The Predators Ch. 08

Story Info
Vick makes a breakthrough and Fay makes a run for it.
10.6k words
4.6
19.3k
10

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Predators - Part 8: Fay's Revenge

*************************************************

Vick pulled up at the curb across the street from Bliss and Euphoria, a so-called health spa which was really just a front for Kasimir Shosveni's illegal activities. The three-story building was red brick and looked the worse for wear. The weeds growing between the cracks in the uneven sidewalk across the front entrance were half as tall as Vick. Three rough looking men were idly standing and chatting outside, but their easy manner belied a predatory awareness of their surroundings.

"This is it. Last chance to change your minds," Vick said. Detective Quinn, sitting beside him, and Detective Ramsey, sitting in the backseat, exchanged a look.

"Nah. No cold feet here, Scarlatto," Quinn said to Vick. "We're in this all the way. If you think Kasimir can give you the identities of the two fuckers who killed Gracey, we have your back."

Vick nodded. It had been nine weeks since Fay's kidnapping, one week since he'd received the awful video showing those two brutal psychopaths raping and killing his partner. Fay wasn't really dead, of course, but Vick didn't know that, and ever since he'd seen that video he had had one thing on his mind and one thing only: Vengeance.

"All right, let's get it done." Vick opened the door and stepped out. Detective Quinn and Detective Ramsey flanked him as they crossed the street, immediately catching the attention of the three Southside Rain goons.

The most muscular of the thugs had a shaved head, bulging eyes, and the nose of a Neanderthal. He was the one who walked up to block their way.

"Can I help you?" he said in a tone that was anything but helpful-sounding.

"I'm Detective Vick Scarlatto, and these are my friends, Detective Quinn and Detective Ramsey. I believe your boss is expecting us."

The brutish-looking Russian cocked his head, sizing them up like a human lie detector. But apparently he already knew what Vick looked like, because now he just shrugged and turned toward the entrance.

"Please follow me."

As Vick and his companions followed, it occurred to the tenacious detective that this move wasn't just desperate, it was dangerous...and it might yield nothing. But everything inside of Vick screamed otherwise. Sure, Kasimir Shosveni had had a falling out with his nephew, Tolya Shosveni, who was the current reigning boss of Southside Rain. And yes, that meant that Kasimir had been forced out of the gang's inner circle. In theory Tolya would leave him alone only as long as he didn't show even a glimmer of ambition or make any moves against his nephew. But just because he was out of favor and no longer one of the movers and shakers in the gang, that didn't mean Kasimir didn't have connections...or the inside knowledge that Vick needed to catch Fay's killers.

Right now he needed a name, or two names, if possible. If those two psychotic killers had been VIP clients of Southside Rain's skin trade back in the day, Kasimir would probably know about it. Of course crime bosses, especially marginalized ones slinking by in the shadow of a younger, more powerful nephew, weren't terribly keen on talking to cops. But there were shared interests here; Kasimir Shosveni's lawyer had been kidnapped by the same freaks who had taken Fay. If that wasn't enough to sway the grizzled old crime boss to cooperate, well...that was why Vick had brought backup.

The plan was simple. Offer Kasimir a carrot in one hand, and a stick in the other. If he played nice and revealed what he knew, they could both get something they wanted. If not, well...Vick was prepared to go off script. To Vick, Quinn, and Ramsey, Fay had been like family, and this was far too personal to just play everything by the book.

"This way, please. After you," the Neolithic-looking goon rumbled as he opened a door that led down a long flight of stairs. At the bottom, four more thugs, all wearing suits and humorless expressions, were waiting to guide them on the next leg of their journey. Vick nodded, then strode down the stairs to the underground level. Quinn and Ramsey stayed close; like Vick, they were armed and alert.

The four bodyguards in the underground corridor proceeded to guide them to a pair of heavy, ornate wooden double-doors. Beyond those doors Vick thought he could hear what sounded like...moaning.

"The boss will see you now," one of the bodyguards said before he and the other nearest thug pulled the doors open.

Vick and his companions walked in on an unusual...and certainly decadent sight.

At the end of a long, spacious rectangular room with plush carpeting and velvet furniture sat a huge king-sized bed. Kasimir Shosveni was lounging back on the bed, completely naked, staring at the tablet in his hands. But that wasn't the unusual or decadent part.

The crime boss had two naked black girls with him. A slender young girl -- she had to be no more than 19 -- was facing away from the grizzled old boss, pumping her cunt up and down his elongated cock at a steady pace. Her brown skin was a lighter shade, and her breasts were small but firm and perfectly shaped. She was moaning as her pussy rode the 58-year-old Russian's shaft.

"Aaahhhhh!"

Meanwhile, kneeling beside the lounging Russian, was a darker skinned beauty. She was probably in her early 20's, and she had big, supple, mouth-watering tits.

Sensing their approach, Kasimir didn't even bother to look in the detectives' direction. He merely put aside his tablet and reached over to fondle the busty black girl's tits, all the while ignoring the willowy black girl still humping enthusiastically on his lap.

"Welcome, detectives. To what do I owe the honor of your visit?"

He turned to them now, his dark eyes sparkling with mischief.

When Vick and his two partners stood there speechless for a moment, Kasimir went on.

"You'll have to excuse me. I do like to stay busy, and these young pussies keep me feeling young." He chuckled. "Ah, but where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced you to my two newest acquisitions."

Kasimir turned to stare at the ass of the black girl who was pumping her pussy up and down his cock at a fast and furious cadence.

"Aniyah, say hello to the nice detectives."

The teenage slave girl plunged her cunt downward to encase her boss's dick in her wet warmth, moaning, and she interrupted the moan just long enough to speak.

"Oooh!! Nice to meet you, Detectives."

Kasimir turned to the big-titted black girl beside him.

"And this is Diamond." He leaned over, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth and sucking deeply. The girl's eyes snapped shut as she let out a plaintive groan.

Finally, coming up for air, Kasimir smiled broadly. "Mmmm. Diamond, I love the way your tits taste. You were definitely a good purchase. Are you happy, slave?"

Diamond looked at her Boss with some trepidation. Then, as if understanding what he wanted her to do without even a word spoken, the girl put her hands underneath her big breasts and seemed to offer them to her owner.

"Yes, Sir, this slave is so happy to have a purpose in life. Please, suck my tits. They are yours," she said obediently, sighing as he reached out a hand to gently cup one of her breasts.

"You're probably wondering why these two little cunts are so well-behaved," Kasimir mused. "Aniyah, tell them why you're such a good girl."

Aniyah's pussy bottomed out once more on her owner's cock. She sighed, grinding on top of Kasimir, her gorgeous ass gyrating with a mesmerizing, seductive motion.

"My family and I are here in the U.S. illegally. Master Shosveni takes care of my family, and in return I must serve him. I...I am happy to serve him," she said, her voice wavering, revealing the forced nature of her servitude.

"You see, detectives? Immigrants are what make this country great, are they not?" Kasimir said with a heavy dose of irony.

Vick and his partners had finally recovered from the perverse scene in front of them. Vick wanted to shake his head in disbelief, but in reality he wasn't all that surprised. Apparently Kasimir's reputation for sexual debauchery was well-earned.

"Your extracurricular activities are not our concern," Vick said carefully even though the sight in front of him made him angry. "I've come to see if you can give us some important information...and to offer you something in return."

"Is that so?" Kasimir said, his tone sharpened with curiosity. "Uhhh. One moment, then. Let me finish up here." He leaned over toward Diamond again. He began kissing the busty girl voraciously, his tongue deep in her mouth. Meanwhile, Aniyah's slender figure was now impaling itself harder and more emphatically on the Russian's dick. The seal of her cunt lips clung tightly to his shaft as she fucked him with wild abandon, her beautiful young body a stark contrast to the pasty-white old Russian's.

Kasimir pulled his mouth away from Diamond with a groan.

"Yes. Almost there, little bitch. Move that pussy now. Really FUCK me!"

"Oooohh!! Yes, Master," Aniyah moaned. She was humping violently now, her body smacking down onto his. Kasimir stared at her sexy ass while that pussy kept slamming down, sheathing his cock in her wetness. There were squelchy-wet sounds, sounds of suction, of an aroused pussy gladly impaling itself on a man's fully elongated cock.

"Mmmm. Do you want your family protected or not, bitch?" Kasimir growled.

Aniyah's young body flew up and down. Her ass cheeks slammed downward, her cunt snug around his cruel cock.

"Yes, Master. Oh god, your cock feels so good inside me. Please Master, keep my family protected. Ahhhh!"

"Then make me cum inside you," Kasimir roared. "Make me fill you up, bitch. Do it NOW!"

The desperate teenage slave girl was now moaning for all she was worth. Her fast-moving hips and pussy were plunging down onto him with breakneck speed, her cunt's fluids soaking the length of Kasimir's cock.

"Please cum inside me. Please cum!" Aniyah wailed, and just as she did her snatch slammed down to engulf the Russian's vein-riddled shaft one last time.

"UHH!! Fuck!" Kasimir groaned. His head slammed back against the pillow as his cock began to twitch inside his black slave girl. Aniyah groaned as she felt the huge spurts of spunk hit her insides, turning her cunt into a viscous mess. She kept grinding on him, her pussy milking every last drop of sperm from the Russian mob boss's testicles. Aniyah felt the final few spurts of cum taint her pussy, marking her as his. Now the old Russian leaned forward and swatted one of her perfectly shaped ass cheeks.

"Get off me, bitch. You've served your purpose." With a sigh, Aniyah moved off his lap. As his semi-firm cock slid free of her warmth, a mini-waterfall of sticky warm cum came trickling out onto Kasimir's pubic area. The crime boss turned to Diamond now.

"What are you waiting for, slut? Get down there and lick up my seed. Clean me up."

"Yes, Sir!" Diamond said obediently. The busty girl proceeded to lean over and lap up the cum on her owner's lap. Meanwhile, with a sigh of satisfaction, Kasimir laid back and began idly fingering Diamond's pussy.

"Don't forget to suck my cock when you're done. Clean it of your girlfriend's nasty juices, bitch. Got it?"

LICK! LICK! SSSSLURP! "Yes, Master," Diamond chirped, and then Vick and the other two detectives watched in disbelief as she grasped the base of Kasimir's cock in her one fist and began smothering it with her mouth, sucking and slurping like a porn star in training.

Lastly, the crusty old Russian turned toward Aniyah. The naked young black girl was kneeling and waiting for new orders.

"Don't just sit there, cunt. Make yourself USEFUL. Suck my balls and give them your full attention while your friend attends to my dick."

"Yes, Sir," Aniyah said, a sullen note in her voice. But she did as he commanded, leaning down. Her tongue slid along the contours of his sac, and then the sexy black girl was sucking fervently on his balls, alternating back and forth, from one testicle to the other, and slurping loudly.

"So," Kasimir said with a Cheshire cat's grin, "where were we? You had a proposal for me, I believe."

Vick had just about had enough.

Finally, he'd reached his breaking point, his patience drained to nothingness, and that was when he snapped.

Lunging forward, Vick drew his sidearm and pointed his weapon directly at the mob boss's temple. 'Fuck it,' he thought. The carrot was vastly overrated. Sometimes you just had to use the stick.

All four bodyguards, Quinn, and Ramsey had pulled their guns too. The air crackled with tension as seven lethally armed men bristled toe to toe in a deadly standoff.

"Let's skip the pleasantries," Vick hissed, "unless you want to join me in hell, which is fine by me." Vick's hard-boiled stare told the crime boss that he was here with nothing to lose. Those two monsters had killed Fay, his beloved partner, and there was no way he would let that stand, even if he had to leave a trail of bodies in his wake...or even if he had to die trying.

"You have my attention, Detective," Kasimir said, looking coldly at Vick.

The two black girls had frozen with fear, Diamond with her mouth still around the crime boss's cock and Aniyah with her tongue still pressed to his balls. Suddenly the old Russian made a shooing gesture.

"Slave cunts, you may go now. Shoo, shoo! Go clean yourselves up and get back to your rooms. I will summon you later if I have need of you." Aniyah and Diamond both relaxed, visibly relieved. The two naked black girls slipped off the bed, gathered up their clothes, and fled.

"Now," Kasimir said, with a disapproving clucking, "what is this business that is so important that you are having a death wish now, pointing a gun at the head of a man who can make your life a living hell? Talk fast, Detective, for I am not a patient man."

"Good, then that makes two of us," Vick replied. Forcing his voice to a semblance of calm, he made his gambit. "You and I have a mutual enemy."

"Do we?" Kasimir said with feigned ignorance.

"Yes. We do, Mr. Shosveni. You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's the only reason you agreed to meet me, and we both know it. Nine weeks ago, we both lost something...SOMEONE, to be exact. We each lost someone close to us. My partner, Detective Fay Gracey, and your personal attorney, Mason Blackwell, were both kidnapped by a pair of depraved sexual predators and killers."

Slowly Vick lowered his weapon, and the tension in the room began to dissipate. Kasimir gave his men a subtle nod, and they lowered their weapons too.

"Yes, and what of it? You think I have not tried to find my man? You think I am happy with this state of affairs?"

Vick nodded. "No, I expect that you're almost as pissed off as I am. Can I ask you a question?"

"Are you in the habit of pointing guns at people you need help from, Detective?" Kasimir replied with grim humor, but he nodded. "Yes, go on."

"Your nephew wouldn't answer any of my emails or calls, let alone meet with me. Are you telling me that given the vast resources and connections at Southside Rain's disposal, that you haven't been able to locate your lawyer...or that you don't at least have a promising lead by now? Come on, Mr. Shosveni. I know your nephew hates your guts and the feeling's mutual, but the kidnapping of a lawyer so closely connected with Southside Rain...isn't that an insult to the Shosveni family that begs swift retribution?"

Kasimir's humorless chuckle was unexpected. "Once, it would have been, Detective. You are correct on that. But my nephew, Tolya, he is a different breed. Whereas his father looked out for the whole Shosveni clan and those who gave us loyal service, Tolya thinks only of his entourage, his yes-boys and yes-girls who follow him around like lost puppies and hang on his every word." Kasimir's lip curled with contempt. "He is a boy in a man's clothing. He is one who wants to have and wield POWER without understanding the RESPONSIBILITY that must come with it."

"I see," Vick said. "So he's willing to let an insult stand, but you're different. What if we combined our resources, Mr. Shosveni. What if I had information that could help us find the two men who kidnapped our people?"

Kasimir's eyes narrowed. "Go on."

"It's simple, Mr. Shosveni. My partner is dead. Your lawyer may very well be too. But if I can't have justice, I'll take vengeance. Now here's what I know." Vick proceeded to tell the mob boss about Amanda, the call girl who had been serving Southside Rain for the past ten years. He told Kasimir about the two men Fay had referred to as 'Tall Psycho' and 'Short Psycho', and the two men's past connection as VIP clients to Southside Rain's call girl service. He told him about Amanda's near-death experience with the men, and about the videos of sexual depravity and murder. Last but not least, he told Kasimir Shosveni about the barely identifiable smudge of a tattoo just above Tall Psycho's waist.

"This tattoo," Kasimir said, licking his lips, "was it a single initial, a stylized 'F'?"

Vick's eyebrow jerked upward.

"Yes. How did you know?"

"Because I know these men," Kasimir growled, fists clenched, the sheen of his eyes turning to liquid steel. "These two black men you speak of, they were adopted by the Federov family. The Federovs and my brother Dmitri were very close. The Federovs were always loyal to us, staunch allies for us." Kasimir gritted his teeth.

"So you know them? You know who they are?" Vick pressed.

Kasimir's face was red with anger.

"Do I know them? Two black men with connections to my family, known for their brutality with girls in the bedroom? Yes, I know them," Kasimir said, rage building. "I know them quite well!"

Vick felt his heart clench with hope even as it still burned with the need for vengeance.

"Can you give me their names?"

Kasimir swung his legs off the bed and stood up, his face more ominous than a horizon filled with storm clouds.

"Yes, Detective, and I can do you one BETTER. I can help you find them."

~~~~***~~~~

MEANWHILE...

Fay's life had become just a series of humiliations, degradations, and forced pleasure at the hands of the two men she wanted to bring to justice. If it had been only her, perhaps she could have been ferocious and fearless...but there were two other lives counting on her. Kacie's and Mason's.

She had no concept of time. Dwayne, AKA Tall Psycho, and Deon, AKA Short Psycho, often kept her bound to their bed in the dark. Even when she was allowed out of their bedroom, it often didn't bode well.

Now, she and Kacie were in one of the men's 'play rooms'. The two naked girls were kneeling on all fours, their wrists and necks thrust through Medieval-style wooden stocks. Tall Psycho was kneeling behind them, his fingers probing each girl's pussy.

"Mmmm. Are you bitches ready for playtime?" he grunted. "Deon and I have decided to let Mason join in on the action. Aren't you pleased?"

Fay's heart leapt into her throat. She hadn't seen Mason since their kidnapping. In fact, she had started to doubt that he was even still alive.

The muscular black man began pumping his fingers into each girl's snatch. Kacie was kneeling on the left, and Fay was kneeling on the right. With his right hand, Dwayne began jostling the clit hood piercing in Fay's pussy, sending rivers of sensation through the girl's body.

"Aaahhh," Fay moaned, biting her lip to stifle the sound of pleasure. She hated how much control he had over her.

"Oh, you like that, don't you detective bitch? That pussy piercing is the best gift anyone's ever given you, isn't it?" he said sadistically. He began thrusting his fingers even deeper inside her, occasionally using his index finger and middle finger to rub her clit and make the piercing graze against her clit with a devastating rhythm. Fay could feel the build-up of arousal deep inside her core. Her cunt ached with it, and the wetness from the detective's sex was soon trickling down her rapist's fingers.