The Precocious Swede

Story Info
An on-line friendship gets naughty.
1.3k words
3.71
8.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilda never thought that she had wanted a romance with her older admirer. But now that he had gone, she missed him. In fact she wanted him more than ever.

It all started a year ago on the internet. Tilda had just had her heart broken after finding out her boyfriend and first love had cheated on her. Her friends had convinced her to go to an online chat room to meet some guys, just to build her confidence, they had said. After a few visits she was fed up with all the bland horny guys online who kept asking for naked pictures without ever trying to get to know her. She had a wild streak, but these idiots never even came close to seeing it.

Then, on what Tilda promised herself would be her last visit to the chat room, she met Danny. Danny started by saying hi, asked her where she was from, what her hobbies were, her likes and dislikes. Basically he was genuinely interested in her. They talked for hours, making each other laugh and talking about things past and present. Tilda even opened up about her ex-boyfriend. Danny was the perfect gentleman. As they chatted over the next few days and weeks Danny clearly started to like Tilda and she found herself liking his maturity and good nature as well.

It was only a matter of time before they started talking about how far each had been with the opposite sex and what they liked when getting intimate. It was here that the first real test came. Tilda was 17 and Danny was 31. Now, had they not already formed a bond through all their chats, this relationship would have ended right there. Danny felt bad he had been talking so openly sexually with someone so young and Tilda herself was not sure what to do. He was old enough to be...well...just too old. So they refrained from talking about anything naughty. But Danny had managed to break the surface of Tilda's wild side. She wanted him to talk naughty but he was just being too nice. They had seen pics of each other and both were very attractive individuals. So one day she suggested they talk on camera.

Danny, being essentially a nice guy, thought it was the most innocent thing in the world. They had been friends online for a few weeks now, after all. However for Tilda it was something else entirely. She was burning inside with a fire she had not felt before. The fact Danny was such a good guy was precisely why she wanted to see him give in to his inner urges. She planned meticulously, from the background of her room to the music she would have playing and what she would be wearing. So the time came and Danny called Tilda on Skype. As the camera came on, Tilda saw a handsome man, clearly older but looking far younger than his age of 33. He barely looked 25. Danny was sitting up in bed wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Tilda on the other hand was sitting on a swivel chair, the kind you see in offices. She wore a slightly see through baby pink tank top with thin straps and a sky blue bra underneath. The bra strap was visible as a result of the thinness of the fabric. Below she wore short shorts and matching blue panties. In the background you could see Tilda's double bed on which was laid out some pink lingerie, strategically placed so Danny could see.

Immediately as she came on camera you could see she had been successful. Danny's eyes widened and then returned to normal. However he shifted uneasily clearly re-adjusting his shorts.

Tilda smiled and said "Hi Danny". She waved cutely and let the tank top strap fall off her shoulder.

They started to talk, about just day to day run of the mill stuff. Tilda was acting so innocent yet perfectly enticing. Danny watched as Tilda played with her hair, continuously lifting the strap back onto her shoulder and letting it fall again. She knew he had a thing for bare shoulders. In his mind's eye Danny could picture himself standing behind Tilda and playing with her hair and massaging her neck. Then he would lean down and kiss her shoulder and neck softly. As Tilda moved her head to one side allowing him better access, he would start to lick and nibble her neck more sensually. A small moan would escape her lips.

Subconsciously, Danny's hand had moved to his cock which was now hard. Luckily and to Tilda's disappointment this was off camera. Tilda was smiling. "What are you thinking about, handsome," she said seductively.

"Nothing," replied Danny, his throat dry as he said this. He felt like she could read all his thoughts and tried to shut them out but at that moment Tilda lifted her hands above her head and leaned back. Her breasts pushed against the fabric of her tank top and any notion of Danny's penis retracting went away. If anything he became even harder.

"Oh, go on Danny. Tell me," she purred. "I won't tell anyone." She winked.

Danny was wondering what was going on. What should he say? As ever, truth prevailed. "I was thinking of what I would do if I was in your room right now."

'Do tell," Tilda encouraged him.

Now she found herself also getting wet as Danny recounted the scene, how he was kissing and licking her neck and gently biting her shoulder while his hands moved first up and down her back inside the tank top undoing the bra catch. Danny knew she liked it as Tilda moved one hand out of camera shot and the other slid inside the tank top from the bottom.

Tilda rubbed herself and whispered breathily, "Go on Danny."

Danny was also now stroking himself as he continued. "I slide my hand inside your top and push your bra away pulling your nipple between my thumb and forefinger."

Tilda moaned as she followed what he was saying in reality.

"My other hand has slid into your panties and is rubbing your wet dripping pussy".

"Gosh Danny, I can feel you. This is so good. Don't stop." She she pushed 2 fingers inside herself and moved them slowly in and out, flicking her clitoris.

"I pull your chair around and get on my knees slowly peeling off your shorts and panties. I kiss your inner thigh and slowly lick up between your legs. I push them apart and start to flick my tongue at your pussy while sliding my fingers inside you faster and faster.

"Oh my god Danny, I think I'm going to burst. Show me how hard you are for me."

"You first Tilda." said Danny slyly.

Tilda moaned and they agreed to show at the same time. As they both moved away from the camera so they could see their entire body, Tilda gasped at how perfect Danny's cock was.

"I want you inside me, Danny," she moaned.

Danny had no more words. Tilda was beautifully shaved and watching her fingers sliding in and out of her was the most amazing sight of his life. At that moment he ejaculated and Tilda saw the cum fly over the monitor. This turned her on so much that she also orgasmed.

There was silence as their heart rates returned to normal. Neither knew what to do or say. They had not expected this to happen. For Tilda it had been an innocent tease and Danny had been such the gentleman that a feeling of guilt had washed over him. As it happened, the feeling had been so intense it was better than any sex either of them had had before then. They both silently imagined what it would be like if they ever met in person. Then suddenly Danny switched the camera off.

Tilda has not heard from Danny since that day. That was 7 months ago, and she thinks about her lost friend every day.