The Predator Ch. 27

Story Info
Alex and Jennifer have a playful time in the barn.
2.6k words
4.66
23.1k
2
0

Part 27 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Alex finished the business with Pete Butler, went home and did some chores around his house, and then went over to the McIntyre farm. When he got there, Jennifer had some chores to finish, so he was helping stack hay in her barn. Donna had gone home for the day, and there were only a few bales left. He took the bales off the wagon and put them on the conveyor belt which carried them up to the hayloft where Jennifer was. She took them off and stacked them.

"If you had everything on one level the way I do," Alex said as he tossed a bale on the belt, "you'd save yourself a lot of work."

"Do you have any idea what it would cost to build a new barn?" Jennifer replied. She laughed. "Why do you think I'm hiring a farm manager who has a teenage son? What's the matter, Alex, are you out of shape from sitting behind a desk too long?"

Alex threw the last bale on the conveyor and laughed. "You wouldn't be talking like that if you were down here where I could get my hands on you," he told her.

"You think so?" Jennifer laughed. She stood at the edge of the hayloft, smiling down at him.

She was wearing jeans and a jade green sweatshirt and looked, Alex thought, lovelier than any woman he'd ever seen.

"Here's what I think," Jennifer continued. She kicked a pile of loose hay over the hayloft edge.

Alex tried to avoid the shower of hay, but couldn't. "Hey, watch it!" he said.

"Kinda slow, aren't you?" Jennifer giggled. She grabbed the last bale and turned to put it on the pile.

Alex jumped on the conveyor belt and rode it up to the hayloft. He was in the loft before Jennifer realized what he'd done.

She put the last bale down and, turned, her face flushed from exertion, and jumped. "Alex! How did you get up here so fast?" she asked.

"Old and slow, am I?" Alex said. He lunged for her.

"Yes, you are," Jennifer laughed. She jumped up on the pile of hay bales, out of his reach. "See?"

Alex tried to grab her again and, once more, Jennifer eluded his grasp. She took off across the pile of bales, laughing. Alex ran after her and, and eventually he did catch up to her. When he did, he grabbed her around the waist and they fell onto the hay.

"Who's old and slow now?" he said, puffing.

"You only caught me because I wanted you to," Jennifer giggled.

"Yeah, well," Alex replied. "I was saving my strength for better stuff."

"Like what?" Jennifer asked.

Alex rolled over, partially atop her, and their lips joined. After a kiss full of warmth and promise, he rolled on his back. "Things like that," he said.

"Oh," Jennifer said. She sat up, pulled her knees up, and wrapped her arms around them. "I'm glad you were saving yourself, then. That was nice."

She gazed out the open door at the end of the barn, and could see the rolling fields surrounding her barn. "I never noticed it before, but you really get a nice view from up here, don't you?" she commented.

Alex looked up at her. "You bet," he said, "I think the view from here is terrific."

Jennifer smiled down at him. "Alex, you're a nut, you know that?" she said. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Alex said.

They stayed like that, staring into each other's eyes for a long time, not really needing to say anything.

After a few moments, Alex reached out his hand. Jennifer took it and let him pull her down onto him and kiss her. The kiss took his breath away. While Jennifer snuggled atop him, he felt warmth invading his body, warmth that had nothing to do with the sun that had been shining on the roof of the barn all day.

For a long time, they lay on the hay, necking like a couple of teen-agers. It was another new experience Alex was sharing with Jennifer and, like the others they'd shared, he found that it excited him. From the way Jennifer was acting, it seemed to be exciting her, too.

"You know," Alex said between kisses, "if we keep this up, we're liable to wind up committing an indecent act here in your hayloft."

"So?" Jennifer replied, an impish gleam in her eye. "What's the matter with that?"

"I just thought I better warn you," Alex said. He slid his hands onto her buttocks, pulled her against him, and their lips met once more.

After the kiss, which was much more passionate than those which preceded it, ended; they lay beside each other, breathing heavily.

"I want you, Jennifer," Alex said.

"I want you, too," Jennifer replied.

"Want to go up to the house?" he asked.

Jennifer felt an urge to do something she'd never dreamed of doing before, something wild. "No," she said, "let's make love here."

"Here?" Alex said, surprised. "What will the horses think?"

"We're up too high, they can't see us," Jennifer replied.

Alex rolled over, pushed up her sweatshirt, and discovered, much to his delight, that she wasn't wearing a bra. He bent over her and hungrily captured one of her nipples between his lips.

"Ahhhh!!!" Jennifer groaned when Alex began to suckle and nibble her rigid nipples.

Alex managed to push her pants and underpants down over her hips and get them off, leaving her lying there, beautifully naked, on the hay. His hands began roaming over her delightful body.

Jennifer began undoing Alex's clothes and soon he, too, was naked. Their nude bodies met in passionate embrace, their hands moving everywhere over bare skin.

Jennifer pulled out of their embrace and lay back, legs spread, arms reaching for Alex.

Instead of entering her, Alex fell upon her with his lips and tongue, savoring the tart, sweet, alkaline dampness of her vagina. His lips found and sucked on her clit.

Jennifer moaned and squealed with delight. "Alex!!! Oh, God, Alex!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Yessssss!!!" she wailed.

Alex suckled his lover's sensitive clit like a baby who hadn't eaten in a long time and Jennifer's hips began the movements of love. Her hands tangled in his hair and pressed him into her. He cupped her buttocks in his hands and continued sucking her clit and thrusting his tongue into her torrid cavern. While he did, murmurs and moans issued from Jennifer and her body bucked and writhed.

Suddenly, Jennifer's back arched and, crying out, she writhed against his seeking, devouring lips and tongue. "Darling!!! Oh, darling!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!" she wailed.

Alex kept going. It seemed like Jennifer would never stop coming. Her cries of bliss echoed through the barn.

At last her body went slack. Alex continued to hold her bottom, which still twitched with after-shocks of pleasure. When those, too, ceased, he took his hands away and, without pause, slid on top of her and guided his erection into her.

Jennifer's eyes opened, she smiled, and her hips moved upward, welcoming him. "That's it! Take me, Alex! Yessss!!!" she cooed. "I want you!!!"

Alex drove her against the hay and their bodies strained together.

Jennifer brought her legs up and locked them around Alex's waist as their bodies fought the battle of love in the upper reaches of her barn on a cushion of hay.

Alex's passion rose quickly and Jennifer's did as well. Soon she was moving uncontrollably under him, moaning with delight and need. "Take me!!! Oh, God, Alex, take me!!!" Jennifer begged. "I...I can't wait!!! I can't wait!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!!"

Jennifer's coming triggered Alex's. "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!" he moaned as he exploded into her.

They shared a crazy, wild, truly wonderful experience there in the hayloft. It was, as all their joinings were, an absolute delight.

"I've always wanted to make love in the barn," Jennifer whispered as she lay in Alex's arms afterward.

"I'm glad you got to," he replied.

"I'm glad it was you I got to do it with," she said. "It makes it even more special." Then she giggled.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"My father must be spinning in his grave," she chuckled. "He'd have had a stroke if he'd ever caught me doing something like this."

"I don't know about you," Alex said. "But I'm hungry."

"Me, too," Jennifer said. "Come on, let's get our clothes back on and go up to the house and get something to eat."

They had dinner, then they cleared the table. After they finished putting the last of the dishes in the dishwasher, Alex pulled Jennifer into his arms and kissed her. The minute she was in his arms, he began to feel his passion rising.

Jennifer felt it, too. She could feel his growing erection pressing against her as they kissed. When the kiss ended, she took a deep breath, leaned back in his arms, and gazed at him. "This is nice," she whispered. "I love what happens when you hold me." She shuddered a little and continued to look at him.

Alex kissed Jennifer again and felt her arms tighten around him and her body press against his. He slipped his hands under her sweatshirt, onto the smooth skin of her bare back. Jennifer groaned and her tongue lashed into his mouth.

They continued clutching each other and kissing while Alex's his hands roamed under Jennifer's clothes. After exploring her back for a brief period, he slid his hands down to the waist of her jeans. Desire was surging through him in overpowering waves and, judging from the sounds Jennifer was making, she was experiencing similar sensations.

Alex shoved her jeans down and felt her kick them off. Then he cupped her bare bottom, pulling her against him. She locked one of her legs behind his, pressing herself against his swollen penis.

Jennifer's hands pushed between them and she began working desperately at Alex's belt. She got it open, then she opened his pants, which dropped around his ankles.

Alex couldn't believe this was happening. He moaned when Jennifer's hand encircled his swollen shaft. Thrilling sensations ripped through him. He had to have her! Now! Holding onto her firm bottom, he lifted her off her feet.

Jennifer groaned, and while Alex held her, she centered the head of his swollen shaft her vagina. Alex lowered her and a tremor of went through her his cock slid into her warm, wet opening.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she moaned, her legs locking around his waist, her arms encircling his neck.

