The Preacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’re so big!” she gasped for air as she thrust her thin hips down on his thick shift. “I could fall in Love with you so easy!” little did Jack know, but she had fallen in love with him their second day alone.

He rolled on top of her and pushed in her deeper than before. “Emily might get mad if you did.” He said as he began pushing in and out of her young body.

Her arms locked around his strong neck as he pleased both their bodies. “Think she would share you?” she panted for air, pushing her hips up to meet his deep thrusts in her.

“I.. don’t… think…so, I’m cuming!” Jack yelled ramming as deep in her as he could. His big penis began to fill her tiny hole full of hot, think cum. He moved faster, enjoying the feel of her tight body wrapped around his big shaft.

Donnas’ eyes widened as her body exploded around his penis, her fingernails dug into his big, broad back. “JACK! YES!” she screamed as her orgasm raced over her body. She had never known anything so wonderful in her life.

The two lovers held each other as close as possible, Donna didn’t want this wonderful man to leave her side and Jack held Donna, thinking of Emily.

Hillary returned home later that night. “Well, did you two have a good time together?” she asked walking into the kitchen, seeing that Jack and Donna had made a very nice dinner.

Jack looked to Donna, giving her a little wink, then he moved to Hillary. “We had a great time. How was your week?” he asked hugging her to him.

16.

The next morning, Jack and Hillary rushed home from church as fast as possible. Their young friend had been home by herself for 3 hours. Jack hated to leave her but he also needed to give his Sunday sermon. He hadn’t missed a Sunday in the last 7 years.

They pulled to the house; Hillary leaned to give him a big kiss. “I love you.” She said with a sad voice. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him deep.

He returned her warm kiss. “What was that for?” he asked her, looking into her sad eyes.

“I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. And, I’m so sorry for all the mean things I’ve ever did to you.” She wanted to tell him thank you for their years together. For giving her anything she every wanted. For being there when she was sick or feeling felling sad. She wanted to say she was sorry for being unable to give him children.

Jack hugged her. “Well, I love you, too.” He said and opened the car door and helped her out. They walked into the house not seeing the two black men hiding in the shadows of the kitchen.

“You go check on Donna and I’ll make lunch.” Hillary told Jack and walked towards the men as they hid in her kitchen.

Jack walked to the guest room, he opened the door not seeing a man standing behind the door with a baseball bat in his hands. He saw Donna sitting up with a funny look on her face. “What’s wro…” his words were cut short when the baseball bat hit him on the back of the head.

“NO!” Donna screamed out when Jack crumbled on the floor. She jumped from the bed and pulled him into her arms, rocking him. “YOU FUCKER! How could you.” She yelled at her pimp, Slick.

Hillary heard the scream and ran towards the room until a massive fist hit her face knocking her to the floor. “Oh yes! Look at this fine hunk of pussy.” One of the men said to the other.

He looked at Hillary. “She’s going to be fun!” he said and began to rip off her dress not knowing that his blow to her face had killed her instantly. The two men took turns using Hillarys’ dead body; they abused her corpse without a care in the world.

“Fuck you, bitch! Wait’n see what I gots planned for you!” Slick the pimp said jerking Donnas’ battered body up to his face. “You gonna be wishin’ you was dead.” He laughed pulling her from the room and out to where the two men were abusing Hillarys’ body.

“Come on, you dumb mother fuckers. We be needing to go.” Slick yelled at the two men.

Donna saw Hillary on the floor and burst into tears. “You rotten piece of shit!” she fell to Hillary hugging her dead body against hers. “THEY KILLED HER! SHE’S DEAD!” Donna cried holding Hillary to her. “YOU KILLED HER!”

“You dumb mother fuckers, fucked a dead bitch!” Slick laughed at his friends. “You stupid mother fuckers!” he laughed and walked to the door. “Get that bitch and let’s get going.”

17.

Jack began to wake up; the room was spinning around. Pain ran through his head like nothing he had ever felt. All his years in the Army, he had never been hurt so bad.

“Jack? Jack, can you hear me?” a familiar voice called to him. “Jack, wake up. Please come back to me.” Emily cried as she lay across Jack.

Jack moaned in pain and his head began to clear, he knew the voice. It was Emily. “What happened?” he asked her as his arms hugged her tight. It was good to feel her in his arms again.

“I Donnas’ pimp; Slick followed you guys home.” Emily said wiping tears from her eyes.

