man trying to help him, giving wide berth to the pool of vomit, when someone cried out "Gun!" and pandemonium broke loose.

Just as Nicole and Ashley approached the sick man he straightened and walked right through his vomit towards the stunned girls on the court. He reeked of ozone. Number Nine seemed to know him and reached out her hand, but one of her teammates grabbed her arm and held her back. With one arm the man reached out for Number Nine's hand, and with the other he aimed a small pistol. From just a few feet away he emptied the gun into Number Nine's chest with a series of sharp cracks.

The rush towards the doors turned into a stampede. Nicole and Ashley were knocked around as they struggled to reach Number Nine. She stumbled and fell onto her back, circles of blood spreading on the front of her jersey. Her teammates gawked, in shock; some turned to flee, but now the floor was full of people trying to escape.

Ashley pushed through the volleyball players that towered over her. "I'm a doctor, get back!" Nicole almost laughed in spite of everything, but it seemed to work: the girls gave them space. A few feet anyway. Nicole looked around as she approached... everyone was staring at Number Nine. She only needed a few seconds, but... was she going to sit on this dying girl's face right in front of everyone? She was supposed to go before Ashley...

Ashley leaned over Number Nine and lifted her head by the hair. The girl didn't react, and she wasn't breathing. Ashley slipped the amulet around her neck and pushed it down the collar of her jersey, into her bloody sports bra, so it rested against her bare skin.

"Hurry up," Ashley said, looking up at Nicole. "Your turn."

Number Nine's teammates watched, confused, and some began to ask questions, but Nicole blocked them out. People yelled and pushed, crowding through the doors. The shooter stood a few feet away, still as a statue.

Before Nicole could move the lights dimmed and the sounds of the fleeing crowd grew distant. They were still screaming and running, but everything was faded and quiet. Ashley grabbed Nicole's dress in a panic. Her lips moved, but Nicole couldn't make out what she was saying. Nicole looked down, and saw Number Nine begin to shake. The amulet shined brightly through her clothes and cast dark rays of light and shadow in every direction.

Ashley clutched at Nicole and yelled into her ear. "We've got to get out of here! Now!"

Gloomy silence filled the gym, and people began collapsing to the floor. The negative rays formed shadowy arms that grew and stretched, grappling people and engulfing them. The shooter was already completely enclosed in shadow, his mouth gaping in a horrific, silent scream. Rips opened in his skin, like stretching fabric, as the shadow tore at him. Whispers filled the gym, coming from everywhere, repeating: "I thought you loved me. I thought you loved me." The shooter twisted helplessly in the air as his skin was slowly shredded.

Ashley tugged at Nicole, pulling her away towards the nearest door, and they trudged through the viscous shadow together. It pulled at their bodies and clothes, dragging their steps, like running through water. Others were entangled in shadow and held aloft in the air, struggling and kicking. The whispers degenerated into a plaintive wail. Nicole looked back and saw the shooter's remains silently explode in a cloud of blood.

Before Nicole and Ashley could reach the door it slammed shut and a pile of shadow surged over it. Nicole couldn't see anything more than a few feet away except the penetrating white glow from the amulet on Number Nine's breast. Ashley trembled against Nicole's side and nearly collapsed to the floor, but Nicole kept her on her feet. This must be the kind of "toxic waste" that had attacked Ashley on the Island, but how could they escape? How had Shelly had driven it off last time?

Turning back towards the middle of the gym, Nicole saw Number Nine's body shaking on the floor, engulfed in shadow, rippling with pale light. Most of the crowd had fled before the doors shut, but both teams of volleyball players had been captured by the shadowy limbs and hoisted into the air. A few female spectators were also caught, but the men were just... gone. Like the shooter?

"Ok, ok," Nicole said to herself. Hold it together. Dr. Wilcox's semen had to be the key. Nicole had to get it to Number Nine before she killed anyone else. She couldn't carry Ashley with her, so she dragged her to the bleachers and shoved her into the foot space, trying to give her some protection from the reaching shadow.

Ashley grabbed Nicole's dress. "Where are you going?" she screamed in a whisper. "We've got to get out!"

"I'm going to get Number Nine! Maybe that'll stop this thing," Nicole yelled back through the stifling gloom.

"We don't need her! You can't go back down there!"

Nicole pulled her dress out of Ashley's hands. "I'm not leaving all those girls to die!"

Turning back to the floor, Nicole missed whatever Ashley yelled back at her when she lost sight of her lips. The pale light from the amulet was pulsing and writhing, casting nightmarish silhouettes that crawled and whirled through the space. Nicole steeled herself and plunged into the darkness.

Nicole tried to keep her eyes on Number Nine, but horrific sights assailed her from the gloom. Throbbing ropes of shadow engulfed the volleyball players and tore at their clothes, bending and twisting their naked, suspended bodies.

The fingers of the nearest girl reached for Nicole, though her body was arched backwards and her arms pulled past her head. Nicole caught the girl's eyes and was subsumed by her terror. As the girl spun in the air Nicole watched a translucent shadow tentacle plunge into her pussy and stretch it open, gaping, laying bare her pink insides. A smaller tendril branched off and slid into her ass, and Nicole was hypnotized in horror as the girl's holes were pried open. When the girl's face swung back around her mouth was agape, screaming, until another shadow slipped between her lips and down her throat. The girl's womb and stomach were distended from the inside as the shadow writhed inside her.

There was no way to help that girl, but it tore at Nicole's soul to walk past her. Thick shadow engulfed Nicole's feat and stringers reached up her legs and under her dress as she walked, but they didn't grab her. They slithered over her skin and tugged at her dress, soft and sensual, but shied away from her pussy, maybe held back by the the searing burden inside her.

Nicole carefully trudged through the shadow that swirled around her and did her best to avoid looking at the tortured girls in silent torment. The shadow filled every hole and crevasse on their bodies and seethed over their clits, forcing the girls into dreadful orgasms, fusing their agony with ecstasy. Every helpless girl was bent in a harrowing contortion, shaking and trembling as her body betrayed her under the ghastly strokes of the shadow.

Number Nine was now laying motionless even as the churning light and shadow thrust out from her body and filled the space with the illusion of movement. Nicole approached cautiously, and the rays of shadow slipped past her body, around, over, between her legs, while barely touching her. The light from the amulet shined through Number Nine's clothes and rippled over Nicole's tummy, and lower - the semen was hot inside Nicole and urged her forward.

Nicole pulled her dress over her head and discarded it, her eyes fixed on Number Nine. Was she dead? The light scintillating from her breast made her look whole and vital, but she was utterly still.

Nicole moved in slow motion, stepping over Number Nine and straddling her head. She gave one last look around the gym, but it was hard to see more than vague, dark shapes beyond the pool of radiance. Taking a deep breath, Nicole crouched over Number Nine's face. She reached under herself to pull the softstone plug from her vagina and then settled her pussy down on the girl's mouth and squeezed.

Nicole felt a hot gush as Dr. Wilcox's semen drained out of her and onto Number Nine's face. Almost immediately the girl's mouth began to twitch, and Nicole felt her tongue dart up and lap at the sticky warmth. The semen kept coming and coming, pouring out of Nicole's insides, draining from the reservoir of her womb. Number Nine's arms shot up and grasped Nicole's thighs, pulling her down, while her mouth began devouring Nicole's pussy, hungrily slurping up every drop.

Nicole's legs gave out and she dropped to her knees as the girl's desperate mouth consumed her. Number Nine's grip was like iron, and her mouth sucked Nicole down into a vortex of ecstasy. Nicole threw her head back and closed her eyes, exulting in the molten flow, and the gym erupted in a cacophony of screams as the shroud of silence lifted around her. Nicole's voice melted into the chorus and her sight erupted in a fury of radiant fire.

Suddenly a heavy blow knocked Nicole sideways onto the floor. Her vision was covered by black spots and lines left by the brilliant flash, and her body shuddered and curled in on itself. Her pussy thrummed like an electric shock and every muscle in her body twitched and ached. She rolled and struggled to push the weight off her and catch some air, and when her vision finally started to clear she saw Ashley lying on top of her, trying to hold her down.

"Nicole! Nicole! Hey!" Ashley said. "Calm down!"

It was like fighting against a hundred itches dancing across her skin, but Nicole willed her body to stillness and focused on just breathing. "What happened?" she finally managed to ask.

Ashley took her hands off Nicole's shoulders and leaned back, still straddling her. "You banished the shadow-thing, and then Number Nine went nuts on your pussy and you started screaming. You didn't answer me, so I knocked you off. I mean, it looked fun and all, but..."

"I don't know what happened. Once she got a taste of the semen she just started devouring me. It felt like... I was being sucked into the sun. Everything was so bright..."

Ashley said, "Next time, we do the semen first."

The sounds of a dozen other girls moaning in pain intruded into Nicole's reverie; she pushed up onto her elbows and looked around. The naked volleyball players lay scattered around the gym floor in contorted heaps, apparently alive but traumatized and incoherent. Hands clutched at pussies, soaked and sore, and several of the girls still convulsed from the irresistible orgasmic force.

Sirens approached from outside.

"We don't have much time, let me up," Nicole said, hopping to her feet. Her dress was nearby and she pulled it back on. She knelt down next to Number Nine - the girl was breathing and her eyes were open, staring at the ceiling. Nicole pulled up the girl's shirt - her jersey was soaked with blood, but her breasts and stomach were flawless. "Can you sit? Can you stand?" Nicole grabbed her hand and pulled. "We need to go. Now."

Number Nine looked at Nicole and Ashley and nodded. "Sure, whatever you say." She pushed herself to her feet and looked around, but showed little reaction to the moaning girls littering the floor..

Ashley took one of her hands and asked, "Are you ok? Can you walk? How do you feel?"

Number Nine shrugged. "I feel fine, not that it really matters anymore. How do you feel?"

"Scared out of my mind."

Nicole took Number Nine's other hand and the three girls rushed out the doors and disappeared into the milling crowd just before a dozen police cruisers roared into the parking lot. A familiar face emerged from the lead car: Detective Leonard.

"Time to go," Nicole said. "Let's drop off Number Nine and find the next girl on the Kilo list."

Ashley nodded. "In a different city."