The Predator Becomes The Prey Ch. 02

Story Info
Archana sunk deeper in her own mess.
5.8k words
3.95
36.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

Continued from the last story.....

Next morning, when Archana wakes up, she felt her pussy still sore from the last night's rough fucking of Monoj's huge dick. Archana just lay there on her bed, thinking about Monoj's long thick cock and how his monstrous dick had stuffed her small pussy, stretching it to its limits. Archana also remembered how deep he had shoved his cock inside her pussy, the kind of she never experienced before. Although it was not consensual sex, but Archana can't deny the fact that it was the most wonderful fucking of her sex life so far. She felt a tingle in her pussy as she recalls the feeling of his cock head thudding against her cervix. Archana loved her husband Dinesh, who was also quite good in bed, but she never felt so complete and stuffed in her entire life before, Monoj filled her with his enormous cock. Archana felt her pussy moistening up again with the thought of that huge dick.

"Tring Tring....Tring Tring."

Suddenly her cell started ringing. She picks up the phone, it Monoj. She looked at the screen an thought, "why on earth he called me so early in the morning." But as she has no other option but to respond him, she put the phone to her ear and answered him.

"Hello."

"Hello, good morning Archana."

"Morning, what's up?"

"Nothing, I just called you to ask is everything alright?"

"What?"

"Ha ha ha, just joking. Listen, I want you to come to my office and meet me at around 10. Could you do that?"

"Why you want me to come?"

"Archana, I'm making this call for your benefit. Do you like to keep the deal or not."

"But you had signed the deal last night."

"Yes, but did I put my seal? You see, without the seal its not a valid document."

Archana understood what he means. He was right, she can't do anything unless the document was properly sealed. She cursed herself for forgetting such an important thing. Now she has to go to him again and probably have to please him again, to get the document sealed. She also knew she didn't have any other option but to agree with him.

"Ok, I'll be there by 10 o'clock."

"Good, Just ask my secretary and she will show you the way. I'll tell her that you are coming. Bye."

Archana put the phone down and got up from her bed. Its 7am. She didn't have much time to get ready for the appointment. She hurriedly wakes up her kid and make him ready for the school. After sending him off on the school bus, Archana took a bath and get ready to meet Monoj again. She knew he'll try to have her again and so she decided to wear some conservative dress to minimize his attraction toward her. So she picked up a Sari and wrapped the garment around her body like a newly wed girl, covering her body as much as she can. Then she makes a call to her mother to come to her place for babysitting her kid and went out to Monoj's office, in a taxi.

When she reached his office, it was 9:45. She went inside and walked to the young girl sitting in the front office. She asked her that she was expecting to meet Monoj. The girl sends her to his secretary, sitting two desks behind the girl. When Archana walked up to that table, the girl looked up to her.

"You must be Mrs Archana?"

"Yes."

"Come, sir, is waiting for you."

Then she got up from her chair and walked to the end of the office. Archana followed the girl as she walks past the entire office hall and stood in front of a close door, with Monoj's name on it. Then she knocked the door and opened the door.

"Sir, Mrs Archana is here."

"Yes, please send her in."

Archana walked past the girl and entered the huge cabin Monoj uses as his office. The secretary was about to leave when Monoj spoke to her, "Ok Rita, thank you and please don't let anybody come inside before asking me on the phone." The girl nodded and left the room, closing the door behind. She was working as his secretary for last 5 years and knew what her boss means when he gave her such orders.

"Welcome Archana. Come, please have a seat." Monoj asked Archana as she was busy wondering his expansive cabin. She was quite impressed with his choice of furniture and office attires too. She smiled at him and sat on a chair in front of him.

"You are looking good on that Sari." Monoj complimented her, although he expected her to wear some sexy clothes.

"Thanks." Archaena replied shortly. She didn't want to indulge in too much talking as she wanted to get out of there soon.

"So what do you like to have? Tea or coffee?"

"No thanks. I've had my breakfast. Let's get to the point." Archana said, keeping her eyes on his face. Monoj smiled at her.

"Sorry Archana for giving you such trouble, but after all it's for your good. I hope you understand that."

