The Pregnant Hostess Pt. 01

Story Info
A Summer gig leads to some unexpected fun.
2.9k words
4.43
37.2k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd taken a job working on a play out on the Cape. Some of my actor friends told me it's fun, and a nice way to get out of the city for a little while during the Summer. It was six weeks. The Theater told me they usually have people who host us out-of-towners, and they'd set me up with a young couple who'd done this many times. I spoke to the wife, Danielle, on the phone before I came up. She seemed very friendly and fun. Her husband was Mike, he often went away on business trips but enjoyed Theatre and being around artists. They also had a 3-year old son. Then, she mentioned that she was 8 months pregnant.

That was an interesting little wrinkle. Not that I told many, or anyone about it but I was really turned on by pregnant women. I dare not blow my cover now, particularly when I'd be spending my summer staying with a pregnant woman who was kind enough to open her doors for me. I figured I'd be nice, be friendly but in general keep to myself. Besides, I'd be out of the house rehearsing most days, so I probably wouldn't even see her that much. Mostly I was hoping for some nice eye candy to occupy myself during downtime.

***

It was a Saturday when I left for the show. I packed light-essentials mostly-and brought a few gifts for my hosts, a couple of decorative baubles, and a cake. It probably wasn't the best idea seeing as how I had to take a train, followed by a lengthy bus ride, but I managed to survive everything. I was kind of stiff from all that time sitting when I arrived. Mike greeted me at the bus. He struck me as a bit taciturn. Not unfriendly, just quiet. He told me he and Danielle really liked hosting artists from out-of-town. They'd lived there their entire lives, were High School sweethearts and saw this as their way of experiencing different sides of life. I told them I was happy to be there, and for me, this was a nice escape from the craziness of New York living.

We arrived at their house and I went inside. Danielle was in the kitchen and came up to greet me with a big handshake. She was a fireball, very chatty and energetic. And cute. She had long, light brown hair that flowed past her shoulders. A short, curvaceous frame that held a generous ass, large breasts and thick, round thighs. But of course all of that was dwarfed by her massive pregnant belly.

"Nice to meetcha!" she said, "We're real glad to have you here with us this summer!"

I thanked her for her graciousness in opening her home to me, and I gave her the things I'd brought for them. She seemed disinterested in the wind chimes, but she took one look at the cake, which miraculously had survived the trip, and gave me a big hug.

"I like you already!" she said.

I laughed. She was certainly going to be fun to be around for the next six weeks.

"So, lemme give you the tour," she said. She moved to take my bag, but I pulled it back.

"I got it," I said, "Besides, shouldn't you take it easy?"

"Aw, don't worry about me. I'm only pregnant, I'm not incapacitated!"

Nonetheless, I took my bag as she walked me through the house.

"So, you're in the kitchen now...I'm in here a lot but if you want to pick up some stuff from the store feel free."

She brought me into their living room, and then their dining room, and their back patio.

"Here's the pool, by the way...You're more than welcome to use it whenever you want. I'm in here all the time lately!" she said.

"Oh, I'm sure...It must be nice for you to cool off."

"Yeah!" she said, rubbing her belly, "Plus it helps me feel lighter."

She brought me upstairs.

"This is our bedroom...and our son's room, Tyler's taking a nap right now. This is the baby's room...not quite ready yet but as you can see I'm having a girl. And in here is your room."

She brought me into their guest room, which was pretty nice. There was a big window that overlooked the pool, and beyond that the town. Fully furnished and made up, Danielle and Mike clearly went all out as hosts. It was better than most hotels I'd stayed in.

"So, that's it," Danielle said. "Make yourself comfortable. We're happy to have you and even happier that you brought cake!"

"You're most welcome," I said, "And thank you for having me. You've got a lovely home."

"Thanks!"

Danielle waddled off and went back downstairs and left me to myself. I unpacked a bit, then I laid down and took a nap.

***

I was woken up a few hours later by a knock on the door. It was Danielle.

"Hey, so, just so ya know, things shut down around here at about 8...I don't know if you had dinner plans, but please, you're more than welcome to join us!"

I graciously accepted and went downstairs. I wasn't terribly hungry but I ate plenty...turned out Danielle was a really good cook. She'd made some turkey meatloaf with roasted vegetables. I thought I'd eaten a lot but she absolutely stuffed herself, all the while asking me about what I'd done back in New York, and how I ended up working at the Theatre up here. I told her that many of my colleagues had been up here and they seemed to know them. I got the sense that this town was very tight-knit and supportive of the people that visited.

Finally, we'd finished. Danielle leaned back and started rubbing her belly.

"Ooh!" she said, "Pregnancy really makes a gal hungry!"

I chuckled. Mike looked at her with some consternation.

"You shouldn't eat so much," he said. "Remember what the Doctor told you."

"Oh, stop it. You should all know better than to get in the way of a pregnant woman and food!" Danielle snapped back.

Mike shrugged, got up and cleared the table. I got up to help him but he stopped me and said I should sit and relax. That left Danielle and I sitting at the table, along with Tyler, who was a chatterbox in his own right.

"He takes after you, it seems." I said.

"Yup...He's got quite a mouth on him!"

He started rattling off the alphabet, and then the names of the streets in town. For a three

year old, he had a pretty uncanny sense of direction. But then came the kicker of the evening.

"Watch this," Danielle said. "Tyler, show our new friend John where your sister is."

Tyler walked up to Danielle, pulled up her shirt and slapped her belly, making an audible clap as he did it.

"She's here! She's here!" he yelled, as Danielle laughed uproariously.

"I love when he does that!" she said.

We both stood up. I said I was still pretty worn out from the trip and was going to get to bed. Danielle said she'd bring me some towels and I followed her as she went up the stairs. She moved slowly, with a well-defined waddle. She couldn't have been much more than 5′1″ so however big her baby was, she was just sticking straight out in her belly. We stopped at a hall closet and she opened the door. There were towels in there, but high up. She reached for them, but between her height and her belly couldn't get very far. So I took them down.

"Thank you!" she said. "I'm at that point in pregnancy where everything's a little more difficult."

"Well, I hope you're not too uncomfortable."

"I'm uncomfortable for sure...32 weeks and this little girl is already pretty big...oooh...she's moving. Wanna feel??"

Before I could answer, Danielle grabbed my hand and pressed it against her belly. It felt incredible...more incredible than I'd remembered a pregnant belly feeling. There was a definite firmness to her belly, but her soft, curvy figure lent a little layer of fluff on top. Just enough that my fingers could have squeezed a bit if I wanted to.

"Ever felt a pregnant belly before?" she asked. "I love letting people feel mine!"

"I have, though it's been a while," I said. "Sure must feel strange."

"When I was pregnant with Tyler, the first few times I felt him were weird. But I've grown to really love the feeling. This time, I really feel it every time she does anything."

Her daughter was pretty active inside her, mostly rolling around, not so much kicking.

Danielle smiled at me and eventually let my hand go. Good thing I was holding towels, otherwise she would have seen that I'd gotten a major hard-on.

***

I'd knocked out pretty quickly after my brief belly-feeling escapade. For as much as I would have liked to silently masturbate and blow that pent-up load out of my balls, I was far too tired. Besides, I thought. I had six weeks here, and she was already letting me feel her up on the first day. If I can hold my cool, who knows what sort of fantasies I could live out. Sigh...Stop thinking so much, John. You have far more important things to worry about here. Get your head out of your pants.

Then, I was wide awake. I figured it must have been 2 or 3am, but the clock said 11:15. And there was a bright light coming from outside. I peered out the window towards the pool. Gasp.

There was Danielle, in a bright green bikini, intermittently swimming and floating around. Her belly bobbed above the surface. She seemed completely at peace in the water, smiling and just laying there, enjoying herself. She was completely unaware that I was watching her. I got a much better look at her belly than I did before. It was very round, as I'd thought, and she had the beginnings of some stretch marks forming up from the underside. Her belly button was about to pop out, but right now looked like a big knot in the middle of her roundness. I instantly got hard again, thinking about how that belly felt when I had my hand on it just a few hours earlier. I sat on the floor, peering out the window at her and silently masturbated while she swam.

She just seemed better and better.

***

A couple of weeks passed. I was busy most days at the Theatre, at about 12 hours a clip. This got me pretty exhausted. But it kept me busy...and kept my head out of the gutter for a while. I'd come back to the house late in the evening. Usually, Danielle would be bouncing around in the pool. She seemed to enjoy taking late-night swims, and was clearly not shy about bounding around in her little bikini, her belly hanging out over the front. She would swim laps, then stop and rest, and float and rub her belly. Over those two weeks, she just got larger and larger, and her belly stuck out more and more. I didn't have many opportunities to interact with her-or to feel her belly again-which was unfortunate because she seemed to be swelling up to a magnificent size. But getting to silently watch her enjoy her night swims was a lovely sight to fall asleep to, or masturbate to before I went to sleep. She seemed blissfully unaware that I was watching her.

***

I had a day off one Sunday. Danielle was about 34 weeks now, and she came and knocked

on my door that morning. She was wearing a tank top that did not come particularly close to covering up her belly, and a pair of excessively short gym shorts. She came in and leaned on the door frame.

"Hope I didn't wake you!" she said, "But we're having a little pool party in a bit. We'd love for you to join us!"

"I'm up!" I said, groggy and developing some severe morning wood from the sight of her.

"Thank you! I'll be down in a little while."

An entire day of her prancing around in her bikini sounded amazing. I figured it would be wise of me to relieve myself first, so I jerked off, then got in the shower and changed into my swim trunks. I came downstairs and Danielle was in the kitchen, waddling around preparing some snacks and drinks. I asked if I could help her at all.

"Oh, no, I'm good!" she said. "Just doing my thing."

I sat down at the kitchen table and we chatted for a little while. She asked about how the show was coming together and how exhausted we were both feeling. She said she was uncomfortable and slowing down a bit, but that really didn't stop her. She rubbed her belly and said, "You know, a lot of pregnant women think they're fat and ugly but not me...I really love the way I look. I like to show this belly off."

Dammit. Now I was hard again.

She finished up what she was doing and then told me she was going to change. She left the room and came back wearing that green bikini I'd seen her in so many times already. She waddled up to me and spun around.

"Don't I look good?" she asked, "I mean, 34 weeks pregnant, with this big belly, I can still rock a bikini."

"You do look good for 34 weeks pregnant," I said, trying to cover up how aroused the sight of her made me.

"Aww, well aren't you sweet!" she said, smiling. "And you have not felt my belly in a while so here..."

With that she grabbed my hand and pressed it against her. Her belly felt tighter and rounder than it did two weeks ago, and had even more stretch marks creeping upward. It still had that thin layer of softness. I was going nuts inside. Then the doorbell rang. She grabbed a tray of lemonade and went and opened the door. I took that as my cue to go jump in the pool so as to not be too conspicuous.

The day was kind of a blur. I'm not sure how she did it, but Danielle spent most of the day being the most pregnant hostess I'd ever seen. She kept waddling around with trays of food and drinks and offering them to guests, intermittently sitting on the edge of the pool and grabbing people's hands and rubbing them against her belly. I couldn't quite be certain if people just wanted to touch her, or if she was just really into being touched, but I sure enjoyed watching it. At some point, she jumped in the pool and swam up to me, grabbing me and pulling me against her so her belly was mashing right against my side. Holy hell.

"Ya having fun?" she asked, "It's such a beautiful day!"

"Yeah, this is a good way to spend a day off."

"You really like to swim, huh?" she asked. "Seems like you've been in the pool all afternoon. You're gonna get prune hands."

"Well, I figured this is a good workout...and a good way to keep cool."

"Yeah! Well, just relax and take it easy! And if you need anything just give me a shout. I love being the pregnant hostess!"

She laughed and bounced away. I have no idea how she pulled off a fun afternoon like that, but she did. Eventually, I did get out of the pool and went back upstairs to dry off.

***

I'd nodded out on the early side again that evening, but woke up at a late hour. The pool light was on as usual. Danielle was out there, sitting on the edge of the pool, still wearing her bikini. Mike came out and sat next to her. They looked at each other amorously and he started rubbing her belly as she held his hand against her. Eventually, they both slid in the water and I froze as he undid her bikini, leaving her completely naked in the water. Her breasts exploded outward as soon as he pulled her top off. She was so magnificently round in all areas. I couldn't help but start to slowly masturbate as he grabbed her and made love to her in the pool. Her body jiggled and shook as he thrust inside her. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever witnessed, this massive, overripe fruit of a woman naked and getting pounded. I wondered what it would be like to have that for myself.

Eventually, we all climaxed. I leaned my head against the window. Mike left the pool and went back inside. Danielle blew him a kiss. She started to float, smiling and rubbing her belly, looking totally contented. She swam toward the steps of the pool and began to step out. Water cascaded off her hair, down her breasts and dripped off her belly. She absolutely glistened in the light. She paused at the top of the steps, put her hands on her back and exhaled hard. The weight of her pregnant belly clearly caused her a bit of stress.

Suddenly, she looked up at my window. I couldn't tell whether or not she saw me watching her...or how she would react if she did, so I quickly ducked down.

But she saw me.

And she smiled and winked at me.

Maybe she'd known the whole time...?

~To be continued~