The Predator Ch. 14

Story Info
Len & Marion get together again.
2.1k words
4.63
18.2k
2
0

Part 14 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"What the hell do you expect me to do?" Ray Norris demanded of his wife. "Where the hell am I supposed to go when I get out of the hospital? Jesus, Marion, you sure picked a hell of a fucking time to dump me! I thought a wife was supposed to stand by her husband when he's in trouble."

"Stand by you?" Marion responded. Her husband was acting exactly the way he always did. She wasn't sure why she'd come to the hospital to see him. "I don't believe you, Ray! You have a lot of nerve! Do you think I'm so stupid I don't know what you and that girl you almost killed were doing?"

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about," her husband replied. "I had a late business meeting and I was giving her a ride home, is all."

"Ray, I don't believe you!" Marion said, exasperated. "And I don't care any more. I've already talked to a lawyer and he'll be filing divorce papers as soon as he gets them prepared. He's also going to get a restraining order to keep you out of my house."


"Our house," her husband replied. "I..."

"It's my house, Ray," Marion said. "My parents gave us the down payment, remember? And the money I inherited when they died paid off the mortgage. What, exactly, have you put into it?"

Ray lay in the hospital bed, glowering at her.

"I've said all I want to," Marion said. "And I've seen all of you I want to as well. Have a good life, Ray!" She turned and stormed out of the room, brushing by a good-looking man in a three-piece suit as she started down the hall.

The man turned and watched the attractive woman in the pink dress walk away from him, down the corridor. He smiled. "Not bad, not bad at all!" he thought.

Then, forcing the smile from his face, he turned and walked into Ray Norris's hospital room.

"Are you Raymond Norris?" the man asked.

"Yeah, that's me," Ray replied. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Dean Abbott, Mr. Norris," the man said. "I'm with the law firm of Allen, Manekwitz and Yahn. You contacted our firm about representing you on a DUI charge?"

"Yeah, I did," Ray replied. "While you're at it, do you have any good divorce lawyers working for your firm? I'm probably gonna need one of them, too."

"Was that your wife who just left?" Dean asked.

Ray nodded. "Yeah," he said. "The bitch just told me she'd been to a lawyer and is filing for divorce."

"I don't handle divorce litigation, but I'll be happy to have one of the partners who does handle divorce cases give you a call," Dean said. He sat down in a chair next to Ray's bed. "In the meantime, why don't you tell me about this DUI charge?"

Marion was so angry she was shaking when she got to her car. She had to sit for a few minutes and let herself calm down before she felt it was safe for her to drive. Finally, she started her car and drove to the restaurant where she and Len had agreed to meet for lunch.

Since she'd been to the lawyer before going to the hospital, Marion was wearing a pale pink halter dress with a full skirt that wrapped around her lush, lovely body. It was loose, yet displayed her fine form wonderfully. The pink material looked good on her, and the pink kerchief tied in her hair made her look even more beautiful.

Len looked across the table at her and smiled. "You look terrific, today," he said. "That's a really pretty dress."

"You think so?" Marion said and flushed a little.

"You're a knockout," Len said.

"You're prejudiced," Marion replied.

The young black man grinned at her. "You know, that's the first time I've ever been accused of being prejudiced," he said.

"Len...I-I'm sorry," Marion replied, "I..."

"I was just teasing," Len said. His face grew serious. "What happened when you told your husband you were getting a divorce?" he asked.

"He blustered and claimed he hadn't done anything wrong," Marion said, "but I think he knew there wasn't a chance in hell he'd be able to talk me out of it."

"What are you going to do now?" Len asked.

"Tell my lawyer I want to get the divorce over with as fast as possible," Marion replied. She laughed. "You should have seen the look on Ray's face when I told him I was keeping the house."

"You think he'll try to block the divorce in court?" Len asked.

Marion shook her head. "My lawyer says he doesn't have a chance, even if he tries," she told him. "Ray's a fool, but he isn't stupid. A messy divorce would kill his business." She grinned. "If this DUI charge hasn't already done that."

The waiter took their order, brought their food, and they ate. The food was excellent, the waiter attentive and pleasant. Len insisted on paying and left a huge tip.

"How much did you tip him?" Marion asked as they walked out to the car.

Len shrugged. "I don't know," he said, "five bucks, I think."

"My God, Len! That's way more than necessary," Marion said.

Len grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "Hey, I used to wait tables, I know what a tough job it is," he said.

"Why don't you leave your truck here and come home with me?" Marion asked as Len held the door so she could get into her car.

"My truck isn't here," Len said. He smiled. "I was kind of hoping you'd ask me over to your place after lunch. I took a cab down here and left my truck at your place." He walked around and slid into the car on the passenger side.

Marion drove out of the parking lot, turned down Main Street. Before long, they arrived at her house and went inside.

Marion set her purse on the kitchen table and turned to Len. He walked across the kitchen, pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his.

Marion pressed against him and her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Heat rushed through her as his muscular body pressed against hers. Excitement blossomed as their tongues lashed.

"Come on," Len said when the kiss ended. He led her toward the living room.

Marion accompanied Len, her legs rubbery. She thought they were headed for the bedroom, and was surprised when Len led her to the sofa instead. She wasn't sure what he was up to, and didn't really care, just so long as it ended up with him making love to her. He always made her feel so good and, after her confrontation with Ray, she needed desperately to feel good!

Len sat down on the sofa and pulled Marion onto his lap. Her firm, full bottom pressed against his swollen cock and she squirmed delightfully as he pulled her into another torrid kiss.

Marion felt Len's cock swelling against her bottom and shuddered. That they were making love in the living room was terribly exciting! She groaned, pressed tighter against him, and stabbed her tongue almost all the way down his throat.

Len managed to get the belt around Marion's waist undone and opened her dress. His hands began exploring her hot skin, bringing gasps of delight from her.

At the same time, Marion clutched her young lover's head while her lips and tongue roamed his face.

"Len, we...we shouldn't be doing this here!" Marion murmured.

"Who's going to come in and interrupt us?" Len asked. He slid his hand inside the bodice of her dress, and cupped one of her breasts through her bra.

Marion groaned with delight and squirmed on his lap. That made Len's already-hard cock grow even harder.

With her dress open, it wasn't hard for Len to get Marion's bra-encased breasts exposed, and with a little fumbling, he managed to get the white lacy garment - which fastened in front - open.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Godddddd!!!!" the gorgeous woman groaned when the young man sucked first one of her turgid nipples, then the other. His hands massaged and squeezed the firm mounds gently, adding immeasurably to her passion.

She began stripping his clothes from him and soon they were sprawled naked on the sofa, his hands roaming over her body, hers clutching at his. At that point, she wouldn't have cared if someone had walked in. Even if the whole town showed up in her living room, there was no way she was going to stop!

"You like it when I do this, don't you?" Len said. He shoved two fingers into Marion's soaking wet vagina and began caressing her clit with his thumb.

"Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, Lennnnnn!!! Yesssss!!!!" she cried, her body writhing. "Please! I-I need you!!! Take meeeee!!!" She wanted him more than she ever had!

Len managed to shift position so he was lying behind her and was able to insert his cock into her warm, snug opening. He'd never tried this position before. As their loving continued, he was delighted to find the position allowed him to suck Marion's breasts while he plunged his erection into her.

"Oh, Len!!! You always make me feel so wonderful!!!" Marion crooned as the young man's swollen shaft pistoned steadily in and out of her. The fact that he was licking her nipples at the same time made her even crazier! "You...you...Oh, God!!!" she groaned. She was so overwhelmed with passion she was barely able to speak.

Len was enjoying the effect his lovemaking was having on Marion. She shook every time he slammed into her and kept moaning and gurgling with delight.

"Can't waitttttt!!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Len!!! Oh, Len!!! I can't waitttt!!!" Marion groaned. Her body stiffened, then she began to tremble. "Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! I-I-I'm comming!!!" she screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Even though the lovely woman impaled on his cock was going wild, Len didn't come. Steadily, inexorably, his cock continued to slide in and out of her lust-slick opening.

"Len...you...you didn't come!" Marion exclaimed after her peak passed and her excitement had begun to wane a bit. She wasn't sure how she knew Len hadn't come, but she did, and it scared her. "What..."

Len pulled out of her, rolled her onto her back, laid on top of her, and jabbed his cock back into her. Marion's body rose to meet his onslaught. "Yesss!!! Oh, God, Len!!! Don't stop!!! Don't ever stop!!!" she cried, her hands clasping his ass, pulling his sable body against hers. He was a wild fucking machine and she hoped he'd never stop! Never!

Looking down into Marion's flushed, passion-inflamed face took Len to the point where his control was fast fading. She looked so beautiful, so needy, and her body was moving against his so urgently!

"Gonna come!!!" he cried, feeling his insides begin to unleash, knowing his explosion was near. "Oh, God!!!! I'm gonna commmmmmmmeeeeee!!!! Yeeeeeeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" His insides uncoiled and he spewed gusher after gusher of hot, sticky cream into Marion.

When Len's juices gushed into her, Marion's body went into new paroxysms of joy. "Yesssssss!!! Oh, Len, yesssssss!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeee!!!" she cried, pulling at him, her body trembling once more with ecstasy. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! More!!! More!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!!!!!" Her body arched against his and her tight sleeve rippled, milking every last bit of pleasure possible out of their joining.

"Wow!" Len said breathlessly after their passion had ebbed and they lay wrapped in each other's arms on the sofa. "That was really intense!"

Marion kissed him. "God, Len, you are fantastic!" she exclaimed. "I had no idea it was possible to feel as good as I do every time we make love!"

"I'm glad," Len said, "I want to be good for you."

"Oh, God, darling! Are you ever!" Marion exclaimed and kissed him again.

"There's a small problem," Len said.

"What's that, love?" Marion asked.

"I have to be at work in a half-hour," Len said. "I'll be late if I don't get going."

"I know," Marion said, running her hand over his bare chest, noting the contrast between her pale skin and his darker hue, and realizing she didn't care about their racial differences, or about their age difference, either.

Len was tempted to call in sick, but knew he couldn't. One of the other paramedics was on vacation. "I-I'd love to stay and play some more," he said, "but I really can't."

"Well, then," Marion gave him a warm smile. "I guess I'll have to wait until you get off duty in the morning and you come back to me, won't I?"

Len stood up and smiled. "I like the sound of that," he said. "I like it a lot."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers