The Predator Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed like that a while longer. Then William pulled Arlene onto his lap. She turned to face him and pressed her lips against his. Their lips worked against each other and their tongues lashed. While they were kissing, William pulled her skirt up and began caressing her almost-bare bottom.

Arlene responded by wriggling it against his already-erect cock, which strained in his trousers. Her hands went to the waist of his trousers and opened them. Then she pulled his erect penis out and began rubbing it against her vagina through the silken panel of her panties.

Finally she pushed the silken membrane aside and the head of William's swollen lance rubbed directly against her sopping labia. She positioned the tip of his organ on her opening then she moved her hips.

William almost fainted from the rush of delight he experienced when his pole slid into her once again. He clasped her hips and hunched his hips upward, driving his cock as far into her as it would go.

"Goddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! William!!! Oh, William!!!!!" Arlene moaned. Her movements became more and more frantic, her hands pulled at her lover and her body stiffened. The she began quaking and emitting feral cries of passion. "Take meeeeee!!! Oh, William, take meeeeee!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwwww!!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!"

"Arlene!!! Yesssssss!!!!" William groaned when he erupted. It felt as if his whole being was liquifying and spewing from his penis. Stunned by the feelings he was experiencing, he clung to Arlene desperately.

Afterward, still partially clothed, they lay in each other's arms on the sofa.

An imposing, well-dressed man walked into Alex's office in Jamestown Police headquarters. He was accompanied by the chief of police.

"Captain Alex Martin," the chief said, "I'd like you to meet William P. Atherton, Jr. Mr. Atherton just returned from Europe and heard about what happened at his firm from his son's secretary. I'd like you to brief him on what you've been doing."

"Please, sit down, Mr. Atherton," Alex said after shaking hands with the older man. "I'll tell you what I know." He explained the blackmail attempt to Atherton, and William's response to it.

"I find this very difficult to believe," the elder Atherton said when Alex finished. "And quite disturbing as well. I find it hard to comprehend why my son William, would want to carry on with a...a...a common waitress! I-I thought I knew my son. I entrusted him with a position of importance in my firm and..."

Alex had heard about all he wanted to hear. He was angered by Atherton's snobbish attitude and didn't like the tone of disappointment he heard in the man's voice, either. "Excuse me, Mr. Atherton," he said, "I believe you're missing a very important point here."

The chief frowned at Alex, but he ignored his boss's severe look.

"Just exactly what do you believe I am missing, Captain Martin?" Atherton asked. "I believe I was listening quite carefully to what you said."

"Maybe you were listening, but it is possible you aren't looking at this situation from the correct perspective," Alex said, "Mr. Atherton, if I were you, and I had a son like William, I'd be damn proud of him."

"Oh?" Atherton asked, looking at Alex with interest. "What is it that makes you say that, Captain?"

"I understand, your son has access to plenty of money," Alex said. "If he'd wanted to pay Ott off, he could have done that and you probably wouldn't have known, would you?"

Atherton nodded. "That's very possible," he said. "William has far more than ten thousand dollars of his own money."

"So he could have paid Ott off, but he didn't," Alex continued. "Instead, at considerable risk to his reputation and his personal safety, he behaved in an extremely courageous and responsible manner and reported the crime. He knew full well what risks he was taking. And on top of that, he showed more concern for Mrs. Ott's safety than he did for his own. That tells me he's honest, dependable, and has good judgment. I'll tell you, Mr. Atherton, if I had a son who had the courage to risk the consequences of doing the right thing, I'd be proud of him, damn proud!"

Atherton scowled at Alex for a moment, then he shook his head slowly and a smile formed on his face. "I hadn't thought about this situation in that light before, Captain," he said. "And perhaps I should have. I do believe you make a compelling case for your point of view." He chuckled. "I was wrong. By God, my son is quite a man, isn't he?"

"He sure is," Alex said. "I'd say he's as much of a man as I've met."

Atherton stood up. "I'm glad I talked with you, Captain," he said. "Very glad. You've gotten me to see things about my son I might never have seen otherwise, and I'm very grateful for that." He extended his hand.

Alex stood up and shook hands with the senior Atherton. "I'm glad I met you, too, Mr. Atherton," he said.

12