The Preacher's Son Ch.02

Story Info
Matthew visits Himawari at her home.
8.1k words
4.74
18.3k
31

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Oghma here again! This story's been unfolding bit by bit, and I think it's going in a direction I'm happy with. There is a lot more to come from this narrative, and I hope you'll all stay tuned to read the rest of it. With any luck I'll be able to get the third chapter out by the end of the month, but we'll just have to wait and see. *

**Disclaimer: Excessive sizes, fantastical anatomy and inflation ahead. All characters depicted in sexual situations within are 18 years or older.**

*****

Matthew paced back and forth nervously. Every time he felt ready to ring the doorbell, he found himself pulling back. Yet he couldn't bring himself to walk away completely. Why was he so nervous? He had already become intimate with Himawari once before, so why couldn't he muster up the courage to alert her that he'd arrived? Maybe he should turn around, go home and just forget about it-no, no he couldn't do that. Not for her. Since he was visiting Himawari at her house, he'd dressed up a little bit; A nice white shirt, buttoned down the middle with a single pocket on its left breast, and a pair of dark blue slacks just loose enough to comfortably accommodate his package. His hair was gelled and slicked back, showing off his chiseled handsome face. Ultimately, his indecision was solved for him when the door was suddenly opened.

"Are you just going to stand out there all day, or do you want to come inside?" Himawari joked with a smile. Matthew froze in place, just taking the time to look her over. She had taken the time to dress herself up; On her torso was a green off-shoulder tank top, neatly tied in the front. Matthew could see the top of her bra cups poking out just a tiny bit over the fabric, a slightly pink lace one from the looks of it. The top was short enough that she could show off her midriff, revealing a sparkling ruby belly-button ring (Matthew hadn't noticed that she was pierced there before). Just below that was a pair of sparkly blue booty shorts, secured by a set of laces along her right side. The fabric clung tightly to her wide hips and enormous booty, almost as if it were a part of her body. On her feet were a pair of black open-toed stilettos, along with reflective blue nail polish on her toenails. Somehow Matthew mustered up the willpower to look up at her face, and was rewarded with a sight just as awe-inspiring. Both her eyes and lips were adorned with bright teal makeup. Gold hoop earrings shone brightly in the light, practically giving it off by themselves. "Well?" she asked as she placed a hand on her hip, snapping Matthew out of his trance.

"Oh! Sorry." He said as he finally regained his awareness. "You're just so...beautiful." he excused himself. Himawari's smile grew even wider at his compliment. It was a basic, maybe even cheesy compliment, but it was clearly coming straight from his heart.

"Aww... thanks!" she giggled, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek. Before he could fully realize what just happened to him, Himawari gripped his hands wrists gently and lead him inside. As he strolled in, Matthew took stock of her house. It was a fairly large Spanish-style home, with the traditional red tile roof and white stucco walls. Inside, the floor was paved with fine blue pattern tiles, occasionally covered by elaborately decorated Persian rugs. Paintings hung on the walls, usually still-life of flowers or landscapes. A nice fresh scent hung in the air, indicating that it had been cleaned recently.

"This is a very nice house." Matthew commented as Himawari lead him through to the living room. It was a spacious room, with plenty of natural light shining through to illuminate it. A large TV hung on the far wall, with several cables running from it to the shelves beneath it. Several video game consoles from across multiple generations were placed carefully on them, many of which Matthew didn't even recognize. Himawari wasn't kidding when she told him her mom had a collection. 3 green couches, arranged in a U-shape stood a few feet away from the screen, just long enough for the controllers' cables to reach. A small coffee table lay directly in front of it, where a remote control and a set of coasters rested. "You live here with your mom, right?"

"Yeah, and my ten younger siblings." Himawari replied, gesturing to the nearest couch.

"Ten?!" exclaimed Matthew in surprise, obediently taking his seat.

"Well, twelve actually." Himawari chirped as she sat down next to him. "But my older brother and sister are both off in college. Oh, don't worry." She reassured, resting her hand on his shoulder. "Haha took them all out for the rest of the day, so it'll just be the two of us until around 6."

"Haha?" he asked.

"Oh, sorry! It's Japanese; it means 'Mom'." Himawari explained. "Sorry, I was raised bilingual and she likes it when I call her that."

