The Preggo Club

Story Info
Angela helps her friend Marilyn getting what she needs.
3.3k words
4.16
35.6k
29
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off course we were delighted to be pregnant. Me and my hubby Emilio were married a year ago, and he had done his thing. And since we wanted a child the pregnancy was very welcome.

But with my belly growing Emilio gradually lost interest in making love to me. Just when I needed that even more. Getting reassurance in being still attractive was important to me, but something my Em didn't give me.

He still loved me, and our growing child. But I was less physical attractive to him. He didn't say so, but that's definitely what he showed me. We still kissed and cuddled, but he didn't fuck me anymore. Not even sticking his cock inside my pussy, or teasing my clit with his fingers. No more kissing my nether lips or my lower belly. My pussy didn't get the licking or eating out it used to get. Just as if I was dirty down there. Or like there was no need for sex since I was knocked up. He had done what he had to do.

But that's not what I needed or longed for. If anything I craved the feeling of Em's pulsing hard cock inside my pussy. I tried to talk about it, but Emilio avoided a real conversation, diverting to the wellbeing of our child.

I confided in my close friend Angela. She was pregnant with her second child, having given birth to her first about a year before my marriage.

Like myself she's a fast shower, growing a sexy belly early on. Being only halfway my Emilio had already lost interest in sex with me. Like sex is only for creation. Where my body craves now even more for sex than before. Like it knows it can have sex now without consequences with already a bun in the oven.

"Marilyn, why do you look so depressed," Angela said over a cappuccino one afternoon shopping down town. "Where is my bubbly friend. Where are those shiny cheeks of my radiant pregnant best friend?"

"Ang, you know damn well I'm more than happy with my baby. It's only I miss the sex."

"Miss the sex? Why's that? Don't you and Emilio do it anymore?"

"No, I'm afraid I can't get Em to do it to me like he used to do. It's just like he lost all appetite. I can't figure out what's wrong with me."

"Now keep one thing very clear dear, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. A pregnant girl wanting sex is pretty normal. I'm afraid you fell into a PID, a post impregnation depression. But it's not your depression Marilyn, it's Emilio's!"

"But how ..."

"Shhh Mar, I've been there too. When I was pregnant from Isabelle, John hid his cock for me too. I remember how frustrated I became, being in need of some reassurance while I felt more and more undesirable. Very silly off course, but that's how the female mind works."

"But what now Ang?"

"I was lucky to run into a friend who helped me out."

"You cheated on John, Angel?"

"No silly, off course not. Well, not in the way you think now," Angela said laughing. "I didn't cheat on John. A colleague of mine recognised the signs and took us one night to a place where she helped opening John's eyes. Listen, why don't you and Emilio join John and me this Friday. We'll take the two of you to this place where your Emilio will see how wrong he's treating you. Just trust me on this Mar, it'll turn out all just fine."

That Friday we went to Angela and John. Their daughter Isabelle staid at Angela's parents, and the four of us took off to someplace we didn't know. Angela and I both wore light sun dresses. First we had a nice cosy dinner in some romantic restaurant, where John and Em hit it right off, having a mutual interest in soccer. Angela excused us and took me to the ladies room.

"Marilyn, if you look at John, you'll notice that he has an interest in your belly. I'm pretty sure Emilio will notice mine too, eventually. Men are like that. They're fascinated by growing bellies, and the fact that their fucking can produce new life in our wombs."

"But why doesn't Emilio want to have to do anything with mine?"

"Yeah, men can be so inconsistent, being repulsed and attracted at the same time. All it really needs is the opening of their eyes. The revelation that they're all the same deep inside, a primal hunter hunting for prey. You'll see."

We went back to our table finding our hubbies good humoured in laughing conversation. As Angela sat down she fondled her belly, winking at me. So I did the same, and stroked mine as I sat down. This actually stirred up the boys a bit, but they simply went on with their discussion. Keeping an eye on John I did notice he stole glimpses at my belly during the rest of our dinner. At one time I looked him straight in the eyes as his glance came up from my belly to my face. He smiled at me and gave me an obvious wink. But instead of catching him it felt like I was the one being caught.

As we left the restaurant John put an arm on my shoulders and escorted me to their car. Angela followed us with Em. John held open the back door, let me step in, and Angela did the same for John. We drove off, and headed out of town.

"Are we not supposed to go down town and have some fun?" Emilio asked.

"Let me put it this way," John answered. "We would like to take you to a fun place. But it's a bit secretive, more like a club for members only. We want you to be our guests tonight."

"Don't believe it's a secret," Angela took over. "It's all very friendly, and we certainly are going to have a lot of fun. It's only that whatever you'll see there or whatever happens is strictly confidential."

John went on: "We want you to promise that the both of you keep everything amongst yourselves. Off course you can discuss things among each other, or with us if you like, but you can't disclose to others where you've been or what has happened there."

"You can simply come with us, and see what's going on. Feel free to join in, or to just observe. No one will expect you to participate in anything, but you can if you feel like it," Angela supplemented.

At the border of the town we stopped at a rather large house in a posh neighbourhood we had never been. John parked the car behind the house. Entering the house it was like stepping into an old club. Something like I could envision as a posh brothel. The upholstery was of a deep dark red, with red velvet curtains before the windows. The floors were covered with thick carpet. The entire interior breathed a luxurious atmosphere. The place was filled with fine art and paintings. A lot of them quiet erotic in nature.

John and Angela led us to a bar area in the middle of the building, and seated us on the side of the bar. Over a glass of wine they explained the rules of the place. As their guests we were allowed in the club, and to witness everything that would happen. We could join in if asked, but the initiative could not come from us.

"Marilyn, don't worry, if you do need some action you just ask me or John and we'll make it happen," Angela said. "But Emilio, since this place is primarily for the benefit of pregnant women, we won't be perceptive to your needs. Not tonight."

"Just observe, learn and enjoy. I have no doubt that you'll both appreciate the gist of our little club. See for yourselves what's going on here and if you could fit in. Just enjoy!" John said.

Thus began a strange but very titillating night. It was still pretty early, but soon more and more couples filled the room. It was obvious that most of the women were pregnant. Some sported a slight sexy belly, others a big baby belly looking like they were going into labour any minute.

The night started pretty normal, just like any ordinary party night with greetings of acquaintances and with good humoured conversation and laughter. Close observation showed however that these folks were above average touching and physical. This was obvious more than an occasional hand on a shoulder or an arm around a waist. It was like everybody did it, and gradually in a more intimate way. The attention shifted to the bellies with patting of the bulges and smoothing of the curves. But then I noticed hands disappearing under clothes, clearly admiring the female flesh in close intimate contact. By standing partners didn't object in any way but did have a good time as well, reciprocating the attention to the opposite spouse.

My belly got some attention as well, but only through my summer dress. I sensed my Emilio was not completely happy with this, but didn't dare to intervene. Gradually he seemed to thaw a bit, and in the end he did touch one or two of the parading bellies himself. But just like my belly was touched, only through the covering clothes.

Suddenly the proceedings got in a higher gear. Two women were dancing in the middle of the area, and disrobed each other. Once fully naked they touched each other all over, standing close together. Because the environment with the abundance of bulging babes out was obvious they were pregnant as well, their slight bellies could not be mistaken. Rubbing their pushed forward bellies against each other they accentuated their status.

They turned around, interlocking their arms and grounded the buttocks together. Rotating around they gave everyone a good view of their nakedness. Pushing the bellies outwards they invited close attention. Quite a few men stepped in and touched their tits pinching the nipples. While the girls kept rotating they received attention from a lot of men. As more men joined in they shifted their manipulations down to the bellies and eventually to the naked pussies. Less and less was visible because the girls got enclosed in a tight circle. But I got glimpses of their beaming smiles now and then.

The sounds made clear everyone had a good time. In the beginning the girls laughed but this evolved into heavy panting and then shrieks as it was clear their pussies got manipulated by the men. Fingers exploring the wet folds and tight slits elicited some high shrieks. As the girls got in a frenzy most men moved back giving room for the show and allowing all present to witness every sordid detail.

The girls disentangled their arms and stood side by side. Two naked men got behind them and took a good hold on them.

"Those two are the husbands of the girls," Angela explained to us. "This is a ceremony with which freshly impregnated women announce their new status. The support of the hubbies is also a sign of their consent and an invitation to all members to support their wives and make them feel wanted and celebrated."

"Does this also mean the girls are going to have sex with other members?" Emilio asked.

"Most certainly," John said. "An important part of the club is that the needs of our pregnant babes get truly satisfied. The hormones raging through expecting women is often misunderstood. Being pregnant doesn't mean there's no more need or longing for sex. For most women actually the opposite is true. They want to get reassured, feeling that they're still beautiful and wanted, even though their body is foremost servicing the new life.

"The men want the best for their wives and acknowledge the great sex drive, greater than they can handle themselves. And that they cannot deny this, or the fact that their girls are not less attractive because they're pregnant, but even more so."

The girls in the middle of the room leaned back against their spouses who stood behind them, holding them upright with their tits in a firm grip. Meanwhile two guys knelt at the feet of the girls. They started to lick the wet slits, and then shoved a finger in the tight snatches. The manipulations made the girls giggle and they produced high pitched shrieks as more fingers were put to work inside their pussies.

Next the husbands made the girls sit down on two ottomans. Meanwhile the two guys got naked as well and got on their knees before the girls. They jerked their dicks making them swell and ready for battle.

"They're going to break-in the girls, taking possession of their bodies on behalf of the club. This ceremony is the transfer of their pussies from the hubbies to us all," John commented. "Between the confirmed moment of conception and the birth of the child those bodies are for free use by all, here at the club and... only without condoms".

"Now is that a safe thing to do, free sex with so many people without protection?" Emilio asked.

"On the contrary, Emilio. All members are monthly tested for diseases, and we all refrain from sexual activity outside the club, apart from marital traffic between spouses off course. We're all bound by a mutual consent contract," John said.

"This is how it works," Angela took over. "After giving birth we ladies become fertile again, so the surrendering of our bodies to the club is only as long as we're pregnant. Our pussies are closed after giving birth. Unless condoms are used, or by explicit demand from both the girl and his partner.

"We did have an impregnation party last year for a couple who could not get pregnant themselves. They decided against artificial insemination, instead choosing for the natural way with a little help from their friends. Mary's now a very happy eight months preggo visiting our club regularly, to her and everyone's delight"

At that moment the first girl made a pretty load shriek which made us look up. Her cunt was filled up by the mighty sword of the man between her thighs. With one push he took possession of her quim, bottoming out within something like a second. His mate did the same with the other girl, feeding his thick black baby maker into the tight twat of the ginger girl. Her creamy white pussy lips were split and pierced by the mighty intruder, forcing its way deep inside that pale white flesh.

The occupational action resulted in plain hot fucking. The fucking ended with the spraying of the wombs as a christening of the unborn children. Losing their sperm deep inside the girls the stallions withdrew their fuck tools and smeared the spunk that stuck to it on the tight bellies. The shining tummies attracted more men who all made intimate acquaintance with one of the girls by penetrating her wet fuck box. After some deep fucking they all uncunted again and unloaded a healthy dose of baby batter right on the bulge above the oozing slit. The girls smeared the sperm over their belly and massaged it into the skin.

Looking around the room I saw there were much more ottomans. It was the favourite furniture of the girls. Some girls sat on them with their legs spread wide, diddling their crotch or letting some guy service them with his mouth. One chick was sitting on top of another black boner sticking straight up from its owner who lay on his back on the ottoman. The girls with the bigger tummies lay on their back. One chick was on her knees with her upper torso on the bench, her belly hanging low before the edge of the ottoman. She was pounded doggy style from behind. All girls got good attention from the men who circulated through the room. A lot of smoothing, licking and munching went on. The attention was mainly on the sopping wet cunnies, from fingers, tongues and stiff cocks.

On the other side of the bar was a sex sling, occupied by a pretty fat girl sporting an enormous big belly. She lay rocking slowly, being slow fucked by I think every man present.

The rotating was an on-going movement which resulted in the pussies being penetrated almost non-stop by an ever changing array of boners, inducing a lot off orgasms from the girls. The gentle fucking became only fierce again near the end, when the men increased their pace and made a run for their own orgasms.

When most guests had left the room still smelled heavy from the weeds of sex and the fragrance of relief. We drank another glass of wine at the bar. Emilio and I had sat on our stools the entire evening, taking in every sordid detail of the debauchery which had taken place. My belly fluttered with butterflies, my pussy was leaking. My knickers were absolutely soaked from my feminine fluids that had escaped my pussy all evening.

I knew Emilio had a hard-on in his trousers, no doubt about that. But at the same time he was clearly uncertain about the proceedings. Could he imagine me, his true love and future mom of his child, being fucked by strangers, or at least by other men from this club? After this evening I knew for a fact that I could do it. I definitely wanted to do it. Getting naked and admired in this club. Giving my body over to get deep physical satisfaction. It's pure lust. It has nothing to do with my hubby or that I love him. I do. But my body needs this. I feel a deep craving to get lusted for and being admired and teased and fucked for just fucks sake.

"Lyn, what do you think about our little preggo club?" Angela asked me.

"For starters, it's not little. This is truly a special place where special and precious things happen. I feel I could fit in, I think."

"Emilio, what's your observation?" John asked my man.

"Well, to be absolutely honest, I don't really know. I can tell my Marilyn is enthusiastic. I admit this could have to do with her pregnancy. On the other hand, I don't really know. Can I share my love with all of you? I do want the best for my Lyn, but is that really to get fucked by other men?"

"Well, I can only tell you what my experience is, and of so many other men. We all learned to accept for a fact what we feared to be true: that our spouses simply love all the sexual attention we can give them here at our club. And by doing so we received a very valuable gift: that it's equal satisfactory for ourselves. It is absolutely thrilling to give all our girls the sexual satisfaction they crave for. See us as one big happy family. That's how I've learned to see it and experience it. And I know my Angela still loves only me, and even more so because I share her with all these friends."

"Truly said, John," Angela confirmed. "It is exactly like that. Here at the club we girls get the relief we need, and we all love our hubbies even more because of it."

"What should we do to enrol as members?" I asked.

"You only have to decide together if you want to deepen your love for each other, to celebrate your pregnancy, and to enhance your sex life," Angela said. "And if so, you should both get a medical check before our meeting next month."

-----

And so it happened. This morning our results came in and we got a green light. Tonight my Em will give me to the preggo club. And John promised to do my breaking-in. I couldn't be a happier pregnant girl...