The Predator Ch. 05

Story Info
Jennifer remembers her first lover.
3k words
4.39
28.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

William P. Atherton, III, a tall, handsome man with dark brown hair, wearing a tuxedo, rang the doorbell at the McIntyre home. He was "William," not "Willie," "Will," or "Bill." A nickname simply wouldn't do for an Atherton.

Jennifer opened the door so her escort for the evening could enter her house. "Good evening, William," she said.

"Ah...good evening, Jennifer," William replied. He gazed at Jennifer with undisguised admiration. He'd always known Jennifer was attractive, but he usually saw her in the casual clothes she wore when she worked around the farm and had forgotten how really attractive she was when she was dressed up. "I...I must say," he stammered, "You look very lovely tonight."

"Thank you, William," Jennifer said. She was wearing a wheat colored pantsuit, the jacket held closed by a sash of the same color. Her curly brown hair fell in soft waves over her shoulders and down her back.

"Shall we go?" William asked, bowing slightly.

"Of course," Jennifer replied.

William held the door for her and she walked outside, down her front steps, to the waiting Bentley. A liveried chauffeur stood by the rear door, holding it open.

Jennifer turned to William. "Only the Bentley?" she asked. "I don't rate the Rolls?"

William's face reddened. "I must apologize," he said. "Mother and Father took the Rolls."

Jennifer laughed. "William, don't be so serious," she said. "I was only kidding."

"Oh," William replied. He was not happy to have Jennifer pulling his leg.

Jennifer got in the car and sank into the soft leather seat and William joined her. The chauffeur closed the door behind them, walked around, and got in behind the wheel.

"So, William," Jennifer said as the car glided silently down her driveway. "What have you been doing with yourself?"

"Father and mother wanted to travel this year, so father appointed me vice-president and acting C.E.O. of the brokerage," he replied. "With economic conditions being what they are, I've been horribly busy."

While her escort launched into a detailed description of the trials and tribulations of his job at his father's investment brokerage, Jennifer felt her eyes glazing over. "Why did I ever say I'd go to this affair with him tonight?" she found herself wondering as William babbled on. "It would have been better if I'd gone alone."

It was a problem she'd faced her whole life. Her parents were extremely strict, monitoring her dating closely, carefully doing what they could to keep her from dating boys who were, as they put it, "beneath her." The fact that Jonathan, who her parents loved and approved of, had always been available made her folks' job easier.

"If they'd only known what Jonathan was really like," Jennifer mused, barely aware of William, who kept droning on and on about his job at the brokerage.

There was one boy her parents missed keeping her away from, at least for a time. His name was Tommy Singleton. He was a good-looking young man of nineteen who came to work on the farm the summer Jennifer was fifteen. He and Jennifer had gotten friendly, but nothing more seemed likely to happen because her parents kept their usual close watch on her.

Then her folks went on a trip and allowed Jennifer to stay home because she was appearing in a ballet recital...

**********

She went out to the barn one morning and found Tommy stacking hay bales The young man smiled when he saw Jennifer approaching.

"Hi, Jen," he said.

"Hi, Tommy," Jennifer replied. "that looks like hard work."

"Yeah, it is," he replied. "I was thinking about going swimming when I'm finished."

"Where do you go swimming?" Jennifer asked. She knew he didn't use the pool on the farm. The hired help wasn't allowed to use the family's pool.

"There's a place up in the hills I found, it's really neat," the young man replied. He brightened. "Hey, you want to go with me?"

Jennifer wasn't sure she should. She knew her parents definitely wouldn't approve. "Sure," she said. She decided to do something she wanted to do for a change. Her parents weren't around, and would never have to know. "It sounds like fun."

"Why don't you go get your suit?" Tommy said. "I'm almost done here."

Jennifer walked back to the house, slipped into a swimsuit then pulled a pair of cutoff jeans over it. It was an outfit her parents wouldn't have approved of, but they weren't home and Jennifer was feeling rebellious. She grabbed a towel and headed back for the barn.

Tommy, sitting in his beat-up old Jeep, was waiting for her. Jennifer was very aware of the approving gaze he gave her as she walked toward him and slid into the jeep.

"Let's go," she said.

Tommy started down a dirt road that led up into the hills surrounding the farm.

"Where are we going?" Jennifer asked as he turned onto what appeared to be a logging road. It was just two tracks, almost overgrown with brush.

"It's a place I found earlier," he told her. "I wander all over the property on my time off. You'll love it, it's really neat."

The road pitched uphill and grew even more primitive. Tommy reached down and put the jeep in four-wheel drive.

"Just how far back in the woods is this swimming hole?" Jennifer asked as they crawled along the rugged road.

"About a mile or two," Tommy answered. The little lake he was taking her to was very picturesque, surrounded by a forest meadow and filled with clear water. It was the perfect place for an afternoon with a beautiful girl. "I wonder if she'd go skinny-dipping with me?" he thought and felt his face get hot.

"Tommy! You're blushing!" Jennifer exclaimed. "What on earth were you thinking about?"

"Ah...well...not...nothing, really," Tommy stammered.

They rounded a corner and there the lake was. Tommy pulled the jeep into the clearing around the lake and shut the engine off.

"Tommy, this is beautiful!" Jennifer exclaimed. "I never knew there was anything like this on our property." She got out of the jeep. "I'm going swimming," she said.

"That's why we came, isn't it?" Tommy said. He got out of the jeep, too.

Jennifer and Tommy walked toward the pond. She stripped off her shorts and continued toward the crystal blue water.

Tommy gazed at Jennifer as she walked away from him. Her black swimsuit displayed her fine figure, leaving little to the imagination. He slipped out of his T-shirt and pants then he raced for the pond and dove into the water. Since the pond was fed by springs, the water was cold. He looked back at Jennifer, who was still standing on shore, hugging herself.

"Come on in, Jennifer," Tommy said, fighting to keep his teeth from chattering, "the water's fine."

Jennifer screwed up her courage and jumped into the lake. The minute she was in the chilly water, she then began jumping up and down, hugging herself, and squealing.

"You didn't tell me the water was this cold!" she exclaimed. "God!"

Tommy, his body adjusted to the cold water, began splashing her. "You have to get wet," he said, "It helps you get adjusted to the water."

"I'll give you get wet!" Jennifer exclaimed. Laughing, she started toward him, splashing him the same way he was splashing her.

When Jennifer got closer to him, Tommy started to back up, but he lost his balance on the slippery bottom and fell. As he sank into the water, his legs came up and hit Jennifer's. She lost her balance and fell, too. Her slim form landed on top of him, and he could feel her warm flesh brushing his.

The two young people struggled to get their feet under them on the slippery floor of the lake. Their bodies continued to brush as they did. The struggle allowed Tommy to inadvertently touch various parts of Jennifer's anatomy by the time they finally managed to get to their feet. They stood there in the water, facing each other, sputtering.

Jennifer grinned at Tommy. "You were right," she said, "once you're wet, the water isn't so cold." She turned and began swimming toward the center of the pond. She had been very aware of Tommy's touches and the powerful feelings they evoked in her. Shaken by how she was feeling, she wanted to put some distance between them so she could get herself under control.

Tommy followed. They swam for a while then headed back to shore.

"Swimming in cold water really does make you feel good, doesn't it?" Jennifer said when they waded out onto the shore.

"Yeah," Tommy agreed. He went to the jeep, got a blanket, and spread it out on a level spot on the grass near the shore.

Jennifer liked this. Being with Tommy was a lot of fun. He was a lot looser and easier to talk to than the stuffy kids she normally did things with. She laid back and let the warm sunlight beat down on her for a while. She glanced over at Tommy and saw that he'd done the same thing.

After lying in the sun for a while she sat up. "Do you want to swim some more?" she asked.

"Ah...sure, why not?" Tommy replied.

They both stood up.

"This is really nice," Jennifer said softly, looking into Tommy's eyes. "I'm really glad you asked me to come swimming with you, Tommy."

Tommy stepped toward her and she moved closer to him. Then their lips were touching. Their young bodies pressed together as their tongues probed and lashed.

Fire flashed in Tommy's body and, from the way Jennifer was moving against him and cooing, he had a feeling it was doing the same in hers. They sank to their knees on the blanket. Tommy's hand found the knot on the string that held the side of Jennifer's suit closed, and opened it. He managed to get the suit open and his hand slid under it, onto one of her bare breasts.

"Oh, Tommy!!!" Jennifer moaned as she felt stupendous feelings begin to rush through her. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but it felt so nice! She wasn't a virgin, but the few other boys she'd been with had ever made her feel like Tommy was making her feel.

She slid her hand into his swimsuit and grasped his cock, finding that it was hard. She felt Tommy shudder.

Tommy managed to get Jennifer's swimsuit off then, as his hands began gliding over her smooth skin, his lips moved to her straining nipples.

Jennifer groaned and arched her back, pressing her breasts against Tommy's mouth. She hadn't expected this to happen, but was terribly glad it had. "Uhhhhhh!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Tommy!!! Tommy!!!!" she moaned. Her body twisted as his hands traveled over it.

Tommy, keeping his touch as light as he possibly could, explored Jennifer's body, savoring the loud cries of joy his caresses evoked. His fingers slid down over her belly and he began to tease her vagina. Jennifer responded with gasps of ecstasy. When his fingers brushed her clit her gasps turned to wails and her body twisted and strained even more fervently. He moved between her out-stretched legs and began kissing her belly.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Tommy!!!!" Jennifer wailed. Her movements became more and more frenzied. "Uhhhhhhhh!!!!" she grunted when the young man slipped a finger into her snug pussy. Her hips were in constant motion and her head was rolling from side to side on the blanket.

Tommy kissed through Jennifer's sparse pubic hair then he lashed her clit with his tongue while his finger continued jabbing into her.

Jennifer had never felt anything like it. Her body went wild. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ooooohhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Tommy!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she groaned when a powerful orgasm swept over her.

When Jennifer finally relaxed, Tommy, who had shed his swim trunks, moved between her legs and plunged his rock-hard cock into her.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Jennifer murmured, her eyes opening. "Godddddd!!! Yesssss!!! Give it to me!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, Tommy!!! Oh, Tommy!!! Oh, Tommy!!!"

Holding himself up on his outstretched arms, the young man drove his cock deep into her. "Gonna come!! Oh, Jeeez!!! I'm gonna come!" Tommy groaned as his explosion neared. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Jennifer!!!!" His come spewed from him, bathing her insides with moist heat.

"Tommy!!! Oh, Tommy!!! Ohh!!! Ohhhhh!!! So hottttt!!! I...I...I can feel you comming!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Tommy!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Eeeeeeeeahhhhhh!!!!" Jennifer cried, her body going wild, her hips straining, her pubic bone grinding against his, as enjoyment suffused her slim form.

Spent, they once more lay next to each other on their backs, sated, staring at the sky. Neither of them was exactly sure what to say. What they'd done was forbidden because of the class differences between them, but it had been the most wonderful experience either of them ever had.

Finally Jennifer turned on her side, raised up on her elbow and looked at Tommy. "That was unreal, Tommy!" she murmured. "God! I didn't know it was possible to feel that good!"

"Ah...do...do you...want to swim some more?" Tommy asked. He was a little embarrassed by her praise and didn't know how to respond.

"Sure," Jennifer said. She jumped to her feet and ran toward the lake.

Tommy couldn't believe what had happened. They had made love, now they were going to go skinny-dipping! He got to his feet and followed Jennifer into the water.

Jennifer had swum almost to the center of the pond before Tommy entered the water in a shallow dive and came up swimming. When he reached the middle of the pond he caught Jennifer, grabbed her around the waist, and pulled her naked body against his.

Jennifer turned in Tommy's arms and kissed him as they floated next to each other in the chilly water. After the kiss, they swam a little longer, then they made their way back toward shore.

"This really has been wonderful, Tommy," Jennifer said when they reached a spot where the water was shallow enough so they could stand. She put her arms around him and pressed her body against his.

Despite the cool water, Tommy felt his body reacting to contact with Jennifer's warm flesh.

Jennifer felt Tommy's swelling cock pressing against her leg. "Tommy!" she whispered. She reached into the water and took his growing cock in her hand. "I don't believe it! You're turned on again!" It startled and pleased her that he wanted her so much.

"Ah...yeah!" Tommy gasped. "I...I guess I am, huh?" The fact that Jennifer was stroking his cock, and that it felt incredibly good, made it very hard for him to talk. He placed his hand on one of Jennifer's breasts, rubbed his thumb over the nipple, and felt her shudder.

"Oh, Tommy!" Jennifer groaned. "God, when you do that, it turns me on! Let's go back to the blanket!"

"Want to try doing it here?" Tommy suggested.

"How...?" Jennifer looked puzzled. Tommy slid his hand up between her legs and began rubbing her clit and she gasped and shuddered.

"Lay back and let yourself float," Tommy said.

Jennifer let herself lay back in the water, wondering just exactly how Tommy planned to make love in the lake. She was sure they couldn't do it.

When Jennifer was floating on her back in front of him, Tommy moved between her lean, lovely legs. As he'd hoped, the water was just the right depth. She was floating at exactly the right height. Gripping his cock in his hand, he slid the tip between her silky vaginal lips.

"Ohhhh!!! Goddd!!!" Jennifer moaned, as she felt Tommy's erection sliding into her, "I...I guess...Uhhhhh!!!...I guess we...we can do it in the water!"

Tommy slid his cock partially into Jennifer then he grabbed her hips, pulled her all the way onto him, and began thrusting steadily. His pretty companion's floating body moved back and forth and his cock rode easily in and out of her well-lubricated passage.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, yesssss!!! That's wonderful, Tommy!!!! More!!! Give me more!!! Please!!! Please!!!" Jennifer cried as he plunged into her. "Ahhhhhhh!!! Tommy!!! Tommy!!! I'm gonna come!!! I'm gonna come!!! Tommy!!! Yeahhhhhh!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwww!!!!! Nowwwwwww!!!!!"

"Me, too!!! Oh, Goddddd, Jennifer!!! Jeniferrrrrrrr!!!!" Tommy moaned. Shuddering, he spewed his molten juices into her.

While the teenagers' bodies strained, their cries of delight echoed through the trees surrounding the pond.

When they were finally able, they got out of the water and collapsed in each other's arms on the blanket. A while later, dried by the warm sunlight, they rolled on their sides, facing each other.

"Today really was wonderful, Tommy," Jennifer whispered. "I like being with you."

"I had a really good time, too," Tommy said. "And I really like being with you, too."

Jennifer kissed him gently. "You are really a neat guy," she said softly.

Tommy felt himself blushing. "Do you think...ah...maybe...you know, you and I, we, we could go out some time?" he asked.

Jennifer smiled. "I think I'd like that," she said. She wasn't sure how she'd manage to do that, but she was going to try. She kissed him again.

"Ah...neat" Tommy replied. "I...I guess we ought to go back, huh?"

"I guess so," Jennifer said. "Thanks for today, Tommy." She sat up and reached for her clothes.

Tommy started getting his clothes together, too. Once they were dressed, they got back in the jeep and headed back to the farm.

**********

Jennifer never did get to go out on a date with Tommy. Although she was sure her parents had a hand in what happened, she was never sure exactly how they found out what had happened between her and the young farm hand.

A few days after their trip to the hidden lake, Tommy stopped coming to work. She didn't dare ask her parents what happened to him, but she had an idea they might have learned what she and Tommy did fired him. As she mused about what might have become of her relationship with the young man, she sighed.

"Jennifer!" William said firmly. His voice evidenced exasperation. "What ever were you thinking about? We're here."

"Oh," Jennifer said. "I'm sorry, William, I...I was thinking about something that happened eighteen years ago. I guess I was a little distracted."

"You certainly were," William huffed. "I had to call your name three times!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers