The Preacher's Wife Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,193 Followers

She jerked again, and was dimly aware of Brian shooting a giant load of cum in her frantically swallowing mouth. She finally pulled away, realizing John was leaving her alone for a moment. "I -- I can't believe you made me do that, young man!" she said. She was cupping her breasts now, and turned as she realized John was no longer sitting on the couch.

John got up, and quickly stripped, then pulled Cathy away from his son. "Please, sir, please help me -- don't let him fuck me, please, sir!"

"Don't worry, I just want to see something," he told her, and sat down, then he was repositioning her easily between his thighs, and drew her gasping, half open mouth to his cock, which was a twin to his sons, fat and ten inches long.

"Do I have to? And then you won't let him fuck me?" Cathy asked, backing up slightly, her small hands on the man's thick thighs. His stiff prick looked huge, and he began toying with one of her breasts. She didn't see any point in trying to stop him, but it still made her twitch and moan.

"Just put it in your mouth one time, I just want to see how far my son stuck his in, and then we'll be done," he smiled, and pulled forward again on her hair, at the same time giving a strong squeeze to her heaving mound. He rubbed her lips over his leaking cock crown, and then grinned as the beautiful woman's lips dropped open.

Brian grinned in delight, and got down behind the woman, who was already bobbing her head up and down his dad's fat shaft. He finished pushing the skirt above her well rounded hips, and then he was slotting his fat, still hard cock into her swollen, pouting pussy lips.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Modeno, I just wanna see how soft your cunt lips are!" Brian crowed as she took her mouth off his fathers jerking cock and looked at him over her shoulder. John guided her head back around, and Cathy ovalled her lips as the man began guiding her slack, drooling mouth once again up and down his fat, rock hard shaft.

Brian was rubbing his bulbous, velvety cock head all over her pussy lips -- her pussy was itching uncontrollably! He guided it down, and began rubbing her still inflamed clit with his leaking cock crown; Cathy moaned and began slurping a bit harder at John's now leaking cock - she raised one hand up and began jacking it in time to the movements of her mouth. When she felt Brian's dick back at her pussy lips she could not stop the small naughty urge to lean back slightly so that she felt his dick began nudging into her tight, juicy clam.

The head finally parted her tight pussy lips - tight but juicy, Brian was discovering. His hands were on her rounded hips, but for the moment he let the woman do her thing - she was rocking backwards slightly as she sucked his old man off, and he knew that she was aware that she was impaling herself slightly more with each rocking motion.

He began swaying just slightly - soon three inches of his dick was sliding into the woman's tight, gripping pussy, and she was now starting to moan around his dad's dick. His hands tightened on her hips, and he began helping her move, began swaying deeper, and deeper till his entire rod was slipping in and out of her tight, juicy, clasping pussy with each thrust, till his lean loins were slapping against her round, plush ass.

Cathy squealed as Brian began fucking his monster dick into her tight shaft with even more force, and when John's cock bumped into the back of her throat the next time she swallowed his rod, deepthroating him.

Then she was being pulled back and forth between the two men; at some point John shot off once, and then again, and Cathy took perverse pride in knowing that she swallowed every drop of his cum.

She had lost track of how many orgasms she had had, but was able to achieve one more as Brian rolled her onto her back, pinned her legs back by her shoulders and fucked her violently until they came simultaneously. He also shot his load into her spasming pussy, and she found herself wishing that he had gotten up and sprayed his load over her tits and face.

Cathy hurriedly cleaned herself up, paying special attention to make sure her still swollen pussy was as clean as it had been that morning. Then she put on her bra and buttoned up her jacket. Her panties were ruined, but at least she thought that her bra was still good - it really was a bit to small, she thought to herself, but she would be going straight home now - nothing else would happen.

So she finished her paperwork with trembling hands, and after ten minutes or so she went upstairs on shaking legs. She had thought the jacket would do something to prevent this sort of thing, despite the sexy dress under it, and it had for most of the day - she had received some looks, searching - but then the father and son came in - and all had been lost in moments, as soon as she sat down on the couch, she realized - that had been her mistake. She found herself wishing they had taken more time abusing her flush, taut body

Pat Carver, the buildings head maintenance man, was in his office with what looked like his whole staff, four rough looking men, two of them black, one white and one Hispanic.

Cathy waved at him, and Pat called out to her, "Come on in, Mrs. Modeno," he said, his voice loud and commanding. Cathy knew she should just wave and keep on walking - her body was still throbbing after her experience, and she realized that she could still easily lose control.

The mistake had been sitting down on the same couch, she thought to herself - the mistake was always proximity. But the Pat had always seemed so nice! She thought to herself, and walked into the his office on wooden legs, to aware of how she looked, her hair in a mess, her face flushed and still breathing with difficulty. At least she had her jacket buttoned up - there was no way these men could know anything about what had happened.

They talked about this and that - the church, and a band she had seen and, of course, the weather. She tried to include all the men in the conversation, but it soon became apparent to her that whenever she was not talking directly to someone, they were staring at her body. She had to admit, even the jacket emphasized her large breasts slightly, but she knew they were looking at her ass and legs, and even the sexy curve of her hips which were all visible beneath the hem of the jacket.

She felt a shiver ripple through her body at that realization; she should leave this room now, she told herself, but instead said in a soft voice, "You guys seem so nice, I'm really glad you're here today," trying to keep her voice steady.

"Why, what's the matter, Mrs. Modeno?" Pat Carver said, getting up and coming around the desk. He leaned against the desk, and then guided her over in front of him and began rubbing her shoulders through the jacket. "My god, your tense," he said softly as he massaged the fine muscles of her neck and shoulders.

"Umm, it's nothing, Pat, really - God, your hands feel sooo nice, but maybe I should just leave."

"Nonsense - come on, we're all adults here - is there something wrong? Go ahead and tell us, we won't tell anyone else anything," and all the while his strong, skilled fingers dug into the muscles of her neck and shoulder, making her feel faint and limp beneath his fingers. Somehow, she kept herself from leaning back against him, his fingers were making her feel so relaxed. Of course, her heart was beating like a hammer too, and she did not understand that.

Cathy swallowed heavily - she had simply stared at him dumbly as he walked around her, started rubbing her shoulders and now she was melting under that attentive touch. She looked back over her shoulder and bit her full lower lip, stared at the man shyly as he smiled into her eyes.

She looked at the four others, they were all staring at her with slight smiles on their faces. As she watched, Vic, a heavily built rather ugly, older black man stood up, and so did one of the Mexican brothers, Tommy. He was tall and whip thin and quite handsome.

"So what's going on, Mrs. Modeno?" Vic said, stopping in front of her.

"Umm, well, some men downstairs, umm, really hurt my feelings and tried to get . . . umnn, tried to get fresh with me," she said, allowing herself to relax into Pat's big, skilled hands as he massaged her back and shoulders. She saw how the men were looking at her legs and hips, which the dress hugged tautly, and could also tell they were staring at the swell of her breasts through the jacket.

"How did they hurt your feelings?" Tommy asked.

Cathy froze - what had she just said?!?! She had to say something now, they were looking at her with such intensity! So she made up something that might have hurt her feelings: "Well, they, um, they said my dress made me look like a . . . ohnn, I'm not sure I should say it," she said softly, looking at the men from lowered eyes.

'My god, what was she doing?' part of her mind screamed; her nipples were itching crazily against her silk bra - she knew what she was doing at some level, she knew she was teasing these men a bit but nothing would come of it, she told herself - it couldn't, with all of them in the room! They were gentlemen, after all!

"Like a what?" Pat said again from behind her, and for the first time felt his thick cock stirring in his pants. He squeezed her shoulders harder. "Like a what, Mrs. Modeno?"

"Umm, like a little whore," she finished softly.

"Well, that dress seems perfectly fine to me," Tommy said, and Don, the young handsome black guy said, "Maybe she didn't have the jacket on, guys."

"Did you take your jacket off, Mrs. Modeno?" Vic asked, smiling down at the beauty. There was no way this could be happening, but he had been divorced for a year without any pussy - even if they just saw a little flesh it would be worth it, something he was actually beginning to think was possible.

Cathy swallowed, wondering what she was doing. She felt Pat's hands on her back, and then tracing her ribcage. "No, I didn't - one of the men said I looked hot, and then he took my jacket off. I - I tried to tell him not to," Cathy swallowed again as she felt Pat's hands slip smoothly onto her soft, rounded hips. She found herself reaching up and gripping his wrists, even though she knew the action caused her jacket to become tighter across her bosom. Her nipples, she was mortified to see, were clearly visible even through the thick fabric.

"Umm," she started, and then Tony, Tommy's brother said, "Maybe we should see the dress, then we could give you our opinion."

"Umm, I don't think that would be that great an idea - umm, maybe I had better just leave," she said, but she did not let go of Pat's wrists. She felt him pulling her back slightly, but resisted the soft pressure of his big, hot hands - the heat from them was gradually seeping into her belly. She bit her lip again, hoping that she hadn't gone to far in her teasing.

"So what, did this guy just reach up and unfasten your jacket?" Tommy said, and Cathy looked away from his dark eyes.

"Like this?" Vic asked, and Cathy looked at his thick, stubby fingers as they undid the first button of the jacket. She swallowed, her mouth dry, and said in a slightly shaking voice, "Ohnn, I don't think that's a good idea, Vic!"

"We just want to help you get to the bottom of this, Mrs. Modeno - it will be good to go over the order of events if we have to make a report, you know?" he smiled at her, and then unfastened the second button.

"No, no, I really do have to get home to my husband!" Cathy tried, desperately - she could not let them see her dress, but it did not even occur to her to let go of Pat's thick wrists to try to push his hands away. "I - I really do wish you would not go any further, Vic!"

"Now, now - perhaps it is better to tell us what happened - I'm not sure you want to tell your husband, you might leave something out," Pat whispered against her silky throat, his hot breath making her shiver. She watched from slitted eyes as Vic's fingers finished toying with the third button and slipped it open as well when she did not say anything to this. Cathy breathed heavily, and felt something turn over in her belly. She looked at the men from slitted eyes, and told herself she was wrong, that nothing would come of this!

Cathy relaxed slightly with this thought in her mind; as Vic's fingers went to the fourth button, she looked away and did not say anything, and then she leaned back a bit to much, till her shapely ass was pressed against the maintenance supervisors crotch. She breathed in a soft gasp when she felt his thick cock flex against her soft flesh, but could not bring herself to pull away. It was just a reaction, after all, it didn't mean anything.

Vic saw the way the gorgeous woman was leaning slightly against Pat, and saw the way he was starting to cautiously grind into her. He was squeezing and rubbing her softly rounded hips, and her hands stayed locked on his thick wrists while Vic finished unfastening her jacket. She seemed unaware of the way Pat was moving against her.

She looked around the room as Pat's stiff rod jerked harder against her taut, plump ass cheeks, and completely ignored the fact that Vic had just stood there and unfastened her jacket. "You guys seem like really nice guys - I'm so glad your not like those other guys! They just seemed to think they could - uhn, umm, well . . ." Cathy trailed off softly; she seemed unaware that all the men knew Pat was now grinding his fat cock softly into her ass, and using his grip on her hips to move her gently along with his thrusts - she seemed almost as unaware that Vic was pushing the coat down her arms till it was caught between her and Pat, tangled around her lower arms.

"They," she tried again, "They just seemed like they thought they could do anything and I wouldn't - wouldn't try to stop them!"

Her tight, low cut dress showed her breasts off to a tee, showing a deep amount of pale cleavage, and the bare edge of her pink little bra. Cathy bit her lip and stared at the floor. "So, they said that," Cathy said, and licked her lips, "and . . ."

"You said they tried to get fresh with you, too, what was that about?" Tony and Vic were now standing, staring at the beautiful woman.

"Well, the younger one was asking about his girlfriend - he said she liked to have her breasts felt up, you know, by rubbing his palm against them, and then he said he would show me," Cathy tried to get the words out without stumbling over them. "You - you guys would never take advantage of me like that, would you?" she asked, but Tommy said instead,

"So he what, just reached up like this and started rubbing your big fucking tits?" he said, and then he was pushing his palm against her heaving mound. He immediately began pushing against it with much more force than Brian had, flattening the heaving globe through her dress and bra, and then he started rubbing his hand in a circular motion over her distended nipple.

"Yes, he and his father made me take my shirt off, and then they were mauling me - I don't even know if I have any bruises or anything, and I have to go home to my husband."

"Well, we'll check for you," Vic said, and quickly reached out and pulled the buttons loose on her dress.

"Umh, well, I . .. . I guess that would be OK, Ohn, well, umm, uhnnnn, you shouldn't squeeze that hard, Tommy, it makes me a little light headed, ohn my, I really don't think this is a good idea."

"Don't worry," Pat said from behind her, pulling her tighter and tighter against his fat cock. He licked her throat, and then pushed his tongue into her ear as she laid her head down sideways. Someone ripped her bra off, and then Vic and Tommy both were grabbing nipples, pulling her shapely tits up and out, then moving them around by the nipples. "Well, there are a few marks - they must have been squeezing your big tits really hard," Tommy said, and then he began kneading her firm globe gently.

Vic was twisting and pulling on her extended nipple still, and said in his soft voice, "So, you never tried to stop them at all, Mrs. Modeno? Maybe your just a little slut like they thought, and that they could just do anything at all to you and you would do nothing but enjoy it."

"Nooo, nnn, ummm, noo, I'm really not like that!" she gasped as the three men rubbed and squeezed her body.

Then Pat was saying from behind her, "Hey, I have an idea!"

He swiftly let go of her; Vic and Tommy gripped her arms, and Tony and Dan stepped up and began feeling her up again, each man grabbing a breast. Tony bent down and sucked her right nipple into his hungry mouth. "Take her dress off, guys," Pat said - she could see him, stripping his own clothes off, and moaned softly, trying to protest as the men stripped the dress down her legs, made her step out of it. One of the men sat her on the desk, and pushed her legs apart, then he bent at the waist and began licking her wet, swollen sensitive pussy through her thin silk panties.

"Ohn, oh my, ohhhhnnnnnnn, what are you doing to me?!?" Cathy gasped, but she laid back flat on the desk. It was a narrow desk, and the bottom of her neck was right at the edge. Vic came around the desk as the other man ate her now thoroughly wet pussy - god, she was not even sure who it was that was licking her lower lips through the thin silk, and then she felt the silk being drawn aside, and the tongue began flicking her swollen little clit.

Vic's hands were once again kneading her firm breasts, and then he bent over further and began kissing her - she realized her mouth had been open, gasping for breath, but she quickly opened it a bit wider at the insistence of his tongue. She shut her eyes as the rather ugly man tongued her deeply, and then she was getting off, an explosive series of waves that had her lifting her ass up off the desk, trying to push her pussy deep into the face of the man eating her out, still dueling tongues with Vic, almost unable to catch her breath, unable to open her eyes - as the waves slowly receded, she became aware again that he was still running his tongue in and out of her mouth - and then he was pulling away. Cathy sat up sheepishly, wiping her mouth with her hand as she slid off the desk, almost unaware that she was naked now - her panties had disappeared, and her dress and bra were scattered around the room.

"You want to prove your not a slut?" Pat said suddenly, interrupting her daze, "To be used anytime we want to? Come here, then," Pat said. He had stripped, and sat down in a deep easy chair with rather high arm rests. Cathy was pushed over to him; his legs were spread wide, and she was turned around and pushed backwards.

Just in time, she braced herself on the arms of the chair. Pat moved underneath her; she felt the tip of what had looked like a huge cock against her ass, and then his hot hands were once again cradling her hips. "If your not a slut, sit right here on the head of my dick for five minutes. If you don't start fucking yourself off and on that thing then we'll let you go." As he was talking he pulled her back and down slightly so that his fat cock head was nestled just against the pouting lips of her swollen, needy little cunt.

"Ohn, jeez, I don't think this is a good idea," she gasped. Her arms were already trembling, and her body was sweating. "OK, I . . . umm, I guess that would be OK," she said softly, but even as she spoke she could not stop the sick urge to sink just a bit down on him, so that his fat, fluted dick knob just began pushing her mushy, swollen cuntlips apart.

"God, my arms are sooo tired," she said softly, and Pat responded by pulling down on her hips softly, "Go ahead and sit all the way down, Mrs. Modeno, that way you can relax!" His voice was so sincere, and to the dazed Cathy it somehow made perfect sense; gritting her teeth and saying that that wasn't a good idea, she allowed her arms to relax, and to lower herself onto what felt like a very nice, long, fat cock. She felt it twitching inside her as she settled the last little bit onto his stiff schlong, his hands still squeezing her smooth, rounded, ample hips.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,193 Followers