Jacks’ mind raced thinking of Hillary and Donna. He had told her she would be safe, but they had got in his house. “Where’s my wife? Who is watching Donna?” He asked trying to think of who would watch over the two special ladies.

“I called to tell you to watch out and the police told me you had been hurt very bad and…Jack. Nobody has seen Donna since you took her. Nobody here even knew you had her in your house.” Now how was she going to tell him his wife was dead? Killed by a ‘low life’ pimp. Her pretty face smashed into her brain, she died instantly. Tears ran down her face as she thought of an easy way to tell him. “Your wife is…” she sniffed. “She’s dead. They killed her.”

His heart shattered in a million pieces. His wife of ten years gone. The lovely woman that had been by his side, good or bad they had always made it through whatever came their way. Now, she was gone.

He stared at the ceiling thinking of all the wonderful things they had done together. Tears ran down his face as he thought of her. She filled every inch of his body, from his beaten head down to his toes. He didn’t say another word for two days, even when the Emily came to get him for Hillarys’ funeral.

He stood in the cold, pouring rain. Emily held him close to her body; she could feel him trembling against her. When the service ended he moved to Hillarys’ coffin, he placed a beautiful, red rose on her casket. Falling on his knees he began to weep like a baby.

Emily ran to him, she fell on her knees beside him, holding him, comforting him. “Come on, it’ll be all right. The cops will get them.” She said as the church members watched her holding Jack.

They looked with shocked eyes, seeing this unknown woman holding their preacher. Who told a common ‘Whore’ that she could be here? Why was she here on this sad day? How long had she been his mistress, his ‘Whore’? Their minds were filled with unclean thoughts of their beloved preacher.

Jack hugged Hillarys’ casket. “I’ll get them, baby. They’re going to pay for this.” His heart filled with more hatred than he had ever known. All of his Special Forces training came back to him with one beat of his heart.

He stood up; tears ran down his face. He saw the many members from the church staring at him and Emily. He gave them a cold, deadly look. “What? Haven’t you seen two people comfort each other before?”

“Jack,” one of the church elders said as he looked to the ground. “The events of the last two days have been to much for the church to overlook.” He paused to catch his breath. “You bringing prostitutes into your house. Your wife was having a lesbian affair, then murdered. And, a woman you committed adultery with shows up at your bedside. The elders have voted to remove you from the church.”

He tried to touch Jack. “Don’t get near me unless you want your arm ripped off!” Jack said in a cold voice. “Like none of you ‘Godly’ people have never done wrong.” He looked at the bystanders. “Look, see elder Price? Last year he raped his 12-year-old daughter.” The church members’ mouths flew open. “That’s why she went away. To a state home I helped get her in.” Jack looked around more. “Oh, don’t over look Mr. and Mrs. Henry Abbott,” he paused so the church members’ could change they’re hateful stares. “They like going to town to swingers clubs.”

Jack looked over them one more time. “Oh, one more.” He smiled, then said. “Good ol’ Doctor Bennette, do you want me to tell them about it?” Jack waited for an answer from the 85-year-old man. “He just loves young boys, the younger the better. Right Doc?” he gave him a teasing wink. He tore the bandage from the back of his head. “Well, all of you can, kiss my ass!” he said taking Emily by the arm and walked away. He walked Emily to Hillarys’ BMW. “You drive. I’ll show you the way.”

18.

Once they got to Jacks’ house place. “Over by the barn.” He told her caressing her arm. “You know what I have to do. Do you want to go or wait here until I get back?” he looked into her tear filled eyes, waiting for her reply.

“The police will get them, you don’t have to do this. What if?” she couldn’t say it. “What if they kill you?” she blurted out. She would die if anything happened to him.

He just smiled at her. “No body will kill me, baby. I was trained to kill a lot worse than shit like them.” He held her sobbing body to his. “Come on, we have to get things ready to go. We leave in an hour.” He opened the car door and walked to the barn. “Here’s my baby!” he said pulling open the large barn doors. “Like it?”

Emily looked at the giant truck; she had never seen anything so big in her life. “My God! What is it?” she looked up to the truck, the tires were taller than she was. She would need a ladder to get in it. And, it had a big steel cover around the front to protect the radiator.

“Isn’t it pretty?” he asked looking at her face. Even men he had showed his toy to had the same look on their faces. “I think this will give us a little advantage, what do ya think?”

She laughed and looked at Jack. “Yes! When they see it they’ll go into shock, then you can just run them over!” she moved to his side. “Were you in the Army or something?”

“Yes, Special Forces for ten years.” He patted her sexy ass. “You better go get changed into something else. Do you have anything?” he pulled her into his arms. “By the way, thank you for being here today.”

Emily returned his soft hug. “I’m glad I could be here for you.” She gave him a small kiss. “I brought some things with me.” She backed from him and asked. “Can they just vote you out of your church like that?”

“It don’t matter. Now I can go where I’m needed.” He gave her a big smile. “All I’ll have to do is find a nice woman to marry, in a year or so.” He said reaching up to open the door of the truck. “Can you move the car?”

“Really! I’d hate to see you run it over.” She laughed as she moved to the car. She backed it to the house. Jack turned the key to the truck, it roared to life. It could be heard a mile away it was so loud, and full of power. He drove the big truck up to the house.

Emily watched as he put his guns and boxes of ammunition in the truck. The heat built between her legs as she watched. “You know I’m going to die waiting a year for you.” She said with a sad look on her gentle, loving face.

Jack stopped and looked at her, tiny tears filled her eyes. It broke his heart to see her cry. “Come on.” He hugged her to him; her warm body sent chills through him. “It won’t be that bad. Just think, how good it will be when we do get together.” He caressed her sexy behind. “Oh, one more thing,” he said giving her his big smile. “You’re no longer living in town and we’re going to find you a better job.”

Emily just about jumped up and down when she heard what he had said. No more nasty men touching her. No more worries about getting some disease, and best of all, a wonderful man to look after her. Someone to comfort her, hold her and someday give her the love she needed so bad. “You’ll never know how good that makes me feel.” She rested her head on his shoulder and wept with joy.

He held her a few minutes then said. “Come on, let’s go get ready.”

He took her hand and led her into the house. It was the first time he had been in it since that day. Police chalk still marked where Hillary had been killed, along with the dry puddle of blood on the floor it looked like a scene from a horror movie.

Jack fell to his knees next to the chilling spot and cried. Emily moved next to him on the cold, blood soaked floor. “They should have cleaned this up. Nobody told me where you lived…” she wiped tears from her eyes and continued talking. “Or, I would done it for you. They all were so mean to me,” she said holding his head on her breasts. Her gentle hands ran through his black hair as she rocked him.

Jacks’ heart was raging with anger. He needed revenge for his wifes’ cruel death and to find out if Donna was still alive or if they had killed her. “We need to get ready. I have to find Donna, I promised she’d be safe here and they still got her.”

19.

The huge truck rolled down the street. A heavy rain fell on dirty city, washing away some of the scum and stench that coated the city. The streets were empty, none of the normal nighttime dealings. No bums, no drug dealers, even the working girls were in for the night.

“You think that basterd will be here?” Jack asked as he steered the truck with one hand and held a large pistol in the other. He wanted to find this little low life pimp and give him some of what he gave Hillary.

Emily was filled with fear; she’d seen what Slick could do to people. “I’m pretty sure. He never goes out unless it’s to beat up a girl.” She replied looking to Jack and the big gun in his hand. She just hoped he knew how to use it. “His place is just around the corner.” She lifted her hand and pointed to a dim lit warehouse. “See that funny colored light?” she asked Jack. “That’s his place. He normally has 4 or 5 guys outside the building.”

“Sounds like a real tough guy.” He replied. Jack was filled with hate; the man that killed his beautiful wife was a few hundred feet away. He was going to show these people what some good ol’ country ‘pay back’ was all about. They were going to pay the price for killing his wife and possibly Donna.

Jack reached behind the seat, pulling out a shotgun, two pistols and extra ammo clips and slipped them into his jacket pockets. Also, few boxes of shells and a big ‘Commando’ knife. He held it up the show Emily and said. “I plan on putting this up that fuckers ass.” He smiled sliding the knife under his belt. He handed Emily a can of black shoe polish. “Rub this on my face.”

She began to rub the black polish on his face, she could see he had changed from a sweet loving man into a revenge seeking killer. “All we have to do is call the police and they’ll come and get them.” She tried to convince Jack, but she knew he wanted to get them himself.

“They won’t do shit to them, they didn’t leave any evidence.” Jacks’ dark eyes looked around the dim lit building. He would start by taking out the guards, then work his way inside. “I’ll take care of this and save some court costs.” He said with a big smile.

Emily tried the return the smile but it was more of a smile of worry. “I’m just worried, these guys don’t fool around, Jack.” She was terrified they would kill the only man she had truly loved.

Jack grabbed face, making her look to his eyes. “Girl! I was in the Army Special Forces. I’ll get them. Don’t you worry.” He said in a firm voice and gave her a big kiss. “Well, it’s time.”

“Be careful.” Emily said as big tears of worry ran down her pretty face. She would die if anything to him.

He caressed her face and disappeared into the cool, rainy night to seek out the scum that killed his beautiful wife and kidnapped Donna. He slipped from shadow to shadow making his way towards the run down warehouse.

Once to the building, he saw a man sitting just to the side of the warehouse on a trash can. The red glow from his cigarette lit his unsuspecting face. “First victim!” Jack whispered to himself and moved across the flooded ally, making sure to remain in the darkness of the many shadows. Jack moved behind the man with ease, just like he had done so many times in the Army. He lifted the butt of his shotgun high into the air and brought it down to the back of his head.

‘THUMP’

The back of the unsuspecting victims’ head caved in like a melon being dropped on the ground. Jack grabbed his lifeless body and eased it against the wet building and moved towards the front door of the warehouse. Another man stood in the doorway trying to hide from the pouring rain.

Jack moved against the wall of the building, when he was close enough he reached into the doorway, pulling the next victim to his face. “Good evening!” Jack said as he slid his razor sharp knife between his ribs and up into his heart. His lifeless body fell against Jack and he let it drop to the cold, wet street.

He looked inside the door. “All clear.” He whispered and slid inside. He could hear voices and laughter from someplace towards the rear of the large structure. He carefully made his way towards the sounds. As he got closer he could hear another sound, the sound of someone begging.

“No please! No more!” Donnas’ voice filled Jacks’ ears.

It sent a rush of excitement to his heart. She was alive! Jack moved silently through the warehouse, making his way around huge crates and smaller boxes until he could see Donna and her captures. They had her naked, tied to a table with clothes pins clipped on just about every inch of her body. From her poor bruised breasts down to her most private place.

“Poor baby.” Jack whispered pulling both pistols from his coat pockets. “You mother fuckers are dead!” he whispered again watching the men as they continued to torture Donnas’ tender body.

Slick slapped Donna on the face and said. “If you didn’t run off, my brothers here wouldn’t be wanted for killin’ that white bitch.” He looked at the two stupid looking men. “And, the dumb mother fuckers wouldn’t have fucked a dead woman!”

The two men looked like they didn’t have an ounce of brain between them. “Hey man, did ya see dat bitch? She be’s hot.” The taller of the two said as he rubbed between his legs. “Dat was du bess nut I’s ever pulled.” He wore a sports shirt that looked 5 times to big and his pants looked as if they would fall off any second.

“Shit, she be better dan any bitch I’s ever had!” the other man spoke up in their defense as he pulled up his baggy pants.

Slick swung and hit the first man in his face. “You stupid mother fucker! You killed the bitch! Then you fucked her! You’s a dead man! And, them fuckin’ cops is goin’ to think I’s was in on it!”

Jack heard their words; it sent pain and more anger into his heart. How could they do something so horrendous to his beautiful wife? Raping her after she was dead. Jack gently pulled the hammers on the pistols back. They were ready to kill and so was Jack.

“Fuck you man! Don’t hit me mother fucker!” the tall man pulled back his fist to Slick. “I kill you mother fuck!”

Slick quickly jerked a pistol from his pocket. “Come on mother fuck! I’s put your brain on da floor!” he said walking towards the man. “Come on!” he yelled. Slick held the pistol to his friends’ head. “Next time mother fuck!” he put the gun back in his pocket and turned to go back to Donna.

Jack sprang towards the men, his pistols in each hand.

‘BANG, BANG’ Slicks’ two friends fell to the floor, each with a bullet deep in their brain.

“Don’t move, mother fucker!” Jack said as he rammed his pistol in Slicks’ left ear. “You’re a dead fuck. How ever Donna says, that’s how I’m going to kill you!”

Jack reached with his other hand and began to untie Donna. “I’m so glad you came.” She said with tears in her eyes. “I want him to hurt, like he’s’ done to me so many times!”