Clutching Jennifer's firm bottom, Alex began raising and lowering Jennifer, rocking his hips, feeling his cock probe into her snug opening. He'd never done anything like this before! It was incredible!

Locked together in the middle of Jennifer's kitchen, Alex and Jennifer strained against one another, seeking the release they both desperately needed.

"Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!! Ohhh!!!!" Jennifer cried as Alex hauled her up and down on his rigid pole.

Alex, her buttocks in his hands, could feel her muscles clenching and releasing as he slid in and out of her.

Jennifer's mouth was all over Alex's face, kissing him frantically while she filled his ears with her cries of passion.

Suddenly, her arms and legs tightened their grip on him and a powerful shudder went through her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried as she came, her insides clasping his throbbing penis, her tight bottom rocking wildly in Alex's hands.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Alex's cry of bliss mingled with Jennifer's while he hosed her insides with his hot spend.

"My God, was that ever intense!" Jennifer murmured when they were finished. Alex was still holding her in his hands, and she was still clinging to his neck. "God! This is so wild! You get near me and I lose control completely!"

"Yeah, it is pretty overwhelming, isn't it?" Alex said. He lowered Jennifer to her feet.

She put her arms around him and leaned against him. "I...I never, ever felt the way I feel with you, Alex," she whispered.

Alex hugged her. "I never have, either," he said.

Jennifer looked up at him and smiled. "Do you think, maybe, we could arrange to make love in bed just once today?" she asked.

Alex smiled back at her. "I can't see why not," he said. "I fed Dick before I came over here, so there's no reason I have to hurry home."

"Good," Jennifer replied and hugged him.

Alex picked Jennifer up in his arms. She put her arms around him and buried her face in his neck while he carried her up the stairs. When they reached the bedroom, he set her on her feet, peeled her sweatshirt off, then he shed his shirt and undershirt. While he undressed, Jennifer laid down on the bed.

When he was undressed, Alex knelt next to the bed, grabbed Jennifer's legs, and turned her so he was between the pale columns of flesh, then he plunged his face into her middle.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Jennifer groaned when Alex's lips and tongue went to work on her.

He delved into her slit, thrusting his tongue deep into her, licking the swollen nub of her clit.

"Alex!!!! Alex!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Jennifer cried, her legs jerking, her body twisting frantically. Then her body stiffened and she began quivering. "Alex!!! Oh, yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssssss!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!!! Yessssssss!!!!"

Jennifer's vagina was still spasming around Alex's tongue when he pulled it out of her, stood up, gripped his erection and slipped it into her.

"Yesssss!!!! Oh, yesssss, Alex!!!! Take me!!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!!" Jennifer moaned. Her screams of pleasure grew louder as his swollen shaft plunged into her again and again. Her legs locked behind his and her pelvis strained against his. "Yessssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Oh, God, yesssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!"

Alex was close, so close, but he used every bit of self-control he had to keep from coming and pushed himself upon his arms to give himself more leverage. He continued to thrust into her as hard as he could. Then he could stand it no longer. "Oh, God, Jennifer, I'm coming!!! I'm commminnnnggggg!!!" he yelled as he hosed her with his hot juices. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Yesssssssssssssss!!! Oh, darling,yessssssssssssss!!!!!!" Jennifer cried when she felt Alex's come splatter against her insides. She planted kisses all over his face, continuing to clutch him to her desperately. "Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!"

"I've never known anyone like you!" Alex said, still breathless after their ardor finally cooled. "You are incredible!"

Jennifer, nestled against him, burrowed closer. "You are, too!" she murmured. "God! Is it always going to be like this for us?"

"It would be nice if it was, wouldn't it?" Alex said, sliding his hand gently over her back.

Jennifer shuddered a little. "I guess, but still, God!, I mean, what is it about us?"

"It must be love," Alex said.

"I...I guess," Jennifer agreed.

Alex kissed the top of her head. "We ought to get some sleep, kiddo," he said. "I have to supervise an important operation in the morning and I've got to be sharp." He squeezed one of her firm buttocks. "I don't think there's any danger of my getting out of control again tonight. I'm beat."

Jennifer giggled softly. "It probably wouldn't do you any good if you did get out of control again," she said, "I'm beat, too!"

"I guess you were right," Alex said, smiling, as he pulled the covers over them and turned out the light.

"About what?" Jennifer asked, snuggling close to him.

"About my being old and slow," he said.

She kissed him. "Not hardly," she said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers