The Preggo Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Marilyn and Emilio enroll as Members of the Club.
1.5k words
4.37
19.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At our first visit to the Preggo Club I asked my best friend Angela what we should do to enroll as members of the club. Angela and John had taken me and my Emilio to their club, trying to convince us that the club was exactly what we needed. Or more precisely what I needed, now I was pregnant of our first child and my belly began to show it. Just like Angela's belly betrayed the pregnancy of their second child.

Angela had understood I was lacking sexual attention from Emilio, now there was no medical need to fuck me, since he had already knocked me up. I on the contrary was in urgent need of a good fuck. My body craved for sexual satisfaction, and the need to receive acknowledgement I was still attractive and a desirable hot girl. That's what my hormones did to me.

Angela answered that we only had to decide together if we wanted to deepen our love for each other, to celebrate my pregnancy, and to enhance our sex life. "And if so, you should both get a medical check before our meeting next month."

And so it happened. This morning our results came in and we got a green light. Tonight my Emilio was going to give me to the preggo club.

We went to Angela and John, but this time Angela had prepared a nice meal, so we stayed at their place the first part of the evening. This gave us plenty of time to prepare for the night to come. John promised again to do my breaking-in. So he would be the first club member to put his cock inside my coochy.

Now Emilio was still a bit crazy about this. Off course he understood the whole principle of the club, and it was his lack of interest in my physique in the first place that had brought us to the point where we were now. On the other hand I knew our first visit to the club had ignited a spark deep inside his core. His interest in my baby belly was growing, and the perspective of helping out other pregnant women... he simply loved the chance to get intimate with other preggo's.

There would be another girl who would do the crossover into the club. We would join the same way as the girls had done last time, and been given away by our partners side by side. Sophie was a cute skinny redhead, and it's only because de doctor's report said she's pregnant, because nobody could have seen it.

Part of the monthly check-up includes a pregnancy test. And if so, the club provides in monthly monitoring of the baby, it's growth and all the checks on general wellbeing as well as the condition of the vagina in particular. For that's what gets the most endurance during the pregnancy as a preggo club member. All the training our birth canal gets actually helps in preparing for the actual birth. The percentage of troublesome deliveries with club members is exceptionally low.

As soon as we arrived we were brought to a room next to the bar area. Sophie and her hubby Waldemar were there. On monitors we could see the club was already filling up. It was more crowded than last time, so we would get a good reception. We received our last instructions, especially how we would be paraded through the room ending in the middle for our ceremony.

Emilio had committed himself to present me to the club and make me available to all members. But to him it was still a hurdle to take. Of course we had talked this over, but Emilio felt it was a shortcoming on his side. Angela had explained a few times how everyone in the club deals with this, and that all men acknowledge the unavoidable truth. They simply can't fulfil all the needs of their partner and that being part of the club works on two sides: the appetite for sex with pregnant women grows, and this ensures their most precious girl gets complete satisfaction they simply can't supply by themselves.

John assured me Emilio would comply in this scheme before he would know it. Deep inside he wanted for me what is the best for me and our child, and that was simply to get a deep sexual satisfaction he himself had denied me for too long.

As Sophie and I were paraded through the bar the crowd grew noisier and agitated. Quite a few men touched my body, more noticeably my pregnant belly. We were clothed in a white cotton gown with nothing underneath. Completely stark naked. Remarkably it were the women that tried to touch us below the dress. I felt hands slip under the hem of my dress and try to reach my pussy. Some really groped my crotch. It only helped my nipples to jump up and my girly juice to start flowing.

As we arrived at our hubbies they got us out of our dresses by pulling them up over our heads. We stood in all our natural glory, with our pregnant bellies in full view for all present to admire. Well, Sophie's belly had to be believed, for she didn't show her pregnancy yet. But admired we were.

Emilio and Waldemar grabbed our arms and turned us around, pulling us against them. I immediately felt Em's stiff prick, for he himself was equally naked. He reached around and got a good hold on my naked tits. Pulling me firmly against his torso he slipped one hand down, caressing my tummy, and slid down further to reach for my pussy. His fingers were rewarded with my dripping anticipation. My body was so ready for a good prolonged fucking.

Sophie got the same treatment, right by my side. We interlocked our arms with our backs against each other. I would never had anticipated gyrating my butt against Sophie's would be so hot, but it was. I pushed my belly outside as I was rubbing my ass against Sophie, moving up and down against her.

My bump did get a lot of attention. As we rotated showing our vulnerability to the whole room a lot of men stepped in and smoothed my tits and baby belly. It felt like they were greeting my baby. But then the hands started to roam a bit lower and attacked my sex. This had nothing to do with my unborn child but everything with my other female asset. I did welcome this blunt assault of my pussy I had craved for so long.

I was pulled away from Sophie by Emilio. Before I knew it I was in a sitting position, with Em behind me. I remember feeling his hard-on nestled between my buttocks as I sat with my legs spread, my leaking coochy slightly opened and dripping with my essence.

John stepped in front of me and got to his knees between my thighs. Before I knew it he was licking my slit and pressing his tongue into the opening of my vagina. When he nibbled on my clit I went through the roof. A spark hit my brain, stemming from my very core and running back through my spine into my very womb.

When I looked down again I saw John between my legs, not his head, but his cock nestled inside my cunny. He sawed in and out of my pussy, giving the shit my body needed. God did he rock my soul and blow my mind. And then he sent a fountain of love to my baby, spraying my cervix with his semen. He withdrew his shrinking cock and cleaned it on my tummy, smeared the sperm still clinging to it on my proud bulge.

Right after John a long array of male members of the Preggo Club sank down between my thighs and fucked my poor cunt with their stiff baby makers. Did that feel good! Some of them vacated my snatch as soon as Sophie got her quim sprayed to pump on in her tight fuck chute. And vice versa, guys who had fucked Sophie only to finish inside my sweet coochy. It was awesome fun.

All the time Emilio and Waldemar held me and Sophie tight in their arms. My bump was smeared with sperm from all men who had visited my pussy. The skin was supple and shiny. When all members were spent John came to us and suggested we would be fucked by each other spouses. So my Emilio sank his tool inside Sophie's quim, and my pussy was taken by Waldemar. Our men fucked like their lives were on stake. Emilio was so nice to come inside Sophie first, but also spray some of his precious seed on my baby belly.

Now this concluded our enrolment into the Preggo Club, and was also the start of a very close friendship between the four of us. Emilio was completely converted in that single night. Every time we crave for sex between club meetings we get together to have a little private party, with the four of us, or including Angela and John.