The Predator Ch. 23

Story Info
Mel gets busted.
4.2k words
4.66
19.1k
3
0

Part 23 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day he believed he would begin getting rich, Mel Ott walked into the fancy office building and took the elevator to the floor Atherton and Son Investment Services was located on. He walked into Atherton's office and noticed that a different secretary was sitting behind the desk today. There was a young guy in a suit sitting in one of the chairs, reading a newspaper, too. A briefcase sat on the floor next to him.

"Mel Ott, I'm her ta see Willie Atherton," Mel told the secretary. This one was younger than the other one, and was kind of good-looking, Mel thought.

"He's expecting you, go on in," the woman said.

Mel opened the door and walked into Atherton's office. Atherton was in his chair and had his back to the door. All Mel could see was the top of Atherton's head. Mel walked over to the desk, but the man didn't turn around.

"Hey, I'm here to pick up the money, Willie-boy," Mel said.

Atherton still didn't turn around. "It's in that envelope lying on the desk," he said. "How much was it you said you wanted?"

"You said you'd give me ten thousand dollars, dincha?" Mel replied.

"And if I give you ten thousand dollars, you won't tell my parents what you know about what has been transpiring between your ex-wife and me, is that correct?" Atherton asked. He continued to keep his back to Mel.

It bugged the hell out of Mel that Atherton wasn't turning around and facing him. He wanted to see the helpless look on the rich asshole's face when he took the money. "Yeah, that'll do for now, Willie-boy," Mel said. What was it with Atherton today? Did he think he was too good to look at him, or what? "Thing is, this is only ten thousand bucks," he continued. "I'm probably gonna need more." He picked up the envelope and stuck it in his pocket.

"You know what you are doing is blackmail, and that blackmail is illegal, don't you, Mr. Ott?" Atherton said.

"Of course I know that; what do you think, I'm stupid?" Mel yelled. Just who the hell did Atherton think he was, keeping his back turned like that! He had half a mind to walk around that big desk and...

"Yes, I think you're stupid, Mr. Ott. And because you are stupid, you're under arrest," Alex said. He turned around in the chair to face Mel, who stood there with his mouth open, staring at the badge the man in the chair - who wasn't Atherton - held in his hand. "Mr. Ott, you have the right to remain silent. If you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, and to have your attorney present before any questioning takes place. If you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights as I've explained them, Mr. Ott?"

Before Mel could move, or barely begin to comprehend what was happening, hands grabbed his arms, bent him over Atherton's desk, and pulled his arms up into the middle of his back. He heard, and felt, handcuffs clicking around his wrists. The police officers who had handcuffed him pulled him erect, then one of the police officers removed the envelope holding the cash from his jacket pocket.

"Mr. Ott, do you understand your rights as I just explained them?" Alex asked again.

"Ah...yeah, I understand," Mel said. He looked around, still puzzled. "Where...where's Atherton?" he asked. "I know he's here, he was talkin' to me, he..."

"I'm nowhere near there, Mr. Ott," William said. He had been talking to Mel from the cabin, through a speakerphone the police had set up. "Although I must say I wish I was there. I'd very much like to see the look on your face right now, Mr. Ott."

Alex turned back to the speakerphone his electronics specialist had installed on a table behind the desk. "Thanks for your help, Mr. Atherton," he said.

"Thank you, Captain," William replied. "You have no idea how grateful I am for your assistance in this matter." He set down the phone and leaned back on the sofa. It was over, finally!

Arlene walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and asked, "How did it go?" She walked over and sat down on William's lap, and slid her slender arms around his neck.

"It went just as it was supposed to. He's in police custody," William told her. "I actually heard the sound of the handcuffs being placed on him." He smiled. "It was, I think, one of the nicest sounds I've ever heard."

"God, I'm so glad!" Arlene exclaimed. She leaned her face toward his and their lips joined. William's arms tightened around her and she snuggled her bottom against him.

William was pleasantly shaken by the depth and softness of their kiss. Turbulent feelings roiled inside him and he felt his body responding to contact with hers.

When his hands began to slide over Arlene, the towel wrapped around her came undone, exposing and her lovely physique to his touch and view.

"You know, my love, if you keep this up," William said as Arlene ran her fingers through his hair and licked his ear, "you're going to get all messy again. Then you'll have to take another shower."

"I don't care!" Arlene said, and continued kissing and licking him. She began unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm going to make love to you, William," she murmured. She slid her hand into his open shirt and flicked one of his nipples lightly with a long fingernail. William jumped. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Oh, Goddd, yesssss!!!! It certainly does!" he groaned.

Arlene tugged her lover's shirt out of his slacks, baring his upper body completely. Her hands began gliding lightly over his warm skin, which was beginning to show goose bumps where she was touching him.

William was delighted by Arlene's caresses. His throat grew tight, his breathing became labored, and his penis began to stiffen while Arlene bestowed ever-more thrilling attention on him.

She bent her head and drew one of his nipples into her mouth. William gasped. He tried to caress her, but had a hard time lifting his arms to do so. He was trembling and his strength seemed to have left him.

Arlene's hand glided down over his belly, to the waist of his slacks, and opened them. Then that soft hand insinuated itself under his clothes and continued working it's way downward, until it was wrapped around his erection.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" William moaned. "Goddddd!!!!"

"You're hard again!" Arlene murmured. "That's wonderful!"

She slid off his lap and began tugging his pants down. William raised his hips and felt them slide down. Then she tugged his under shorts down. He was nude.

Arlene remained on her knees on the floor in front of the sofa and began caressing his legs, first with the flat of her hands, then trailing her long fingernails up and down them.

William couldn't recall ever feeling this aroused, this out of control. His entire body seemed to be turning into one huge throbbing, over-stimulated pleasure nerve. His passion swelled and compounded and he groaned with joy.

Arlene's hands returned to his waving staff and encircled the throbbing, sensitive organ in soft warm flesh. She stroked it then kissed the tip lightly.

"Godddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!!" William groaned as wild, nearly unbearable sensations coursed through him! If she kept that up, he was sure he would come in her hand.

Arlene had other ideas. She stood up, knelt on the sofa straddling his hips and began lowering herself onto his swollen organ.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" William moaned. The intensity of the sensations ripping through him as he entered Arlene made him fear he'd explode before he was all the way into her but, somehow, he managed not to.

When her buttocks came in contact with William's thighs, Arlene began riding him, head back, hair flying, her pelvis pumping up and down on his engorged staff. "William!!! Oh, God!!! William!!!" she groaned. "So good!!! This feels so good!!!"

William grabbed his lover's buttocks and held on, his loins surging upward, as he joined with Arlene in a staccato dance of ardor. It was too wonderful. He couldn't wait anymore. "I-I can't wait!!! Oh, Goddddd!!!! I can't wait!!!!" he moaned, warning Arlene that he was about to come. Then gobs of hot, sticky cream began to gush from him. "Arlene!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Arlene!!!" he wailed.

"Yesssss!!! Come, darling, come for me!!!" Arlene moaned when William's heat and wetness spattered against her insides, "Oh, God! It's so hot! It's so wonderful!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, yesssssssssssss!!!!!" she moaned, the movement of her hips growing tumultuous.

William enjoyed Arlene's fervent cries of joy as they once more partook of mutual ecstasy, their bodies striving for every last bit of rapture they could achieve.

Arlene's face was flushed, a mask of frenzy. Her breasts jiggled and her body shook with paroxysm after paroxysm of joy. Finally, spent and satisfied, she let herself collapse in William's arms.

Still hard, he remained in her, delighted to feel her rippling vaginal walls caressing his cock. "My God, Arlene, that was stupendous!" William exclaimed, tightening his arms around her.

"Ummmm!" Arlene murmured. She wriggled against him as if trying to get closer.

Snuggled in each other's arms, they remained on the sofa. As they sat there, William's erection softened and slid from Arlene.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned. "You got soft and went away!"

"That's OK," William said. "Didn't someone once say, 'I'll be back!'? Trust me, I will."

Arlene giggled. "I don't believe it! William, you just quoted Arnold Schwarzenegger!" she said, and kissed him on the nose. "I really am corrupting you, aren't I?"

William, who had heard the name Arlene mentioned somewhere, but wasn't sure where, didn't think he wanted to move. Having Arlene on his lap, in his arms, made him feel more contented, and happier than he'd ever felt in his life.

He held Arlene against him and reflected on what being with her was like. Making love with her was, of course, always wild and wonderful. She responded so delightfully and he loved to watch her as she came. If it had been possible, he would have given her constant orgasms, hours of unending pleasure, but he knew that wasn't realistic.

But he had found that being with her when they weren't making love was just as delightful. He felt comfortable with her, and enjoyed her company more than he'd ever enjoyed a woman's company before. She made him feel as if he was a worthwhile person in his own right, not just the scion of a rich family who had what he did because he inherited it. With Arlene, he felt valued and loved and free to be himself. He liked the person he was when he and she were together.

Arlene finally lifted herself off him, looked down, and giggled. "You were right, I do need another bath," she said.

"I need one, too," William agreed. He looked at Arlene, who stood in front of him, with awe in his eyes. Each time he saw her, it was as if he were viewing her lovely nude form for the first time.

Arlene, acutely conscious of William's look of adoration, blushed. "I-I really do have to take a bath," she said. She turned and padded toward the bathroom.

William sat on the sofa and watched her go. He loved the way her bottom moved. Before she left the living room, Arlene turned, smiled at William, and stretched. William took a deep breath. Arlene gave the act of stretching a whole new dimension for him. He gazed at her, enjoying the view she was offering him, committing it to memory.

Arlene disappeared down the hallway then William got off the sofa and followed Arlene to the bathroom. When he walked into the bathroom, Arlene was standing in front of the large mirror that covered the entire wall over the vanity, examining herself, fluffing her hair. She saw William in the mirror when he entered the room and smiled.

William stepped behind her, ran his hands up her sides, around in front of her and cupped her breasts. He heard her murmur with delight as he bent and kissed her neck, loving the way her silken hair tickled his face.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Arlene moaned, her body undulating as his hands slid over it. She leaned back against William and, as their bodies touched, tingles of delight raced through her.

William kept kissing her neck and shoulders while his hands once again drew the tips of the firm mounds on her chest out to full extension.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Arlene moaned joyfully as her body responded fervently to William's caresses. "God, William, that feels so neat!"

William continued caressing her, watching in the mirror as he did. He found watching himself make love to her in the mirror incredibly pleasurable. He kissed the back of her neck and buried his face in her soft, fragrant hair.

William finally slid his hands from her breasts and began caressing her entire body with long, delicate strokes.

Arlene was delighted. "Oh, William, that feels so nice! I can't get over how wonderful it feels when you touch me!" she cooed, leaning on the counter, pushing her bottom against his growing erection. "I love the way that feels, too!" she giggled.

William continued to caress her splendid back then he began caressing her finely shaped, firm buttocks, hips, and thighs. He knelt and kisses joined his caresses as he venerated her supple, gorgeous body.

"That feels so wild!" Arlene moaned. She began to squirm as William's touches and kisses delivered ever-increasing amounts of gratification to her.

William continued, skimming his hands down the outside of her legs, all the way to her feet. Then he slid them up the inner surfaces of those exquisite limbs. Arlene moved her feet apart to allow his caresses to continue.

When William's hand reached the point where Arlene's legs and body joined, he was delighted to discover she was soaking wet. He didn't caress her vagina, though; he wanted to spend more time on her legs and bottom!

While his hands continued to roam over Arlene's wonderful columns of flesh, William began kissing and licking the small of her back, especially the dimples on either side of her spine, and then he kissed into the smooth cleft between her buttocks and let his hands slide up the insides of her legs, to her middle.

Arlene tightened the muscles in her buttocks. "Ahhhhhh!!!!"she murmured when William's rising hand contacted her labia. She'd bent over so far she was almost lying on the counter, and was breathing harshly. She gasped when his hand began investigating her sopping center. She arched her back a little, and rotated her hips, opening herself to the invasion of his lips, tongue, and fingers.

"Ahhh!!! Ahhh!!!! Ahhh!!!" Arlene moaned, jolting, when his fingers found and began to stroke her clit. A finger parted her labia and slid into her. William continued to toy with her cavern of love and she could do nothing but moan and gasp. Her moans of joy got even louder when he dragged his tongue down through the cleft between her perfect rear cheeks. "Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!" she chanted. Gasp of delight followed gasp of delight. She was shaking uncontrollably.

William kept fondling Arlene's clit and thrusting his finger into her. He slid his tongue into the cleft between her gorgeous buttocks once more, probed her nether opening, and heard her whimper with delight. Even though tonguing her anus seemed to thrill her, he moved on, until his tongue was thrusting into her dripping slit.

"William!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!" Arlene cried. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Her body stiffened when she began to cry out, then her hips went wild.

William grabbed hold of her so he could maintain contact with her, even though her bottom kept gyrating frantically.

Arlene continued to squeal, her body bucking and quivering, as rapture raced through her.

William had an erection that felt as if it was hard enough to drill diamonds, so he ceased his oral caresses and stood up.

"Nooooooooo!!! Noooooooo!!! Don't...Stop!!!!" Arlene moaned plaintively, starting to turn.

William held her hips firmly to keep her where she was and he drove his stiff poker into her. Her protests turned to moans of pleasure when he began thrusting, probing deep into her. Then his hot seed was gushing from him.

"Yessssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!! Yessssssss!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Arlene's screams of pleasure continued, drowning out William's while their fused bodies shared an intense, rocking, orgasm.

When his erection began to soften, William pulled it out of her.

Arlene turned, still leaning on the counter, pulled him against her, and kissed him. "That was incredible...again!" she said breathlessly once the kiss ended.

"It was, wasn't it?" William agreed.

"I really need a shower now," Arlene giggled.

"Me, too," William said.

Shower they did, kissing, caressing, and washing each other thoroughly. It was warm, wild, and wonderful. Afterward they dried each other off, walked to the bedroom and started to get dressed.

William watched Arlene put on a lacy bra, garter belt, bikinis that were almost nothing, and creme colored stockings. She realized he was watching her get dressed, and blushed. To top off her outfit, she donned a mohair cardigan sweater, lacy camisole, and suede skirt.

When Arlene was finished dressing, she sat down on the bed and watched as William finished putting his clothes on. "Since Mel's been arrested," she asked, "does that mean we're going back to Jamestown?"

"Would you like to?" William asked.

Arlene shook her head. "I wish we could stay here, like this, forever," she said, "but I guess we do have to go back to the real world sometime, don't we?"

"That's true, my love, I'm afraid. We can't stay forever," William said. "Would it be OK if we stayed until Sunday, though?"

"You mean it?" Arlene asked, ebullient. "We can stay until Sunday?"

"I can't think of any reason why we can't," William replied. "Especially since I've already told my secretary I wouldn't be back until Monday."

That got him another kiss. William liked that. It was turning into a delightful habit. Then his face got very serious and he took a deep breath. "Arlene, I-I don't know what to do about how I feel about you," he said.

"What do you mean, William?" Arlene asked. "What is there to do?"

"Do you think our relationship has a future?" he asked.

Arlene nodded. "I hope so," she said. "I-I love being with you."

"I love being with you, too," William said. "How would you feel about going somewhere to get lunch?"

"I'd like that," Arlene replied.

They ate in a small, rustic restaurant a few miles from the cabin then, because it had begun raining while they were having lunch, meaning they couldn't go for a walk in the woods like they planned, they returned to the cabin. They decided that, since there was a TV and VCR available, watching a movie might be a pleasant way to pass the rainy afternoon.

William found a movie they both agreed on, then he sat down on the sofa next to Arlene, who snuggled against him. Her soft cardigan sweater tickled his arm.

"This is so nice," she said. "Being here sort of makes me feel like the world, and all the messes in it, doesn't really exist."

"I know," William said. "I've always felt like that about being here, too."

William turned on the machine, the credits rolled, along with some commercials for other films then the film began. A few minutes into the movie, he felt Arlene moving then her fingers began toying with his ear.

"That tickles," he said, shuddering a little as she hit a particularly ticklish spot.

"Good," she whispered, kissing him on the cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, too," William replied, and began caressing her leg. After a few minutes, he turned to look at her and was surprised to find that her nipples had begun to stiffen under the fluffy sweater. He moved his hand further up Arlene's leg, under her skirt, and felt her tremble. He put an arm around her and she snuggled closer.

12