The Pregnant Matchmaker Pt. 04

Story Info
The finale of the sequel to "The Pregnant Hostess!"
4.4k words
4.75
19k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning slightly disoriented to find someone in bed with me. Then, of course, I remembered where I was and smiled. I heard Rebecca murmur something in her sleep—it wasn't words, just sort of a noise—and she nestled her butt against me. It felt absolutely heavenly. I wrapped my arm around her waist, placing my hand on her stomach. She put her hand on top of mine.

It was the first time in several days that we were able to sleep in. Of greater import, though, was the fact that it was the first time Rebecca and I had slept together. I'd really enjoyed sex with her—she was so soft and womanly—but sleeping next to her was just as nice. She started to stir gently. I felt her grasp her hand around mine and pull it up to her mouth, kissing it. Then she rolled over and smiled at me.

"Hey, you," she said, her eyes sparkling. "You sleep OK?"

"I sure did," I replied. "How about you?"

"Amazing." she said.

We stared at each other for a moment, both of us with the world's goofiest grins on our faces.

"I have a thought," she said, breaking the silence. "Want me to put the belly on again? See what it's like when we lie in bed together like that?

"Sure!"

She got up and started looking down aimlessly. She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her glasses.

"Think I need these," she said.

"Nearsighted?"

"Awful. I can't see a thing without them."

"Me too."

"Just another thing we have in common, huh?" she said, winking at me.

Our clothes, and assorted belongings, were still strewn all over the floor from last night. We hadn't bothered to do much cleaning up after sex. She started picking up my clothes and neatly hung them up on a chair.

"A body like that AND she's a neat freak?" I thought to myself. "This is really a woman after my heart."

She picked up the fake belly and strapped it back on herself. Then she took her gym top and put it on. It just barely managed to fit over the belly.

"That's hot," I said.

"Isn't it?" she said, smoothing her shirt over the belly and rubbing it. "Gawd, I can't wait to look like this."

She sat on the bed and then paused.

"It's a little hard to maneuver with this thing," she said. "Now I know how Danielle must

feel."

She lay down on the bed and rolled to face me. The belly kind of mushed up against me, and was more in the way than anything else. We were both kind of amused.

"Let me try this," she said.

She rolled the other way, so her back was to me.

"Hold me like you did earlier." she said.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, reaching farther to put my hand around the front of her. She put her hand on top of mine.

"This feels so right to me," she said. "Knocked up, in bed and being loved."

I started to kiss the back of her neck and nibble on her ears. She nestled herself into me again.

"Yes yes yes yes yes..." she said.

I continued to nibble on her. She sighed and started breathing heavily. She took my hand and slid it down towards her thigh.

"I'm so turned on right now," she said, breathlessly. "The belly makes me feel so feminine and sexual and I love love love the way you touch me..."

"I love the belly on you too," I replied. "Pregnancy really looks good on you."

"Always tell me that," she said.

I slid my fingers in her vagina and she started to shake with pleasure. The belly seemed to heighten the experience for both of us. Fake or not, the idea that Rebecca could someday look like this, her short, voluptuous frame completely overtaken by a giant baby belly made the moment so much deeper for us. She dug her ass deeper into my pelvis as I continued to finger her.

Eventually, I flipped her on her back, pulled her legs open and buried my face in her vagina. She moaned and shook as I worked her over with my tongue. I felt her put her hand on the top of my head—I think she wanted to grab my hair but couldn't reach around the belly. After a few minutes, I began kissing a line up and over the belly—it was kind of mushy but it was still fun to pretend it was real. She sat up and we kissed some more as she took my hand and held it against her, rubbing it from the belly to her breasts and back again.

"Lie down," she said.

I went flat on my back. She reached down and pulled out a condom. In the moment maybe it was a little unromantic but better safe than sorry. After she put it on, she hefted herself over my crotch and began edging herself with my cock. She teased me into a frenzy and once she plopped herself down and I felt her wetness and the big, fake belly bouncing in my face, I knew it would take all I had to not cum right then and there. Somehow, I held it in, but seeing Rebecca's body shaking and bouncing on top of me, a look of pure joy on her face threw me over the edge. It was kind of brief, but I started squeezing her fake belly and came.

Slowly, she lowered herself off of me.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I pulled the covers over myself.

"Hey, it's me!" came Danielle's voice from behind the door. "Mind if I come in?"

"Uh...One sec!" Rebecca said as she pulled on her shorts. She was still wearing the belly when she opened the door. Danielle looked at Rebecca and started laughing.

"I know you two didn't work that fast," she said.

"It's a prop! I just took it to try it out." Rebecca said with a devilish grin.

"Aw, well that's sweet!" Danielle said. "And you," she said, looking at me, "I bet you loved it, didn't you?"

"I did," I replied. "Rebecca makes a real sexy pregnant chick.

Rebecca smiled and rubbed her fake belly some more. Danielle reached over and rubbed it herself.

"Mine is better," she said, pulling up her tank top. "I mean, ain't nothing like the real thing."

Rebecca started rubbing Danielle's belly while Danielle rubbed hers. The sight got me good and hard again.

"They're really moving a lot this morning," Rebecca said, smiling.

"Yeah," Danielle replied. "They're both thumping away in there. I keep hoping they'll calm down but it hasn't happened yet."

"They still have room to move?" I asked.

"You asked me that last time too!" Danielle said, laughing. "You'd think they were out but somehow I just keep getting bigger."

"How big are you?" I asked.

"Well, why don't we find out!"

Danielle waddled out of the room. Rebecca and I looked at each other, kind of awestruck over Danielle and her giant belly. She came back in the room with a measuring tape.

"So, you know, there's two ways to do this. This is the one my OB uses," she said as she took the tape and held one end right at the top of her belly, under her ribs. She pushed around a little bit.

"I have to find the top of my uterus...there!" she said.

She stretched the tape vertically over her belly. She tried to feel around underneath herself but she could neither see nor reach. She turned to Rebecca.

"Can you help?"

"Of course!" Rebecca said. She pulled off the fake belly and kneeled down.

Rebecca took the tape and stretched it taut over Danielle's belly. Danielle held the top of the tape. Rebecca reached underneath.

"Now, can you feel for my pelvis?" she asked.

"Here?" Rebecca said, pushing her fingers in one spot.

"Yes, that's iiIIITtt!" Danielle said. "Sorry, it's kind of sensitive down there. I have a head basically sitting in there and she makes me really uncomfortable sometimes. But anyway, right there. Whaddaya got?"

"45," Rebecca said.

"Dear Lord!" Danielle said, dumbstruck. "So, basically, I'm measuring 45 weeks pregnant."

"Dear Lord is right!" I said.

"And I'm just about 35 weeks now, so, you know, that's what happens when you're tiny like I am and get knocked up with twins."

"Queen of the belly!" Rebecca said.

"Haha, I really am!" Danielle said as we all laughed. Rebecca put her hands on Danielle's belly again. I had a feeling they both knew how much I enjoyed watching them.

"So now we have to measure you around, right?" Rebecca asked.

"We sure do!" Danielle replied. "But I think you need to handle this one.

Rebecca took the tape and wrapped it around Danielle's belly, making sure to wrap directly over her knot of a belly button.

"52," Rebecca said.

"52! Jeez," Danielle said. "Far out. If these girls grow any more, I may just pop!"

"Well, we wouldn't want that to happen," I said.

"No, definitely not!" Danielle said.

"Well, right now, they feel like they're trying to bust out," Rebecca said.

"Yeah. They're out of control!" Danielle said. She then turned to look at me. "You know, Rebecca, you keep rubbing me up, but maybe we ought to let John have a little belly time?"

"He's all yours!" Rebecca said.

Danielle slowly lowered herself onto the bed with a light groan. She leaned back a bit against the headboard next to me. I, of course, was still totally naked and under the covers. I sat up a bit, letting the blanket slide down. Rebecca sat on the other side of Danielle. I noticed a lump sticking out the left side of Danielle's belly. She put her hand on it and started rubbing.

"Uhfff..." she said. "I love this belly but when they start sticking out my sides like that, it's really uncomfortable."

I put my hand on her belly where the baby was sticking out. I felt it rolling against my hand.

"What's it like?" Rebecca asked, very intently watching Danielle's belly.

"I mean, it's hard to explain," Danielle said. "Babies are all different. When I was pregnant with Tyler and he started moving inside me, it was like when you get butterflies in your stomach at first. When he got bigger, his movements were more defined. But he would move very suddenly sometimes and it would surprise me. Carly was pretty chill for the most part, but she would have little episodes where she would start flipping and rolling around...think like you were trying to hold a fish in your arms. Sort of like that."

"And now?" Rebecca asked.

Danielle laughed.

"With twins, all bets are off!" she said. "One's awake, the other's asleep. This one's up, this one's down. And when they're both moving...like they are right now...I mean I've said it sometimes feels like they're gonna burst right on out of me and now that my belly is so large and full, I feel absolutely every movement. Sometimes it feels like a poke, or a jab, and sometimes as intense as a hard cramp. For a while, it was just this one who was really active but now they both are. Or maybe it's the same, but because they're out of room in my belly I just feel everything more."

Rebecca and I were now both on either side of Danielle, listening to her intently and rubbing her belly. It seemed to be a unifying thing for us. She looked at me and smiled.

"You both really like my belly, huh?" Danielle said. "You're a better match for each other than I thought!"

"Mmm...that may be very true," Rebecca replied. I could see her start to get that lazy, lustful look in her eyes, like she was ready to go again. I started to run my fingers through her hair, beginning at the roots and then gently tugging upwards through the ocean of curls. She smiled and sighed a little bit, her hands touching Danielle a bit more firmly. Danielle smiled as well and put her hand on Rebecca's.

"I love having my hair played with," Rebecca said, softly.

She leaned over Danielle and kissed my head, then started rubbing her cheek against Danielle's belly. Danielle started rubbing Rebecca's head gently. Rebecca began kissing and licking Danielle on the belly. Danielle sighed.

"That feels really nice, Rebecca," she said, breathlessly.

I lowered the covers off myself, revealing how naked, and quite aroused, I was.

"You were naked this whole time?" Danielle said. "You dirty, dirty man!"

"Mmm...if you'd come in a few minutes earlier you would have seen us getting it on while I was wearing the belly pad!" Rebecca said. "He's been naked since last night."

"You two absolutely warm my heart," Danielle said.

Rebecca continued to kiss Danielle's belly softly. I leaned over and started to kiss it as well. Danielle cradled both our heads in her arms.

"Wait," Danielle said. "I have an idea.

Danielle slid up on the bed so she was seated upright a bit more, her legs sticking straight out in front of her and spread out to accommodate the size of her belly. She then had Rebecca sit in between her legs, toward the edge of the bed. She had me stand up in front of Rebecca.

"He's a sexy man, isn't he?" Danielle said to Rebecca.

"Mmm...yeah..." Rebecca said, looking up at me. She pulled off her top, letting her boobs flop out. I ran my hand through her hair some more. She gave me a look that could melt a glacier. She took my cock and stroked it gently, then wrapped her lips around it and started giving me a blowjob.

Meanwhile, Danielle pushed herself forward, continuing to straddle Rebecca until her belly was mushing into Rebecca's back. She started to rub her belly up and down against Rebecca, who started making wordless noises. Not quite moans, but definitely sounds of pleasure. She started to suck on me with more intensity. I was starting to get stiff as I felt myself nearing climax. Rebecca then removed my cock and slid downward, leaving Danielle's monster belly in full view. Rebecca began stroking my cock.

"This is what you wanted, yes?" Rebecca said to Danielle.

"You bet it is."

"We want you to cum on both of us," Rebecca said to me, stroking me with even greater force.

I looked down. This was the best of all possible worlds. There was Danielle, her belly utterly popping with twins and beginning to get covered in red stretchmarks. Below her, Rebecca, with her big, soft boobs and Rubenesque body that seemed aching to be knocked up. The thought set me off and I began to cum all over both of them, getting Danielle in the belly and Rebecca mostly on the face and boobs. After I finished, I collapsed on the bed next to them, as they smiled contentedly and rubbed my cum into their respective bodies. Rebecca leaned her head on my legs, looked at me and gave me a smile that filled me with warmth.

***

Our performance weeks seemed to fly by. Rebecca and I were together practically all the time now, between being at the Theater for performances, and just hanging out with each other when we weren't working. We were spending most nights with each other, whether we were staying at Danielle's or at Marcia's. Neither of them seemed to mind. Danielle, in particular, seemed awfully gushy about the two of us together. Probably because she was basically responsible for us. I was, in the back of my mind, somewhat leery about this being a passing fancy for both of us, just another one of my show-mances that would run its course and then we'd leave the cape at the end of the run, go back to New York, lose track of each other and that would be that.

Rebecca seemed to feel differently. One night, we were lying in bed together, post-sex. She was idly playing with my chest hair. Suddenly, she blurted out, "You know you're totally my boyfriend now, right?"

"Will you still say that when we get back to New York?" I said, coyly.

"We're not here like this because we wanted another show-mance," she said. "I want more out of us. Don't you?"

"I do."

"So you'll have me as your girlfriend?"

"I will. And I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes."

Rebecca buried her face in my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

"I am too." she said.

***

Rebecca came into Danielle's house one morning after spending the night with me. She was practically skipping with happiness. Danielle was sitting in a chair with a bowl of cereal on her belly.

"Hey Mama!" Rebecca said. "How are you feeling on this wonderful morning?"

"I'm feeling all right, huge as I am!" Danielle said. "You certainly seem happy."

"So happy." Rebecca said, pulling up a chair and sitting down next to Danielle. She smiled and opened her mouth as if to say something, but nothing came out.

"I know that feeling," Danielle said. "You're just feeling all the feels right now."

"Ahh! I am!" Rebecca said. "I haven't been so crazy about a boy in forever. I'm kind of letting myself go and I'm getting that feeling back from him."

"Isn't it wonderful, feeling like that?"

"Goodness, yes! I just...I can't even describe it right now."

"I just knew you two were a match. I want so much happiness for you guys."

"I want that too. Happiness...love...hopefully someday babies!"

Rebecca leaned over and put her hand on Danielle's belly. Danielle smiled at her.

"I know that's where your mind goes," Danielle said. "You'll love being pregnant so much, especially when it's with someone you truly love. Such a wonderful, powerful feeling."

"I can't wait for that to happen," Rebecca said.

***

Danielle threw us a small going-away party the night before we left. Although she said she really wanted to do another one of her patented pool parties, at 36 weeks pregnant she was feeling too large and heavy to pull off one of her big events. Nobody was blaming her for feeling that way. She was unfathomably large; her belly stuck out like a table in front of her, kind of flat on the top and huge and low at the bottom. She'd stopped bothering with wearing shirts that fit her—at this point she said she just wanted to cover up her breasts because the belly was completely out of control. She was still having a relatively smooth pregnancy, although her doctor was worried about the babies being too large. She told us they were roughly about 6 pounds each, and with two weeks to go, well, you do the math.

Later in the evening, Mike put the kids to bed and went off to sleep himself, so it was just the three of us sitting out by the pool. It was warm out, though not as oppressively hot as it had been over the past few weeks. Danielle sat back on one of the lounge chairs. Rebecca was sitting with me on another chair, my legs wrapping around her.

"So, what made you want to set us up?" Rebecca asked Danielle.

"Sometimes you can just tell when people work together," Danielle replied. "We spent all that time together when John were here two summers ago, and you was here last Summer, and you can just tell—you're both very kind people, dedicated to your craft and hard working, but I could see you both just never stopped to try to take care of yourselves. I get it, some people are just like that. And they often don't realize it for themselves. That's why there's people like me who enjoy butting in and meddling. Aren't you glad I did that?"

Rebecca and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeah, we are." Rebecca said. "So glad."

"And someday, babies?" Danielle said.

"Ughhhh...yes!" Rebecca said. I smiled in agreement.

"You two are going to make great parents," Danielle said. "I can tell things like that too."

"I hope that happens for us," I said, giving Rebecca a squeeze on the hips.

"You know I'm gonna call and ask for pregnancy advice when it happens," Rebecca said.

"I'll tell you as much as you need to know!" Danielle replied.

"I have a question now," I said. "What's your optimal sexual position, especially now that you're so big?"

Danielle laughed, her belly bouncing and shaking around.

"Gosh, it's so difficult now, we haven't been able to do it much, but this pregnancy I think my favorite is when Mike lays me down on the bed so I'm flat on my back and takes me standing up. He can really control me that way. He'll put his hands on my belly to brace himself...here, I'll show you."

Danielle groaned as she shifted down in the lounge chair so she was lying down.

"So now you stand in between my legs here," she said. I got up and stood in between her.

Seeing her lying down like that got me incredibly turned on. Rebecca sat there with her big, goofy grin watching.

"So see, you could take your thumbs and rub them on my clit, you can rub my belly, you can hold my belly, you can squeeze my breasts...this is such a great, erotic position."

12