The Pregnant Matchmaker Pt. 03

Story Info
The sequel to "The Pregnant Hostess" continues!
4.9k words
4.69
15.5k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I began kissing Rebecca, my mind went blank. I was operating solely on instinct, and my instinct was telling me that this woman was turning out to be everything I'd wanted. Where had she been?

I squeezed her waist tightly as we kissed. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. Our glasses were clinking against each other gently and she absentmindedly reached up and pulled hers off, taking mine with her as well. Her breasts gently brushed against my chest.

Eventually, she pulled back. Her hair, already, a tangled mess of curls, seemed totally unruly. She looked at me and opened her mouth, but nothing came out. It seemed like a thought was forming in her head, but she stopped herself from saying it. I figured I ought to break the silence.

"Do you want to continue this discussion?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "But can we do this inside?"

"OK," I said, nervously. "But can I have my glasses back first?"

"Oh! Yes, of course," she said with a giggle, as she picked up both of our glasses and handed me mine, "Sorry, I just kind of grabbed."

"No worries."

I wasn't totally sure what I was agreeing to by going in with her. We quietly went in the house and up to the guest room—it hadn't changed much since I was last there—and we sat on the bed.

Rebecca looked at me. She appeared a bit flush and was breathing heavily.

"Um...so..." she said, searching for words. She seemed flustered in a way I hadn't seen out of her before. Up until this point, she was gregarious, loud and talkative. It was as though that kiss had broken something inside her. I hoped I hadn't done something I shouldn't have. I again thought I should help her out.

"It's not on the table right now," I said. "Sex, that is. I can't dive in like that and clearly you don't either. And that's OK."

She softened, and put her hand on my chest.

"Thank you for saying that," she said. "I mean I know we've made this emotional connection and we just admitted this big sexual secret to each other, and I just invited you up here but I really don't want to send you mixed signals...I like you...I liked you from that first night here last week and I've been thinking of all these ways we could get close in this time we have here together but at the same time I just don't want to rush what has some potential to me, and..."

She trailed off and put her hands on her face.

"Ugh! You're babbling again, Rebecca!" she said to herself.

I pulled her hands off her face.

"It's OK, Rebecca. I mean it. Do you think I would have tried to push something to make you uncomfortable after everything we talked about this afternoon?"

We'd talked about a lot of things, but mostly about her past. She'd grown up wanting desperately to be an actress, but her body developed and with it came teasing and cat-calling, and resulted in her having a hard time accepting her looks. Eventually, her insecurities led to her giving up acting and becoming a Stage Manager, which she was quite good at. It wasn't until College that she started going out with boys, many of whom were aloof and inattentive. She'd had two lengthy relationships, one for three years, another for five, the latter ending poorly when after all that time, he revealed to her he neither wanted to get married nor have children—and at that point in time she realized she was in her 30s and really desirous to have both of those things. Since that point, she'd been very guarded about who she dated, or even who she liked...and she'd admitted she hadn't had sex with anyone in over a year, simply because she knew that if he couldn't give her what she needed, he wasn't worth her time.

Somehow admitting these things to me seemed tantamount to her thinking that maybe I was worth her time. I could only imagine how much that must have flustered her.

"I know. I know you wouldn't," she said. "I think that's what's making this so hard for me right now. I don't want you to be put off by my relationship hangups."

"I think based on what I've told you," I replied, "you really shouldn't worry about that."

I'd told her about my relationship history, which wasn't exactly noteworthy. I'd had my share of passing fancies, we'll call them, over time, but once I started getting active in Theater, I'd become totally career-driven. Romance and relationships took a back seat. Oh, I'd have a show-mance every so often, but what I'd told myself love would be like had, to this point, eluded me. This bothered me to some degree-a part of me had always wanted to be a husband and a father-but I always shoved it aside by burying myself in work, constantly.

That wasn't to say I'd never tried to find love, but I'd never found a real connection with anyone. My relationships were mostly fleeting. So I had plenty of reason to be wary myself, but at the same time, Rebecca struck me in a way I'd never felt before. There was something deeper drawing me to her.

"OK," Rebecca said. "I won't worry about it. But I feel like I need to do something right now that I'm not totally sure is a good idea, but I'm just going to do it."

"What's that?"

Rebecca stood up and walked to the other side of the room. She removed her pants and shirt, and turned around to face me, totally naked.

My mouth dropped.

Her body was breathtaking. She had light freckles on her shoulders, which ran down to her thick upper arms. Her breasts were very large, topped with light pencil-eraser nipples. They sagged slightly without a bra to hold them up. Her stomach was soft and pudgy, with some faint stretchmarks ringing around her belly button. Her waist pinched inward, making her hips stick out prominently. She had big, round thighs which ran down to tight calves. Even her feet were cute. Maybe she had her imperfections, but she looked totally sexy to me.

"It took me such a long time to be comfortable with this," she said. "I was like, 11, when I grew breasts and I hated them. And I've always had this curvy frame. I always got teased about it in High School and it made me so self-conscious. Maybe only within the last couple of years did I start feeling like I was OK."

"And now?" I asked.

"Now, I really like having all this," she said, running her hands across herself. "I love my breasts, my freckly arms...My fat little tummy and my round hips..."

She paused and smiled.

"I'm built to bear children," she said. "Once I realized that, I started to love myself more."

Once she said that, I started to imagine her standing in front of me, naked as she was right now, but with a huge, round belly. Those little stretchmarks would probably be more pronounced. Her breasts would be even larger, her nipples darker, and her hips wider, accommodating her changing figure. Her belly button would be popped out in front of a belly that would now be stretched out tight. I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"What?" she asked.

"I...Uh...I guess I'm picturing what you would look like pregnant."

She smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I guess I can't help it."

"I absolutely love that you said that. You have no idea how much I want to look like that."

She walked over to me, took my hands, pulled me up and kissed me full on the mouth. As she kissed me, she started to gently pull my clothing off.

"I want to see you now," she said.

I stepped back and removed my clothes. By no means was I a physical specimen but I certainly wasn't in bad shape. She looked at me and smiled.

"You're so handsome," she said, running her fingers through my chest hair. She looked down at my cock, which was hard and sticking out. "Is that what happens when you think about what I'd look like pregnant?"

"I think that's what happens when I see you naked," I replied. "Pregnant or not, you're really beautiful."

She blushed and looked down. I stepped towards her, picked up her chin and kissed her some more. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her hips stuck out so much that they were like armrests—I could rest my arms on her as I held her. Her skin was smooth and soft and I found I was losing my train of thought once again.

Eventually she pulled back.

"So, what happens from here?" she asked.

I paused.

"Well, we've got to go back to work in the morning," I said. "And I think we maybe ought to keep it cool while we're in the Theater."

"Yeah. I agree."

"And as far as when do we spend some alone time together...I mean I'm just over there," I said, gesturing to Marcia's house.

"Should we tell Danielle?"

"I bet she already knows. You know how she is."

"True."

"Maybe we should just keep it low key for a little while? At least while we're still in rehearsals?"

"Yes. Keep the distractions to a minimum."

I looked her up and down.

"You make it hard to not be distracted."

She giggled and kissed me again.

"See you tomorrow," she said with a laugh.

"Goodnight, Rebecca," I said as I pulled on my clothes and snuck out the back. I looked up at her window as I crossed by the pool. She was watching. I blew her a kiss. She blew one back.

***

Rebecca came downstairs the next morning walking on air. Danielle was downstairs, waddling around, busily preparing breakfast for her two kids, who were sitting at the kitchen table.

"Morning!" she said breathlessly to Danielle, as she opened the refrigerator and took out a yogurt.

"Hey you!" Danielle replied. "You look like you're in a good mood this morning."

"Yeah...I am," Rebecca said. "Just feeling very happy today."

"Does it have something to do with our friend?"

"Uhm...it might..." Rebecca stammered.

"Details, details!" Danielle said, excitedly.

They spoke quietly in the corner of the kitchen.

"Well...you saw us talking by the pool all afternoon. I finally got him to open up and see who he is behind the dude in the Theater all the time, and...I liked it. I liked being around him and talking to him. So late last night I asked if he wanted to talk some more, and we did...and we kissed!"

"Oooh! Exciting!" Danielle squealed, clapping her hands. "Go on, go on!"

"Well, I brought him back here...just to talk some more. But, oh, Danielle. I told him about the whole pregnancy thing and how I want to have children...and he said he was into it too!"

"Hehehe...well, I coulda told you that," Danielle said, rubbing her belly.

"I just...he makes me feel some sort of way. I can't describe it."

"I knew you two would hit it off...I'm so happy!!"

Danielle gave Rebecca a big hug. Rebecca placed her hands squarely on Danielle's belly.

They both laughed and looked down at Danielle's belly.

"I really hope it happens for you two, Rebecca...then one day you'll look like me!"

"Ughhh...I can't wait to look like you!"

They looked at each other and smiled again. Rebecca ate her yogurt, gathered up her paperwork and headed off to the Theater.

***

That day's rehearsal was mostly uneventful. Though, admittedly, my heart skipped a beat when I came in the Theater and saw Rebecca setting up for rehearsal, happily bouncing around humming that same melody I'd heard her humming last week. We both played it off as though it was business as usual. Or we did for the most part. On a break, she was going out to get some coffee. She came over to me and asked if I wanted some, and ran her hand across my shoulders, gripping my left arm as she walked past me. She'd never touched me like that before.

Nobody noticed, though. We really didn't give anyone an opportunity to notice anything. Which was probably a good idea. By the end of the day-and we were in 12-hour day territory-we were both beat. The actors had left for the evening and the crew had gone home. It was, once again, just Rebecca and I. I was busy finishing up some notes and she was organizing props. Then she came over to my table and flopped her head down. Her long, wavy hair splayed all over the place.

"I'm done." she said.

"Yeah," I replied, slamming my notebook shut. "Me too. Let's get out of here and pick it up in the morning."

We walked out of the Theater separately, her first, but she waited for me at the corner. The Theater was in the "downtown" area—a small, quaint little village—and we only had to walk but 10 minutes to get home. After a minute or so—probably once we were out of eyeshot of the Theater—Rebecca wrapped herself around my left arm and held it tight. We looked at each other and smiled. We walked mostly in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, I'd call it more a contented silence. We turned onto Danielle's block—her house was at the far end of a cul-de-sac—and stopped there.

"You did tell Danielle about last night, didn't you?" I asked Rebecca.

"Yup. This morning. How'd you know?"

I showed her my phone. There were multiple text messages from Danielle expressing excitement and asking for details.

"She must want to hear your side of it," Rebecca said.

I shrugged.

"Well, I don't know about you, but right now, I just want to slide into bed and pass out," she said. "See you in the morning?"

"Bright and early. Gotta love Hell Week."

She grabbed my cheeks and gave me a firm kiss.

"G'night!" she said, and she walked off towards Danielle's house. I watched her as she walked away, her hips making that familiar, sexy sashay.

I walked back to Marcia's house and up to the attic. My phone buzzed. It was another text from Danielle.

"Gonna leave me in suspense?" it read. "Pool in 10 minutes."

***

Danielle was lying down in a lounge chair when I came over. She hadn't bothered to pull the tank top she had on over her belly and her shorts basically vanished underneath her. She was eating a popsicle and absentmindedly rubbing her belly.

"What took ya so long?" she asked me.

"I just got home from a 12-hour rehearsal, can you give me a chance?"

"Teasing you!"

"Sorry. The ability to grasp sarcasm has abandoned me at this late hour."

I sat on the foot of the lounge chair she was on.

"So?" she said, "You and Rebecca?"

"I think yes."

"She told me what happened last night."

"Yeah...Turns out we have quite a few things in common," I said, looking at her belly.

Danielle laughed.

"Funny, funny boy," she said, rubbing her belly as it shook from her laughter. "But seriously, I'm super, super happy that this happened."

"I am too...I'm quite enamored with her."

"She seems pretty crazy about you too."

"Yeah...for right now it's a pretty great feeling. I hope it lasts."

"You are blushing so hard right now."

"Well..."

I paused, lost in thought.

"She's different," I said. "It feels different. How did you know, though?"

Danielle smiled.

"Intuition," she said. "And spending time with both of you...I know you two pretty well. She's genuine and uncompromising...and very warm and energetic. And you can get very reserved sometimes, and she seems like the kind of woman who could loosen you up."

"I can see that."

"It's funny, though," she said, "She's always super duper chatty, but when she was telling me what happened last night, she was kind of breathless. Almost nervous to talk about it."

I shrugged.

"I mean, we agreed to keep quiet about it, particularly at the Theater," I said. "Better to keep it between us. Maybe that was it?"

Danielle winced and started rubbing her belly a bit more intently.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah...Just Miss Thang over here rocked me in my ribs."

I reached over and put my hand on her belly. She looked at me and grinned.

"Maybe you can try to get her to move a little bit?" she said.

"I'll try!"

I started to gently nudge and massage her belly around her upper left. I couldn't push in very much—her belly was much too firm for that—but I managed to take the brunt of the baby's kicks and rolls on my hand as opposed to in her ribs, which made Danielle quite happy.

"Ohh...thank you," she said, "That's sooo much better..."

Suddenly, Rebecca came out from the house and walked up to us. I looked up at her nervously, not quite knowing how she'd react to this scene.

"Mind if I join you two?" she asked.

"Not at all!" Danielle said, sticking out her belly. "Plenty of pregnantness to go around!"

We all laughed. Rebecca sat down on the other side of Danielle and we rubbed and played with her belly together. It was an incredibly erotic experience, and I could see Rebecca's face start to go flush the more we sat there. But I dared not say anything to ruin the moment. It was as though Rebecca and I were bonding over Danielle's huge belly. We were both content to just sit there and enjoy rubbing her together.

***

The next several days flew by. Rebecca and I saw plenty of each other, though mostly in the confines of the Theater, where our rehearsal days remained long and our alone time was brief. As much as we would have liked to repeat our late-night poolside chats, by the end of the day we were both so exhausted that the best we could muster were some googly-eyed stares and soft kisses. And a little ass-grab here and there. At some point we'd decided to just focus on the show and we'd have our fun after we opened.

I wasn't seeing much of Danielle, either. Rebecca told me she was doing well and her belly was getting larger by the day. True to form, she hadn't slowed down a bit. She wasn't going on late-night swims as often as she did the last time I'd been here, but I did see her out by the pool a couple of times as I was getting into bed.

One particular evening, I did see her out there and Mike had joined her. Her belly seemed impossibly large now, as she was in her 33rd week of pregnancy. She still managed to squeeze into that little green bikini I'd seen her in so many times during her last pregnancy. Those poor straps looked like they were barely able to contain her. Mike was holding her in the pool as she lay on her back, her belly sticking straight up. She looked as though she'd swallowed an entire turkey. He kissed her on the belly, then worked his way downward, eventually removing her bikini bottom. He began to stick his fingers in her vagina and she shivered. He pulled her legs open as she continued to float and stuck his head in between them. I couldn't hear her, but I could see her eyes roll back in her head and her mouth drop open as he licked her down. She was breathing very heavily, her belly bouncing and bucking with each breath. She tried to touch his head but she couldn't reach around her girth, and instead she could only rub her belly.

Eventually, he pulled his head out from between her legs and pulled her close to him. He lifted her up and carried her out of the pool, which was quite a sight considering how large Danielle was. He placed her down on one of the lounge chairs and rolled her on her side. He then lifted her up on top of him and started to make love to her from behind, first grabbing hold of her breasts, then sliding his hands across her belly. She was so huge and round at this point that his arms weren't able to reach all the way around her. That wasn't a deterrent. She seemed so happy and content in his arms as he thrust himself in and out of her. He gripped her belly tight as he came hard inside her. She reached back and pulled at his hair as they both leaned back in the chair.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Rebecca.

"Please...fuck me like that when I'm pregnant."

***

The show finally opened a few days later. We had a reception outside the Theater afterward. Danielle and Mike were there, as were Marcia and Paul and several other people I'd met around the town. Danielle may as well have been the town's mayor. Her (and her belly) seemed to be the center of attention. Well, her, and the actors. I did plenty of mingling on my own, but as the crowd thinned and the party wound down, I gravitated toward Rebecca. Danielle was the only one around who knew that we'd been...well, whatever it was we were doing—we'll call it at this point exploring our enjoyment of each other—and at one point I saw Danielle and Rebecca having a rather intent conversation, peppered with some smiles and laughter. They seemed to have become good friends over time.

12