The Predator Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she knew what to do. She bent over and immediately felt the tip of his cock brushing against her vagina. Her legs got even more rubbery than they already were and Nora had to hang onto the faucets to steady herself. Then the wedge-shaped head of her lover's cock pushed against her opening and slowly began to invade her. She was delighted. "Ohhhhhh!!!!! Frank!!! Yessssss!!! Take meeeeee!!! Please take meeeee!!!" she groaned.

Frank his heart pounding, grabbed Nora's hips and began to plunge his shaft into her. He loved the way it felt having her bottom slap against his thighs as he did.

Nora reached between her legs and could feel Frank's throbbing shaft sliding in and out of her. It was more than she could stand. "Frank!!!!" she groaned, "I-I-I'm...Oh, God!!! I'm comming!!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Meeeeee, toooooooooooo!!!!!!!" Frank replied. He grasped Nora's hips and hauled her back against him while he hosed her insides with his sweltering fluids.

Exhausted by their fervent coupling, both Frank and Nora sank to the floor of the shower. Breathing hard, they hugged each other as they leaned against the wall.

"Oh, God, Frank, you did it again! You are incredible!" Nora exclaimed, her chest heaving.

"It wasn't bad, was it?" Frank replied, his chest heaving, too.

After they finished their shower, they dressed, and went down to the kitchen. Nora made breakfast. After they ate, Frank got ready to leave.

"I hate leaving you," he said, holding Nora in his arms at the door.

"I hate having you leave," she replied. "I can't wait until my divorce is final. Then we won't have to sneak around any more. I hate this. And...and I want you to meet Donny, too."

"Me, too," Frank told her. "I'd love to get to know him. From what you've told me, he sounds like quite a kid." He and his first wife didn't have any children, although he'd very much wanted to.

"He...he is," Nora said. "And I know he's going to love you as much as I do."

"Can I see you when I get back from Center City tomorrow morning?" Frank asked.

"Of course," she replied.

He kissed her then left. Nora stood at the sink, washing dishes, letting her mind roam. After she was divorced, was there really a future for her and Frank? Why not? He was divorced, and she soon would be. They loved each other. Why couldn't they have a future? Smiling, she continued her household chores.

Frank guided his big rig down the highway and, like Nora, he was thinking about their future. "Nora's son Donny is only three," he mused. "Maybe I could talk Nora into going on the road with me for a few years. I could trade this rig in for one with a bigger sleeper, one that has room enough for the three of us. We could do that until Donny's old enough to go to school, then we could buy a house and settle down somewhere I can do local runs."

12