The Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

"Come here, you!" she smiled teasingly. "That's the silliest question I've ever heard. How could I deny the man who brought me to LIFE???!!!"

"Sweet Jesus!" I thought to myself, being careful not to unintentionally sound blasphemous aloud.

Sarah lay back on the bed, spreading her legs in blatant invitation.

"Have you ever made love from another position?" I asked cautiously, not wanting to insult her.

"Why, no -- what other positions ARE there?" she replied, her innocence screaming through her words.

"Well, let's start off slowly," I answered hopefully, "we have all night."

Sarah tensed up. I could see her sense of obligation warring with her newfound exhilaration. I no longer cared about the video evidence, the report to the deacons, or revenge against Larry. I just wanted Sarah.

Her look of indecision was replaced by a spark of fierce determination. "You're right," she said resolutely, "I'm not going back."

I smiled and kissed her on her beautiful freckled nose. "That's my girl," I assured her. "Now, as to positions, how about we start off with the reverse cowgirl?"

"You'll have to show me, Tom," she said with a hint of embarrassment.

I got her to turn toward the foot of the bed and straddle me. I'm big on spooning and snuggling, but I love this position for its view of penis-in-vagina penetration. And that's exactly what I saw with Sarah. She lowered herself onto my pole, my full length and girth disappearing into her slit in a matter of seconds. Her tight, wet, warm pussy was taking me to seventh heaven.

I sat up and reached around her to massage her sensitive breasts. My fingers playing with those erect nipples got her rocking on my rod in no time flat. She leaned her head back into my shoulder. I kissed her neck while tweaking her tits. I then moved one hand to her mound and began frigging her clit with my fingers.

"Oh, Tom!" she cried, "Please -- can you cum with me?"

"I'm not wearing a condom -- do you want me to pull out?"

"I'm not able to have children, Tom. It's been a curse on me and my marriage."

"So you're not on the pill, or wearing a diaphragm?"

"No need, Tom. You can let go. I want you to spurt inside me!"

What does a guy say to an invitation like that? "Okay, Sarah. Ready or not, here I cum!"

And with just a few more thrusts my balls unleashed a cannonade of cum into her waiting womb. Her pussy clenched around my pulsating prick, draining every last drop of semen that I had to offer. She fell back onto my chest, my cock still lodged in her vagina.

I wrapped my arms around her, whispering words of adoration in her ear. I told her she was the most sensual woman I'd ever been with. I decided right then and there that there would be no more lies.

We spent the rest of the night together. She nearly wore me out, wanting to try all sorts of things she'd never done before. However, I was more than happy to oblige, and somehow found the stamina to last until the wee hours of the morning. And before the night was through, she indeed put my "thing" in her mouth - and enjoyed it as much as I did.

* * * * *

After Sarah and I shared breakfast in bed together the next morning, she called Larry to tell him not to worry about her. Not surprisingly, he hadn't really noticed that she wasn't around. It turns out that they had separate bedrooms. I think Larry only had a wife because that was what was expected of Southern Baptist pastors. It made me wonder about the vehemence of his railing against homosexuals. We're often harshest on those in whom we see our own perceived shortcomings.

I never did approach the deacons about Brother Larry. I would have needed Tricia as a witness, and as we all know, that wasn't going to happen. However, Larry's alleged indiscretions with my wife were a moot point. His own wife left him that day, and Larry had to approach the deacons himself.

Though they showed him a great deal of compassion, his dominion over the members of First Baptist Church ended soon thereafter. As I had suspected, the fall of Brother Larry did not leave the church without its true head -- just without a figurehead. It survived just fine, and its next pastor brought both a tender heart and an open mind.

And as for me -- I had started off backwards with Sarah, bedding her before truly knowing her. As it turned out, my instincts about her were right. She was a woman of great depth and breadth, highly intelligent and intensely caring.

We took about three-quarters of a year getting to know each other, and found ourselves deeply in love. She even forgave me for my deliberate attempt to sabotage her loveless marriage with Larry, once I came clean with the truth. We accepted the promise of Paul in the book of Romans that "all things work together for good, to those who love the Lord, and are called according to His purpose."

My divorce from Tricia was finalized nine months after my hotel rendezvous with Sarah Kershaw. It was just in time for me to give Sarah -- and our green-eyed, auburn-haired baby girl -- a brand new family name. Larry had gone for an expedited divorce when he found out that Sarah was pregnant.

Sarah's barrenness had been a result of either Larry's infertility or his inattentiveness. The former would hardly have been something to hold against him. The latter was his downfall.

Sarah and I decided we needed a fresh start with our new family. We moved to Florida and found a new church. After three years there, they asked me to join the deacon ministry.

I asked the chairman whether my divorce from Tricia would disqualify me. "Certainly not," he said, "it's the condition of the heart that matters, and we've seen that you have a heart for God and for people." I then told him that I would only accept if Sarah were allowed to be my ministry partner. He gave his unconditional blessing, and Sarah enthusiastically joined me. She's never been relegated to the shadows again.

I've completely lost track of Larry. I don't think he wants to be found. Every now and then, I pray earnestly for him.

THE END

Please take a minute or two to vote and provide your comments. The author truly enjoys feedback from his readers. It's not like the pay keeps his fingers typing... :)

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers