The Predator Ch. 24

Story Info
Dean Abbott learns that his marriage is over.
4k words
4.55
19.2k
2
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Dean Abbott left his office at 4:30 in the afternoon and drove toward his home. He had called Nora earlier in the day and, after arguing passionately, managed to convince her they needed to talk about their impending divorce without their lawyers present.

As he got closer to his house, Dean thought about what he wanted to say. He mentally prepared his arguments as if he were getting ready to make a final summation at the end of a trial. He intended to keep his cool and give this his best shot. He would say whatever he had to do to convince Nora not to divorce him.

When he arrived at the house, he found Nora sitting in the living room waiting for him. She told him she'd sent their son to her parents' home for the night because she knew how upset Dean was about the divorce and didn't want Donny to witness them having another argument.

Dean set his briefcase down and sat on the sofa, facing his wife. He took a deep breath and began. "Nora, I really wish you would reconsider what you're planning to do," he said. "I've been giving a lot of thought about what a divorce will do to Donny."

Nora shook her head as he spoke. "You are amazing, Dean, I'll grant you that," she replied once her husband stopped talking. "Tell me, how much thought did you give to our son when you were running around with other women? I've had doubts about whether you love me for some time, but I always thought you loved Donny. Now, considering what I know about you, I'm not even sure about that. I don't want my son to grow up in a home where the man who is supposed to be is role model has no morals and whose only concern appears to be gratification of his sex drive and inflating his ego."

Dean was taken off-guard by his wife's calm, but razor-sharp response. "Nora, what the hell are you talking about?" he demanded. This discussion wasn't going at all the way he expected it to and he wasn't sure how to proceed. In the past, Nora always gave in to him. She let him make all the decisions, and never questioned his judgment. He never anticipated that his wife would develop a mind of her own.

He knew he was in trouble. He had prepared to argue his case with the "old" Nora and was totally unprepared for this new and unfamiliar one sitting in front of him.

"Dean, I've been thinking about divorcing you for a long time," Nora said. "But I didn't do it, even though I knew I should. I kept hoping things would get better, but they didn't, and I have no hope that they ever will. I faced the facts. It seems to me, the only chance either of us, and Donny, has for happiness is if we aren't married." She was surprised she'd been able to remain calm while she was telling Dean all this.

"Nora, you're talking crazy!" Dean exclaimed. This wasn't like the Nora he'd married. What the hell had gotten into her? "Look, Nora, you know I've been busy tending to business at the firm. I know I probably haven't been paying as much attention to you or Donny as I should have been, but..."

"Dean, it isn't a matter of whether you are paying attention to either Donny or me," Nora said. "The point I'm trying to make is there isn't anything left of our relationship. Even if I wasn't sure you have been seeing other women, we...we haven't made love in so long I can't remember the last time. You're never here, and when you are, we aren't close. When we're together, the tension between us is so thick you could cut it with a knife. I can't live like this. I won't live like this. And I won't have Donny living like this. Not any more."

"What the hell are you saying?" Dean asked. He knew that nothing he said was going to change his wife's mind, and that realization was making him more and more angry. If Nora thought he was going to let her ruin his life and take his son away from him, she had another think coming!

"You're my wife! For Christ's sake, we have a son together!" he yelled, "Of course there's a relationship!"

Nora shook her head. "I think I realized a long time ago that what we had was gone," she said calmly. "If we ever really had anything. I didn't make any attempt to leave before this because it was easier not to. I admit I've been comfortable with the lifestyle we have and I certainly don't relish the thought of losing that. But I can't live like this anymore, Dean. Anything has to be better than this, even being alone."

"You're nuts!!!" Dean jumped to his feet and began to pace. "You've lost your mind! You're talking crazy!! Nora, please be realistic about this!"

Nora looked at her husband, who was walking back and forth, wild-eyed and red-faced and, for the first time in her life with him, she experienced a trace of fear. She didn't believe he would hit her, but she had never seen him this angry and out of control. She took a deep breath. "I am being realistic, Dean," she said, forcing herself to stay calm. "We're through. I am getting a divorce, and nothing you say or do is going to change that."

"No!" Dean responded. He realized his world, which he'd worked so hard to construct, and believed was so perfect, was crumbling.

"You can't stop me, Dean," Nora replied, firmly. "I am not going to change my mind about getting a divorce!"

Dean stared at her. How in hell had the mousy, obedient woman he thought he was married to managed to get so tough all of a sudden? "You can't!" he averred. He was beginning to feel desperate and didn't like the feeling. "I-I won't let you! I-I'll fight you all the way!!! We're not getting a divorce! No way!"

"It doesn't matter whether you fight it or not," Nora said. "I'm dissolving our marriage. And I have a feeling I'm not the one who needs to worry about what will come out in court if things really get dirty."

Dean, stunned by Nora's comment, continued to pace back and forth in front of the sofa. He'd lost control in the one place he always believed he had absolute control, his home. "This...this is crazy!!! This is totally crazy!!!" he muttered.

Nora sat there calmly, watching her husband pace, letting him talk. When he finally ran out of steam, she stood up.

"Dean, it's time for you to leave," she said. "I'm not sure why I agreed to let you come over in the first place. I should have known it wouldn't amount to anything but upset for both of us."

"All right," Dean said. "I'll go." He picked up his briefcase and slowly walked toward the door then he stopped and turned. "Nora," he said, with desperation in his voice, "this is crazy! Please! Think about what you're doing to us!"

Nora heard the pain in her husband's voice and didn't respond for fear she'd break down and cry. As much as she knew this was the right thing to do, it wasn't easy.

Dean looked at her a few moments longer, pleading with his eyes, then he turned and the door closed behind him.

Nora heard Dean's car start, then drive off. She wasn't as upset as she thought she would be. Actually, she was relieved. The meeting had gone far better than she'd expected it to. The prospect of explaining what was happening to her son didn't thrill her, but she knew she could do it. She and Donny would adjust; they'd have to.

She went upstairs, slipped on a nightgown, and sat down on the bed. Frank Miller, a long-haul truck driver she had been having an affair with, was away on a long trip and right now, she wished he wasn't. She desperately needed a hug from him, and the comfort being with him and talking with him would give her.

Frank had called earlier and while they talked, Nora mentioned that Dean was coming over. Frank told her he was worried about what would happen if she and her husband met, but Nora assured him things would be OK.

Frank had a cellular phone in his truck. Maybe she should call him and tell him things had gone fairly well. She reached for the phone, but before she could dial, the doorbell sounded.

"Who on earth could that be at this hour?" Nora wondered. "I hope Dean hasn't come back." She slipped on a robe and went downstairs to answer the door. When she opened it, she was shocked to find Frank standing there, smiling.

Frank walked into the house and pushed the door shut behind him. "I was worried about you, so I took a little detour through Jamestown to make sure you were OK," he said softly. He knew he'd have to push the next day to get the load on his truck delivered on time, but he had to see for himself that Nora was OK after her meeting with her husband.

Nora couldn't believe he was there. "Frank! I-I thought you weren't going to be home until the weekend," she exclaimed. "You shouldn't have come! What...what if Dean had seen you?"

"I waited until I was sure he was gone. I figured, depending on how things went, you might need a hug," Frank said. He locked the door then he moved to Nora, pulled her into his arms, and covered her mouth with his.

When the delightful kiss ended, Nora leaned back in Frank's arms and looked at him, her face flushed. "Frank, I'm fine," she murmured. "You...you shouldn't have..." Her comments stopped when he reached into the scooped neck of her nightgown, cupped a firm breast, and thumbed an already-erect nipple. "Ohhhhhh!!!! Frank!!!!" Nora murmured. She felt her legs going rubbery. "Oh, God! Well, you're here now. Come on."

She took Frank's hand, led him to her bedroom, then turned and locked her arms around him. Once again they kissed, their tongues lashing, sparks of desire flying between them.

When the kiss ended, Nora slipped out of her robe night and nightgown while Frank shed his clothes, then they fell onto the bed.

Frank's hands started roving over Nora's fulsome curves, enflaming her, drawing soft groans of delight from her. Then, without further comment, he rolled on top of her and his rigid shaft slid between her legs and directly into her already-wet opening.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Nora groaned. "God, this is lots nicer than a hug!" she thought. "Oh, Frank, yesss!!!! Take meeee!!! Take meeee!!!"

Frank began to move his hips and felt Nora's hips rising to meet his thrusts.

