The Preacher's Son Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hang on a second." Matthew said, fumbling with his shirt pocket. For a second, Himawari wondered what he was doing until he produced a packet. She didn't need to look hard to realize what it was. "I um... I picked these up the other day. It was hard to find them in my size." He continued as he approached her, taking a moment to remove his clothes. As he got closer, she could read the writing; "Horse's Choice XXXXL", one of those new brands marketed towards breeders. Matthew gripped the packet and took one off the chain.

"Don't." Himawari held up her arm, stopping Matthew from tearing it open. How best to tell him not to use one? "It feels so much better without one...I'd rather feel you than a piece of rubber. Don't you want to feel me Matthew?" she said with a noticeable pout. He paused for a moment, then tossed the condom aside. Without a second thought, he reached down and pulled off his shirt, revealing his well-toned sprinter's body in all its glory. Himawari let out a soft coo of delight, this was the first time she'd seen him fully naked after all, and she definitely liked what she saw. Now completely naked just like she was, Matthew climbed onto the bed, his erect cock bouncing up and down a little bit in tandem with his movements. The first thing that drew his attention was her soaking wet womanhood. Something about it looked so lewd, so pretty, so...tasty. All of a sudden, his head dove between her strong thighs and he began to lick at her pussy.

"Matthew!" Himawari squealed in surprise, clearly she hadn't expected him to do something like that. "What are you-oooohh" she moaned, suddenly no longer caring why he would suddenly eat her out. Completely on autopilot, Matthew ran his tongue all along her mound and labia, occasionally taking a moment to lap up the sweet juices flowing from her. Her pussy fluttered and twitched, slightly parting open as if in anticipation of what was to come. Matthew noticed this, and gently slid his tongue inside of her, moving it in and out slowly as he licked every spot he could reach. Himawari's breathing grew more and more ragged, and her juices were running out of her like a waterfall. Her hips ground against his face and her legs gently locked around the back of his head, as if attempting to keep him from stopping. Not that he had any intention of doing so. Taking her large breasts in hand, Himawari started rubbing and tweaking her nipples aggressively, desperate for any additional stimulation. Soon, she felt the familiar build-up within her core, the early warning signs of her impending orgasm. "I-I'm..." she gasped, before throwing her head back. "Cumming!" She howled at the heavens, her body twitching and convulsing while a spray of pussy juice splashed Matthew's face. Pleasure ran through her fast and hard, stoking the flames of lust deep within her soul. It didn't last too long, not by her standards at least. But the spontaneity of it was enough to knock the wind out of her, however briefly. When she finally caught her breath again, she looked down and unclenched her legs, releasing Matthew from her clutches. "Wow... where did you learn to do that?"

"I didn't." he said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "I mean, you did the same for me, so I...I thought it seemed only fair. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, quite the opposite Matthew!" Himawari said with a laugh. "Not many guys would do that for a girl, and I didn't even ask you to! You've got good instincts on you Matthew!"

"Thank you." He replied with a blush. After a moment of respite, he got back to his hands and knees and started crawling upward. As he climbed above Himawari, they looked into each other's eyes longingly for just a moment, before both their attentions were diverted south. Somehow his cock looked more swollen and engorged than ever before, eager to push its way inside Himawari and conquer her depths. Matthew then gripped his monstrous cock in hand, and dragged it southward to rub against her mound, smearing precum all over her.

"That's it, just go slowly..." Himawari soothed, doing her best to instruct him properly. "It's just a little bit lower...there we go." She said when he finally aligned himself properly. Despite all their warm-up, her pussy was still providing resistance against the beefy member. Just as she was about to tell him, Matthew pushed hard, sinking the tip inside her tight little hole. Himawari cried out, a soft squeal of delight as she felt herself open up. There it was, that wonderful stretching only a cock like his could provide. That perfect blend of pleasure and pain that made her glad to be a woman. "Ooooohhh" She moaned. "Goddess you're so huge..."

Matthew was no less overwhelmed by pleasure. Her pussy was just as hot, tight and wet as he remembered it. He held his position for a moment, just savoring the lewd wet embrace her hole was giving him. Pre flowed from his tip, providing them with additional lubrication alongside her juices. "Himawari..." was all Matthew could say in his current mental state, so utterly overwhelmed with pleasure he could barely speak. When he had enough savoring, he began to draw back a little. It was only enough to get the bottom of his glans to pop out a little, but it was plenty enough to give him the leverage he needed to thrust again and sink more inside.