"Yes I do and so I'm here. Here, its the document. Now please seal it as you have said." Archana placed the document on the table in front of him. She wanted to end things quickly and walked out of there as fast as she can. Monoj took the paper and smiled at her.

"What's so hurry Archana. You have just come. Relax. Let us have some fun and then you can have your deal sealed." Monoj said with a crooked smile on his face. Archana knew what he means when he gave some stress on the word ''Fun''.

"Well you said we have a deal. I have paid my half yesterday, now it's your turn." Archana tried to avoid his gesture.

"Yes, and I'll. But I also said that you'll be benefited from the deal only if you keep me and my friend happy."

"But I did what you said yesterday."

"Yes and so I signed. But you never asked me to put the seal. Now if you want me to seal it, then you again have to return me the favor." Monoj said looking straight into her eyes. Archana understood that he had her trapped again. There's no point of arguing with him and lets things done as soon as possible.

"Ok, so what do I have to do again?" Archana asked him straight. Monoj smiled at her.

"Well its quite early for anything, but lets have a blow job first."

"Here?"

"Yes. What's the problem? Come here and suck my cock while I'll check some papers." Monoj ordered her like a slave. Having no other option, Archana got up from her chair and walked slowly around his table and stood beside him. Monoj pushed the table with his hands to roll back his chair and spread his legs for her. Archana looked at his crotch and saw a big bulge already there in his trouser. Then, without saying a word, she dropped to her knees and moved her hands to his belt buckles. Monoj smiled and moved his hands to her face and caressed her head slowly. Archana wanted to finish it quickly so she opened his belt and buckle fast and pulled his zipper down. She saw a big lump on his black jockey, which barely able to contain his huge member, which was now all erect. Without wasting anymore time, she put her hands into his brief and took out his enormous cock right in front of her face. The strong musky smell of his sex filled her nostril as she hold the thick long dick inches away from her face.

Archana felt a tingle in her pussy as she remembered the fucking of that thing just a night before. She encircled her fingers around the huge shaft and hold the thick cock meat in her fist. Then slowly, she slides her hands down, pulling the foreskin along and exposing his bulbous head. She saw a drop of precum already on his cock head. She thought he was already quite excited and maybe come soon if she jerked him with her hands, saving her from putting that thing in her mouth again. So she grabbed the thick shaft firmly with her hands and started jacking it fast.

"No, no Archana, I don't want your fist job. I said blow job." Monoj asked her again and pulled her head to his rigid member with his hands. Archana looked up to him and saw the authority in his words. She closed her eyes and lowered her head and opened her mouth wide to let the huge cock go inside her mouth. Monoj keep the pressure behind her head till she took his entire cock into her oral captivity and her nose was buried in his pubes. Then he kept it like for some time and then let her go till only the head remained inside her mouth. Then he let her suck his tool as she can and opened his laptop to check some files for upcoming business deals.

Archana felt quite humiliated again. She just can't believe the situation she was in. She was sucking her best friend's husbands dick like a slave again while he was doing his routine works as if its a daily matter. But she also knew that she had gotten herself so deep in this mess that now she can't turn back. Instead, she tried to suck his cock with more enthusiasm to make him come quicker and end her humiliation sooner. She holds his huge thick cock with her hand and licked the entire shaft from top to bottom with her tongue. She kept doing this for some time and again took the huge cock meat into her mouth and started bobbing her head on his cock. She took hold of his balls with her hands and keep fondling them lightly while her mouth was busy serving his cock.

"Teereering Teereering."

Suddenly the intercom rang. Monoj pick up the phone.

"Yes Rita?"

"Sir, Mr Dinesh wants to meet you."

"Who?"

"Sir, Mr Dinesh, your friend. He wants to meet you urgently."

"Oh Dinesh."

Archana stopped when she heard her husbands name. She took his cock out of her mouth and looked up to Monoj who was staring right into her eyes. Then he replied, "OK, ask him to wait for five minutes."

"What the hell he is doing here?" Archana said with a horrid look on her face.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" Monoj replied with a smile.

"No, I can't meet him here. What would I say if he asks me what I'm doing here? No, I have to leave now." Archana got up and moved toward the door.

"Where do you think you are going. There's only one way to come and go to this room and that goes through the area where your husband is waiting for my call."

Archana stopped at the door, realizing the truth. She can't get out through that door. She turned back and looked at him with her pleading eyes.

"Please Monoj, do something. My life will ruin if Dinesh finds me here with you. Especially when I came here without his knowledge."

"Relax Archana, you don't have to worry at all. Just follow my instruction and he won't be able to know a thing."

"I'll do anything you say, just make me invisible for now."

"I said don't worry. You keep doing as I said and everything will be fine." Monoj told her with a mischievous smile on his face. Archana looked at him with her frightened eyes, not knowing what he's planning.

"Come here Archana." Monoj ordered her. Archana moved to him silently and stood near him. Monoj hold her hands and pulled her near.

"I said don't worry. Now come and got under my table and keep doing your job and let me take care of your dear husband." Monoj asked her, pointing under his table. His table was quite big and covered from all three sides except from his side. Archana looked around the room to find any other place to hide herself, but downhearted to see that only thing that can conceal her was the table Monoj asking her to go under. Archana had no option but to do as he said. She got on her knees and crawled under the table, giving her back to him.

"What are you doing Archana? Didn't I ask you to keep doing your job?" Monoj said, holding his still hard prick in his hand. Archana quietly turned around and sat there facing him. Seeing her in position, Monoj rolled up his chair near the table and covered her with his chair. Then he spread his legs again and pulled her head to his stiff cock. Archana placed her hands on his thighs for support and opened her mouth like an obedient slut and took the thick hard cock into her mouth again. Then she heard him calling his secretary to send her husband in.

"Knock knock."

"Yes come in." Archana heard the door opening and footsteps coming into the room.

"Hi Dinesh. How are you?" She heard Monoj welcoming her husband. He also tried to get up a bit from the chair, may be to handshake him, which made his cock go deeper in her mouth. Archana backed her head to stop herself from making any gagging sound, but Monoj didn't let her go far with his other hand.

"Hello Monoj. I'm fine. Thank you." Archana heard her husbands voice. Then she heard him pulling a chair and sitting on it, right behind her.

"So what brings you here Dinesh? Everything is fine?" Monoj asked while his hand was pulling Archana's head into his cock.

"Well Monoj, we are good friends and I won't lie to you. Things are not fine with us right now." Dinesh replied.

"Why? What happened?" Monoj asked as if he knows nothing. Archana find it quite strange that how easily Monoj talks with her husband and pretended as if he know nothing while he had his cock in her mouth for fixing the very same problem.

"Well, I thought you knew." Dinesh said with a slow voice.

"What happen? Tell me my friend." Monoj asked him again, sliding a bit in his chair which made his cock go deeper in her mouth. Archana opened her mouth really wide to accommodate his huge girth without making a noise while she heard a long sigh from Dinesh.

"Well you have asked for your money." Dinesh said.

"Yes, you see, I have a big deal coming next month." Monoj said.

"But I'm sorry to say that we are in no position to return you the money right now." Archana heard Dinesh say with a heavy voice. She wanted to tell him that she had things in control, but knew she can't do that. Not in the position she was right now. Archana cursed her luck for being in a situation like this. Here she was only a few feet away from her husband, while her husband was expressing his helplessness to that very man who was using her mouth to please his cock for resolving that very problem, and yet she could do nothing but to kneel there keep sucking that cock.

Monoj kept silent for some time. At first, he wanted to enjoy the peculiar situation for some moment. He wanted to enjoy the helplessness of both the husband and wife in front of him. Here he is having the woman he wanted to fuck from so long time on her knees with his cock in her mouth, while her husband was sitting just behind her and looking straight into his eyes. Monoj grabbed Archana's head with his both hands and pulled her face to his groin, pushing his cock deeper into her throat. Archana tried hard but couldn't stop the slight gagging sound coming out from her mouth.

"Did you say anything?" Dinesh asked, hearing that sound.

"Nothing, just thinking what to do now." Monoj replied and eased his grip on her head.

"Please Monoj, help me. Help me to save my business."

Monoj looked at Dinesh, while his hands keep Archana busy bobbing her head on his cock. He smiled himself for all the luck he got here. He closed his eyes to rest his back on his chair and thought about the situation presented itself. Here he has a husband who expressed his inability to repay his debt, while his wife was sucking his cock for that same money. And the poor husband has no clue about it. Suddenly he got an idea for having this little sexy wife of Dinesh daily in his office and use her as he pleased. He opened his eyes and looked straight to Dinesh.

"OK Dinesh, here what can I do for you as a good friend. I know you are having trouble keeping your business on track. So I'll give you a chance to do things right."

"What it is?"

"Well, you have Archana at home and she's doing nothing, right?" Archana stopped her sucking when she hears Monoj saying her name. But Monoj put pressure on her head, signaling her to carry on.

"Yes, why?"

"You see I have a job here in my office. Some coordinating job. Not that hard."

"Ok."

"But the thing is that I'll not pay her the entire salary."

"Mean?"

"See the actual salary for the job is 40000, but I'll pay her only 10000. But she has to sign on the pay slip for 40000."

"Why?"

"Well remaining 30000 will be adjusted against your debt and as soon as your debt will clear, she can either leave or work at here for her full salary. Now it's up to you to decide." Archana stopped her sucking and backed her head hearing his proposal. She understood what he is planning to do. But Monoj hold his cock and signaled her to come back to her position. Archana had no option, but to do as he wanted and leaned forward to put her mouth back to the service of his cock. Then Monoj relaxed back and enjoyed her blowjob, while her husband was thinking about the deal he offered him.

Dinesh thought for a moment. The deal Monoj offering was too good for him to resist. This way not only they can pay the debt, but also earn some money in return. He thought it a good deal for him and decided to agree on it. But little did he know that, this way, not only he was giving Monoj a huge tax saving, but also hand over his sweet wife for him to screw her lovely body daily at his office. Archana understood the deal and prayed that Dinesh will deny it. But all her hope went in vain when she heard her husband speak.

"Ok, it's done. I'll talk to Archana and send her to your office from tomorrow itself."

"Do you think she will agree to the salary part?"

"Don't worry. Archana is a loyal wife and will do as I say."

"Ok then. Send her tomorrow to my office and I saw her the work."

"Thanks Monoj. You have saved us."

"Anytime partner." Then Archana heard Dinesh got up from his chair and leaving the room. When she heard the door closing, Monoj slide his chair back and smiled at her.

"So you are coming to my office regularly." Archana crawled out under the table and stood in front of him.

"What makes you think that I'll do that?"

"Well, what else will you say to your husband? That you have already had a deal with me. That, you already had sucked my cock and I had fucked your juicy pussy last night. Is that you are going to say?" Monoj asked her with a devilish smile on his face. Archana looked at him and understood that she had no way out of this trap she got herself into. She lowered her face and stood there helplessly. Monoj looked at her dejected pose and stood up from his chair. As he stood up, his pants fall down to his ankles and he kicked off the garment from his legs. Archana watched him as he walks towards her, with his hard cock dangling between his legs. She felt a horrible feeling growing inside her. She wanted to run out of there, but knew that she doesn't have that option left now. Then, between her thoughts, Monoj got close to her and pulled her small body into himself.

"See Archana, whether you like it or not, it's done. Officially you are my employee now. You have to obey me and follow my every order as your own husband has given me that power. Now I can do whatever and however I want with you. From now on, you'll have to service me every day so I can also take care of you too. And don't worry, I'll take care of you batter than your loser husband." Monoj loosen his grip on her and took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. Archana looked up to him too.

"Do you agree on this too?" Monoj asked her again. Archana didn't say anything but lowered her head and gave a silent nod. Then Monoj moved his face closer to her and kissed her lips. Archana closed her eyes and left herself in his hands as she realized that it's going to be a daily routine for her and sooner she learn to enjoy it, better for her.

Monoj hold her tight in his grip as he kept kissing her hard. His hands were roaming all over her body and his hard prick was poking at her belly. Soon his hands were on her boobs and he dropped her Sari from her shoulder. Then his one hand moved behind her and grabbed her nice round ass. Archana shivered and trembled with excitement as his hands kept mauling hard her boobs and ass. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her face on his chest as she felt herself warming up with his erotic touches.

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers
12