"Ohhhhh!!! Frank!!!! Yessssss!!!!" Nora groaned. She couldn't believe what was happening. It was so sudden! "I'm...I'm comming!!! Frank!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!"

Frank's shaft continued pistoning into her, each stroke feeling more fantastic to him than the last. Finally, he felt his eruption begin. "Me...tooooo!!!" he groaned when he spewed his seed into Nora.

Nora pulled Frank's face down to hers and pressed her mouth against his. Her orgasm had begun to ebb and, for the first time, she was able to fully enjoy what it felt like to have his warm juices splattering against her insides. It felt good, so incredibly good, that another tremor of bliss shook her.

Frank lay still atop Nora, her breasts pushing into his chest. Nora felt Frank's erection soften and slip from her and she felt their mixed juices seeping from her, tickling her.

Finally he rolled off her, pulled her into his arms, and they lay like that, holding each other, for a long time.

After she'd rested for a while, Nora rolled on her side and began to run her hands over Frank softly.

Frank enjoyed Nora's gentle caresses for a while then he pushed himself up on his elbow. "Come here," he murmured and reached for her.

Nora shook her head. "Nope. You just lay back and be still," she said, "I want to make love to you this time."

Frank lay back and luxuriated in the erotic sensations he experienced while Nora's soft, warm hands and lips explored his body. It felt as if she was kissing and touching him everywhere all at once. Before long, she had him moaning and gasping with desire.

In addition to the sounds of passion coming from Frank, Nora's actions produced a visible effect. She gazed, fascinated, at his penis, which, as it swelled and stiffened, rose to attention.

"It...it gets so...big when he's turned on!" she thought, gazing at Frank's enlarging organ. It jutted from his loins, thick and proud, with blue veins circling the sides. The arrow-shaped purple tip glittered with shiny droplets of Frank's pre-cum that had emerged from the organ's slitted opening.

Nora touched the turgid organ with her fingers. It was so hot! She encircled it with her fingers and began to stroke it gently, noting with delight that when she did, Frank emitted another groan of pleasure.

She bent and kissed Frank's cock. Then she kissed it again. It was slick with the remains of their earlier joining, but Nora didn't mind that, nor did she find the taste unpleasant.

Frank was going wild. Nora was driving him wild with what she was doing to his cock! She was kissing and licking it! His hips strained and his muscles clenched as intense sensations of ecstasy jangled every nerve ending in his body.

Frank's fervent reactions intoxicated Nora. She loved the effect she was having on him. It was just as thrilling to give him pleasure as it was to receive it! Kissing and licking his cock wasn't enough. She had to do more! She raised her head and locked her lips around the flared tip. Then, slowly, she lowered her head. A shudder of delight went through her when the throbbing organ began to fill her oral cavity.

Frank thought he was going to explode. It felt so wild to have Nora was sucking his cock!

Nora's mouth slid up and down the delectable pole for a while, then she removed her mouth from it and let her lips drag slowly along the veined sides of the fleshy intruder. At the same time, she stroked the swollen shaft and lashed it with her tongue. She loved this! She began to shudder with delight as she presented her lover with the gift of pleasure. She gently grasped and fondled his balls.

"Nora!! My God!!!!" Frank groaned. "I-I'm gonna come if you keep doing that!!!"

Frank's words served spurred Nora to even bolder actions. She was going to do something she'd never done before! She took him back in her mouth and began to move her head up and down more rapidly. At the same time, she increased the suction she was applying to his cock. She continued to squeeze and roll his balls in her hand, too. Through her lips, she could feel the pulsations of the swollen organ grow stronger.

Then Frank's hot cream began to splash into her throat and mouth. Not wanting to gag, Nora swallowed involuntarily as his eruption filled her mouth to overflowing.

Frank thrashed on the bed, moaning wildly. "Ahhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he groaned. He felt as if he was coming apart. He'd never felt anything even remotely like this before!

Nora finally let Frank's softening organ slide from her mouth. Then she stretched out on the bed next to him and laid her head on his chest. She felt his hands sliding through her hair and murmured softly with joy.

Frank had never felt more content in his life! He continued to comb his hands through Nora's hair as she lay there, gazing at him.

"Did you like that?" she asked softly.

"I-I've never...ever...felt like you just made me feel! Never! Not in my entire life!" Frank replied. He kissed her, tasting himself on her lips. "I love you, Nora," he said softly.

Nora was at first startled by Frank's assertion of love. Then, as what he'd said sank in, she realized she felt the same way about him. It was crazy. She barely knew him, but she didn't care! "I-I love you, too, Frank," she murmured, hugging him.

"Now it's my turn," Frank said.

"Your turn for what, love?" Nora asked.

Frank responded by moved between Nora's parted legs and starting to lick her vagina.

Nora delighted, arched her back and moaned with joy. "Yessss!!! Oh, Frank, yessssssss!!!" she cried, as erotic fireworks went off in her mind.

Frank licked her vagina with determination and as he did, Nora's legs clamped around his head and her hips went wild.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried, her head rolling from side to side. "Yesssss!!! Oh, God, Frank!!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!! That feeels soooo gooodd!!! Frank!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Frank!!!! I'm so close!!! I'm...I'm, oh, God, I'm commminnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!"

With his head trapped between Nora's thighs, Frank couldn't hear his lover's screams of pleasure, but he could feel the way her body was reacting as she writhed and bucked her way to release.

Then, suddenly, her legs fell from his head and she lay still on the bed. At first Frank wasn't sure what was happened. He looked at Nora, concerned. She was breathing evenly, her eyes were closed, and a smile curved her lips. It looked as if she'd passed out or gone to sleep.

Sure Nora was all right, Frank got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and cleaned himself up. When he returned to the bedroom, Nora was still dead to the world. He stood next to the bed, studying her lovely, nude body then he slid into bed next to her, pulled the covers over them, and turned out the light.

Nora awoke and saw the early morning light streaming through her bedroom window. She turned her head and saw Frank, still asleep, lying next to her. She realized, with some trepidation, that they'd fallen asleep and Frank had spent the night. What if Frank was late to deliver his load? She had to waken him.

"Good morning, darling," she said, and Frank's eyes flickered open.

"Good morning?" Frank muttered. He looked around. "Is...is it morning?"

Nora nodded.

"You mean we...?" he exclaimed.

Nora nodded again. "Yes, we did spend the night together. And I loved waking up with you next to me," she told him. "But we shouldn't have done this. Not yet, anyhow."

Frank nodded. "I know," he replied. He kissed her. "What time is it?" he asked when the kiss ended.

"It's five a.m.; don't you have a load you have to deliver?" she asked.

"I don't have to have it to the terminal in Center City until two," he told her. "If I really push, I can make it with no problem."

"Thank God!" Nora said. She realized she was covered with the crusty remnants of their lovemaking the night before. "I have to get a bath," she said. She climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When she got there, she turned on the shower and examined herself in the mirror over the vanity while she waited for the water to get hot enough.

"Last night was so wonderful!" she thought, feeling a soft thrill course through her. Being with Frank is always so satisfying! She opened the glass shower door, stepped inside, and felt the stinging hot spray pelting her body.

Frank, still lying in bed, heard the shower start. He slipped into the bathroom, his pulse pounding, and watched Nora's form move through the frosted glass doors of the shower stall. Watching her indistinct form move caused him to remember what they'd done the night before. The memories aroused him.

Nora soaped herself, unaware that Frank had come into the bathroom and was watching her. She worked the lather into her skin and stood, her head back, eyes closed, under the driving spray, rinsing off.

His erection jutting in front of him, Frank silently slid the shower door open and stepped in.

Nora didn't know Frank was in the shower with her until his hands began sliding over her soapy flesh and something warm and hard began pressing insistently against her bottom.

"Frank!!!" she exclaimed, as he pulled her back against him, squeezing her soap-slick breasts, pushing his hard shaft between her buttocks. It felt good, incredibly good!

Frank let Nora's nipples protrude between his fingers as he massaged her breasts. The murmurs and groans coming from her told him he was turning her on, and he kept doing what so obviously was pleasing her.

While he played with Nora's breasts, Frank thrust his hips forward, driving his cock deep into the cleft of her bottom. His action was facilitated by the film of slippery suds covering her body.

Nora pressed her hips back against Frank. "God, Frank, you're making me crazy again!" she moaned. "Every time you touch me, I have to have you!" She could barely stand. The fleshy tube sliding between her buttocks was tantalizing and exciting her. Her insides were turning to Jello. She liked the way this felt, but she really wanted Frank inside her! That would feel even more wonderful!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12