The Predators Ch. 02

Story Info
Fay's steamy night is ruined by a new lead.
4.3k words
4.56
24.3k
15

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was already well after dark by the time Fay arrived home from the station. Fay opened the door to her dilapidated apartment. Clean but cheap was her rule, and on a detective's salary that was probably a good thing.

"Hello?" No answer. Apparently Alexander was out.

She still didn't know why her longtime boyfriend put up with her. Especially between the long hours, the dangerous line of work, not to mention her often salty attitude given the horrors she saw. She knew she wasn't always an easy person to be around, and a case like Ranesha's murder only compounded Fay's already admittedly short fuse.

As she walked through the living room and into the kitchen, the beautiful blonde detective decided to skip dinner. The kitchen wasn't much more than a tiny cubbyhole, but then again, when did she have time to cook anyway? Pulling out a bottle of red wine from the fridge, Fay smiled ruefully.

"Yep. It's definitely been one of those days." Uncorking the bottle, she poured herself a glass. Then, striding into the bedroom with glass in hand, she took an initial sip. Not bad.

As she swirled the wine in its glass, she thought about her next move. She needed to talk to someone in Southside Rain who would give her some answers, but the Russian gang wasn't a group to be taken lightly. These men were cold, hardened killers, and they'd been led by a former Russian oligarch whose brother and eldest son were every bit as ruthless as he was. The question was, with the oligarch's body not even cold yet, who would succeed him?

That was the person she had to approach, if she wanted answers. No one else in an organization so tightly wound would actually talk. Unless...no, she couldn't even entertain that option.

"It can wait until tomorrow," she said aloud, reminding herself, forcing herself to relax for once. Fay always had a problem with detaching from her work. Then again, the 28-year-old hadn't become the youngest detective on the force by cultivating a healthy work-life balance. Just the idea made her grin.

'Yep, workaholic bitch, that's me,' she thought as she set her wine glass on the nightstand and began to strip out of her clothes. In no time, she was completely naked. She waltzed into the bathroom, her feet padding along the ivory tiles. Turning on the shower, she wandered back to the bedroom to take another sip of the wine while she waited for the water to warm up. Were it not for the sound of the shower, perhaps she would have heard her front door opening. She proceeded to set her glass down and was about to saunter back into the bathroom towards a now steamy shower when a shadow fell across the wall beside her.

In less than an instant, Fay dove for her nightstand, pulled out the hidden pistol, and aimed for a kill-shot.

She was greeted by the shocked face of her boyfriend, Alexander, his hands raised as high as they could possibly go.

"Dammit, Alexander, why the hell did you sneak up on me?"

"I thought you heard me call your name when I came in," he protested mildly. His heartbeat slowed from breakneck thudding to something that hopefully wouldn't end in a heart attack. Now he paused to appreciate the situation.

Fay laid the gun aside and just looked at him staring at her. Naked, Fay Gracey was every bit as sexy as a woman on the cover of Vogue - or any of half a dozen other glamorous magazines. But Fay's beauty wasn't typical. It wasn't soft or feminine in the traditional sense. There was a hardness to her, an edge. Her medium-sized breasts were perfectly shaped, the curves of her body sculpted to perfection, but there were also hard lines of muscle - along her arms and along her legs. Fay's face was delicate, her small nose in particular, but they belied the grim cynicism behind her Scandinavian-blue eyes and the stubborn set to her jaw.

"I could have blown your head off," Fay muttered darkly.

"And I'm very glad my sexy girlfriend didn't murder me today," Alexander replied with a chuckle. He dropped his briefcase, yanked off his tie, and stepped up to her. His lips captured hers easily. His arms wove about her back. One hand reached lower, cupping her ass.

She broke the kiss and elbowed him hard in the chest, which sent Alexander sprawling onto the bed.

"Get your clothes off. I want you naked and laying on this bed by the time I get out of the shower. Understood, slave?"

There was a pause as Alexander took in her command. This was part of their relationship, an integral part of their sexuality - he the sub, and she the dom.

"Yes, Mistress."

Fay turned and sauntered into the shower. She stepped into its embrace of heat, letting the warm spray melt away the cares her job threw at her almost every single day.

It hit her then, though not for the first time. No wonder Ranesha's murder case was bothering her more than the others. There was a strong sexual component to these murders, one rooted in dominance-aggression.

