The Predator Ch. 03

Story Info
Mel forces Donna to have sex with other men.
2.5k words
4.11
44.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Hey, sweetie!" Mel's voice oozed into Donna's ear through the phone. "Me and a buddy of mine are down at The Corral, we thought maybe you'd like to join us."

Donna fought down the urge to vomit. "Ah...I..." she stammered. She didn't want to go, but didn't know what to say, either. She was positive Mel wouldn't accept a refusal.

"Hey, sweetie," Mel said, his voice taking on a sharp tone. "It ain't like you got a choice, remember? And wear something sexy, you got that?"

"OK," Donna said. "I'll be there in fifteen minutes." She threw on an old white sweater and snug mini-skirt and, feeling as bad as she'd ever felt, got in her car and headed for the sleazy country bar Mel had directed her to come to.

When she got to the bar, she parked her little compact car in the parking lot, got out, locked her purse inside, and walked toward the club entrance. The parking lot was filled with cars and pickup trucks, and country music boomed in the air.

Donna walked inside and stood there, looking for Mel through the smoky darkness inside the bar. The place was packed and everyone seemed to be in a festive mood. Couples jammed the tiny dance floor, their bodies writhing and jerking in time with the music.

She spotted Mel, working his way across the floor. "Glad you could make it, sweetie," he said when he reached her. "Come on, my friend Floyd's at our table. He can't wait to meet you."

Mel led her through the crowd to a corner booth where another man was sitting. The man, Floyd, was shorter than Mel, wore glasses, and had a full beard that looked dirty. He leered at Donna as she approached the booth.

"Told ya she was a knockout, didn't I?" Mel said as Donna sat down.

"You weren't kidding. She sure as shit is!" Floyd commented. "Goddamn! How the hell did you get a chick like her to go out with an ugly bastard like you, Mel?"

"I got more talent than you know, buddy," Mel said, smiling at Donna. "Don't I, sweetie?"

"Yeah," Donna replied. "Whatever you say, Mel." She flashed a weak smile at the two men.

The band started playing a slow tune. Floyd looked at Mel. "Mind if I dance with your lady?" he asked.

"Nah, go ahead," Mel told his friend. He looked at Donna. "You be nice to Floyd, now, sweetie, you hear?"

Donna nodded. What choice did she have?

Floyd smiled at Donna, took a long swallow of beer, and got up. "Come on, baby, let's dance," he said.

Donna got up and moved out onto the dance floor with him.

Floyd's arms locked around her, pulling her tight against him, crushing her body against his. Donna was as tall as he was, and their faces were close. She could smell his breath, a mixture of beer and cigarette smell. It wasn't a very pleasant experience. As they moved in time to the music, she could feel something pressing against her leg. He was getting a hard-on!

Floyd was surprised the girl let him hold her close like she did, so he got braver. He slid his hands down and cupped her bottom, pulling her against the growing erection in his jeans. Damn, she was hot! Not only was she good-looking, she was hot, too! Real hot!

Donna didn't like having Floyd's hands on her bottom, but knew it would do no good to protest. She didn't dare get Mel angry with her.

When the dance ended, they went back to the table. Floyd kept his arm around her when they walked, and slid into the booth on the same side she did.

"Want a beer, honey?" he asked.

Donna felt his hand drop onto her leg. "Sure," she said as his hand moved onto the warm skin of her thigh. Maybe if she had a couple of beers it would be easier to stand what she was being forced to put up with!

Floyd signaled the waitress and ordered beers for all of them. As the waitress walked away, Mel slid close to Donna on the other side of the dark corner booth.

"Havin' a good time, sweetie?" Mel asked.

"Yes," Donna replied curtly.

"I'm sure glad you are, sweetie," he said. "'Cause I sure am." He laid a hand on her other thigh. "And I got an idea old Floyd's having a great time, too. Aincha, Floyd?"

Mel's friend squeezed Donna's slim thigh and grinned at his buddy. "You better fuckin' believe it!" he said then he belched.

Donna felt a twinge of fear. She wasn't sure what to do about this. The two men had their hands on her legs, and she had a pretty good idea what Mel expected. Maybe she ought to tell him to get lost. Even jail couldn't be worse than this. Then again...

The waitress brought their beers. Donna drank some of hers. Mel and Floyd drank theirs down in one swallow. Floyd belched again.

"'Scuse me," he said, and squeezed Donna's thigh.

Donna finished her beer, just as the band started another number.

"Let's dance, sweetie," Mel said. He took Donna's hand and tugged her out of the booth.

The young woman accompanied Mel went to the postage-stamp size dance floor and danced with him. There was little conversation, but Donna was very aware of the leering look in Mel's eyes as they danced. It revolted her to see it, to know what it likely meant she would be expected to do later.

The band shifted immediately into another slow number and Mel pulled Donna into his arms. He cupped her bottom and pulled her against him, and Donna felt his hardness pressing against her belly.

"You're gonna have a real good time with Floyd and me tonight, sweetie," Mel whispered in her ear as they danced. "A real good time. I promise you that."

Inwardly, Donna shuddered.

When the dance ended, Mel and Donna walked back to the booth and slid in. Once again, Donna found herself sandwiched between the two men. Fresh beers sat on the table. Floyd must have ordered while she and Mel were dancing. Donna drank some of her beer. Floyd and Mel gulped theirs down. She felt a hand fall onto her leg and begin stroking it and glanced down. Floyd was at it again.

"Come here," Floyd said. He took her chin in his free hand, pulled her face to his, and kissed her.

While Floyd was kissing her, Donna felt a hand slide under her sweater, onto the bare flesh of her back. It was Mel! Floyd's tongue probed her lips and Donna, fighting back the impulse to gage, opened her mouth.

When the kiss ended, Donna realized that the hand on her thigh had slid up and was probing her vagina. Floyd pushed her legs apart. Donna gasped softly when his thick fingers slid over the satin fabric covering her vagina. She couldn't believe he was doing that to her right there in the bar.

"Goddamn, Mel. She's something else!" Floyd whispered.

"You better believe it, buddy!" Mel's hand slid around to Donna's chest, onto a breast. He tweaked her nipple. "You like what we're doin', doncha, sweetie?" he asked.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Donna moaned. Mel was squeezing her nipple so hard it hurt.

"You ought to feel her pussy!" Floyd exclaimed. "Christ! This is one hot chick!"

"I told ya, didn't I?" Mel replied. He kept mauling Donna's breast.

Donna fought back the urge to cry.

"Damn, I guess!" Floyd exclaimed. His fingers continued poking at Donna's pussy.

The young woman shuddered and felt tears filling her eyes. She was unable to stop the men from using her any way they wanted to.

"Why don't we take her out to my truck?" Mel asked.

"Hey, that sounds fuckin' fan-tastic!" his friend replied.

"Come on, Floyd, let's go." Mel slid toward the end of the booth.

Floyd pulled his hand out from between Donna's thighs then he took her hand, pulled her to her feet and, with his arm around her, led her to the door.

Outside in the parking lot, the two men led Donna to a pickup truck parked in the back of the parking lot, away from the lights. As they walked, Floyd's hands played with Donna's ass while Mel grabbed and squeezed her breasts.

Donna felt her eyes filling with tears and those tears rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't believe what a mess she'd gotten into.

"Come on, sweetie, get in." Mel opened the pickup's door.

Donna had a hard time getting up into the cab of the truck, so Floyd and Mel helped her. Then the three of them were on the wide seat of the truck and the two men's hands were mauling her.

Donna moaned when Mel pushed her sweater up and began sucking her nipples. Floyd, meanwhile, managed to get her mini-skirt up and was playing with her pussy again. Donna bit her lip to keep from crying out in pain and revulsion.

"Goddamn!" Floyd murmured as his finger probed Donna's pussy. "She's got a really nice, tight gash!"

Mel didn't reply. He was too busy sucking Donna's nipples and squeezing her breasts.

Donna was past being able to tell who was doing what to her. In point of fact, she didn't care, just so they did what they wanted to do and got it over with as soon as possible!

"Come on, little girl," Floyd grabbed Donna's bottom and urged her onto his lap. "Let's get down to some serious fucking!"

When Donna let the man pull her onto him, she was surprised to feel bare skin against her bare bottom. She hadn't realized he'd taken his pants off! Floyd's cock pressed between her thighs as they fell to either side of his legs. He reached between them and pressed the tip of his prong against her pussy. With a sudden thrust of his hips, he buried himself in her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Donna groaned when the man's hard shaft slid painfully into her dry opening. It hurt so much! It was lucky for her he wasn't bigger, or it would have hurt a lot more.

"Damn! Son of a bitch!" Floyd groaned. "She's hot! Goddamn, she's hot!" He began hunching his hips, thrusting his cock into her.

Mel sucked Donna's breasts while his friend fucked her.

After a few strokes, Floyd stiffened. "Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Son-of-a-bitch!!! Godammmmmmmmm!!!!" he cried, his hands digging into Donna's hips, hauling her against him, as he exploded into her.

"Now me!" Mel exclaimed. He sat back on the seat, tore his pants open, fished out his cock, and reached for Donna. Floyd helped push her off his lap and onto his friend's.

Donna felt herself being moved, felt Floyd's cock slide from her then she felt Mel's slide in. She had been well lubricated by the come Floyd blasted into her, so she could barely feel it when Mel, whose cock was even smaller than his friend's, entered her. Hands dug into her hips once again as Mel began jabbing his cock into her.

"Goddamn!! Oh, Goddamn!! Oh, Goddamn!!" Mel groaned as he pistoned his cock into her. "Damn!!! Oh, Damn!!!"

"She's fuckin' unbelieveable, ain't she?" Donna heard Floyd say.

"You...Ahhhhh!!!...better fucking...Ahhhhh!!!...believe itttt!!!" Mel groaned. Then his grip on her hips tightened. "Aw shit! I can't wait! Oh, Jesus!!! Goddamn!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" He spewed his hot juices into Donna.

Donna shuddered when Mel's hot fluids splattered against her insides. She fervently hoped that was all he wanted her to do, that he'd let her go home now.

"Hey, sweetie, lookit this," Floyd said as Donna lay slumped atop Mel. "Hey, baby, look what you and Mel did."

Weakly, Donna turned. Floyd was holding his erect cock in his hand.

"You aren't gonna believe it, sweet thing, but I got hard again watchin' you and Mel fuck," Floyd said. "I think you better do something about it, don't you?"

Donna, her emotions almost numb, reached out her hand and began stroking Floyd's erect cock. The man closed his eyes and groaned. The young woman's hand slid easily up and down the stiff organ, which was still slick with the juices remaining from his fucking her earlier.

"Oh, Jesus, sweet thing, that feels fuckin' fan-tastic!" Floyd groaned while Donna jerked him off.

Mel opened his eyes, saw what Donna was doing to his friend, and was surprised to feel his cock starting to get hard again. He couldn't believe it. That had never happened to him before! He grabbed Donna's hips and, even though he wasn't fully hard, shoved himself into her again.

"Oh, Goddddd!!!! Not again!" Donna thought as Mel's cock once more slid into her. She'd hoped this was over, but they weren't stopping. She intensified the pace with which she was stroking the cock in her hand.

"Goddamn!!! Goddamn!!! Oh, Damn!!!" Floyd moaned as the young girl pumped his cock. "Oh, sweet thing, you sure do that good!"

"Unnnhhh!!! Unnnhhhh!!!" Mel grunted as he shoved his cock into Donna's sodden cunt. As he fucked her, he felt himself getting harder and harder again.

Donna, wanting this over, began moving her hips, trying desperately to draw an orgasm from Mel. At the same time, she tried just as harder to make Floyd come with her hand. She wanted this over with, and the sooner they came, the sooner that would happen.


"Awwwwwwwwwww!!! Fuck!!! Oh, fuck!!! Shitagadammmmmmm!!!" Floyd wailed. His cock erupted and jets of his sticky white cream splattered onto the litter-covered floor of the pickup.

"Sheeeeeittttttttt!!!!!" Mel groaned when he, too erupted.

Donna felt the cock in her hand softening and let go of it. She wiped off her hand on the man's pants. At the same time, Mel's withering cock slid from her. Both of the men leaned against the truck's seat back, panting.

Donna hoped her ordeal was finally over, at least for the night. She said a silent prayer that they'd let her leave now that she'd done all they wanted.

Floyd raised his arm and peered at his watch. "Goddamn, Mel, you know what time it is?" he exclaimed. "I better get my butt home or my old lady's gonna have a shit fit!"

Mel pushed Donna off him. "You did real fine tonight, sweetie," he said. "Real fine. Floyd and I never had a better time. See you at the farm in the morning, right?"

"Ye...yes," Donna replied, she was trying to straighten her clothes.

Mel let Donna out of the truck and she started across the parking lot toward her car, not walking too steadily. Shame and embarrassment swept over her and she felt tears welling up in her eyes.

Shaking with self-loathing, Donna unlocked her car and got in. What had she done to deserve being put in such a horrible situation? Was she really such a bad person that she deserved something like this?

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers