The Predator Ch. 13

Story Info
Williams skips work for a "nooner."
3k words
4.29
23k
2
0

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

William P. Atherton, III, sat behind his huge desk contemplating doing something he'd never done before in his life. "Yes, by God, I will!" he thought. He pressed the intercom button, buzzing his secretary.

"Yes, Mr. Atherton?" his secretary's voice said, through the intercom speaker.

"What does my schedule for the afternoon look like, Selma?" William asked.

"You have a two o'clock appointment and another one at three," his secretary replied.

"Do I absolutely have to be here for either of them?" he asked.

"I don't know, Mr. Atherton," his secretary replied, "according to the appointment book, Mr. Jacobs is coming in for a review of his investment portfolio at two. Your three o'clock appointment is Mr. Williamson. He wants to alter his investments a bit."

William frowned. Both appointments were with long-time clients. He should be the one to see them. But he didn't want to. He had other plans. "Are all of the associates booked this afternoon?" he asked.

"Mr. Walker has some time free," his secretary replied. "In fact, his book shows no appointments from two o'clock on."

Ed Walker was a new employee, a sharp young man William hired away from a large New York investment firm.

"Have Mr. Walker meet with those clients," William said. "Tell him an emergency came up and that I had to leave. Also, give my apologies to Mr. Jacobs and Mr. Williamson and advise them that I will check their files and call them tomorrow to make sure everything Mr. Walker does for them is all right."

"Yes, Mr. Atherton," his secretary said.

"Thank you, Selma," William said. His heart pounding, he picked up his phone and pressed a button to access his private outside line. He dialed a number, then waited, nervously tapping his pen on the desk, while the phone rang.

"Hello," Arlene's voice caressed William's ear and, immediately, his penis began to swell.

"Arlene, are...are you free this afternoon?" William asked. He was tingling with anticipation.

"Yes!" Arlene replied, sounding as excited as William felt. "Where?"

"Would it be all right if I came over to your place?" William asked.

"I-I guess so," Arlene replied. "When?"

"As soon as I can get there!" William replied.

"I can't wait to see you!" Arlene whispered. "Don't bother knocking, I'll leave the door unlocked."

William sat at his desk after the call ended, holding the receiver in his hand; he was barely able to comprehend that he'd done what he just did. He began recalling the erotic experiences he'd enjoyed with Arlene, and those memories stimulated him into full tumescence. He couldn't wait. He had to have her today, this afternoon!

He got up, left the office, got in his BMW, and drove to Arlene's house. "If Father knew what I was doing, he'd have a stroke!" he thought as he drove. Thinking about his father's disapproval only served to turn him on more.

William pulled into the driveway of the little house where Arlene lived. His heart was pounding and he was filled with excitement at the prospect of an afternoon of lascivious delights with her.

He got out of the car, walked up on the porch, tried the door and, to his delight, found it open. He walked into the house and stood in Arlene's living room.

Arlene stepped out of a doorway, into the living room. "Hi, there, Willie!" she said.

William's eyes widened and he gulped. Arlene was totally naked! He closed the door behind him, stepped across the room, and pulled her into his arms.

"And I thought I was anxious to see you!" he said, grabbing her bottom, pulling her against him.

Their lips met and he felt her warm body pressing against his. As they clung to each other, William could feel her heat radiating through his clothes. Their tongues dueled wildly and he felt his cock grow even harder.

"I've wanted you so badly, Willie!" Arlene hissed, her hands grabbing his ass. Then she dropped to her knees, fumbled his zipper open, and extricated his rigid cock from the confines of his pants. She began stroking it with her soft, hot hands. "Yessssss!!! Oh, God, you're so big and hard!!! I want it, Willie!! I want your cock!!!" she crooned.

Then she took him into her mouth and William gasped as his legs turned to jelly. She sucked and licked his cock like she would a candy cane, sending thrill after incredible thrill through him.

"If you...unnnhhhhh...if you keep that...unnnnhhhh...up, I'm liable to come!" William gasped, choking the words out through bursts of intense pleasure.

