The Predator Ch. 07

Story Info
Nora Abbott gets together with her lover, Frank Miller.
2.6k words
4.56
24.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Nora Abbott had come to the Cartwright Foundation fund-raiser with her husband, Dean, but she hadn't seen him in quite a while and didn't really wonder where he had gone. She was positive he was with another woman. Who that woman might be she didn't know, but she was sure that's where Dean was.

Since her husband appeared to be otherwise occupied, and she was bored with the stuffy people who comprised most of the crowd, she decided she might as well leave. There were much more enjoyable things she could be doing.

She slipped into the mansion's study, picked up the phone, and dialed a number she'd come to know very well in the past year.

"Hi," she said when the person on the other end answered. "You aren't going out tonight, are you?" she asked. She listened for a minute. "I want to see you, too." Again she listened. "I'll be there in about fifteen minutes." She pressed the button to disconnect the call then she called a cab.

On the way to the front door, Nora bumped into Serena Johnson. She told Serena to tell Dean she wasn't feeling well and had gone home then she went out to get her cab.

Frank Miller, a short, thin man with short brown hair, dressed in a blue sweatshirt and jeans, heard the car pull up in front of his sister's house and headed for the door. Before he could get to it, it opened and Nora Abbott entered and rushed into his arms. Her arms wrapped around him, her lips sought his, then her tongue thrust into her mouth.

Frank cupped Nora's delightful bottom in his hands and pulled her against him while his tongue probed into her mouth. He felt his cock stiffening as Nora's body moved against his.

Nora exulted as she pressed against the man who held her in his arms and felt his swollen erection pressing against her belly. Being with Frank was always exciting! He was a long-distance trucker whose sister happened to live next door to Nora and her husband. Nora, a good friend of the man's sister, had bumped into him a year earlier after learning that her husband was, in fact cheating on her. One thing had led to another that night, and Nora and the man would up beginning an affair.

The kiss ended and Frank lowered Nora onto her feet.

"I had to go to some boring fund-raising event with Dean. I've been thinking about you all evening," Nora said, still breathless in the aftermath of their torrid kiss. "I...I wasn't sure if you would be here this weekend."

"I've tried to be around every weekend since you and I met," the man holding her replied. Frank knew his involvement with this lovely married woman was wrong, and could lead to heartache, but he couldn't help himself. Since they first made love a year earlier, he found it impossible to stay away from her.

He was on the road a lot and, since he was single, he never bothered to get an apartment. His sister's home had become his home base. And, since his sister and her family went to their home at the shore almost every weekend, his access to their house made it possible for him to keep seeing Nora.

Nora stroked the hard cock that was swelling in her lover's jeans. "This is what I've been I've been thinking about all evening!" she whispered.

When Nora touched his rigid pole, a tremor of delight shot through Frank. He stood there, trembling, while Nora unzipped his pants and freed his stiff, throbbing organ from the confines of his clothes.

"Ohhh, Nora!!! My God!!!" Frank groaned as her soft, warm hands slid over his rigid prong, sending exquisite sensations sweeping over him.

"Do you really do want me, Frank?" Nora whispered as she sank slowly to her knees, continuing to stroke his fleshy pole.

"God...yessssss!!!!" Frank groaned as Nora continued to caress his throbbing organ with her soft hands. It felt so good he could hardly stand it! "You...you know I do!!!!" His legs began quaking when warmth and wetness engulfed his enflamed rod. He looked down and saw his cock disappear between Nora's lips.

Nora began working on her lover's cock with her lips and tongue. She hadn't planned on going down on him, it was an impulse she couldn't resist. But now that she had Frank's erection in her mouth, she had no intention of stopping. She wanted to do wonderful things for him, and that's exactly what she was doing.

When Frank's cock slid between her lips, thrills spread through her. She licked the veined sides with her tongue. She loved it! A shudder of delight raced through her.

"Oh, God! Nora! Oh, God!!! That's so wonderful!!! Ahhhh!!! Oh, Jesus, if you keep that up, I'm gonna come!!! Oh, God! Please!!! Please!!!" Frank groaned, his legs wobbling. Nora's mouth and tongue were rapidly propelling him to the bursting point.

When Nora heard her lover's cries, her body shook with tremors of delight. She grasped his balls and continued sliding her mouth up and down on his swollen spear. She wanted to make him come in her mouth!

"Gahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Noraaaaaa!!!!" Frank cried when he felt his insides begin to uncoil.

When she felt the swollen shaft between her lips begin pulsating, Nora let it slide out of her mouth, but she continued to pump it furiously with her hand. Without warning, warm, sticky, opalescent fluids gushed from the tip and splashed on her face. Impulsively, she bent forward and took the spitting organ cock back into her mouth. Her mouth filled with Frank's hot fluids and Nora swallowed as much of the warm effluent as she could.

"Nora!!!! Nora!!! Oh, God, Nora!!!" Frank groaned as ecstasy filled him.

Nora was startled when, while Frank came, she experienced an orgasm, too. She continued to lick and suck until her lover's cock until it lay limp between her lips. Only then did she let it slide from her mouth.

Frank sank to the floor next to Nora. Stunned by what she'd done, he could find no words to express his feelings for her.

"I...I hope you...you don't think what I just did was terrible," Nora whispered. "It's...it's just that I wanted you so badly and...it...it just happened."

Frank pulled her into his arms. "God, Nora, that was unbelievable! Wonderful! The most wonderful thing anybody has ever done for me!" he exclaimed. He kissed her, tasting himself on her lips. "Now, I think, its time I did something wonderful for you, isn't it?"

"You think you're up to it?" Nora giggled.

"You're going to find out," Frank said.

He stood up, pulled Nora to her feet, and led her down the hall to his bedroom, opening her dress as they went.

Once they were in his bedroom, they got each other's clothes off, then they fell onto Frank's bed. Before Nora could do much of anything, the Frank was between her splayed legs, his mouth was on her vagina, and he was punishing her wonderfully with his lips and tongue.

Nora squirmed, quaked, and cried out in ecstasy. "Eat meeeeeee!!!! Oh, God, Frank!!! Yes!!!! Eat me!!!!" she mewled, "Yesssssssss!!!!" Her muscles clenched involuntarily and her shapely legs squeezed his head as he bestowed a never-ending stream of delights on her with his lashing tongue.

Frank savored Nora's taste and reveled in the frantic movements his actions generated as he spurred her to higher and higher tiers of passion.

Passion-induced fireworks began exploding behind Nora's tightly closed eyes and she clutched frantically at her breasts, twirling the rigid tips between her fingers. Then, total, overwhelming exultation tore through her.

"I'm c-c-c-c-comming!!!!! Gaaaaaddddddddd!!! I'm comminggg!!!!!" she cried. Her back arched and mashed her vagina against her lover's lips and tongue. "Oh, Frank!!! Oh, Frank!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Frank, powerfully aroused once more by what he'd done to Nora, got to his knees, grasped his swollen lance in his hand, shuffled up between Nora's legs, and plunged it into her.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssss, Frank!!!! Take meeeeeee!!!!" Nora moaned when she felt Frank's engorged lance invading her body, exciting her anew.

Frank, his urgent need for Nora lessened by the blowjob she had given him, let his cock slide in and out of her snug opening slowly. As he thrust into her, he watched the flush of passion spreading over Nora's gorgeous body. Her swollen nipples jutted proudly from her jiggling breasts as his body rocked hers.

"So good!!! Oh, Frank, that feels so wonderful!" Nora murmured. She could feel every inch his erection as it glided in and out of her passion-saturated channel. Every time they made love, there was seemed to be something unique about it.

Frank lowered himself onto Nora and covered her mouth with his. Her tongue slid between his lips and caressed his, and still more fire and excitement shot through him. Her hips rose, meeting his thrusts, and new thrills coursed through him. He slid a hand between them, onto one of her breasts, and began rolling her nipple between his fingers.

When Frank's hand contacted her nipple, Nora felt even more sparks of passion arcing through her. She was going to come again! "Frank!!! Oh, Frank!!! Take meeeee!!! Take meeee!!!!! I'm there!!!!" Nora cried as fulfillment exploded through her once more.

Nora's cries of ecstasy incited her lover to more urgency. His stiff piston began to move faster and faster in her rippling sleeve, then all he could feel were explosions of total delight.

"Yes!!!! Again!!! Oh, Frank!!! Again!!!! I'm comming!!!!! I'm commmmiiinnnnnnngggg againnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Nora shrieked as Frank's invading member drove her once more into a swirling, flashing world of absolute bliss.

"Unnnnnhhhhh!!!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Frank groaned, his insides writhing, when Nora's orgasm drew one from him and he spewed more of his hot fluids into her. Their bodies strained, attempting to draw every last bit of delightful sensation from their coupling.

After their need had abated, Nora snuggled against Frank. She was surprised to discover how much she liked just being with him, even when they weren't having sex. Having him lying next to her was comforting. He made her feel valued. She rolled on her side, pushed herself up on an elbow, and looked at him.

"I wish I could spend the night," she said, "but..."

"I'd like that, too," Frank replied, running his hand lightly up and down her arm.

Nora shuddered in reaction to his caress. "I hate this," she said, "but I can't stay. My husband will probably be home soon, and I'm not sure what he'd do if I wasn't there."

Nora found herself in a quandary. She knew her marriage was most likely not going to last much longer, and she'd come to care deeply for Frank. But she was married and had a child. Just the same, she mused, she wouldn't mind spending the rest of her life with him if she could.

"If we don't have much time, we shouldn't waste what we have, then, should we?" Frank said, breaking Nora's train of thought. Ten he leaned over and softly drew one of her nipples between his lips.

"Oh, God!!!" she moaned. "Yesssss!!!!" He knew exactly what to do to make her feel good! She rolled onto her back and he rolled on top of her, his lips continuing the wonderful suction they were providing on her nipple.

Frank's hands moved over Nora's body once again, traveling over her smooth, warm skin. He could feel the skin ripple under his roving hands and heard Nora's sighs of pleasure.

Nora felt her ardor growing and relished it. She didn't think she could ever get enough of Frank's loving! "God, Frank, you always make me feel so good!" she moaned, wriggling her body against his.

"You always make me feel good, too, darling," Frank told her. He paused and kissed her deeply, relishing her ardent return of the kiss. He was hard again. He always seemed to be hard when they were together! He snuggled closer to her and felt the tip of his cock slide over her soft belly.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Nora cooed. "You're hard! Do you want me again, Frank?"

"Always!" Frank responded. He thrust his hips against her. "I always want you!"

Nora's arms went around him. "Then don't tease me!" she murmured, "Take me, Frank! I need you!"

Frank reached between them and placed his erect shaft between her legs. Immediately, he felt the wetness oozing from her. He began thrusting and felt her respond.

Nora loved the way it felt to have his cock sliding between her legs, rubbing her vagina. Everything he did to her produced rapture.

Wondering if it was possible to make love lying on their sides, facing each other, Nora raised her leg and locked it over Frank's hip, pulling him against her. Then she groaned with joy as the head of his massive lance began to force its way between the slick lips of her pussy.

"We can do it this way!" she exclaimed, working her body against his.

Rubbing against Nora and touching her raised Frank's level of excitement to fever pitch quickly. With a quick movement of his hips he shoved his cock once into his lover's warm, damp cave.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned, moving against Nora, clutching her bottom.

"Yessssss!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!" Nora moaned. "Take me, Frank!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!!" She grabbed his buttocks and felt his muscles clenching as he stabbed his cock into her, driving her wild with passion. Once more she realized the genie of delight was about to be unleashed. "I'm going to come!!! Oh, Frank, I'm going to come!!!" she cried, her face a mask of lust. "Take me!! Frank!!! Frank!!! Oh, Frank!!! Take meeeeeee!!!!"

Frank clutched her firm bottom and jammed his pole into her even more forcefully. He, too, was nearing another exquisite explosion.

"Take it!!! Oh, God, Nora!!! Take ittttttt!!!!" he cried, exploding into her once more.

The sudden shower of blazing wetness against her cervix was all it took to trigger Nora's ecstatic response. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Nora groaned. "Come!!! Come!!! Oh, Frank!!! Come!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm there!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!!!!" Her hands raked Frank's back and her body strained against his as once more they shared the utmost in bliss.

Their passionate coupling finally did come to an end. When she was able to, Nora sat up. "I-I don't want to, but I really must get home," she said softly. She leaned down and kissed Frank. "When...when are you going out on the road again?" she murmured.

"I don't have to leave until Monday morning," Frank replied.

Nora smiled and hugged him. "Would you mind terribly if I came over again tomorrow?" she asked.

"I'll be disappointed if you didn't," he replied.

"Dean plays golf all day. I'll call you as soon as he leaves and I get Donny off to his grandparents so they can take him to church," Nora said. She got off the bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

After she cleaned herself up, she came out, slipped into her clothes, and walked to the bed where Frank still lay. She sat down and leaned across his body.

"I can't wait until tomorrow," she said then she kissed him.

Frank returned the kiss fervently. "I can't wait, either," he said when the kiss ended.

Nora stood up. Frank got out of bed, slipped into a robe, then he walked Nora to the door. Once more their lips met in a torrid kiss.

"I'll call you first thing in the morning," Nora whispered, clinging to him.

"I sure hope so," Frank replied.

Nora gave him another quick kiss then she was out the door.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers