The Predator Ch. 28

Story Info
Dean Abbott gets busted.
3.6k words
4.7
18.5k
2
0

Part 28 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers

Dean Abbott walked into the municipal park through the Third Street entrance at three-thirty in the afternoon, exactly as Pete Butler had directed him to do. Pete said the man he was meeting would be wearing a red windbreaker, gray sweatshirt, black jeans, and a blue baseball cap. They were to meet near the pavilion in the center of the park.

Dean, feeling very anxious, walked across the grass toward the pavilion. He saw a man sitting near the structure, wearing the clothes Pete had described. The man was big, even bigger than Pete. When Dean got closer, he saw that the man was very hard looking, had a swarthy complexion, and sported a big, bushy moustache. "He does look Italian," Dean thought. "Maybe Pete was telling the truth, maybe he really is a mobster."

The huge man looked at Dean without expression. "You Dean Abbott?" he asked. His voice was low, guttural and rough.

"Yes, I am," Dean replied. "And you're..."

The man made a waving gesture with his hand. "Don't matter who I am," he said. "You don't need to know and I don't need you to know. You got what Pete told you to bring?"

Dean reached into the inside pocket of his suit jacket and took out a thick envelope. "It's in here," he said.

"How much?" the man asked.

"Five thousand," Dean replied. "Pete said you wanted half of it before...before you do it."

The man nodded and a grim smile formed on his face. "Just checkin' to be sure you got it right," he said. He reached out his hand. "Gimme."

Dean handed the envelope to the man, who opened it and took quite a bit of time counting the money it held.

"Good, the whole five grand is in there, small used bills, too," the man said. "good job, Mr. Abbott. I like it when people are honest with me." His lips curved into another cruel smile. "Believe me, Mr. Abbot, it's good you did what I said. You really don't want to stiff me."

"Of course I don't," Dean said, experiencing feelings of fear for the first time. "I had no intention of stiffing you." Although he was scared, he felt good about what he was seeing, too. This man would do the job. Nora wasn't going to be troubling him much longer.

"How come you're hirin' me to do this?" the man asked. "How come you ain't usin' Pete, like you did for that buddy of yours?"

"Pete's an incompetent, he screwed up a job someone else hired him for," Dean replied. "I want my job done right."

"You mean the Norris broad?" the man asked. "I saw that in the paper. Pete didn't tell me he done that, but you're right, he did fuck up, didn't he? You set that job up, Mr. Abbott?"

"No, I didn't set it up," Dean replied, "all I did was put Ray Norris in contact with Pete. They made whatever deal was made. I had nothing to do with it."

"Yeah, sure you didn't. Ok, now tell me what you want me to do for you," the man said.

Dean was feeling a little exasperated. He thought Pete had told this guy what he wanted him to do. "I thought Pete told you," he said.

"I want to hear it from you, just to be sure Pete got it right," the man said.

"I want my wife to disappear," Dean said. He wasn't sure he liked this. He didn't want to be standing around here in the park, talking with this man, somebody might see him. He believed all he'd have to do was hand the man the money, but the guy kept insisting on carrying on a conversation.

"I take it you and your old lady ain't gettin' along," the man said.

"I can't see where that's any of your business," Dean retorted. "I'm hiring you to get rid of her. That's what I want you to do. Why I want you to do it doesn't matter, does it?"

"Divorce be a helluva lot less risky than havin' her killed," the man said.

Dean had just about had it. "I want her dead!" he snapped. "What the hell do you think I'm paying you for?"

The man smiled. "Like I said, Mr. Abbott," he said, "I just wanted to be sure exactly what it was you were paying me to do. Thank you for stating it so clearly."

Warning bells began clanging in Dean's head. The man's speech pattern had changed! All of a sudden, he was using much better language than he'd been using earlier. He looked around and saw police officers emerging from the bushes surrounding the Pavilion area and turned back to the man, who was holding something in his hand, something shiny.

"Dean Abbott, you're under arrest," the man said. "For solicitation of first degree murder. I need to advise you of your constitutional rights."

Nora Abbott was stunned when a detective stopped at her house that evening to advise her the police had arrested her husband for attempting to hire someone to kill her.

"Your husband has been charged with solicitation of capital murder, Mrs. Abbott. We wanted you to hear it from us before it makes the news," the detective, Martha Draper, told Nora.

"What's...what's going to happen to him now?" Nora asked.

"He's going to spend the night in jail for sure. He's due to be arraigned tomorrow morning. I can't tell you whether the judge will set bail or not," Martha said. "But given your husband's reputation in the community, and the fact that he'll probably have a good lawyer, I figure he'll get low bail, maybe even be released on PR."

"P...R...." Nora stammered.

"Sorry, I get used to cop talk and forget civilians don't understand," Sgt. Draper said. "I meant Personal Recognizance. That means he promises to be in court when he's supposed to be."

"Oh. Am...am I still in danger?" Nora asked. She still found it difficult to believe Dean actually wanted her dead. And wanted her dead so much he would actually hire someone to kill her. Why? In a few months their divorce would have gone through and he'd have been free.

"I don't know if you're in danger or not, Mrs. Abbott," Martha said. "I don't think you are, with your husband in jail and all, but..." She shrugged. "I guess I better be going," she said. "If there's anything I can do for you, please, call me." She handed Nora her card.

After the detective left, Nora sat at her kitchen table, sobbing, with tears flowing down her cheeks. Her son was still with his grandparents, who'd taken him to the seashore. They wouldn't be bringing Donny home until Sunday night. What was she going to do in the meantime? She needed to be with someone, someone who cared about her. She walked to the hall closet, got out her coat, and went out to her car.

Fifteen minutes later, Nora braked to a stop in front of the apartment building where Frank had taken a small apartment so they could spend more time together. She got out of the car walked up the walk and pushed the button for his apartment. The buzzed sounded to let her in, and she went up the stairs and knocked on Frank's door.

Frank opened the door and his eyes widened. "Nora!" he said. "What...what are you doing here?"

"I...I had to see you, Frank. I need to be with you tonight," she said, bursting into tears.

"Nora, what...what happened? What's the matter?" Frank asked. He pulled her into his arms. "Why are you so upset?"

"Dean...Oh, God!!!...he...he tried to...he tried to hire someone to...to...to kill me!" she stammered.

"What?" Frank exclaimed. "Your husband tried to have you killed?"

"Y...yes," Nora replied. "Somehow the police...they...they found out what he was trying to do and...and they arrested him," she continued. She touched his face lightly with her fingers. "I hope you aren't upset with me for coming here like this. It's just that I needed someone to talk to and..." She began sobbing again.

"My God!" Frank exclaimed. "I'm glad you did. I can't believe this!" His arms tightened around her and he held her as she cried. "That son of a bitch!"

Finally, Nora managed to get herself under control. She looked up into Frank's eyes. Slowly their faces started moving together and, after what seemed like an eternity, their lips touched.

The kiss continued for a wonderfully long time, then Nora gazed deeply into Frank's eyes. "Make love to me, Frank!" she whispered, her breathing ragged, "Make me forget the awful things that Dean tried to do!"

Frank slid his hand over her back, feeling her warmth and softness. She continued pressing against him, her breasts prodding his chest. Powerful sensations were growing in him, sensations he wouldn't be able to control, and didn't want to. His hand closed around one full, firm breast. Then his fingers found her nipple and he began strumming it through her blouse and bra.

Nora groaned softly and shuddered. This was what she wanted, what she needed!

Frank led her to the sofa, sat down, and pulled her onto his lap. Once again, their lips joined. His hand glided down over her body, under her blouse, onto her bare skin. Nora continued to press her lips against Frank's, and keep her arms locked around his neck. Her body twisted and strained as his hand slid over her bare flesh. While his caresses continued, her movements and cries grew more and more impassioned.

Frank managed to get her blouse open, baring most of her chest to his feverish gaze. Next, he somehow managed to get her bra unhooked. That accomplished, he began caressing her breasts. His hand slid from one breast to the other, and Nora's nipples grew harder and harder the more he touched them.

Finally she released him from their kiss and laid back on the sofa. "I...I need you, Frank!" she groaned. "Oh, God!!! Frank!!! I...I need you!!! Take me!!!! Now!!!"

Frank slid out from under her and stood up to strip his clothes off. While he was taking his T-shirt off, he felt her hands on his pants, which loosened, then began sliding down his legs. Air flowed over his bare flesh, then Nora's warm hands cupped his cock and balls. His legs were so shaky he thought he'd fall.

"Take me!!! Please, Frank!!! Take me!!!" Nora begged, her body moving constantly. She tugged on his erection. "I need you!!! Please, Frank!!! Please!!!"

Frank laid atop Nora and felt her guide his rigid cock to her wet opening. As it slid into her, unbelievable feelings tore through him.

Nora lifted her legs and locked them behind Frank. She pressed her body against his, moving urgently. "Ohhhhh!!! Godddddddddd!!!!!" she groaned when he began plunging into her. "Oh, Frank!!! Oh, Frank!!!! Take meeee!!! Take meeeee!!!!"

Powerful emotions roiled through Frank when he began moving his hips. Nora's tight cavern clutched his cock as his hips moved up and down. He had no control! He couldn't stop himself, couldn't control his pace! "Can't wait!!! Ohhhhh!!! Uggggghhhhh!!! I can't wait!!!" he cried, "I'm gonna come!!! Nora!!! Noraaaaaa!!!!" Powerful spasms in his loins sent a torrent of his hot juices to gushing into her hot, clutching cave.

"Yessssssss!!! Oh, Goddddddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddddddddddd!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!" Nora cried, her body straining against his, shaking wildly. "Yessssssssss!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Spent, the lovers lay in each other's arms on the sofa once they finished.

"I...I can't believe how wonderful I feel every time we make love," Nora whispered breathlessly.

"I know, it's always like that for me, too," Frank told her, then he kissed her. When their lips met, passion once more stirred inside him. Nora moved under him, informing him that she was sharing, and responding to, the same overpowering feelings.

When the kiss ended, Frank got to his feet and reached out his hand to Nora. She took it and let him pull her to her feet and he led her to his bedroom.

Nora, flushed and still having difficulty breathing, didn't say anything. She just went with Frank, gazing at him adoringly with her lovely brown eyes.

When they reached the bedroom, Frank looked at Nora ardently, barely able to comprehend how beautiful she was. He couldn't stop staring at her.

"Oh, Frank, I...when you look at me like that, I feel funny," Nora said softly. She stepped back to the bed, laid down on it, and held out her hands. "Come here, darling," she murmured.

Frank joined her on the bed and his hands immediately began an exploration of her warm, smooth flesh, while his lips again sought hers.

When their mouths connected, Nora groaned softly and pressed her naked body against Frank's.

When the kiss ended, Frank's lips and tongue joined his hands in exploring Nora's exciting form. She groaned and was twisting and turning on the bed. Her hands, unable to remain still, alternately touched him and tore at the covers. "Ohhhh!!! Goddddd!!! Frank!!! That's it!!!! Oh, Frank!!! Love meeeee!!! Love meeeee!!!!" she cried.

Frank's penis swelled and grew hard once again. His body quaked with delicious sensations, which grew more and more powerful as he continued to caress Nora. He tried to be as gentle as could be, touching her with feather-light touches, stroking every square inch of her skin. Her belly was softly rounded, but not in the least flabby. Tiny stretch-marks showed, evidence that she'd given birth. That only caused Frank to find her more desirable. His hand slid down her firm, legs, then up again, to her center. He traced the outline of her vagina and her hips rose off the bed.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Nora groaned. Her back arched as Frank explored her vagina, then beganfingering her. When he touched her clit, she screamed with delight. "Frank!!! Frank!!! I need you!!! Please!!! Take meeeeee!!! Please take meeee!!!!" she begged.

Frank rolled atop her again, and this time his cock slid into her with no outside assistance. Her legs locked behind his and her pelvis ground against his. Ripples of delight raced up his backbone as the walls of her vagina massaged his swollen member.

Slowly, he began moving, knowing he wouldn't be able to keep from coming for very long. Being in Nora felt too good! His juices were boiling, ready to explode, then... "Noraaaaaa!!! Oh, God!!! Nora!!!! I...I love youuuuu!!! I love youuuuuu!!!!" he cried, erupting into her powerfully.

"Yessssssss!!! Oh, Frank, yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!!" Nora cried. Her body exploded into frantic motion when his hot cream splashed into her. "Take meeeeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwww!!!! Frank, Oh, God, Frank!!! I...I love you, toooooo!!! Ohhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sated, they snuggled in Frank's bed. Neither of them had the energy to speak, so all they did was lie in each other's arms.

Nora looked deep into Frank's eyes. "I...I do love you, Frank," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Nora," Frank said. He kissed her softly. "And I'm never, ever going to give you up!"

Nora gave him a warm smile and started tickling his face. Then she kissed him softly on the lips. "When you touch me, it makes me feel all funny inside," she murmured. "Nobody's ever made me feel like you make me feel. Not ever."

"It's...I've...ah...making love with you, it's...it's different from anything else I've experienced, too," Frank said. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever made love with. I never dreamed a woman as pretty as you are would want to be with me."

Nora blushed and smiled. "When you say that, it makes me feel almost as funny inside as when you touch me," she told him. "I'm not used to having someone talk to me the way you talk to me. When...when you say those things I...I know you really mean it."

Frank kissed her. "You got that right," he said. "I've never meant anything I've ever said more!" he whispered. His lips moved down her wonderfully shaped neck, onto her chest. "And you'll be hearing it from me for the rest of our lives."

Up the slope of a swollen breast his lips moved, toward a swelling nipple.

Nora sighed with delight and her hands tangled in his hair, pressing his face tighter against her. "God, Frank!!!!" she groaned. "You always make me feel so good!"

Frank, his intense need for her sated, now had the kind of control he wanted to have. He intended to make love to her thoroughly, tenderly, and slowly. He wanted to savor the taste and feel of her, to experience her as fully as he could.

He sucked one of her nipples between his lips and lashed it with his tongue. Nora squirmed and squealed with delight. He continued suckling that one breast for a while, then his kisses moved down into the valley between her breasts and up the slope of the other one, to her other nipple.

Groans of joy poured from Nora. "Frank!!! Oh, God!!! You're incredible!" she groaned as her body writhed on the bed.

Frank abandoned her breasts and began kissing his way over her body, to her belly. He felt her hands moving over his body while his did the same to hers.

"I want to do you!!!" Nora murmured. "This time I want to do you!!! Please, Frank!!!" she murmured. She wriggled out from under him and pushed him onto his back. Immediately, her hands and lips began working on him. She let her fingers trail down his chest, then her lips tortured his nipples the way he'd done hers.

Frank moaned in ecstasy. No love-making he'd ever experienced had felt this wonderful! Every place Nora touched him it felt like electricity was shooting into him!

"My goodness!!!" he heard her murmur, "Look what happened!"

"Uhhhhhhh!!!!" Frank groaned. His hips rose off the bed when her hands encircled his erection and she began pumping it. "Nora! Oh, Goddddd!!!" he gushed. "Godddddd!!!"

"Do you like that, baby?" she whispered. Her hands kept moving. "If you do, I'm sure you'll love this!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Frank moaned. His back arched even harder when her mouth encircled the tip of his cock. He couldn't stand it! It felt too good!!!

Up and down his swollen shaft Nora's mouth moved, engulfing him, then releasing him. At the same time, her hands continued to stroke and tease him.

Tidal waves of passion washeed over Frank, each one more feeling more delightful than the last. Her hands cupped and squeezed his balls, then she was kissing them, sucking each globe into her mouth. Her hands continued moving up and down on his cock, making him harder than he believed it was possible to get. If she kept this up much longer, he was going to come!

"Oh, Goddddd!!! Nora!!! Noraaaaaa!!!!" he cried, "That feels too good!!! I...I can't stand ittttt!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!!" His hips were pumping rhythmically, in time with the motions of her hands. He squeezed his eyes closed and tore at the covers.

Nora's mouth left his cock and, before Frank realized what she planned to do, his erection was in a tighter, even more pleasurable grip. He felt her knees pressing against his sides, and her bottom began rubbing his thighs.

Frank opened his eyes to see Nora above him, her breasts jiggling delightfully, riding him. Her face was flushed and her light brown hair flew wildly as she moved up and down on his cock.

Frank grabbed her hips and hung on, driving up off the bed into her. She leaned forward and the movement brought her nipples close to his face. He sucked one, then the other.

"Frank!!!! My Godddddd!!! My Godddddd!!! Aggggainnnnnnn!!!!! Take meeeeee!!!" Nora cried, her body rocking wildly. "Oh, Frank!!!! Take meeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwww!!!!! Aaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

"Nora!!!! Oh, Nora, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Frank cried, exploding. Thrills suffused his body when his hot cream jetted into her.

Eventually their frenzied motions calmed, then stopped. Nora collapsed on Frank and he wrapped his arms around her. "I've got some bad news," he said.

"What?" Nora asked.

"I have to make a run to the west coast first thing next week," Frank told her. "I'll be gone for at least five days, maybe more, depending on what they can find me for loads coming back and where they go."

Nora looked at him. She hated the thought of being away from him for five days or more. Just thinking about it made her feel lonely. "I thought the company you work for wasn't sending you on runs that keep you out more than one night," she said. Frank had told her he'd convinced the company to stop sending him on the long runs he had when they first started seeing each other.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,331 Followers
12