The Predator Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Dean stared at Hillary's disappearing back. Then he turned and gazed the door to the teen-ager's room, feeling his cock growing stiff in his pants. Could he just walk into the girl's room and say, "Hi, your step-mother says I can fuck you?" He stepped closer to the door and knocked softly.

"Yes?" Lucy's voice replied to his knock.

"Ah...this is Dean Abbott," Dean said. "Um, can I, ah, come in?"

"Sure," Lucy replied.

Dean opened the door and walked into the room. It was almost as big as Hillary's, but was as much a teenage girl's room as Hillary's was a courtesan's chamber. Posters of rock stars hung on the walls, some clothing was draped over a large chair, and rock music blared from an expensive-looking stereo.

Lucy lay on her belly on a king size water bed, reading a magazine of some sort. She looked at Dean. "What do you want?" she asked.

Dean looked around. "You...you have-a very nice room," he said.

Lucy continued to look at him, but didn't say anything.

"Ah...how do you and your, ah, stepmother get along?" Dean asked. He was desperately trying to find some way to get the conversation around to what he needed to do.

Lucy shrugged. "We get along OK, I guess," she said. She closed the magazine and tossed it aside. "What's this all about, anyhow? What do you want?"

"I-I was just wondering," Dean said. "I-I didn't know Hillary had a teenage daughter."

"I'm her stepdaughter," Lucy corrected him. She put particular emphasis on the "step" part of the word, too.

"I'm sorry, stepdaughter," Dean said. This was crazy. First it was Hillary keeping him in line, now this teenager was. Was it his lot to be controlled by every female who lived in this house?

"You married?" Lucy asked.

Dean nodded. "Ah, yes," he said. "I-I am."

Lucy studied him and smiled. "You're fucking Hillary, aren't you?" she asked.

Dean couldn't believe he'd heard her correctly. "What?" he exclaimed.

Lucy gave him a disgusted look. "Don't act so surprised," she said. "My father's an old man. He and Hillary have separate bedrooms. I bet he hasn't fucked her in two years. You're kinda good-looking, I was just wondering if you were fucking her. Why else would you be hanging around here if it wasn't that?"

"I-I...that isn't...it isn't..." Dean stammered, once more taken aback. Hillary controlled him, now this eighteen year-old was making him dance to her tune.

Lucy stretched. The movement caused her young breasts to thrust out against the fabric of her sweatshirt. She saw Dean watching her and smiled. "You think I'm pretty?" she asked.

Dean nodded.

"You want to fuck me?" Lucy asked.

Dean swallowed hard and nodded again. He wanted her as much as he had wanted Hillary earlier.

"Take your clothes off, then," Lucy said.

Dean kept staring at her, unable to move.

"You going to stand there, or are you going to get naked?" Lucy asked, pouting. "I thought you wanted to fuck me."

Trembling, Dean started taking his clothes off.

"Everything," Lucy said. "Take everything off."

Dean did.

"Go lock the door," Lucy told him.

Dean turned around and did. When he again turned to Lucy, he stared. The girl was nude, too, and lying on the bed.

She held her arms out to him. "Fuck me," she said. "Seeing as how that's what you're here for."

Rapidly, Dean moved to the bed and joined the beautiful young thing. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her; delighted that she returned his kiss ardently. At least she wasn't like Hillary in that respect. Her tongue lashed his, lighting fires of ecstasy in him.

Lucy was thrilled. This wasn't the first man her stepmother had shared with her, and she knew he wouldn't be the last. He wasn't like the others, though. He wasn't a muscle-bound aerobics instructor or brain-dead tennis pro; this guy was a lawyer. She moaned softly, thrusting her tongue deeper into his mouth while she felt his hands moving over her body.

Dean was wild. He broke off the kiss and moved his lips to Lucy's breasts. They were finely formed, petite orbs of flesh, firm, with deep pink areolas, from which extended large nipples. Dean sucked first one nipple, then the other, hearing Lucy cry out in delight as he did. His hands clutched at her bottom, squeezing it, sliding between it, seeking her cunt. She pressed tighter against him, her body hot.

