The Predator Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"They normally don't," Frank replied. "But this is a special shipment, and the customer is someone I've delivered to for years. He asked for me personally. This is a special shipment, and it means a pretty good-sized bonus."

"Oh," Nora said. "I'm going to miss you while you're gone."

"You don't have to miss me at all," Frank said, smiling.

"Why not?" Nora asked. "How can I not miss you?"

"You could come along," he replied.

Nora was surprised by his invitation. "How...I...what about Donny...and I thought there were rules about riders?" she stammered.

"I own my own rig, I can take anybody with me I want to," Frank said. "And you know my rig has a big sleeper and kitchen and everything. It might be a little cramped with three of us in it, but I bet we can manage. I bet Donny would get a real kick out of it, too."

Nora hugged him and grinned. "When do we leave?" she asked.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12