"Ah, okay... that's pretty cool..." he mumbled, clearly unsure about where to take the conversation.

"Are you nervous Matthew?" Himawari asked sympathetically. It was a rhetorical question; she could feel his unease radiating from him. But he wouldn't open up to her if she just reassured him, and might get defensive.

"Y-yeah." He said sheepishly, his left hand reaching behind to scratch the back of his head. "Sorry, I've just never been alone in a girl's house before." Himawari suppressed a giggle. She had to admit, his timidness was pretty cute. But she really enjoyed bringing the man out of him, so it would be best to help him gain his confidence back.

"Well, you're here now." She soothed, inching closer and draping her arm around him. "Just relax baby. There's nothing to be worried about." With that, she leaned upwards and kissed him tenderly on the lips. Almost immediately he began to reciprocate. Their tongues entangled erotically, occasionally breaking from their embrace to explore each other's mouths. As they parted for air, Himawari quickly flashed him a proud smile. "You've gotten better! Have you been practicing?" she teased with a giggle.

"N-no!" Matthew responded with embarrassment. "I did um... do some research online."

"It shows!" Himawari responded, her hand gently cradling his head lovingly. "So Matthew..." she purred, grinding her body against his slightly, clearly dropping some hints. "What do you want to do?" He paused, just looking into her eyes. There was no doubt in his mind what he wanted, but he still had difficulty voicing it.

"I want to..." Matthew finally said, struggling to get the words out of his mouth. "I want to have s-sex with you." Himawari did her best not to laugh. The last thing she wanted to do was scare him off. Instead, she placed one last peck on his lips and smiled warmly.

"There you go! But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Unlike the last time, we have all day." She said as she reached down to undo his pants. "So, I think we can maybe take our time and...try a few things." Himawari purred sensually.

"Like what?" Matthew asked bewilderedly. Of course, he was still pretty green. Any innuendo Himawari attempted would likely just fly right over his head. Although there was a certain appeal to being his sex teacher.

"Do you know what a blowjob is?" Himawari asked him. Matthew shook his head. Her heart fluttered a little bit and her smile grew wider. He was going to love this. "Well I could tell you..." she continued as she slid down his pants. A noticeable tenting was already showing in his boxers, he was at least sporting a semi at the moment. "But I think it would be better if I showed you!" With that, she gripped the waistband of his underwear and quickly pulled them down, letting his cock spring free. Automatically, she let out a soft coo of delight, the anticipation was bringing back memories of the other day. She almost thought she had just imagined it, exaggerated his spectacular size to fit her wildest breeder fantasies. But sure enough, it was every bit as wonderfully large as she remembered. The girthy beast stood proudly between his legs, jutting upward like an ivory pillar while his massive swollen balls hung beneath in their smooth hairless sac. A small flow of pre was already spurting from the tip, giving his cock a slightly reflective sheen. It looked SO delicious.

Without a second thought in her mind, Himawari lurched forward and engulfed the tremendous head in her mouth. "Himawari?!" Matthew gasped in surprise. "What are you-oh..." he was quickly silenced as the pleasurable sensations washed over him. Himawari gently suckled and licked all over the tip, taking her time to enjoy herself too. She had always been a bit of a BJ queen; Sure, it was good for her partners and it was a good way to warm up before the main event, but something about taking a big dick in her mouth just sent shivers down her spine. The warmth, the slight discomfort of her mouth and throat stretching, the reactions from the man above her... for whatever reason it was quite the experience for her. Eagerly, she lapped up his precum like a woman dying of thirst as quickly as it flowed. It was rich and salty, Himawari could practically taste his virility in it, and he had yet to cum properly. Relaxing her throat, she pushed forward, sinking more of his impressive length into her mouth. As she felt the tip push against her gag reflex, she pulled back slowly until just the very tip of it still remained in her mouth, then sank back again to the spot she was at before. Up and down she bobbed on his cock, liberally lubricating it up with saliva while her tongue worked its magic. Matthew regularly let out cracked groans of pleasure, his right hand instinctively clutching at her head dominantly. He had good instincts, Himawari would have smiled proudly at him if her mouth wasn't currently filled with cock.

After a few minutes of gentle sucking, Himawari had started to grow impatient, she needed more. Taking a deep breath, she pushed downward hard. Matthew's cock briefly brushed against her gag reflex, but through sheer determination she was able to push it past, allowing most of it to disappear down her throat. Her eyes fluttered as she beamed with pride, even though there was still a good 4-5 inches to go before she had taken the whole thing. She let it rest a moment before aggressively pulling back and sinking downward again, forcing a little bit more into her every time. Himawari's cheeks sunk inward and her throat bulged, from without it was quite the sight to behold. Erotically guttural grunts erupted from her on every stroke, tinged with a hint of desperation over the last couple inches still uncovered. Somehow, Matthew had picked up on her mood, and by instinct began to thrust his hips up and down in tandem with her movements. He was learning fast. Finally, Himawari felt her plush dick suckers meet with the bottom and her nose press against his stomach. A muffled cry of triumph came from her, her eyes looking up to meet his. For a good moment, they just held their position there, gathering up their energy for what was about to come.

Almost immediately, they began a frenzied pace, with Matthew's hips and Himawari's head moving in sync. The sound of flesh slapping together, masculine groans, and wet gags and grunts rang loudly through the air. Matthew was sinking almost his entire length in and out with every stroke, his balls swinging upward to smack at her chin like a flail. Saliva and pre flew everywhere, splattering their bodies and the couch beneath them. They carried on for several minutes like this, as frantic and aggressively as two animals in heat. A warm rush of pleasure and a tightening in his stones alerted Matthew that he was about to cum. Not knowing what to do, he quickly started to pull out. Himawari noticed this and gripped his back to prevent him from pulling out, not wanting to part with her prize.

"Himawari! I'm-"he managed to say before his cock erupted. Shot after shot of thick potent jizz filled her mouth, forcing Himawari to gulp it down as fast as she could. With just the tip inside, she was able to taste the ambrosia flowing down into her gullet. Though she had no time to savor it, the mouthfuls were quickly replaced as soon as they disappeared. Her throat bulged with wonderfully painful overfullness every time she swallowed. Eventually, Matthew's cock began to subside in its assault, with the final dregs of cum dribbling out into her mouth. Himawari had managed to save this last load, her cheeks bulging obscenely from being stuffed. She pulled off carefully, making sure not a drop escaped her lips. After swirling the load around one last time, she tilted her head back and swallowed audibly. It took several gulps to finally clear it all. Finally, when the last of it was cleared, she opened her mouth to show off what she'd done.

"Mmm... your cum's so delicious!" Himawari exclaimed, blowing Matthew a kiss as he stared in awe.

"You...you drank it?" he asked in bewilderment.

"Well of course I did!" With such a potent load like that, I couldn't let it all go to waste!" she giggled, smacking her lips.

"Isn't that..." Matthew started to say before stopping himself. Clearly, she didn't find it gross, or she wouldn't have done it. About a week ago he probably would have been revolted by the idea, but he had to admit, right now he found it pretty hot that she wanted to drink his cum. Thanks to his breeder traits, he had not wilted in the slightest, and still sported an awe-inspiring erection. Himawari sighed happily when she noticed this, glad that he wasn't already worn out.

"Did you like that Matthew?" asked Himawari as she stood up with a sashay of her expansive hips.

"Yeah!" he nodded eagerly. "I'd love to do that more! What did you call it? A blowjob?"

"That's right." She purred, bending over to show off her impressive cleavage for him. "But as much as I love sucking your cock, there are a few more things I need to teach you." Running her hands down her body, she gestured to her clothing, as skimpy as it was it still covered her, somewhat. "Do you wanna see me naked?" Himawari teased. Matthew nodded again, his eyes wide and his jaw just slightly slack. "Then...why don't you undress me yourself?"

"A-Alright." Matthew said as he stood up. His hands were shaking a little bit with nervousness and hesitation, but right now he wanted this more than anything in the world. Gingerly, he reached up to the knot holding up her top, and pulled it loose. Himawari's top fell to the ground unceremoniously, revealing her bra in full to his awestruck eyes. It was a fine pink lace strapless one, with cups just thick enough to cover her nipples. Matthew froze in place for a moment as he took in the spectacle, just a moment though, for he still wanted to see more of her. He then lowered his hands to the sides of her hips, and pulled on the laces. They quickly unraveled and slid down her legs, briefly pooling at her feet before she kicked them aside. Her panties were extremely minimalistic, a G-string of a matching pink shade, so sheer he could see the outline of her pussy cleft through the fabric. A slight discoloration in the fabric could be seen, brought on by the moisture forming between her legs. Once again Matthew froze for a moment or two, utterly entranced by what he saw.

"Are you just gonna stare? Or are you gonna take the last of it off?" Himawari teased.

"R-right, of course!" Matthew replied, snapping back to reality. He reached around to try and undo it. Unfortunately for him, it was fastened with clasps. Matthew struggled and fumbled, desperately trying to undo the garment. Himawari let him try to figure it out for a couple of minutes, before she finally grew impatient. Normally, she'd find his inexperience cute, but it was clear he wasn't going to learn just by touch. So, she needed to guide him if she wanted to get the bra off.

"Matthew." She finally said in a warm but authoritative tone. "Don't keep pulling them like that, push them together until they make an arch." Matthew looked back up at her and nodded wordlessly, following her instructions. "Good, now lift the side in your left hand up slightly and pull it towards you." He obeyed, suddenly noticing that they were unhooking. As he freed the clasps, he pulled the bra off her torso and tossed it aside. Her breasts bounced and jiggled a little as they were released, her nipples stiff in the cool air. Somehow Matthew managed to muster up the willpower to not stand there gawking, and set about finishing his task. Gripping the sides of her panties, Matthew slid them down, noticing a few strings of moisture that briefly connected them with her pussy. Though they stayed connected for a good while, they eventually broke. Once Himawari was completely naked, she struck another pose to show herself off, giving Matthew a moment to take it all in.

"You're beautiful..." he repeated. It seemed he needed to learn a few more ways to say that. Himawari smiled at him warmly, only for a moment though for he quickly took her in his arms and kissed her. This surprised her a little, since most guys wouldn't so much as touch her lips after she'd swallowed their load, but she wasn't about to complain. Besides, he was showing initiative at last. They kissed sensually and aggressively, their hands roaming each other and their bodies grinding together. Matthew's erect cock pressed angrily against Himawari's stomach, smearing precum around while demonstrating just how far inside her he'd go. Meanwhile, her pussy was leaking juices like a broken faucet, wetting her thighs and splattering onto the tile beneath her. Out of instinct, Matthew grabbed a fistful of her left ass cheek, firmly but gently shaking it. Himawari then broke off with a moan.

"Oooh, looks like someone likes big booty." She purred, flashing him a teasing grin.

"Yeah I...I guess I do." Matthew replied with a hint of embarrassment.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed!" Himawari reassured, quickly picking up on his mood. "You're not the first guy to be so infatuated with my butt..." she continued, swaying her hips sensually to draw his attention down there. It was clearly working, for his gaze was drifting over her shoulder to look at the erotic jiggling. "It's my best feature after all."

"N-no, that's not true." Matthew countered, Himawari's expression shifted to one of confusion. "I-I mean..." he tried to explain frantically. "Your b-body is amazing, don't get me wrong. But I...I think your best feature is your um, your sweetness."

"Huh?"

"Well..." he continued sheepishly. "You remember back where we met? I've grown up surrounded by nosy and judgmental parishioners. If I'd ever leaked a problem like that they would have, well, pressed me until I told them who I was talking about and then... and then I would become the source of scorn in the community. But not you... you listened to the problem, and went out of your way to help me when I needed it, both with the advice about being a breeder and the Legend of Zelda." He said with a small laugh, prompting one from Himawari too. "I've never met anyone like you before Himawari."

"Oh Goddess, you're too sweet!" Himawari said with a slight blush, planting a quick peck on his lips. What was that she just said? Goddess? He would have to ask her about that later. "Why don't we take this upstairs? After a line like that, I think you deserve to have me on my bed rather than down here on the couch."

"I'd love that."

*

Himawari's room was fairly spacious and tidy. The bright teal walls were lined with bookcases, with everything from sci-fi novels to psychology textbooks. Her bed was a large four poster one, with a green duvet and 2 white pillows, clearly designed to hold 2 people comfortably. On the far wall near the window was a desk with various supplies here and there, and a desktop PC in the center of it. Matthew noticed a VR headset alongside a generic controller resting on it. She clearly had quite the gaming set-up. As soon as they were both inside, Himawari spun around and fell backwards onto the bed. "How do you want me?" she purred, parting her legs to present herself properly.