"Yessss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!" the teenager groaned while the lawyer's lips drove her wild. This guy sure knew how to use his lips on her tits! She parted her legs as his hand slid over them, then her body jolted when he began exploring her need-moistened cunt. "Ahhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!" she cried.

Dean pushed the slim teen onto her back and laid atop her, his lips punishing her nipples, his fingers thrusting into her soaking pussy. Her body writhed, her hands pulled at him, and her legs scissored, capturing his hand, forcing it against her even harder.

Lucy was thrilled by what Dean was doing to her. She'd loved sex ever since Hillary had the tennis pro break her in when she was thirteen. This guy was the best lover she'd had yet! He seemed to know just where to touch her, just what to do to really turn her on! And his lips were incredible! Her boobs felt like they were going to explode right off her chest!

Dean couldn't wait any longer. He had to have this tender young thing! He grasped his cock, positioned it at the opening to her cunt then drove powerfully into her lean young body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lucy cried when Dean's thick cock slid into her. She locked her legs behind his and thrust against him. "Fuck me!!! Fuck meeeeeee!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried. Her body strained wildly against his.

Dean couldn't remember the last time he'd had a woman as tight and sweet as this teenager; and as wild. Lucy's movements were so frantic she almost bucked him off. Her snug young pussy milked his cock, removing any vestiges of control he might have had. "Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned when his molten fluids gushed out of him, into her welcoming cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! My God!!!! So hot!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lucy cried. Her body shook and strained as orgasm raced through it.

When his eruptions ended, Dean laid atop the teenager, getting himself under control, then he rolled off and lay on his back, still gasping, shaken by the intensity of his coming. He'd never expected to experience anything like this!

The bed moved, then soft hands cupped his flaccid cock. Dean raised his head and looked down in time to see his semi-hard cock disappearing into Lucy's young mouth. She began sucking him and he felt thrills again begin to shoot through his body. He couldn't believe this was happening!

Slowly, insistently, Lucy worked on Dean, and his cock again came to life and passion once more spread through his body, threatening to overwhelm him. He moaned and laid back, letting the joy of what she was doing wash over him.

Lucy had been introduced to the pleasures of fellatio by Hillary and had grown to enjoy it. While Dean's cock swelled and stiffened, filling her mouth, she felt thrills roiling in her. The aerobics instructor taught her how to deep-throat a man, and she did that to Dean, delighted by his fervent groans.

Hillary, her face flushed, her chest heaving, stood in the doorway of Lucy's room, watching her stepdaughter suck Dean's cock. The little minx sure was good at that! Lucy had also seemed to enjoy having Dean fuck her, much to Hillary's delight. She continued watching as the teenager drove Dean wilder and wilder.

Lucy finally let the huge column of flesh slide from her mouth. She slid up over the panting, groaning man, grasped his stiff pole, and lowered herself on it. He had the biggest cock she'd ever had in her!

Dean opened his eyes and watched as the girl skewered herself on him. When he was fully in her, she began moving her hips, driving him wild. He reached up and cupped her young breasts, thumbing the nipples, bringing loud groans of delight from the girl. At least she let him touch her. He thrust his hips up off the bed, driving into the teenager's tight snatch.

Lucy loved being on top because it made her feel more like she was in control. She felt Dean's huge pole lashing her insides and moaned softly. She'd never get enough fucking, never!

Even though he'd already come twice, Dean felt himself rocketing toward his third explosion of joy. As he jammed himself into Lucy and teased her young breasts, he could tell from the look on her face that she, too, was about to explode. Then her body stiffened, her hips gyrated wildly, and she began to cry out.

"Annnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Annnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh!!!!!!! Annnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!" the teenager's cry of ecstasy echoed through the room as she dissolved into paroxysms of bliss.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Dean yelled, erupting into Lucy once again.

Sated, Lucy fell on top of Dean and lay there, limp in his arms as his cock softened and slid from her. Their combined juices oozed from her and dripped onto his balls.

"You performed admirably, Dean," Hillary said, entering the room, smiling at the shocked look on Dean's face. "Most admirably. I doubt Lucy has ever been that satisfied before."

She sat down on the bed, reached out her hand, and began stroking the teenager's bare back.

Dean thought there was nothing Hillary could do that would surprise him, but she proved him wrong. Her unexpected appearance in Lucy's room intrigued and excited him. What was she going ask him to do next?

"Get off the bed and sit in that chair over there, Dean," Hillary told him, gesturing toward a chair in the corner of the room, well away from the bed.

Dean rolled to one side, gently deposited the luscious teenager on the bed, then he got up and walked to the chair, his legs wobbly. With a sigh, he sank into it.

Hillary stood up and shed her robe. Dean was surprised to find she wore nothing under it. She again sat down on the bed, next to the slumbering teenager. Her slim arm moved out and she began stroking the girl's soft skin.

Dean gulped. Was Hillary intending to do what he thought she was?

"Did you enjoy yourself with Lucy?" Hillary whispered as her hand continued caressing the teenager, who still lay dead to the world.

Dean nodded. "Ah...yes...I-I did," he croaked.

"She's learned her lessons well, don't you think?" Hillary said. "I've arranged for her to have excellent instructors. You were one of them, Dean, and I have to say you did a masterful job. She's never been like this afterward."

Dean couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You...you mean you...?" he stammered.

"Of course," Hillary replied. "What is a mother's - even a step-mother's - duty, if it isn't to educate and care for her children. I couldn't allow her to learn about sex from some pimply-faced fumbling teenage boy in the back of a car, now could I?"

"I-I guess not," Dean said.

"I have another treat in store for you, Dean," Hillary said. "I'm going to allow you to do something I've never, ever allowed anyone to do before."

Dean barely heard her. His total concentration was on Hillary's hand, which kept moving over Lucy's lovely body. He preferred participating in sex to watching, but here, in this other worldly house, he found himself wanting to watch, wanting to very much!

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Lucy moaned softly. She stirred, then rolled on her back and looked at Hillary. "Did I do good, Hillary?" she asked softly.

"You were wonderful, my darling!" Hillary purred. "Magnificent!"

"He was as good as you said he'd be," Lucy said. "I've never felt like that! It was awesome!"

"I told you Dean was a masterful lover, didn't I?" Hillary murmured. Her hand was sliding over the teenager's breasts. She tweaked each nipple with her long crimson fingernails and the nubile woman-child gasped and shuddered.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Hillary!!! Are you going to make me feel good, too?" Lucy moaned.

"Of course, I am," Hillary replied, "Don't I always take good care of you, my darling?"

"Yesssss!!! Oh, yessss!!! You sure do!" Lucy cooed. "You always do!"

Hillary bent and sucked one protruding nipple between her thin red lips. The teenager's hands tangled in the older woman's hair, her back arched, and a passionate moan issued from her.

Dean realized he was being allowed to watch the most erotic performance he'd ever seen and. Wild-eyed, he gazed at the two women and his cock began to swell and grow once more. He gripped the arms of the chair and leaned forward, wanting to see everything.

Hillary continued kissing and stroking Lucy's body. Her touch was feather-light, her long-nailed fingers slid gently, but urgently over the teenager's soft, supple skin. She kissed the teen's nipples, leaving the girl babbling mindlessly, her legs trembling, her hips rising and falling.

As Dean watched, the dark-haired older woman touched, fondled, and teased the teenager, bringing her to ever-higher plateaus of delight. Hillary's lips ventured over the teen's slim form, kissing her everywhere, making the child's moans of joy grow still louder and more urgent.

Dean wasn't sure he'd be able to control himself, so exhilarating was the action unfolding in front of his eyes.

Lucy felt as if she was in heaven. Each touch of Hillary's lips and fingers drove her wilder and wilder. The fact that Dean Abbott was watching added to the exhilaration the teenager was experiencing. She and Hillary had done this many times before, but this was the first time her stepmother had ever let anyone watch. Having the lawyer there made this really exciting! She felt her body quaking and shivering as Hillary's insistent caresses moved over it. Her stepmother's lips were entering her sparse pubic forest, and Lucy's hips rose off the bed in response.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Hillary!!! Hillary!!! Eat me!!! Please!!! I want your tongue!!!" the teenager cried. Her slim arms flailed against the bed.

Dean, panting, watched Hillary move between her stepdaughter's slender, quivering legs. Then her face descend into the teen's center. He heard Lucy's cries of ecstasy, and observed the frantic writhing of the fifteen year-old's body as Hillary bestowed pleasure on her.

"Can't wait!!! Oh, God!!!! I can't wait!!! I gotta come!!! Oh, damn, I'm commmminnnnnngggggg!!!! Gaaaaahhhhhhhddddd!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lucy wailed, her body twisting and turning feverishly as she exploded into wild fits of ecstasy.

Dean kept watching, fluids seeping from his straining, throbbing cock, while Hillary licked and sucked her stepdaughter until the girl lay still. When Lucy was finally quiet, Hillary sat back and looked over at Dean.

"Did you like watching us make love, Dean?" she asked, her voice cool and steady, belying the flush of passion that had spread over her body.

Dean, unable to speak, nodded. Unconsciously, he had begun stroking his cock while he was watching them, and he continued to do so while he talked with Hillary.

Hillary saw what he was doing, shook her head and made a clucking sound. "No, no, Dean, don't do that," she purred. "Keep your hands on the arms of the chair. You'll have your turn, believe me, you'll most assuredly have your turn." She stretched sinuously then she laid down on the bed next to the teenager.

Lucy also stretched then she rolled on her side and began fondling her stepmother.

"I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel, Hillary!" Lucy purred, her voice filled with passion.

"Go ahead, my darling," Hillary replied, "Show Dean how really talented you are."

Gripping the arms of the chair so hard his knuckles were white, Dean sat and watched. This time it was Lucy's turn to perform. Her lips captured Hillary's small, but surprisingly long nipples and the older woman groaned with joy.

"Yess!!! Oh, my darling yesss!!!" Hillary moaned, "Show our guest how wonderful you can make me feel!!"

Dean watched, transfixed, as the girl suckled her stepmother's nipples, something he'd never been allowed to do. While she did that, Lucy slid her tiny hand between the older woman's legs and began massaging her stepmother's pussy. Hillary's long, lean legs flailed and loud groans came from her ruby lips.

Lucy loved the way her stepmother always responded to her caresses. She abandoned Hillary's breasts and kissed her way down over her stepmother's lean, angular form, while the older woman shook and groaned with joy.

Dean, unable to do anything else, watched. As he did, juices continuing to seep from his cock and his chest heaved as he struggled for breath.

Lucy moved between Hillary's out-stretched legs and began licking and sucking the older woman's cunt. Hillary went wild.

"Oh, yesssss!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!!" Hillary cried, "That's it, my darling!!! Make Mommy come!!! Eeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeeeyaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When Hillary's wild flailing finally stilled, she rolled on her side and smiled at Dean. "Did you enjoy what you've been watching, Dean?" she murmured.

Again, Dean found himself unable to speak and nodded.

"Dean, would you like to make love to Lucy again?" Hillary asked.

Dean gulped and nodded some more.

Hillary gestured toward her stepdaughter, who lay next to her on the bed. "What are you waiting for, Dean?" she said. "She's yours, take her."

With a groan, Dean lurched out of the chair, lumbered to the bed, and fell on the teenager. He stabbed his rigid cock into Lucy, grunting like a wild beast, and began to hammer into her, feeling her pliant body moving under his.

Lucy knew this would be the finale, it had to be, she couldn't take much more! She loved the wild way the man was fucking her and, in fact, found herself loving being fucked this way. She clawed at Dean's back, her long fingernails leaving crimson trails on his skin while he pounded her against the bed with his hips. She'd be sore as hell afterward, but she'd feel awfully good before that! The massive schlong plowing her brutally was quickly pulling her trigger of joy.

"Yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii!!!! Yyeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii!!!" she screamed when her orgasm exploded. "Aaaaaayyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Aaaaayyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Aaaaayyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Aaaaayyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

"Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Dean groaned, erupting powerfully, his hips still thudding against Lucy.

Hillary watched the two people hammer out their joy and smiled contentedly.

With a final grunt, Dean collapsed atop the teenager. He didn't feel Hillary stroking his back. He was unconscious.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12