In response to his feverish warning, Arlene grabbed his balls, squeezed them, and intensified her frenzied attentions to his cock.

William couldn't wait back any longer. "Eeeeeuhhhhh!!! Eeeeeeuhhhhh!!!!" he groaned as, his hips bucking, his coming blasted a fiery eruption of his sticky fluids into her mouth.

Arlene tried desperately to swallow the flood of semen filling her mouth, but was unable to get it all. Some of the opalescent fluid seeped out of her lips and ran down her chin, dripping onto the pale surface of her breasts.

She continued lavishing attention on William until his cock began to soften. Her face smeared with come, droplets of it on her chest, she released his limp cock, sat back on her legs, and looked up at him, smiling.

William gazed down at Arlene and thought she was the most erotic sight he'd ever beheld.

"That was a nice appetizer," she said, licking her lips. "But I gotta have more, Willie!"

William rapidly shed his clothes while Arlene sat there, watching him, a smile on her cum-smeared face. When he was naked, he picked her up, carried her into her bedroom, laid her on her bed, then he stretched out next to her.

"It's time for me to enjoy my appetizer," he said. He thrust his head between her thighs, licked her the lips of her vagina, and thrust his tongue into her spasming cavern. His tongue found her clit and lashed it from side to side.

"Yessssss!!! Oh, Willie, yesssssss!!!" Arlene shrieked, "Eat meeeee!!! Eat meeeee!!!" She moved like a woman possessed, her rocking hips thumping against the bed.

William continued assaulting her with his lips and tongue and her legs clamped around his head, trapping it in her sweet, juicy vagina.

"Willleeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm comming!!!! Eyahhhhhhhh!!! Eeeeeeyahhhhhhhhh!!!! So goooooooooddd!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!" Arlene screamed as a powerful orgasm swept through her.

William's head remained trapped between Arlene's legs for what seemed like an eternity. But, eventually, her writhing slowed, her screams faded, and she relaxed, freeing his head from its silken trap. He stretched out on the bed next to her and she rolled over and put her arm around him.

"You really give good appetizer!" she whispered, giggling softly.

"I can't wait for the main course!" William exclaimed.

Arlene laughed then she began kissing William's chest. She sucked on his nipples, which grew erect.

William shuddered and groaned as her lips and tongue worked on him. Passion, so recently and wonderfully spent, began once more to wash over his body in warm, delightful waves. His penis again began to grow and swell. "Oh, God, Arlene! You have magic lips!" he murmured.

"The better to kiss you with!" Arlene said.

Taking a break from her erotic oral odyssey over his body, she got to her knees, leaned over him, and began trailing her long fingernails over his entire body, from his head to his toes, igniting a holocaust of desire in him.

"Wowahhhhhh!!!" William groaned. Every one of his nerves seemed to be crackling with erotic stimulation. He rolled over, pushing Arlene down under him, and began kissing and stroking her body. His lips went to work on her breasts, moving from one to the other until the nipples were distended.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Arlene moaned when William thrust his hand between her legs and began fingering her. His thumb tortured her clit delectably and she arched her back, pressing against his hand.

"Tooo gooddddd!!! Tooooo gooooooodddddd!!!!" she groaned, "You're gonna make me come if you don't stop!!! In meeeeeee!!! Please, Willie, I want your cock in meeeeee!!!! Please!!! Please!!! Willie, fuck meeeeee!!! Please!!!"

William moved between her legs and, excitedly, she grabbed his penis and pulled him to her wet opening. He was every bit as excited as she. When he felt the tip part her soaked lips, he gave a sudden thrust and buried himself in her molten heat.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Fuck!!! Oh, fuck!!!! That's ittttttt!!! Yessssss!!! That's it!!!" she cried, her legs rising, her ankles locking behind his thrusting hips. "Give it to me!!! Fuck me!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!!!" She clawed at William's back and met his thrusts with powerful answering thrusts of her hips.

"Take it!!! Take my come!!!" William cried when he felt his penis start to throb and pulse. Then his fluids forced their way through the fleshy tube and sprayed into Arlene's pulsating cave.

"Yessssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!" Arlene yelped, when William's hot flood triggered her release. "Fill meeeee!!!! Fuck meeee!!! Wahhhhhhhhh!!! Wahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Then Arlene went limp, her arms and legs falling to the bed, and she lay there, breathing regularly. William carefully moved off of his lover and studied her. She was beautiful! Her face was flushed, and her silky gold hair had fanned out around her head, framing her pretty face. Her curvy, athletic body was wondrous to look at.

Arlene's her eyes flickered open, she turned her head to look at him and smiled. "You fucked me silly!!" she whispered. "That never happened to me before! You...My God! You are incredible, William!"

"I-I...thank you," William said, a bit embarrassed by her effusive praise of his sexual prowess.

"Don't act so modest, Willie," Arlene said. "There are studs and there are studs. You, my darling, are an honest-to-God super stud!"

"You are a fucking dead asshole!" Mel Ott thought as he stood outside his ex-wife's bedroom window, listening to what was transpiring inside. He'd stopped at his ex-wife's house, planning another romp in the hay with her, and had been really pissed to discover a strange car in the driveway. It was a fucking BMW, yet! Who the hell did Arlene think she was, screwing some rich asshole?

Mel gave little consideration to the fact that, since they were divorced, his ex-wife's love life was none of his business.

William and Arlene snuggled in her bed, letting their bodies recoup from the frantic sexual activity they'd engaged in. Arlene lay with her back to her lover and felt his semi-hard penis pressing against her buttocks. She moved her hips a little and felt his penis begin to swell, pressing into the cleft between her nether cheeks.

William, responding to what Arlene was doing, reached over her, cupped a breast, squeezed it softly, and massaged the nipple, which quickly grew rigid.

The motion of Arlene's hips grew more urgent. Before long, she was purring with delight and her buttocks were caressing William's erect cock, which grew harder and harder as her body moved against it.

"Oh, Willie, that feels so neat!" Arlene murmured.

"It does feel pretty spectacular, doesn't it?" William said, continuing to run his hands over her trembling body. He reached down and pulled her leg back over his. The action exposed her vagina to his fingers. He slid his hand down over her belly, through her pubic hair, onto her vagina.

Arlene groaned and the movement of her hips increased in intensity. Juices of excitement began pouring from her.

William continued caressing Arlene's vagina and clit with his fingers and discovered he could feel the tip of his cock protruding from between her legs. He grasped it and rubbed the head against her slit.

Arlene groaned and begged him to put it in her, so he did.

"I've never done it like this!" Arlene murmured as their bodies began the ritual motions of lovemaking. Thrills shot through both of them.

William slammed into Arlene as their passion quickly rose to the bursting point. He alternated between massaging her breasts and teasing her clit and her hips rocked.

Suddenly Arlene exploded, uttering loud wails of pleasure, her hands flailing, looking for something to grab. "Oh, Godddddddd, Williee!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" she cried, "Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Oh, yes, nowwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!"

Groaning with delight, William let go, pumping his fluids into her once again.

Arlene collapsed and felt William's cock slide out of her.

They lay in each other's arms for a while then Arlene stirred, turned, and looked at William. "You...you have to go, soon, don't you?" she asked hesitantly.

William bent and kissed her neck under the soft mass of her blonde hair. "I'm afraid I must, my dear," he said.

"Are we going to do something like this again?" she asked. "Make it in the afternoon, I mean?"

"I-I don't know," William replied. "I-I really shouldn't, I took a huge risk coming here today."

Arlene buried her face against his chest. "Why...why was it a risk?" she asked.

"My...my father wouldn't like it if he knew I'd purposely cancelled out on appointments with important clients," William explained. He stroked her hair and her smooth back. "For him, business is more important than anything."

"But...don't he and your mother sometimes do impulsive stuff?" Arlene asked.

William shook his head. "I don't think either of my parents ever did anything on impulse in their entire lives," he replied.

