The Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joecali
joecali
238 Followers

"Oh God Yes! I am cumming again! Oh God, I can't believe I'm doing this," she cried, as my balls drained deep into her tight, wet pussy.

As her orgasm was subsiding, she looked back at me. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, and her mouth was still hanging open.

I could tell she was totally confused about what had just happened.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy, and streams of warm cum flowed down her leg.

She just laid there, up against the car, breathing hard and moaning wordlessly.

I pulled my shorts back up, grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back to me.

"You're a fucking Whore, Holly," I told her.

She just looked at me out of the corner of her eye, nothing was said.

Then, I made my way over to the side door, and let myself out, just leaving her there to think about what she had done.

joecali
joecali
238 Followers
12