'If I was a little more messed up in the head, could that be me? Could I ever do something like what those two psychos did to that poor girl?' she wondered inwardly. Of course, the answer was, she could never truly know. What she did know was that those two men were sick and needed to be brought to justice. What she did know was that sexuality and aggression came in all shapes and sizes. In some forms such sexual aggression was almost natural, healthy even. What she and Alexander had, that was an example of healthy aggression - healthy sexual dominance. She and Alexander loved each other, they had trust in each other. They tested but also respected each other's boundaries.

What those two pathetic dregs of humanity had done to Ranesha involved none of those things. And yet...

Somehow, Fay still couldn't shake that uncanny feeling that the tiny spark inside of her that made her want to dominate and punish her partner for sexual satisfaction also shared something in common with the two men she was hunting. Was there a little bit of the devil in every human being? She had seen too much as a detective, even during her relatively short career, to think otherwise. Still, to be forced to consider herself personally as part of that equation, to acknowledge the devil that personally dwelled inside of her - that was still unsettling, even for a detective who had seen her fair share of humanity's underbelly.

As she stepped out of the shower, toweling off and wiping down, the words of her partner, Vick, leapt into her mind.

'Don't beat yourself up, kid. There's a little good in every bad guy, and a little bad in every good guy. That's life.'

Somehow, remembering Vick's stupid platitude helped put her mind at ease. She was nothing like those men. Whatever impulses she had, they were controlled and channeled. They didn't leave death and destruction in their wake.

"Have you been a well-behaved slave?" Fay said as she stepped out into the bedroom. Her hair was still damp, but she was otherwise dry - well, except for the gathering wetness between her legs.

Alexander looked at her with obvious lust. His cock sprang upright as she reached into the nightstand's bottom drawer. Within a minute she had strapped his arms tightly to his torso with a dark leather strap, cinching it in place. Then she retrieved a three-tailed whip. The gorgeous blonde girl let the long, bead-studded nylon strands drift seductively across Alexander's muscular chest.

"I asked you a question, slave."

"Yes, Mistress. I've been well-behaved. I did as you asked."

SMACK. The sound echoed like a bomb blast as Fay slapped the whip across Alexander's pectorals. The man grunted, and then his mouth hung open in a mixture of agony and bliss as she grasped the base of his penis with her other hand. She began pumping her hand up and down his engorged cock.

"You think this big dick deserves to be nestled in the warmth of your Mistress' pussy? Hmm?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Wrong answer," she growled, slapping him in the face. It was more of a startling slap, not designed to cause any real damage. She slapped him a second time, and then a third time.

"Your cock will never be worthy of your Mistress' cunt. Never forget that, slave. NEVER." So saying, the slender blonde leaned over. As her hand still languidly pumped his hardened shaft, she leaned down even further, licking each of his swelling testicles. The naked man groaned as Fay continued to stroke his cock with her hand, her fingers squeezed in a tight grip. She stood up and just watched him now. She stared at his face contorted by the potency of sensation as she gave him the most cruel, thorough hand-job any man had ever received. The blonde woman waited until her boyfriend's cock was leaking pre-cum, glistening with fluids as a wet sound of suction accompanied her hand's now swift movements up and down, up and down, as she admired the hard length of his cock.

She leaned down again.

"Don't you dare cum without permission, slave. Don't you dare."

"Yes, Mistress. Uhh!! Oh please!" Now, leaning over, she sucked on each of his heavy testicles, one at a time, her slurping joined by the sounds of her hand sliding up and down his glistening manhood.

"Oh please, Mistress, please may I cum?" Alexander groaned. Instead of answering her captive, the sexy blonde slowly flicked her tongue against the tip of his cock. Then, ever so slowly, she engulfed the tip of his cock and began sucking.

"Mmmm." Sssssssluuurrrp. She loved the way his legs tightened beneath her, his entire body stiffening with the pent-up need for release. What she did next, though, was crueler than ever. After sucking on his cock for a few minutes, she waited until his breathing was rapid and ragged. Just as he would near the pinnacle, she would stop, take up the whip again and slam it across his chest and legs. SMACK. SMACK.

"I think you're getting too excited, slave. You need some more punishment," she would growl each time, even letting the whip stray lower, the strands smacking against his cock.

"Aaahhhh. Please, no more," Alexander begged. "I promise not to get too excited, Mistress. Please forgive your slave. I didn't mean to."

