The Preacher's Son Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." He replied with a sigh, a small smirk of relief forming on his face. "You've got a wonderful soul Himawari. If there is a Heaven, then there's no way God would keep you out of it." Himawari was taken aback a bit, it was a very odd thing to hear him say, but she could tell it was a compliment with a lot of weight behind it. Without a word, she leaned forward and kissed him tenderly again. "Um..." Matthew continued when they parted. "Could I... try some of that?" he said, gesturing to the joint.

"Sure, but you should go easy on it if it's your first time." She replied, handing it over to him. With slight hesitation, Matthew took it up to his mouth. "Do it slowly, and don't breathe too deeply." Himawari advised. On her advice, Matthew slowly inhaled. Almost immediately he felt the heat spread through his lungs. The unfamiliar burn was enough to get him to stop, quickly pulling the joint from his mouth. He tried to exhale but the act was quickly overridden by a fit of coughing. Himawari kept her hand on his shoulder, rubbing him to try and soothe him through it. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Ye-yeah." He said as the coughing went down. "Just wasn't expecting that." Himawari meanwhile raised the joint back to her lips. Suddenly, an idea came to her.

"Maybe this will help." She said before taking another drag. As Matthew was wondering what she could be alluding to, she kissed him again. The smoke passed through her into his mouth, reduced now to a thinner consistency and less intense temperature. Matthew was able to take it in with far less difficulty this time around, and soon it had completely dissipated between them. When they broke off, he could feel the tingle flowing through his body. He'd expected to be completely overwhelmed by it, all dizzy and out of it, but instead he was just feeling a pleasurable rush. For some reason, his mouth just seemed to sort of naturally curl into a wide smile, and he found himself absolutely giddy. So much so that he let out a laugh, he had no idea why but he just did. Something about the whole situation just seemed...silly to him, like this was the appropriate thing to do. "You like that?" Himawari giggled, putting the half-finished joint back in the box, saving it for later.

"Yeah...I...guess I do." Matthew said, his tone a little bit dulled by the high. He leaned back onto the bed, just riding the sensations as they came. Himawari kneeled over him and gently cradled his head in her hands, smiling down at him warmly. "Are you sure you're not an angel Himawari?" he said dreamily.

"Pretty sure I'm not." She said, looking back over her shoulder in an exaggerated way. "See? No wings."

"I dunno, maybe you're in disguise or something." He said with a laugh. "Sent by God in human form to like, help me see the light or something." If his speech patterns were any indication, Matthew was definitely stoned right now.

"Matthew sweetie..." Himawari cooed. "If I had wings, you'd be the first one to see them. I promise you that." With that, they just remained there, looking deeply at each other. After who knew how long, Himawari's gaze drifted southward, noticing that his cock was once again erect. "Well, looks like someone's still horny!" she giggled, prompting Matthew to look down at his ivory pillar. "I think we're going to have to fix that!"

*

"Where've you been Matthew?" asked the Pastor as he strolled through the living room into the entryway. Their house was a fair bit different than Himawari's. The term "McMansion" was probably coined just to describe it; A 3 story layout that just barely fit within the property boundaries, a mishmash of roof and wall styles featuring vinyl and artificial stone, and an excessive number of windows. Inside it was incredibly clean-cut and inoffensive; White painted walls, furniture that would feel at home in a Norman Rockwell painting, and pictures hanging on the wall containing nothing but family photos. It really was a textbook design for a Preacher's home. The only missing feature one would expect to see, was wall mounted crucifixes. Pastor Greg had been quite insistent on their absence, as he put it, they "Depicted a dead Christ, and he is a living savior." Matthew had been hoping to get upstairs before he noticed. After all the soul-searching and revelations he'd had, he wasn't sure how he could interact with his father anymore. Plus, he wouldn't want him to catch him smelling of weed and sex. "It's nearly 7 o'clock! I was getting worried about you!"

"Oh, well." It was time for him to try out that lie he had rehearsed. "You remember that Breeder on the track team? The one who's having doubts?"

"Oh yes, from the other day!" his father said as it came to him. "How's he doing? Did you remember to relay what I told you?"

"Yeah, yeah I think he's doing better. He's really come around and seen the light."

"Well, that's wonderful news!" he said with that wide pearly white smile of his. "I hope we'll see him at my sermon next Sunday."

"I'm sure we will." Matthew said somewhat slyly. "I gotta go Dad, I need to finish off my history paper."

"Right of course, dinner will be ready in about an hour."

"Okay dad." With that, Matthew climbed the stairs up to his room. Matthew hadn't been able to deck his room out quite the way he would have wanted to, as his father always kept a close eye on things. The walls were free of posters, the bookshelves filled only with films and books that had been met with approval, and no tissue boxes anywhere to be seen. About the only sign of individual freedom was the PC on his desk, not quite top of the line but still more than gaming capable. As soon as he'd closed the door, he took out his phone, and pulled up the selfie he'd taken with Himawari. It hadn't even been a full hour and already he missed her. Deep down, he knew he couldn't keep this double life up forever. Sooner or later he'd have to come clean, and deal with whatever fallout came out of it. But he was content to ignore this nagging worry, and just relish in the happiness he now felt.