"Yes...yes...yes..." Himawari moaned over and over again, as if it were the only thing she could say. Her legs were spread wide, and her toes were already beginning to curl. Back and forth Matthew thrusted, loud squelching sounds echoing throughout the room. At the moment they were managing about 7-8 inches at a time, at a fairly slow but steady pace. Despite that though, Himawari could feel her core pulsing and the fires of pleasure spreading through her body, an orgasm was about to hit her, and a pretty big one at that. "Matthew!" she quickly exclaimed before leaning upwards to kiss him, her hands gripping his back. The moment their lips and tongues became entwined, her climax struck hard. Himawari's eyelids fluttered and her muscles convulsed as she came strong and hard. Juices splattered the bed and their loins, not that either of them cared at this point. If anything, her explosive orgasm only served to push Matthew further, making him sink another inch in and increase his pace. Though it started to fade, Himawari still felt the lovely tingles and pleasurable waves of the aftershocks, as well as the early signs of her next one building up. Their lips parted and the two of them gasped for air, though still maintained their frenzied mating. After a few minutes of this, Himawari suddenly placed her hand on Matthew's chest. "W-wait..." she managed to gasp, stopping him in his tracks.

"Oh...is something wrong?" Matthew asked frantically.

"No...not at all." Himawari reassured with a dopey smile on her face. "I just thought we should...mix it up a little." She purred, spinning onto all fours to better present herself to him. Instinctively, Matthew followed her movements, getting to his knees and standing upright to fit himself into a proper doggy style. She wiggled and twerked, sending her expansive ass into a frenzy of clapping and jiggling, briefly causing Matthew to lose himself in the spectacle. "Now come on... take me like an animal!" She said back at him, pursing her lips sensually. Matthew needed no further encouragement.

*Smack* *Smack* *Smack* came the sounds from their coupling. In-between Himawari's clapping cheeks, the wet squelching of her pussy, and the flailing of Matthew's heavy balls against his thighs, they were producing quite the lewd symphony, with their combined moans and groans acting as their impromptu vocals. Deeper and harder they went, with roughly 2/3rds of Matthew's cock disappearing into Himawari's wet box on every stroke. Orgasms were coming again and again for Himawari, escalating in intensity and frequency by the second. Matthew meanwhile was maintaining his composure, saving his own orgasm for when he had taken her womb again (though he was experiencing a few dry ones here and there). Himawari was certainly enjoying herself, Matthew was definitely growing more and more into the bull she knew he was born to be, but she couldn't help but feel that he needed another small push.

"Pull my hair!" she commanded, lifting her head up to moan and give him better access. Matthew was a little taken aback, but fortunately was too engrossed in the act to stop. Did he really hear her say that? He probably would have pondered it longer if his background thoughts hadn't been interrupted by Himawari again. "Pull my hair!!" Well, she definitely asked for it. Reaching forward with his left hand, Matthew gripped her hair firmly yet gently, and pulled it backwards, just enough to raise her head back. That extra tinge of pain was enough to set Himawari off again, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as her muscles convulsed. Thanks to her latest climax, Himawari opened up just enough for Matthew to sink more of his cock into her. Little by little he was reaching the goal of hilting completely inside her.

After a few minutes (and who knows how many orgasms from Himawari), Matthew felt a soft barrier press against the tip of his cock, halting him in his tracks. His hand instinctively let go of her hair, allowing her head to slump forward in relief. A soft gasp emerging from Himawari when he met it. Immediately, he remembered what it was, he'd reached Himawari's cervix. Already she was dilating pretty strong, and the very tip managed to breach through. But that wouldn't be nearly enough to satisfy him, he needed to go even further. Drawing his hips back, Matthew slid as much of his cock out of her as he dared, not wanting to part with her pussy completely. When he could bare it no more he drove his hips further, slamming into her cervix with the grace and subtlety of a battering ram. Again and again he did this, desperate to sink those final inches inside of her.

"E-easy!" Himawari struggled to say, turning her head to look back at Matthew. "You're being too rough! You could seriously hurt a girl that way!" That was enough to make him stop, as he began to realize what he was doing.

"I-I'm sorry!" he frantically apologized, unsure of what to do. "It just...felt so good when I entered your womb the last time, and you really seemed to like it. I guess I just didn't...didn't think about it." Himawari nodded back at him in understanding.

"No...it's fine. Us Breeder girls are built tough in there." She reassured. "I did enjoy it last time, but you gotta use a little more finesse if you wanna get inside my womb."

"O-okay." He replied with a nod, resuming his thrusts. As he was being careful, the intensity of Himawari's pleasure receded a little bit. She was still enjoying the act and could feel herself building up to her next climax, but it was enough to keep her mental state lucid. Himawari wiggled her hips sensually, providing Matthew with quite the show.

"That's it Matthew..." she cooed, feeling her cervix open up just a little bit more with every thrust. "Let it soften up...get it nice and ready..." After a few moments of careful instruction, she felt that last bit of resistance fade away. Once she did, she turned around. "Now... thrust straight ahead!" she said with a bit of a growl. On her command, Matthew pushed forward. Though forceful, he was careful to keep himself on point directly at the opening. There was a tiny bit of resistance left, but it was no match for their lust, and before either of them knew it the last of Matthew's cock had disappeared inside her completely.

"YES!!" Himawari screamed, her mind overwhelmed by the sudden change in sensation. She had experienced a good deep stretching before, from both boys and toys, but nothing else fit her the way Matthew's cock did. It was like there was a piece of her missing without him, a part of her she never knew was lacking. Only he could finally make her feel well and truly FULL. Her stomach bulged from the sheer size of his distended member, demonstrating just how far he went inside her. Himawari slumped forward onto her bed, shaking like a leaf as the beginnings of the next orgasm started to wash over her. Matthew only held it in place for a second or two before drawing his hips back, now able to pull out of her womb with relative ease, and then slamming his hips back to hilt himself once more. Faster and faster he pistoned, to the point where his hips were a total blur. "THAT'S IT!!" she yelled "DON'T STOP!! FUCK MY PUSSY HARRRRRRRD!!" her speech was shaken up by the peak of yet another orgasm. Well, maybe not another one, at this point they were coming so fast and frequently that she could no longer tell one from another.

"Oh god Himawari!" Growled Matthew through clenched teeth. He was so close to an orgasm of his own that it almost hurt. Pre was shooting out of him so rapidly that it was practically filling her womb just by itself. Every thrust he made sent her tremendous butt into a frenzy of erotic jiggling, her cheeks clapping like a standing ovation. Himawari was doing her best to try and match his movements with some of her own, but the sheer bliss washing over her was ruining her ability to control her motor functions. Fluids were splattering everywhere from their frenzied fucking, thoroughly soaking Himawari's bed in their combined lust. Neither of them knew how long they carried on this way, nor did they really care. But eventually, Matthew felt his balls tightening and a huge wave of euphoria flowing from his cock.

"HIMARARI!" he roared, now all-too familiar with what was about to happen. "I'M...CUMMING!!" just as he finished saying it, the first blast erupted from his tip, luckily for both of them he managed to hilt himself inside her one last time. The first shot splattered against the back of Himawari's womb, triggering one last climax from her, this time warmer and gentler than before. Just as it began to pool within her, the second shot went off, filling her womb to near capacity. The third one quickly filled that last little bit of space, and then started inflating her to make more room for cum. Shots four and five turned a slight inflation into a full on cum-bump, while six and seven progressed the faux pregnancy by about a month. After several more shots, Matthew's load began to dwindle down to a small trickle before finally subsiding altogether. He fell forward slightly, just barely managing to catch his fall on the bed with his hands so that he didn't collapse on Himawari. For a good long while the two just stayed there, breathing heavily and recovering from such epic sex. Eventually, Himawari turned her head upward, gripped Matthew's face gently, and drew him in for a tender kiss.

"Mmmmm... You packed me so full!" she sighed happily when they broke off. "I didn't know it was even possible for a guy to cum that much!"

"Neither did I." Matthew said with a soft chuckle. While Himawari detected a hint of embarrassment in his laugh, it clearly wasn't enough to override his composure, or at least not completely. It was amazing what a little intense sex could do for a man's confidence. But he still had a ways to go, not that Himawari minded bringing it out of him.

"Matthew?" she asked. "Could you do me a favor and get something out of the nightstand over there? My legs aren't working properly right now."

"Oh, sure." He responded, gently pulling himself out of her. It was a bit difficult, as she was still clinging tightly to him. The head was the hardest to get loose, Matthew had to grip his cock manually for extra leverage. Eventually though he was able to withdraw from her with an audible "pop". Himawari's pussy started to close behind him, though still carried a noticeable gape. She almost wished that it wouldn't close, something about being fucked so thoroughly that it left behind a reminder was...surprisingly hot to her. When he was finally out, Matthew carefully stood back up, his cock bouncing up and down in the open air, shimmering with a reflective sheen from their combined fluids. Himawari nearly laughed when she saw it, but held herself back. He then walked over to the nightstand and pulled out the drawer. Inside, he saw a small metal box, obviously what Himawari was talking about. Taking it out, he carried the box over to her sprawled form and handed it to her. "Here you go."

"Thanks." She said, as she opened it up. Himawari then pulled out what seemed to be a paper cylinder, tapered towards the bottom, and a dark blue Bic lighter. A cigarette? No, it couldn't be that, it didn't smell anything like tobacco. All of the sudden, it hit him.

"Wait, is that...marijuana?!" he gasped, his eyes growing wide.

"Yep!" Himawari said with a smile, lighting the joint and taking a quick drag. "It helps me recover, plus it's a great way to cap off a good fuck." Matthew just stared in shock.

"B-but...that's a...a drug!" he stammered.

"Yeah, most everything is." Himawari replied. "Tylenol relieves a headache, Tums relieves heartburn...and Ganja relieves nerves." She took another puff and then blew a smoke ring outward. "Does it bother you?" she asked. Matthew pondered this for a few minutes, unsure whether or not it did.

"I...I guess not." He finally said, climbing back onto the bed. "My father always warned me away from the stuff; He always said weed and alcohol were gateways to sin, and that a good Christian should stay away from them."

"Didn't Jesus turn water into wine?" Himawari asked, not quite understanding the pastor's train of logic.

"Well, yeah." Matthew admitted. "But he said that in those days it was much weaker, and so diluted with water that it was practically grape juice."

"Hm..." Himawari said. "Well what do you think?"

"Honestly?" he asked softly.

"Of course."

"I'm starting to think my Dad doesn't know what he's talking about." Matthew admitted solemnly. "He constantly preaches about a God that hates just about everything. Yet, like you told me, it just doesn't make sense for an intelligent, caring God to set things up this way. To create a world full of such unbelievable pleasures, and then make them forbidden so that the majority of people are sent to Hell? Why? I get the feeling that..." he struggled to put it into words, he could hardly believe what he was saying. "That he just wants the satisfaction of being superior to others, that he wants to be smug in the belief that he's part of some special elite that the creator of the world favors above everyone else." Himawari said nothing for a moment, just taking it all in. Her joint had gone out, and she hadn't noticed. While it was already starting to kick in, she was still lucid enough to ponder this.

"I can't really say anything about that, I've never met your Dad." Himawari finally said, spinning over to lie on her back. "But it sounds to me like you've been thinking about this a long time." Matthew paused, not even noticing the splayed naked form of Himawari before him. His gaze drifted downwards and he turned away from her.

"I guess I have." He confessed. "Ever since I started um, growing so fast, I think I've been having doubts about this whole religion thing." Matthew didn't understand why he felt the urge to pour his heart out to Himawari like this. Something about the way she spoke to him just made him want to bear his soul, as if he knew deep down, he could trust her. "I don't know if I am an...an atheist or anything like that. But I'm pretty sure I don't believe in the same God my father does." Himawari, now able to use her legs again, sat upright and gently touched Matthew on his shoulder. His head leaned to the side, seeking contact with her hand.

"Then that's all that really matters Matthew." Himawari reassured. "Right now, you don't need to know if a God exists, or even if you believe in one. Just the fact that you want to find out what's right or wrong rather than assert that you know for sure, shows that you care more about this stuff than your father does." Matthew turned around to face her, and Himawari put on that wonderfully soothing warm smile of hers.