"Oh yes you did, you dirty, nasty man," Fay said with a glare. "It's time for you to apologize to your Mistress using the only useful part of you: Your tongue." Saying this, Fay mounted her boyfriend's face. Resting her hands on the headboard, she thrust her cunt lips against Alexander's mouth and ordered him. "Start licking, slave."

Soon she felt the wetness between her legs begin the gradual transformation into a scorching river. His tongue lapped obediently at her joy nub, then dove deeper into her slit. He alternated between sucking on her clit and then licking feverishly along her labia, his tongue stroking, caressing, and cajoling in ways a million apologies could never equal. Holding onto the headboard in a white-knuckled grip, the slender blonde began grinding on top of his face, her cunt creaming up more fiercely than ever. She felt the aching lust building up inside of her like an unstoppable wave. The tips of her breasts ached fiercest of all, the nipples pebbled up and aroused. Fay reached up, fondling her own tits as she felt the heat between her legs go from a budding blaze to a raging inferno, her fluids streaming out of her now as she humped Alexander's face more violently than ever. Grinding and moaning, she continued to squeeze her own breasts ferociously.

"Oh god, yes. Suck my clit, slave. Make your Mistress cum," she cooed. Her tits shook as she rode him harder, as she felt that tongue explore her in new ways, at new angles, now ricocheting off of her hardened little nub with the most exquisite pressure. The surge of heat suddenly shot outward in all directions. Fay looked down, realizing that Alexander had clamped onto her clit and was sucking so fervently that she couldn't hold on, that the abyss of rapture would soon swallow up every conscious thought right before stars exploded in her vision, her nerve endings singing all at once.

"Oh my god. Fuck! Yes, slave. YES!!" She convulsed on top of Alexander, her fluids running into his mouth, sliding down his chin. His nose had no choice but to take in her pungent scent as she gushed in his face, bucking hard and fast until the very last throes of the orgasm had finally subsided. Still panting, Fay slipped off the bed and drew out her final, most coveted toy - a cock-ring.

She slid the cock-ring around the base of Alexander's shaft and proceeded to slowly traipse her tongue up the side of his dick until it teased the very tip.

"Mmmm. Not bad, slave. I accept your apology. Now would you like a reward?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please, Mistress," Alexander all but croaked as he watched her slowly straddle him. Fay's eyes never left his, loving the anticipation in them, as she grasped his cock in her slender fingers and positioned the bulbous head at her opening. She slowly sank down onto his shaft, the head of his cock pushing into her slickness as her hands splayed across his chest. She began sliding her cunt up and down, just slow, deliberate movements, relishing the feel of his hardness inside of her.

"OOoohhh. You nasty brute, I feel your big cock inside of me," she cooed.

"Uhhh! Thank you, Mistress. This worthless slave isn't worthy to feel the grip of your pussy. This slave is so grateful," he groaned.

"Mmmmm. It's good that you know how lucky you are, slave," she growled with a dark, sultry purr. And then she began slapping him again, one cheek and then the other, as she rode him - as she impaled her slick cunt on him with one bone-jarring plunge after another. The bed creaked and the girl's breasts shook with the force of her impalements as she fucked him almost as hard as she could, her body bouncing on top of him with a flurry of violence. Fay could feel his cock straining inside of her, unable to find release thanks to the tightness of the cock-ring. She ground on top of him even harder now. SMACK. Again she slapped him, and again he stared up at her helplessly, blissfully, his eyes filled with gratitude as she gripped his cock with her velvet-soft snatch. For the next half hour she rode his cock, her exquisite ass bouncing up and down in time to her plunges. His cock was now completely coated in her fluids, the proof of arousal filling the room with the scent of sex. Each time she drew up off of him until her labia grazed only the barest the tip of his manhood, she could look down and see Alexander's cock glistening in her juices.

"OOooohhhh, you nasty, worthless slave, do you want to cum? Do you want to cum inside your Mistress?"

"Aaaaaahhh!! Yes, Mistress. Please may I cu-?" Before he could even get the word out, she clamped a hand over his mouth. Now she rose up off of his prick and then slammed herself down, encasing him completely. He groaned through her hand as she kept fucking him as brutally as ever.

"Now cum for me, worthless slave. Make that big cock spew all its hot, gooey sperm right up your Mistress' pussy. Do it!" she growled. Keeping one hand over his mouth, she pumped her cunt up and down. She felt his straining manhood frantic for release, and her cunt muscles were clenching up around him with delirious delight in response.

"Cum for me, slave. Obey your Mistress!" she hissed.

Alexander looked up at her with stricken eyes. His entire body stiffened as the assault of stimulation threatened to overcome even the cock-ring restricting the flow of blood to his cock. He looked like he might die...of pleasure. Now Fay slammed her cunt down with one final smack, their bodies joined as one. The seal of her cunt lips gripped the base of his shaft for one final moment, his entire shaft vanished inside of her with only his testicles showing, cum churning inside of them, the need for release crying out from every nerve ending in his beleaguered body. And then the sexy blonde heard Alexander wail like a dying beast beneath her, his voice still muffled by her hand.

"UUGGGGHHHHHH FKKKK!!" he groaned, and as Fay sat atop him she felt the thick spurts of cum shoot up into her pussy, filling her with viscous warmth.

"Yes, slave. OOoohhh! Good little slave," she moaned, waiting as his cock twitched and jerked inside of her until he'd emptied every last drop of sperm.

Sated, Alexander's head fell back, his entire body going completely limp. She merely sat there, relishing the feel of his slowly softening shaft still nestled in her pussy. She collapsed forward onto his chest and licked the side of his neck.

"Mmmmm. Not bad, slave. I think I might keep you around for a while. What do you say to that?" she said with a mischievous grin.

Alexander replied with a grin of his own.

"This slave would like that very much, Mistress. Thank you."

Fay turned around, still straddling Alexander, and now began sucking on the tip of his cock. He groaned.

"What are you doing?"

"Too soon?" she laughed. "I'm already gunning for round two. I hope you can get it up for another fuck." As Fay began smothering his cock, licking up the remnants of his seed and her own fluids, she slipped the cock-ring off of him. It was fast re-inflating with need, the veins along his shaft now bulging as it took on renewed strength. Soon it was completely hard for her again. She pushed her mouth down as far as she could, cradling the underside of his shaft with her tongue. His body bucked into her mouth, and that was when she knew that she had him right where she wanted him. Shimmying further down the bed, she placed his cock-head against her dripping pussy and slid herself down on him again. This time she was facing away from him and he got a full, prefect view of the seal of her cunt lips as they gripped the sides of his shaft, humping him with a violent, lust-fueled cadence.

"Uhhh! Fuck, you feel good slave. Mmmm. Who does this cock belong to, slave? WHO?"

"Uhhh!! This cock belongs to you, Mistress. Only you," Alexander sighed, his hands clenched at his sides as the girl rode him toward another furious climax. He stared at her gorgeous ass bouncing up and down on his lap. He stared at her beautiful cunt gripping his cock like the most exquisite torture device. He stared until he couldn't help himself any longer. The snug grip of her sex tightened around him, milking his balls until finally his loud cry echoed off walls, his cock fountaining an amazing second load of cum.

"Mistress, I can't hold back. Please forgive me. AAAAHHH!!"

Fay was still grinding languidly on his slowly softening manhood, relishing the stickiness inside of her, when a fist banged loudly on her apartment door.

"Fuck. We were too loud again, weren't we?" Alexander said with dismay. The neighbors had learned to tolerate their sexual escapades, but only because Fay intimidated the hell out of them.

"Hey, Fay, it's me," Vick called, pounding on the door again. "We've got a second vic. Gotta go, gotta go. This one's fresh."

Fay's heart sank as her partner's words hit home. She was already leaping out of bed, unconcerned with Alexander's cum dripping from between her legs.

"Babe, wait! You're not just going to leave me like this?" Alexander nearly croaked.

"Coming!" Fay called to Vick, not answering Alexander's question, but she did proceed to undo and loosen the strap, releasing her boyfriend from bondage.

"There, happy?" she said with a wink, trying to portray a levity she didn't feel. "I have to go. Detective stuff, won't bore you with the details."

Alexander pulled her in for a quick kiss. "Aren't you going to at least clean up?" he said, looking down at her. Cum was still oozing from her sex.

"No time," she said. She hastily swabbed between her legs with a wet washcloth, then threw on some jeans, socks, shoes, shirt, and a jacket. Next, she grabbed her gun and badge and flew to the door. She was yanking it open before she could even catch her breath.

12