Arlene looked at him, befuddled. "You mean...they never...ever did anything they hadn't planned on?" she said. "Not ever?"

William shook his head. "Never," he said.

She looked at him, amazed. Then something occurred to her. "Your parents, they...they wouldn't like me, would they?" she asked. "They wouldn't approve of me, or your seeing me, would they?"

"That doesn't matter," William told her, but he knew full well that it did. Or did it? "I approve of you. That's all that matters."

They got up, showered, and got dressed.

When they were back in her kitchen, and William was about to leave, Arlene looked at him. "You...you aren't going to dump me, are you, Willie?" she asked.

"No! My God! Whatever made you think something like that?" William replied. He took her in his arms and pulled her against him. "I-I'm not sure I could exist if I gave you up."

"I-I'm glad," Arlene said.

They walked to the door and kissed fondly.

"When will I see you again?" Arlene asked.

"I'll call," William said. "Soon."

After one more fond kiss he slipped out of her arms and out the door.

Mel waited until the BMW turned the corner, then he walked up on the porch and knocked on the door to his ex-wife's house. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he asked his stunned wife when she opened the door.

Arlene, shocked that her ex-husband was there, and frightened by the anger in his voice, backed up. It did no good. Mel followed her, closing the door behind him.

"Well," he pouted, "You gonna fuckin' answer me? What the hell do you think you're doin'?"

"Mel...I" Arlene stammered. She was more scared of him than she'd ever been. She'd seen him angry before, but never like this. "He...he's a man I've been seeing. You and I, we...we're divorced, it...it doesn't matter what..."

"The fuck it doesn't!" Mel retorted. "You think I'm gonna let you screw around, you got another think comin'. You're mine, always was, always will be!"

"Mel!" Arlene gasped. Her eyes filled with tears. "What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" Mel yelled. "I come by expecting we're gonna get it on and find you fuckin' some rich asshole and you ask me what's wrong? You stupid, fuckin' bitch!"

"Please, Mel," Arlene said, "please, calm down. We...we can talk about this."

"You fuckin' tramp!" Mel growled, "I've got a score to settle with you!" He shoved Arlene, who almost fell over a chair in the living room.

Arlene let herself sink into the chair. She knew he was going to hurt her, and couldn't see any way to escape.

Mel loomed over his frightened wife. "Well, bitch!" he shouted, "Who the hell was that guy you were just fucking?"

"He...he's a friend," Arlene replied, "a nice man I met at the restaurant a while back."

Her head snapped back and she felt intense pain, then she realized Mel had hit her. "Don't give me that shit!" he roared. "I was outside your fuckin' bedroom window and I heard the two of you talkin' like a couple of fuckin' lovebirds. Sounds to me like the asshole you're screwing is rich as hell. He drives a fuckin' BMW, so he's got a lotta money, right?"

Arlene remained silent. This time Mel hit her with his fist, so hard she was almost knocked out of the chair she was sitting in.

"You gonna fuckin' tell me who he is?" Mel roared, "or am I gonna haveta fix it so the next time Willie-boy sees you, he'll puke?"

Arlene knew Mel meant what he said. "His...his name is...is William...William Atherton," she stammered. "He works in a brokerage down town. Mel...please...please don't hurt me any more."

Mel stood in front of his ex-wife, digesting what she'd told him. Her boyfriend was rich and, judging from what he'd heard, the rich asshole didn't want his folks finding out that he was screwing Arlene. Maybe...

Mel grinned down at Arlene. "I ain't going to hurt you, baby, nope, not at all," he said. His smile broadened. "Tell you what, baby, you give me a blowjob and I'll get out of here." He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

Arlene, confused by how suddenly Mel's anger seemed to have disappeared, decided she'd best do as he asked. She bent forward, took his erect penis in her hand, and opened her mouth. For once she was sure giving a blowjob wasn't going to turn her on.

"Yeah, baby, wrap those lips of yours around me!" Mel groaned, clutching her head. While his ex-wife worked on his cock, he began computing how much it might be worth to William Atherton not to have his parents find out who their snotty rich son is screwing.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers